𝑉𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝐴𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑗...

By Panchalixlove

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 . 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦... More

Face claim🙈

1*

206 13 0
By Panchalixlove

Suthanu: Thana come here , i am not lying  please  believe me .

Samyukthanu -No dii I will not believe you maiya also said me she will not leave us but you also know what she do . She leave us.

Suthanu - No thana no ..she has responsibilities and you know she is always with us. And our father too.

Samyukthanu - Noo dii no why she went to vanvas ? Our devika and vala mata deny to go vanvas for their kids but what about mata? Why she leave us ? Was her patni dharm was more than us?

Suthanu has no reply for this . But she try to console her .

Suthanu- Thana understand maiya delima . If she don't go vanvas with pitashree so they have to spend whole 13 years alone . You know our mata is soo brave and we have also support her . Our mata always support us now it's our turn . We will support our mata and we have our younger and elder brothers too . We will become their strength . Never mind mata this decision . Okay ?

Samyukthanu was not satisfied with Thani words but she also followed path of Dharma and her dharm was to support her family . And she will .........

This is so small chapter because this is just a teaser. So I hope you will like this chapter and please show your love 🌼❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 18.7K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
94.8K 1.6K 164
Once transmigrated she entered a fire pit. Yue You Jin as the eldest daughter of the second branch was adorned with a bunch of younger sisters. Her s...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

101K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
16K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...