Trapped - Todoroki

By Dxzuyu

During a storm, class 1A is forced to stay in their dorms. To kill the time, the heroes-in-training decide to... More

0| Preview / Intro
1| Finally.. Weekend
2| Gamenight bonding
3| Twist
4| Mr. strange ci'villain'?
5| The games
5.1| Thank You
~X| Not part of the story
6| SHOTOOOOO!!
7.2| The perfect experiment
8| The boy who "lived"
8.2| Ani? 兄
9| I'm what's wrong
9.2| The reason
9.3| A monster behind the mask
~*| A/N
10| Why me?
11| Perfect.. just perfect
11.2| Shackled by fate (bonus chapter)
12| A Birthday to Forget
13| Blood Littered Truth
13.2*| (small dialogue)
XX | A Peppermint's Xmas
^*|Updates~?
The Ending Scene

7| The mission

1K 27 5
By Dxzuyu

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐
Hi there.. me again..

⚠️TW
(Child) abuse, rape, poor mental health,
low self esteem trigger, voices, suicidal thoughts?,
swearing, cutting, gore, disorders, neglect⚠️
Possible triggers will have warnings in the story as well..
just a heads up before the start of this one
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝. *ੈ✩‧₊˚
└───────── °∘❉∘° ─────────┘

----------------
Recap? (Shoto is now 7 y/o)
Endevwhore suggested to stage an abduction by having his own son get kidnapped by the notorious group of villains that have actively been abducting children for the past few months without any traces on there possible whereabouts. Heroes are losing morale and agree to his plan due to lack of a better, morally acceptable plan.

//Yet as the flaming hero continued elaborating on Shoto's skills and the fact that 1. the boy would only seem defenceless (the pro's would follow him from a as short as possible distance) and 2. only patrolling the area would not be as beneficial.. with some luck the amount of kidnappings would decrease, however, the abducted children would still remain missing.

In the end the man had convinced enough heroes to follow through with the plan and the boy was soon to be informed of his role in his father's plan. It's not like he had a choice anyways and Endeavor saw this as a fitting training for his disappointment of a son.//
--------------------------------------------------------
Start here from the previous chapter...

-The mission-
Shoto was playing on his own in a rather abandoned park. The sight attracted a group of 4 men and a female looking to be in the mid to late 20's. They decided to approach the younger. The female went up to Shoto and asked him if he needed help with the swing, to which he politely nodded and thanked the woman for her kindness. The woman waved it of as nothing and questioned the lack of parental supervision to which he responded that they had left him. The facial expressions of the group changed slightly, the boy would be perfect for today's catch. The boy continued 'they are probably just buying groceries for tonight'. A conversation between the woman and Shoto developed after that. The woman would use her feminine charm to keep the child from suspecting her and the men who were now scattered so it would be less suspicious. After a while the woman suggested that she as Shoto's new friend would help him find his parents as they had been away for quite some time and it was getting dark outside. The boy, aware of the moves made by the woman and the men (which he had never really let out of his sight) knew that for the plan to succeed he would have to naively follow the lady, which he did.
Shoto put his best acting skills to play as the events unfolded, though the boy was terrified to the core (so he didn't really need to act as much). He was ganged up on by a crowd, this possibly triggering his PTSD more than he fear of being abducted he was terrified of the loud noises and lack of space.

The kid was quickly taken away from the park and led into a dimly lit alleyway, which confirmed the kidnapping. He did not put up as much of a fight as per his father's orders, though he still had to pretend to for the sake of it being less suspicious. The boy called for this father, knowing very well that these attempts would be futile and what steps he had to take next. He ignited a small flame and aimed at the person closest to him, not really caring if he hit the figure or not since he just had to pretend to fight. His real skill were to be proven only after the kidnapping was completed successfully.

Once inside the abandoned building he noticed the heroes were not as close as he thought, causing him to act on his own. The heroes seemed to either be struggling or have completely lost sight of the peppermint. Most heroes were cursing under their breath for even allowing such a risky plan and agreeing to it. Others were in panic due to the loss of the boy and it being their fault. 'We have to act quickly.. the longer they are gone, the most likely they are to be dead!' Endeavor scowled, seemingly uninterested in the concerns of the other pros. 'Endeavor-san, do you not realise the severity of this situation? Your youngest son just got abducted because of this plan and may potentially be murdered?!'

