[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

• 17¦Discovering something brand new•

61 4 2
By Hayooniverse

⚠Warning : mature stuff ahead, don't read it if you are uncomfortable⚠

TXT's pov

"Uh- hyung, the- the kids- ah fuck!"

Yeonjun made his way towards Soobin's nipples and gave it a kitten lick, the younger moaned softly.

"Soobin, did you like it?" Soobin can feel the smirk on his skin "ye-yeah" the pink haired was making the blue haired go literally crazy until....

"HYUNG!!!!" Soobin pushed Yeonjun off him when he heard Kai's scream, he ran out of the room not even caring if he is naked upper body.

"Kai, what happened!" he almost broke the door when he knocked on it, more like punched it.

"Hyung!" Taehyun opened the door and pointed at Kai and Beomgyu who was standing near the window.

"What!?"

"Hyung, there was a squirrel!!!" Beomgyu ran and hugged Soobin.

Yeonjun was hit with a wave of jealousy, one : Soobin wasn't wearing anything on the upper body, two : Beomgyu was hugging him.

"You are afraid of a fucking squirrel!?!" Yeonjun pushed beomgyyu away.

"Hyung, we didn't called y'all cuz we saw a normal squirrel, we saw a squirrel which was wearing clothes!!?" Soobin was surprised now.

"You saw what?"

"Yep, he is right" Taehyun answered.

"Ah- where is it?" the three pointed at the window, the two oldests gulped as they walked towards it, Soobin peak through the window and saw a little squirrel wearing a little purple T-shirt on the tree

"Oh my- Kai come here and try talking to it!" Kai walked slowly to the window "Ask what?" soobin rolled his eyes and hit the back of Kai's head.

"Ask it's name"

"Ahh o-ok" Kai looked at the squirrel, who was looking at the two talking shit.

"Hey what is your- ahhhhh" Kai jumped onto Yeonjun's back when the squirrel jumped to the room, the squirrel made its way towards the bed and sit there.

"Y'all don't know who I am?" Beomgyu almost fainted when the squirrel spoke "W-who are you?"

"Yeonjun, you don't know me?"

"N-no?"

"Woah- you mother fucker!" the squirrel dramatic fell onto the bed, in a blink of an eye it transformed into a human.

"Han Jisung?"

"Fuck you, Choi Yeonjun." he got up from the bed.

"What are you doing here?" The blue haired male stepped forward.

"Why can't I be here?, this is not only your place, is it?" Kai stepped forward and pinch Han's cheeks "Hyung, you have nice cheeks actually!" Han smiled "Oh, thank yo-"

"YAH! HAN JISUNG, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Lee know hyung?"

"Yep, that's him!" Han jumped from the window to the tree then to the ground.

"Did he just jumped from here?, I'm going outside!" Kai ran outside followed by his boyfriends "I'm coming-"

"First, go wear something." Soobin nodded and ran towards their room, after he put on his clothes, the two hyung's also ran outside and saw the other three laughing with Han and a new person "Hey guys?"

"Yeonjun, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good." yeonjun said awkwardly "And you must be soobin?" Soobin nodded.

"I'm Lee Minho, I assume that you may already knows me." Soobin nodded once more.

"So, what are you guys do here?" the icy boy asked "We came for practice actually."

"What practice?"

"Our weapons and powers," the five was a little surprised "You guys have weapons?" Minho and Han looked towards Beomgyu.

"Don't you guys have any?" they all shook their head as a 'no'

"Oh, well I guess you will get yours soon and we have to go before Mr. Leader aka Bangchan hyung start to yell at us, bye see y'all later~" Han took Minho's hands and ran toward the forest.

"So, let's go inside, come on walk!" Soobin said and walked inside.

He sighed and sit on the not so fluffy couch "Do y'all know when is joonie hyung gonna come?"

"I don't know~" Yeonjun said and lay down on the couch and put his head onto his boyfriend's lap, the younger giggled and started to play with yeonjun's hair.

"So, what were you two doing at you room?" Taehyun asked with a eyebrow raised.

"It's nothing for you to know." Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"And soobin, wanna continue what we were doing?" he whispered "umm- sure I guess?" Yeonjun got up and stood in front of Soobin and said a "let's go!" before dragging him to their bedroom.

"They are gonna fuck, I'm sure." Taehyun said disappointed.

In Yeonbin's bedroom, Soobin was under Yeonjun with his cop top on the floor and the elder was sucking the life out of Soobin's lips.

