|| ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ || โœ”๏ธ

By myselfayisha

Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes... More

INTRO!
PROLOGUE
PART - 2
PART - 3
PART - 4
PART - 5 (1)
PART - 5 (2)
PART - 6
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART - 10
PART - 11
PART - 12
PART - 13
PART - 14
PART - 15
PART - 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE :(
PART - 18
PART - 19
PART - 20
PART - 21
PART - 22
PART - 23
PART - 24
PART - 25
PART - 26
PART - 27
EPILOGUE
hey, just take a look please

PART - 16

5.3K 195 13
By myselfayisha

...

[A/N: Play 'Feel it' by Michele Morrone for a better experience and feeling feeling;D]
"Taehyung?"

Your heart beat started to raise and butterflies started to tickle inside your stomach because of the close proximity of you two. He rested his one hand on the wall beside you and pulled you closer to him by your waist with his other hand.
You felt like your legs are going to give up at anytime by his intense stare.
You clutched your fists tightly into a ball when you saw him leaning his head towards yours. His hot breath was fanning against your lips causing you to close your eyes tightly. You opened your eyes slightly when you didn't felt his warm breath only to see him looking at you with a smirk.
His face is now keeping a little distance from yours. But not too.

"So you love me too right?" His husky voice sent chills down your spine. You felt like a knot on your throat. You bit your lips nervously while looking down.
"Don't....bit it like that" breathing heavily he said eyeing on your lips.
"C-can y-you please l-let g-go of m-me?" You managed to say and tried to slightly push him away.
"I want answer" with that he leaned towards you completely closing the gap between you both. He ran his hands from your waist to your hands. Then your shoulder. Then your neck.

When his smooth long fingers came contact with your delicate skin, you felt weird feeling inside your stomach. Your breath started to abnormal when he started to draw faint patterns on your sensitive skin with his slender long fingers.
"Do you love me,babygirl?" You tried your best to say something but nothing came out.
"I know you love me. I can see it in your eyes" tracing his fingers from your neck to your jawline he said ib a deep sexy voice.

You don't know what is happening to you but you're too lost in his touch. You loved it.
"Hmm..?" He hummed again tracing down to your neck.
Oh...no.. Back to your senses girl.. Don't fall for this..This is a college girl!!
Snapping out to real senses you looked at Taehyung, who was looking at you with a unreadable expression.
"Let m-me go p-please. Someone..w-will see" your voice was lighter than a whisper.
He replied nothing but leaned closer causing you to close your eyes tightly.
Oh!!! No... Not again!!

His nose touched on your neck, your most sensitive spot. You bit your lips to not to moan. Your breath became very heavy when he inhaled your scent sharply. He travelled his head from your neck, to your jawline, to your cheeks, his nose making tickle feeling on your skin.
Oh Lord!! Have mercy on me please..
He stopped when he saw a mole on the left side, near your lips. He kissed it gently causing the corner his lips brushing against yours.
Unknowingly a little moan escaped from your lips making him to smirk in satisfaction.

"When I am with you Lina, only wild thoughts are coming in my mind"  pressing his lips your ear he whispered making your heart to beat 100 times faster. Your lips went dried and palms started to sweat.

The bell rang as your saviour, indicating that lunch break is over.
"L-let me g-go" trying to release his hold from your waist you said.
Without breaking the eye contact he slowly released his hold from your waist. And the next second you immediately unlocked the door and opened it to go. But he stopped you by grabbing your hand.
Now what!?
Raising your hands he placed a gentle kiss on your knuckles. Goosebumps came all over your body.
"I'll see you soon.." Yanking your hand from his grip you left from there as fast as possible.

Your friends rushed towards you with a worried face when they saw you entering into the classroom.
"Hey, where were you? We went to the backyard but you were not there" Lisa said worriedly.
"I-"" Why are you looking so red!? Look like someone slapped you" Rose cut off you scanning your face.
"Back on here gurl!! We are asking you!" Shaking you Lisa said.
"I want some water" you looked at them with a expressionless face.
They looked at you suspiciously while you simply walked towards your seat both palms on your both side of face.
"Where were you?" Sitting beside you Jennie asked worriedly.
"I don't know"
"Eh?"

