Sexual Desires

By koldheart3d

Anaika AKA Nik/niko is a well known stud in her section. She's what you would call a "super stud" and has onl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

3.5K 105 20
By koldheart3d

Cielo POV

*BANG BANG*

"Cielo I know you in there wake ya ass up" I heard Nya lil minion ass voice banging on my door.

I got up and checked my phone.
Damn it's already 9?

I limped down the stairs as fast as I could but every step hurt I forgot to take the meds.

I opened the door and it swung open. Nya let her self in as shanti followed closely behind. I noticed a black duffel with her and I guessed it was weed since I told her to bring me some.

I dapped both of them up and went to sit on the couch, turning the game on.

"Damn gee you ain't got no left overs" Nya complained while looking in my fridge.

"No mutha fucka you know my momma don't cook n my ass crippled, we got chips in the cabinet tho" I said waving her off.

"Glooks" she walked off in the direction of the chips.

I looked back at shanti who was sitting next to me and I noticed her eyes glued to me. This girl been acting strange.

"You good?" I asked her. She got out of her trance and locked eyes with me nodding.

"Sooo what you got?" I asked changing the subject.

She got the duffle and zipped it open revealing two pounds of weed, Xanax, percs, Molly, and ecstasy.

My eyes grew wide as memories from the past flew into my memory.

Flashback.

"Ayeeee n*gga I got some new shit for you fuck them wack ass xanies" she handed me a bag of perc 30s.

I took the bag looking at it.

I was already off a bar and feeling pretty shlumpt. I was fighting the tiredness so I could enjoy my high.

She took a pill out the bag and split it.

"Here see if you like it first" I nodded.

I looked around at all the people layed around just trippin off they own shit.

The music was vibrating through my ears and I felt amazing.

"You want water or sum?" Some random stud asked me I think she was one of the hosts.

"Sure" I stumbled.

I looked back at lo next to me and she was leaning to the side.

"Yo lo you good" I asked.

She nodded in reply.

She looked sick to me.

The stud came back with my water as I sat next to lo. I gave her a sip of it first so she could chill. I didn't know how much she took.

A little time passed and I was now feeling the full affects of what I popped. I sparked a blunt to wake me up but it was no use. I started to see black spots and looked back at lo.

"Lo wake up" I shook her feeling anxiety overcome me.

"Lo I don't feel good" I pushed her again but she was out.

"Lo?" I checked her heartbeat putting two fingers on the side of her neck.

It was slow but there.

"Shit" I tried to get up I thought everything was going in slow motion. I saw the stud walking towards me.

"Come here I'll take care of you" she said holding me close and walking me to a room.

"Wait my friend I need to get her help" I said trying to get out of her grip.

" I wasn't asking I was telling you" her grip got  tighter and she pushed me into a dark room.

"Stop what are you doing" I looked at her confused as she took off my sweater revealing my wife beater.

"Shh it's okay" she continued undressing me as I continued seeing black spots. I tried to get her off of me but I was too weak and I felt like my entire body was going numb.

"Stop" I started to tear up realizing what was happening.

Then everything went black.

*end of flashback*

"Cielo what's wrong" I was shooken out of my memory.

"Uhh nothing" I averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Your crying tho" she lifted her hand to wipe the tear I didn't know was there but I pushed my hand out of the way.

"I'm good alright don't worry about it" I said

She nodded awkwardly.

"Can I get a zip of the top shelf" I said changing the conversation.

"Ight coo just slide me a bill n I'll cover the rest" she said.

"Are you sure? I can pay" I didn't want her doing favors for me if it could get her in trouble.

"Yeah don't worry bout it" she smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you shanti" I said and she nodded.

My eyes averted to the xans once again as I fought the urge to not ask for one.

"You know what" I said.

She looked at me as she put my weed into a different bag.

"Lemme get 3 xaniez" I said.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Cmon" i pleaded.

"Nah bruh I got you with weed but anything else ain't coo I care about you youngin" she said.

"They not for me tho" I said biting my lip.

"You a bad liar" she chuckled.

"No" she said.

I huffed excepting that she wasn't gon sell me nun, I can get em elsewhere I just don't trust everybody supply.

Nya walked back in.

"Cousin let me get a Percy for the one time" she said looking down at the bag.

"Hell no" she zipped her bag and handed me my OZ.

"Common cousin you said you got me" she whined.

"For weed only why y'all over here feening for pills anyway"

"Y'all?" Nya asked.

"Yeah yo frien over here asking for xanies" shanti said and my eyes widened.

"Bitch you know you not supposed to do that shit nomore remember how you was last time, you ain't got no control." She said.

"Don't talk to me like you ain't just try snagging a yerc off yo cousin" I rolled my eyes knowing she was right.

"Addiction is different hoe I ain't" she back talked me.

"Whatever" I said looking at the Tv.

"You must be going through it n*gga" Nya said.

I didn't say anything.

"Aight I gotta g on my way soon me and yo brother got moves to make in downtown, cielo I wanna talk to you tomorrow bout sum I'll hit you when I'm omw" she said.

"Ight fasho y'all be smoove" I dapped them up before they left and walked them out.

I peeped Niks car in the driveway and instantly got weary.

I hope she don't see Shanti.

I closed my door, locking it and walked back upstairs. I changed into some boxers and a big tee and got into bed.

I thought about lo and the stuff that happened that night many years ago. I thought about stud that I may never see again and what she did to me.

*second flashback*

I woke up in a foreign room looking around me. What the fuck. I had a horrible headache and things were visually still blurry. As I sat up I felt my body aching in my lower area. Shit.

I looked down and saw multiple bruises and kiss marks around my thighs, stomach and chest.

What the fuck.

I got up swiftly and quietly, grabbing my clothes and putting them on. I was completely naked under the covers.

The room was dark and had blacked out curtains.

I walked to the door. Putting my ear next to it to make sure no one was here.

I opened it slowly and realized this was a different place then where I was last night.

Where's lo??

I walked around and saw bottles everywhere. There was white powder on the table and the tv was still on.

Maybe there is someone home.

I jogged to the door, opening it and running out.

I looked around and I was in an unfamiliar neighborhood. I looked at my phone trying to find the address from last night.

5666 west man street.
14 minutes away.

What the hell who took me here.

I went to the nearest bus stop and waited until it got here. I need to find lo.

*end of flashback*

I was thrown back into reality and my pillow was completely wet.

"I failed you lo" I cried out.

I wish I was the one who died that day.

Ttm what y'all think of the book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 36 28
'Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart, you steal mine.' ~We finally found each other, in another life.~ Aiko had a hard life. With o...
611K 15.3K 41
Jasmine in one one of the baddest gangs in Atlanta When Quenni moves in down the block will she take a shot at her or will she leave her alone for he...
264K 11.8K 28
They say everything happens for a reason... Nisey's (NEE-SEE) Face Claim: Your Personal Preference Karsonique's (Car-Suh-Nick) Face Claim: Your Perso...
50.5K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...