No one could really believe how irresponsible the adults has been and frankly they were disappointed that these were their role models.

*Back to Shoto*
The boy knew now was an all or nothing situation. Seeing as he was still alive, meaning they wanted him alive and the fact that none of the other abducted children had not returned.. so no randsom calls had been made, the group must've wanted him to either stay at the hideout (convined) or he would later be transported to another location, or worse trafficked. The pros probably had already lost sight of him, he could just feel the lack of protecting eyes on him as he felt the lingering presences leave and become replaced by lurking onces which held nothing but malicious intend, he knew this far too well. He assumed most of it was lust.

'Ah.. probably some pedos or possibly necrofiliacs, that is if any of the children died. Maybe, just maybe the people did more than ungodly acts out of lust?' The boy continued his thoughts until he was cut of by someone speaking loudly, 'probably to exert his power over everyone, and now.. me?' the boy thought to himself. The voice of the man boomed, proving Shoto's hypothesis. The man, which could only be perceived as the boss, spoke again, instilling his plans with the boy. Something most villains liked to do..

'Just why do all villains feel the need to thoroughly explain their plans, goals and motives?' Sure it would help him understand the man and figure out how to approach the man and take him down. Shoto could not see his surroundings, he could only assume. So assessing his soon-to-be opponent(s) would be difficult. He could however slightly freeze the air to gain information on the amount of people he would have to take down, which he did. He counted.. 1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43, 44.. forthy-four people? The best approach would be a quick one where he could take down most and catch them off guard. Not everyone would stay frozen.. with these numbers at least some should have quirks enabling them to break free or avoid his attack all together.

Luckily, his 2 quirks were hidden from the crowd. He could sense that the onces who captured him were not in the room, probably guarding the exit or something. This would only work to his benefit if that were the case. The boy had memorised those people's quirks and already found all the weaknesses during his capture.

Before the man could finish his speech Shoto collected as much force as he needed for his plan to succeed. He lowered his right hand, almost touching the floor and with one movement swept the exact amount of ice needed to catch everyone in the room and encase them in his at that moment most durable ice. Seeing as his cuffs were made from metal (not quirk cancelling onces, because what group of villains would waste those on a small boy, who they deemed not dangerous enough to fight back properly and assumed to have no control over his significantly weaker quirk?) he was able to freeze them and pull with enough force to manipulate the strength of his restraints and tore them apart by pulling his arms in opposite directions.

~
Now he would have to 1) Prevent as many people from breaking free as possible. 2) keep up the walls of ice protecting him from getting harmed by possible long distant quirk attacks. 3) Prepare to fight at any time and hold this up until the pro heroes find him and the missing children.

* Timeskip to when the heroes finally arrive*
They barged in ready to charge their attacks.. only to find most villains either completely immobilised due to ice encasing them, passed out, or still fighting a 7 year old boy. To say the heroes were surprised would be an understatement. The boy was doing all sorts of flips and elemental attacks to defend himself and a few other children, who he had freed moments before, from harm.

His skills astonished not only his future classmates as they were now completely certain that the bicoloured male had hidden most of his skills and strategies from them (they couldn't blame him though) but also all heroes present.. well all but one. Not like the heterochromatic noticed the awe he was receiving anyways.. The boy matched, or possibly exceeded, the current pro heroes' strength/skills at the age of 7, not to mention what he would be capable of in the present where he is twice the age.

Most of the heroes decided to take over for the boy, while others either looked for more hidden children or made themselves useful by loading some of the villains into policecars or ambulances if the need arose.
After the whole capturing process ended, the pros praise Shoto for being so brave and taking down the herd of villains, having been able to detain them for over half an hour and finding the hidden children while waiting for support to arrive. Enji stifly told Shoto that he did a good job, making Shoto smile slightly at the little praise he got, but was also a bit taken aback by his father's words.

The heroes suggested to celebrate this successful capture with the boy at the centre of it, however his father declined stating that the boy is quite anxious and must be tired after the previous events, earning hums from the crowd of celebrated figures. He continued saying that after some rest he will just celebrate the victory over dinner with his family and left with Shoto, who bowed politely as a means of saying farewell without the need to do so vocally.

Once behind shut doors Enji threw the poor boy against the walls. 'I wish that I could say I'm proud'..
'I'm sorry that I let you down, father. I should have detained them quicker, without making a mess of the scenery. My deepest apologies.'