[Yeah... You were in another world]

The whole period you were sitting like a statue with the constant expression and position. Hands on both side of face.
His smooth touch were still feeling on your neck giving goosebumps all over your body.

"When I am near you Lina, only wild thoughts are coming in my mind"

His deep sexy words echoed continuously in your mind. The more you think about him, the more your heart beat will increase.

Your friends were glancing at you continuously in the class.
"What happened to her exactly?" It was Lisa.
"Did Lia done something?" Jisoo asked.
"What if she hit her head somewhere?" Jennie flicked Rose's forehead after hearing her dumb guessing.

...

After taking off your sneakers and puting it on the shoe rack you made your way towards your bedroom with the same expression.
Putting your bag on the table you took your towel and walked in to the bathroom. After taking off your clothes you stepped under the shower and turned it on letting the warm water touch your bare skin.
A smile unknowingly appeared on your face when you traced your fingers from your neck to your face where his hands went.

After changing into a pair of comfy clothes you took your laptop and went towards the living room. Setting on the couch with laptop, you joined in the site and started your work.
"When I am near you Lina, only wild thoughts are coming in my mind"
His voice chanted in your mind interrupting your work.
"Aish... This boy is driving me crazy!" You groaned and closed your laptop. For a little refreshment to your mind, you decided to play with Jack for some time. You got up from the couch and headed towards his kennel.

Picking him up you rocked him a little. At that time you remembered something. Lia isn't back yet. Carrying Jack on your one hand you headed back towards the couch to take your phone. You checked the time. 6:30 PM. Her usual time of returning home is 5. You quickly opened the contact list and were about to dial her number but stopped when you heard the sound of your front door opening.

Throwing herself on the couch Lia let out a heavy tired breath.
"Why are you late?" Sitting beside her with Jack you asked.
"Get me some water first. Then I'll tell you" putting Jack on the couch you stood up and went towards the kitchen.
"Here you go" handing her the glass of water you seated on the couch again.
"We got a new project... So I was busy with the discussion and file arranging about it" gulping one sip she continued "It is a partnership project with one of the best company in U.S 'J&J Co.' Our company is the first company in Korea that got this best opportunity.And also your Kai is super excited in this. Plus the good news is the online workers are included in this, especially you. So you have to come with me to office from next week onwards" flashing a thin smile to you she finished her sentence.
"What the heck!? Why me!?Am not coming. I can't come, I have classes and also exams are coming. I am not coming.." Waving your hand in denial you said.
"You have to come baby, you are the accountant in this project"
"WTF!? I said I.Am.Not.Coming!"
"Go and tell to your Kai. He is the one who selected you. He said you are the punctual & smart online accountant in our company. So you are going to manage the transaction details" shrugging her shoulders she said.
"What is his problem? Didn't he got any other whore of his to flirt? Why me!? Aish... I can't come. I will tell him! ... But wait they didn't inform me about it" you looked at her.
"That's why I am here sweetie. He told me to inform you"
"Asshole!" Lia chuckled hearing your words.

"How many days will take to finish this project?" You asked in a uninterested tone.
"Minimum 2 weeks"
"Minimum 2 weeks!?" She nodded her head as yes.
"Then my classes?"
"You have to inform the Principal"
It's a half lie that you are worried about your classes. You are also worried about Taehyung. Worrying that you couldn't able to see him for more than 2 weeks. The more you seeing him the more you are loving him. You're waiting for a good chance to tell him that.

...

After 2 days
Wednesday.

These past 2 days you completely ignored Jungkook. Poor him, he will come everywhere you go saying a million sorry. But you just ignored him. You really enjoyed ignoring him. But you know it is really rude to behave like that. You decided to say to him that you forgive him today when you see him.

