the fallen star

By widowswife00

(in this story Wanda hasn't been corrupted by the dark hold, and she isn't hunting America for her powers) ... More

mystery girl
so who exactly are you?
settling in
fooling about
power control
nightmares
seeking, but not finding
venturing out
familiar face
it's nice that you care
unexpected guest
the sickness that follows
siblings don't always agree
renovation time
visit to an old enemy

troublesome twosome

962 37 55
By widowswife00

Here is some much requested America and Pietro chaos as we all know that this duo will be a troublemaking nightmare for our poor Wanda! Hope you enjoy!

~~~

It's definitely nice having my brother back again.

It feels like the part of me that's been missing since his death is finally whole again, and I've missed him so much.

It's safe to say he was shocked when I caught him up on everything that's happened in the last 7 years, especially the whole Westview thing.

As expected, Pietro first hated Vision for leaving me alone, but after I reminded him that that's what he did, he quickly shut up.

Pietro and America had been getting along very well. I think America loves her Uncle Tio a bit TOO much.

They were both so chaotic and quite literally ran rings around the woods and the house thanks to Pietro's super speed.

There was one incident when Pietro bounced America so high on the trampoline that it sent her over the net, causing a night of tears and me yelling at my brother for not being more careful. I was honestly surprised she didn't break a bone.

I've also been a lot happier with my brother around. My family is finally falling back together after it got ripped away from me, and I wasn't going to loose anyone again.

"Mama! Can Uncle Tio and I go in the swimming pool?!"

America had begged me to make a swimming pool for her after seeing one on Tv, and even though it was winter, the pool was still so well heated that she still went in it and dragged her Uncle along with her.

"Princessa, it's literally freezing outside!" I point out, looking at the frosty orchard that surrounds the house.

"Yeah, but the pools warm!" She argues, swinging her hips around on the spot.

I swear this girl has some form of ADHD, I researched it one night after I had noticed that America was showing many of the symptoms that I knew, and by the looks of it she definitely has ADHD.

Of course we couldn't get a proper diagnosis, but I got her some fidget toys to try out and she seems to really like them.

I guess she's like her Uncle in that way, Pietro also definitely has ADHD, and the super speed only enhanced his wants to run about the place constantly.

"I said no, Ammy. I don't want you getting sick." I tell the pre teen, who groans in annoyance.

"Come on, Wandie. Don't be a buzzkill." Pietro teases, speeding over and snatching my toast from my hand.

"Pietro!" I scold, slapping his shoulder as I take my breakfast back. "Your supposed to be a good influence."

"I am a good influence." He defends.

I raise an eyebrow at him. My brother was many things. A good influence was NOT one of them.

"Oh come on. Let the girl have some fun. She's cooped up here, might as well let her go in the pool." Pietro argues, giving America a high five.

Cooped up here? "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in confusion. Yes I wanted everyone to stay here because it was safe, but no one is a prisoner. I let Pietro go out to run, and I occasionally take America into the village.

Pietro shakes his head. "Forget it. Come on Wands, I'll make sure she doesn't get frostbite."

I sigh reluctantly, knowing I wasn't gonna win this argument without a huge fight. "Fine. But 30 minutes only. I mean it."

America and Pietro cheer, both speeding away upstairs to get their swimming stuff on.

I stare at the stairs for a while, my brain working at a million miles an hour. I still had no idea how Pietro was here, and neither did he. Obviously we are both extremely glad for this second chance, but I'm so confused.

The only person that would maybe know is Agatha. But I wasn't sure that I wanted to go and see her yet. She did try to take all my powers before I locked her in Westview as Agnes.

Her words however kept running through my brain. "You have no idea what you've unleashed. You're gonna need me."

I don't have any idea what she meant, but so far nothing has come to find me, so I don't see what I could have done.

I still kept an eye on the White Vision who was always flying around different places, some with emotional meaning, and some with none. He hasn't yet gone to Scotland, and I wasn't going to confront him until he did.

I try to distract my mind by cleaning up the dishes as I anxiously glance outside, where my brother and daughter were splashing around in the pool.

I had actually taught America how to swim once she saw a pool on a sitcom and wanted to learn, so I made us one in the backyard with my magic and taught her how to swim.

(1 week before Pietro)

"Mama, I don't know if I want to do this anymore..."

America and I were standing a bit away from the edge of the pool, with her looking at at sceptically, while clutching my arm tightly.