⚠️TW (voices)
The voices in Shoto's unstable mind seem to get louder by the second, yet the boy was always able to make out one word for all the insults ane threats booming in his head..

'Useless'

And he couldnt agree more. He indeed felt useless. He was unable to protect his mom. He caused her only pain and even caused he to have gone mental. His family broke down because of him. He only caused pain to those he loved. Even the people who he meant nothing but to show kindness to seemed abhorred by his presence in the end. 'And rightfully so, don't you agree?' He caused his brothers death, he was sure of it. His other brother even hated being home because of him. And his sister could only cry whenever she saw him. 'Am I really that hard to look at?' 'What do you think when she cries at your appearance. Every time you enter her vision she cries.. it's not because she pities you. Who would not want to rinse their eyes when they are forced to look at your disgusting being?! Even your brother goes out of his way to never have to lay his eyes upon the pile of shit that you are! You should just do them all a favour and end it..that way your father would not have to waste his time training a disappointment like you!'
⚠️End Tw (voices)

The hotheaded man grabbed his son by the collar and threw him away once again, repeating the action until he felt slightly better, or at least able to look the broken boy in the eyes.
He picked up his disappointment of a son and spoke to the boy 'you know what you did wrong, don't you?'
The boy, visibly shaken from fear, knew exactly what his demon meant. He nodded his head as a way not to further anger the fuming beast on front of him and proceeded to make his way down the corridor, until he stood in front of the door leading towards his father's room, or as Shoto saw it "the torture chamber", a small space created for Enji to unleash all his rage on the tied up Shoto. The boy froze in front of the door, knowing what would happen when he entered, however he was also aware that disobeying his father's commands would make it even worse for him. And so he entered.

⚠️TW (rape)
Enji fucked the daylights out of Shoto as a punishment for not fighting the villains immediately before he could have been "captured" and therefore being weak. The poor boy was all tied up and unable to move, not that he could move on his own without the restraints, his body ached from the beatings and was numb at his father's movements. The gag muffled his pleas to end this and the cries of pain. The drainage of power/energy would soon consume the boy in a painful slumber.
⚠️End of TW (rape)

'Wasn't that the plan though?" questioned the students. 'He did tell Todoroki to act defenceless so the pro's could infiltrate and find the base and missing children, right?'
No one seemed to understand Endeavor's wrath against the boy who just followed his instructions while being fucking traumatised the entire time. Like what 7 year old child is forced to be a pawn in heroes' plans? And makes it out alive with barely any scratches!? If that didn't prove that he wasn't strong then they don't know what it means to be strong at all.

The lifeforce that he had so desperately held on to had quite literally been beaten out of him.
'Pls just let me die.. no wait.. i cant die yet, i need to apologise to mother for being so unbearable. I didn't mean to be "hard to look at" she must have been scared by how terrible I am.."

*🙏 sho pleading to die*

'Omg.. Todoroki(-kun)' gasped the dekusquad, girls, Koda (though not very audible). Even Monoma couldn't believe this.. the boy with the most hero agency invites in history, the one with the highest score of those recommended, 1A's best student.. begging for it all to end?.
The whole experience allowed them to see the "prince" in ways they could never imagine.
The pure terror of the poisoned meals, illnesses, rape and abuse. The mental and physical detainments, all if it was just so unbelievable. Not only was the number 2 hero abusive, he may have been the biggest villain yet.

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐
A/N
Thank you all for reading so far!
Pls continue to read and/or vote on the chapters it really means a lot.
I haven't gotten lots of feedback yet but I'll take that as a compliment..
at least no hate right?

A special thanks to those who voted on my first chapter
I really appreciate it.. So thank you!

Please let me know if there is anything you wish for me to add to the story..
ideas are not always flowing in the preferred direction
(writer's block) so it's hard sometimes..

If there are any errors please do tell me so I can correct those asap!

ε(●'-')з†.。* ・☆вуe вуe☆・*。.†ε('-'●)з
└───────── °∘❉∘° ─────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 962 54
Discontinued its just another depressed deku story lol. your typical bucket of angst written at 12:17 - 2:02 in the morning. This starts out angsty...
228K 6.7K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
21.7K 542 11
Midoriya's life turned upside down when he gets adopted by 2 pro heroes. One day when Izuku wants to leave for school his dad tells him that his scho...