You are now in the back garden of the college, sitting on the bench busy in doing your online work respectively. When you were busy in your job you suddenly felt a weight on your shoulder. You turned your head to that side only to see Jungkook sitting beside you, his head on your shoulder.
You quickly moved away from and glared at him while he looked at you with a pout.
"What do you want!?" You asked with a fake-anger tone.
"Liii... I told you many times, I am really sorry... I didn't shout at you again. Promise!" He moved towards you causing you to move away from him. You replied nothing but looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I swear! I didn't repeat it!" Shaking his head like a little kid he said.
A chuckle automatically escaped from your mouth seeing his cute expression. But you immediately cleared your throat and made a cold face.
"I know, you forgave me, i know it!" His bunny smile appeared on his face only to make your eyes soften.
"Ok..ok.. I forgave you. Now stop disturbing me ,I have work to do" turning your attention back to the laptop you said.
"What's it? Show me" scooting closer to you he leaned his face towards your face's  side to get a clear view of the laptop screen.
You were busy in typing but he was busy in admiring you.

Jungkook POV~

I scooted closer to her to see what is she doing. Some English sentences and some numbers are showing on the laptop screen, which I didn't get any idea about it.
But soon my attention averted from the screen because of her divine scent. Her scent! Don't know what flavor is using nor it's name. But it is really obsessive. It's feel like.... Fresh and attractive!

I slowly tilted my head to clearly see her beautiful face which was merely some inches away from mine. I started to scan her side features. Her beautiful eyes were blinking sometimes, brushing her big eyelashes together. Her perfectly shaped nose. Her lips. Those nude colored kissable lips made me to gulp my saliva hardly.Everything in her felt so natural. She is a natural beauty! A mole were seen near her lips. I want to touch it so badly. My eyes are now glued on her lips. I don't know what is this feeling, I want to touch her face. Her eyes. Her nose. Her lips. Her every thoughts are making my heart beat faster.
She slightly ran her tongue through her lips which only made my control lose.
Jeon Jungkook... Behave yourself!!!

At the next second my lips was leaning towards her cheeks unknowingly. Her pink soft cheeks. That was all I could focus now. Just the moment my lips were about to touch her skin
"What's going on here?" That deep voice made me jump and I immediately backed away from her.
Shit!
Both of us head turned behind only to see Taehyung glaring at me. I replaced his expression and looked at him with the same intensity.
Kim fucking Taehyung!!!

End of POV~

Seeing him you immediately stood up from your seat followed by Jungkook.
"What's going on here?" Still eyes on Jungkook he repeated.
"I was working" your voice made him to avert his gaze from Jungkook to you. The look he give you made you to gulp hard.
"Then what is he doing here with YOU?" With that he looked back at Jungkook. The jealousy and anger was very clear in his eyes.
"He was accompanying me" you simply said.
"Why!?"" Why can't I? Do you have any problem?"crossing his muscular arms on his chest Jungkook glared at Taehyung.
"What if I have?" With that Taehyung took a step towards Jungkook.
"I don't have any fuck about your problem. Mind your own business!" Jungkook also took one step towards Taehyung.
Oh Jesus!!

The two boys are now standing face to face glaring to each other as intensely as they could. Students started to notice and whispers started to fill there. You immediately backed both of them.
"Will you guys please stop this?" Standing between them you glanced back and forth to them.
"I AM minding my own business. So fuck off!" Taehyung was about to stomp towards Jungkook but you stopped him by raising your one hand blocking him.
"No...no.. Please" your soft tone made him stop.
"Jungkook go now. I'll talk to you later. Please" you turned towards Jungkook and said. He can't say no to your pleading voice so he sighed.
"Ok.. Then... But one more thing" with that he looked at you and smiled.
"What's it?"
"Dinner on Friday 7:30PM. I'll come to pick you up. Be ready !"
"Dinner?"
"Yeah.. As a apologise gift from me"
"Okay okayy now go.. Please" you pushed him slightly. Waving slightly to you he walked away.
Letting out a sigh in relief you turned back to Taehyung only to face his now reddened anger face.
Jesus! Am dead!!
"I-" before you could finish your sentence he walked away from there angrily.
God!! Am really messed up!!!

______________________________________

HAPPY ARMY DAY 🥺💜
Hey guyss...
How are you!?? Am really missed you..<3

Sorry for late updation :)
By class schedule is really shit.  So I didn't got any time to update 🙃

It's Eid holiday now. So Am free for 3 days
So Here I am

Love you guys 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 33
๐Š๐“๐‡ x ๐˜/๐ "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...
11.1K 1.5K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
18.2K 899 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
435K 15.4K 65
(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...