"You'll be fine, princessa. I'll be here to hold you the whole time." I assure her, gently encouraging her forward.

Once we were at the end of the shallow end, I sit down on the side of the pool so just my feet were in the water.

"Sit like this so you can get the feel of the water." I tell her, remembering how Nat and Clint had taught me to swim after I admitted that I couldn't and have never tried.

America slowly sits down next to me, dipping her feet in the warm water.

She giggles at the sensation, kicking her legs back and forth.

"Okay, ready to try getting in?" I ask, lowering myself into the water that only came up to my waist.

I stand in front of America, outstretching my hands to catch her.

"It's quite deep..." America admits nervously, glancing at the depth of the pool.

I shake my head. "You will be able to touch the ground, I promise."

America takes a deep breath, but slowly leans forward and starts lowering herself into my awaiting arms.

I'm quick to hold her under the armpits and help her lower herself into the water.

"Good job!" I praise, holding the small brunette on my hip under the water.

America giggles, moving her hands about in the water. "It's like a big bathtub!"

"That's exactly what it's like." I smile at the girl, gently setting her down so she could see for herself that she could stand.

The water comes up to America's chest, but she can still easily breathe without having to tread water.

I make sure to keep hold of her hands to reassure her.

"There you go!" I encourage, watching as America gathers her bearings.

"You ready to try floating?" I ask, remembering what was the first thing that I was taught to do.

"Okay..." America nods nervously.

"You're just gonna lay on your back and keep your body on the top of the water by pushing your belly up." I explain. "I'll be holding you the entire time."

America gives me another nod, and I help her get into position, making sure to keep my hand on her back, helping her back stay up on the surface.

The first few times we do it America puts her feet back on the floor, but eventually she is able to float with me barely helping her.

"Well done, sweetheart!" I cheer, making America grin at the praise.

"Can I try and swim now?" She asks eagerly.

I nod, explaining to her how to do it and giving her a demonstration.

"I'm gonna hold you like this." I place my hand so I was holding up America's stomach. "So
you're not gonna sink."

She nods, taking a deep breath in.

"Okay, now lay on your front and kick your arms and legs like I showed you."

America clumsily starts kicking her arms and legs and eventually we make it to the other side of the pool.

"Mama I did it!" America cheers excitedly, jumping up and down. "I swimmed!"

"Swam." I gently correct with a laugh, bringing her in for a hug. "I'm so proud of you, princessa! You did so good!"

(flashback over)

I smile at the memory, my thoughts getting distracted by America running in with her teeth chattering loudly.

"I thought the pool was heated!" I exclaim, rushing over to America and throwing another towel around her.

"It is, but on the way back Uncle Tio pushed me over and I landed in the a huge cold puddle." America giggles, seemingly unfazed by her teeth violently chattering from the cold. "It's also now raining." She points out.

"Pietro!" I scold, as my twin walks in with a sheepish smile, looking considerably warmer than America, with a towel around his waist.

"She loved it." Pietro shoots America a wink. "It's just a bit of cold water, don't sweat it sis. She'll be fine."

"You don't know that!" I snap, looking at America's slightly blue lips. "She's from another multiverse remember! We could have virus's that are really dangerous for her and just a common cold for us. I don't know how she reacts to heat, or injuries." I list, glaring at my brother.

"I'm fine, Mama. I'll just have a hot bath." America assures me, wiping her runny nose on the towel.

"No. It's not fine. Your Uncle needs to be more careful with you." I say firmly, shooting my brother a look.

"Sorry sis. I'll be more careful." Pietro walks past me, placing a brotherly kiss on my head, before grabbing a bag of chips from the cupboard.

"I'm gonna go shower before your Mom murders me!" He jokingly whispers to America, making me roll my eyes at his overdramatic tendencies.

America giggles, before she's cut of with a sneeze, instantly worrying me.

"Let's go get you in a warm bath." I quickly grab America's shoulders, gently steering her to my bathroom to run her a hot bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 213 17
Pietro and Wanda are brought in to become new avengers, Mikayla Romanoff ends up falling for the boy that isn't so fond of her... my humor is trash...
17.7K 582 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
31.8K 1.6K 56
Sequel to "Falling for a Maximoff". After we fell for Wanda and our mother is okay with it, there shouldn't be anymore problems, right? Well the dail...
520K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...