𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

By flippedmyswitch

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, a myth passed among many generations. From the early ages of exploration to the ea... More

𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 - 𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟑
𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟒
𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟓
𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟔
𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟕
𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟗
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟏
𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟐
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟏𝟑
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟏𝟒
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟏𝟓
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟏𝟕
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟏𝟖
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟏𝟗
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 - 𝟐𝟎
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟐𝟏
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐𝟐
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟐𝟑
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟐𝟒

𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖

3.5K 136 122
By flippedmyswitch

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 - 𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 

— 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫

    𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄. Every sense of her body was oversensitive to her. She heard, smelled, and saw every little thing. The rustle of the wind, the leaves hitting the ground, the smell of the blood bag Damon was drinking, the tiny dust particles falling from certain surfaces. She was paranoid.

    It pained Ezekiel to see her like this. So scared and vulnerable. If he was by her side he'd protect her. He was too delusional and senseless when it came to Renee that he didn't realize it was him that was scaring her. No, why would it be him? All he ever did was protect her, right?

    Eventually, though, she had fallen asleep, her brain forcing her to sleep before she passed out from exhaustion.

    He watched her as she tossed and turned in her bed. Lord, did he want to be in that bed with her. He examined every little detail. The way she had cuddled the blanket to make up for the lack of his body heat, the way her chest raised and fell comfortably, the way she scrunched her nose ever so often–she was perfect and his.

    She was staying with the Salvatore's drove him up the wall. She could've compelled someone to let her buy a house but she had to choose to live with the brothers. She was living with two boys that weren't him. He never liked the Salvatore's, but now, it had grown to hate.

    He'd kill them and their whole little gang, and have her once more. 

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀. Last night, when everyone had left, the girl had been kidnapped. It was only found out when Jeremy had talked to Stefan. Within a few hours, they had Elena's location and were on the way to the seemingly abandoned home.

    "What's up with you, sunshine," Damon glances at Renee from the driver's seat. She had called shotgun, much to Stefan's dismay. The girl looked confused with a raised brow, she was fine. The older Salvatore rolls his eyes, "you're all pouty right now."

    "I am not," Renee glares, before immediately stopping. Damon gives her a knowing look, she had fallen into his little trap. Normally, she'd be calm and wouldn't be defensive, but she was now because something was wrong. She huffs, "fine, someone, who I shall not name, left me a note last night. He found me."

    Damon and Stefan share a worried look. Yes, Elena was in danger and was important to them, but so was Renee. They were willing to protect both with their life. Now that they were both in danger, they'd make sure to keep an eye on both of them.

    "Will you ever tell us who this guy you Voldermorted is?" Damon asks, his eyes filled with newfound worry.

     "You'll find out soon enough I'm afraid," Renee runs her fingers through her hair, "ever heard of the Originals?"

    "The what?"

    "Oh, boy," Renee sighs, "buckle in for a history lesson."

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄.

    Renee was so tense. She knew who exactly was inside the house. They'd surely attempt to send her back to Ezekiel, after all, the noble Mikaelson's loyalty always lies with his family. Everything she had stood for–protecting Elena and her other friends–had shaken. Suddenly she felt the urge to run again.

    But she wasn't going to.

    After a quick pep talk from Damon, she felt powerful. She was the Mother Nature. She could take down anyone if she wanted to. No one was a match for her–okay, well maybe Ezekiel, but only because she wouldn't be able to bring herself to hurt him.

    The plan was simple, Damon and Stefan distract and grab Elena, and Renee attacks.

    Renee blasts all the glass windows signaling for the boys to start their distraction. Now she had to wait for her signal. Her back leans against the white pillar outside of the home, arms crossed over her chest. Man, did she hate waiting.

    Her eyes traveled over the untamed greenery around the home, it was clearly in need of remodeling. She hears Stefan grunt then she hears the signal, "Now!"

    The door bursts open and Elijah's hands freeze in the air just as he was about to stake Stefan. Renee didn't even have to move a muscle to maneuver his body so he was kneeling on the ground and facing her. Her eyes sweep over his features. He looked the same as before, just with a new haircut.

    His eyes widen when they see Renee's, the stake drops to the ground and he turns to face her. "Renee," his voice was a soft whisper, his eyes delighted to see his best friend for the first time in decades.

    Renee smiles weakly, "sorry, 'Lijah, but I can't let you help them break the curse."

    Before he could respond, Damon had shoved a wooden coat rack right through his chest. It wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would be enough to escape. 

    Elijah's eyes widened in betrayal as he looked down, the sight sent an ache through Renee's heart but she didn't regret it. It's not like it killed him.

    "Zeke will find you," Elijah croaks out, weakly falling to his side.

    "He already did."

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄.𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄, Renee freezes. The hairs on the back of her neck stood as her eyes swept over the area. Someone had been here, and she had a good idea who. She slips off her coat and makes her way to the alcohol.

    If Ezekiel was here, he'd no doubt leave another note and she was not drunk enough to read it yet.

    Her hand subconsciously goes to the Jim Beam, but she forces herself to grab another bottle. There would be way too many thoughts about her ex-husband if she did drink the former brand. She grabs the bottle of tequila and unscrews the lid, no chasers tonight.

    Thanks to her ancient age, she had a great tolerance to the bitter sting of certain alcohols, so no matter what she drank, she'd enjoy it to an extent.

    Sip after sip, Renee finally got to the point she had decided she needed to be when reading the note. Now, she just had to find it. Putting the bottle back, Renee stumbles towards the vanity. No note.

    Weird.

    She looks at herself in the mirror through her blurry vision and grins. Her eyes were glossed over and lips puffy. Her hair had been thrown into a ponytail a while ago and her clothes had been changed to just a plain oversized shirt.

    Renee was too out of it to realize Ezekiel staring at her sadly from outside her window. He watched as she stumbled towards her bed, stopping midway. Her eyes had traveled back to the alcohol and he already knew what she was thinking, and he couldn't let her do it.

    Just as her hand circles around the tequila bottle, she feels warm arms wrap around her waist, tugging her away from the liquor. A small hum falls from her lips as she looks up at the person, however, thanks to her blurry and foggy vision, she couldn't make out their face.

    "Steffy?" she slurs as she sees the color of lighter hair. It couldn't be Damon. The person doesn't respond, instead, they gently lift her up, one arm under her knees and the other around her torso. Her head rested comfortably on his collarbone as her body relaxed.

    He gently places her on the bed, covering her body with the comforter. His finger brushes away the stubborn baby hairs and leaves a burning trail of his touch down to her jaw. Renee's eyes fluttered shut and just like that, she was out.

    Ezekiel still felt the heat of her body against his, it was too addicting. His lips pressed lightly against her forehead as she cuddled into the blanket. Now that he had a small feeling of her skin, he'd wanted her even more than he already did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.6K 44
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
304K 7.2K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
75.2K 1.9K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...
136K 4.7K 75
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...