"Uhh~" the Icy male broke the kiss.

"You OK- oh my, your lips are bleeding again-"

"How won't it be bleeding if you kept biting it?" Soobin rolled his eyes "oh sorry, you OK right?"

I'm not, bitch. Put your fucking dick inside me quickly or I'm gonna kill you, I'm losing my control!!

"Yeah I am."

"OK, should I continue?"

"Just do it!" Soobin raised his voice a little, Yeonjun said and little 'OK' and took off his cop top, Soobin bit his lip after seeing Yeonjun naked, well it's not like he have never seen him like this, but this time it's different.

The elder smirked and licked his lips.

"Like what you see huh?"

"Shut up and get into work, you talk so much"

"Gladly!" Yeonjun's lips made its way towards the younger's pink nipples, he kissed it softly and gave some kitten licks, before sucking on it.

"Hyung, please hu-hurry up." yeonjun got up and took the younger's pants off leaving him in his underwear.

"Wait- you have any condoms?" that's when it hits soobin like a motherfucking whole ass building.

"Uh- no, I forgot to take it." yeonjun sit on near the bed disappointed.

"What you mean take it?"

"Remember the gift from Changlix?" 

The blue haired nodded "That was it."

"And do we really need that?, I'm clean actually." Soobin said, feeling some new kind of energy rushing through his body.

"I'm too."

"Then come on hyung, please!" he whined "Uh, you sure you want it?" soobin nodded, without wasting anymore time, Yeonjun hovered over the younger.

"Let's do this, baby! " he kissed Soobin roughly on the lips and went to the neck to make a little red/purplish mark.

Soobin's heart beat got louder and louder, he moaned into Yeonjun's ears with his hands tangled on the soft locks as the older sucked onto his neck.

Soobin put his hands onto the elder's hair, Yeonjun broke the kiss and unzipped his pants and boxers as fast as he could and pulled Soobin underwear off afterwards.

"Want me to prepare you?"

"Do whatever the fuck you want oppa~" Yeonjun was in literal shock "Wai- wai- wait what did- did you just called me?"

"Touch me, please, oppa~" the icy boy's heart beat raises after hears all of those words from his lover's mouth.

"I don't wanna prepare you anymore!" Yeonjun slammed himself into soobin, raw and hard, the younger let out a loud scream that they both were sure that the neighbours must have heard.

"HYUNG, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" Soobin yelled, his back hurts so freaking bad "Sorry baby, tell me when I can move, OK?".

After standing in the most uncomfortable position for a good 30 second, Soobin gave Yeonjun the permission to move.

The elder took it slowly cause he can barely move inside soobin's tight hole.

"Oppa~" Yeonjun was getting impatient he put a bit more speed on.

"Ahhh~, oppa like- like that!" Soobin moved his hips on the same rhythm as Yeonjun.

"Right there~" the younger moaned into his ears as he pulled his head closer to his neck.

"Did I found it?"

"Y-yeah" Yeonjun smirked and slammed right where Soobin's g-spot is.

The fire male grab onto the older's hair once more and pulled him onto a kiss, they both moaned into each others mouth, Yeonjun once again goes to Soobin neck and made one more reddish mark along with love bites.

Soobin buried his face into Yeonjun's neck, breathing in his boyfriend's sweet scent, which was addictive.

"Oppa~, More please!"

"Of course, baby boy," Soobin whined at the nickname "did you like- like it when I call you that?, you like when your oppa call you baby boy?"

"Yes oppa, ahh~" Yeonjun once again fasten his pace up "ahhh~ oppa I'm close nghh~" the older smirked "hold on a little longer, baby boy." both of their moans got louder and louder.

"Oppa~ wanna cum~"

"I'm too, just a little bit long- longer baby boy." after a few more minutes,  Soobin came first and Yeonjun pulled out and came second, they both breath heavily, after getting off their highs the elder spoke first.

"How was it?"

"Am- amazing" Doobin's eye lids felt heavy "lets go get clean up," Yeonjun was about to get up but the other male pulled him closer "don't go!~, I'm tired let's sleep."

"Uh- ok" the pink haired male warped his hands around the weak male's waist and kissed him on the forehead.

"I will be with you till the end of the time, I love you." Yeonjun said and closed his eyes, feelings the tiredness talking over him and hoping that the younger will replay "I love you too." Soobin murmured, with his eyes still closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
5.1K 240 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
352K 20.9K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
26.8K 2.2K 35
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...