(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

Da BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... Altro

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

Too Hot

137 5 0
Da BluePaint6

"How much more time till we go back to Earth?"

"Tch. Two more months." Vegeta scowled as he sat across from Turles. "You're ridiculous. A low class Saiyan."

"A Super Saiyan, too."

"I've had enough of your bitchy attitude."

"I have a bitchy attitude?"

"You've been complaining this whole training and traveling trip!"

"I've been complaining?!?!"

"Yes!! You're the one dragging me down this whole time!!"

"You're the ridiculous one. You're the one complaining this whole trip! And YOU'RE the one with the bitchy attitude!!"

"That's it!! We're going back to Earth!!"

"Good. I didn't want to come to this trip."

"Hmm... How about I just leave you here in this forsaken planet and leave you to die?"

"Don't you dare."

"Then hit me with everything you've got! Show me the strength that killed Frieza!!"

"You asked for it!!!"
--------
"Here, give those to me, I'll take care of Li."

"G-Great. Pass one to my mouth."

Before Krillin could grab a bean from the bag, Cooler's squadron shot right at it. The beans were now burn to a crisp.

"Ahh!"

"Fucks sake...!"

"Now now did you really think you gotten away?"

" Oh no! What do we do? We had them! They were right in our hands! You! You ruined everything! I don't believe it."

Li couldn't keep her eyes open. The wound was starting to take a heavy toll on her.

"Oh no! Li. LI!"

Gohan trembled, but then recalled Yajirobi handing him another senzu bean. He kept it in his gi and was immediately in a cheery mood. "Thank goodness it's still here. Here, Li, take this, quick!"

"A bean? But how?"

" There's no time to explain."

Krillin held her up and put the bean in her mouth.

"Just eat!! Please, Li! You're our hope right now!!" Krillin was then suddenly thrown out of the cave. "Aah~uhh!"

"Yahhh! Ha!" Cooler's squadron laughed.

" Krillin no! You jerk!"

" Kids, they never know their own limits." The grunt huffed a she threw Gohan away from Li's body. " Now it's time to take care of the sick and wounded."

Oolang stood still afraid as he watched the grunt examine Li.

"It must have been a fluke. I don't see how monkeys like this could have possibly killed Frieza."

The grunt walked out of the cave and turned his back fr them.

"Get away from Li and Oolang!! They're not fit to fight! Not right now!!"

"What are you going to about it? You're just a kid! You can't do anything to a big man. Like me."

"Haaa!!!"

He slapped Gohan away from and shot a ki blast at Gohan, but before he could. Gohan brought out of the way.

"Huh? What's this?" He rose a brow as his scouter went off. " Impossible! I'm picking up a power level that's going off the scale. But the Saiyan was barely alive. And the only other one in here was that pig. It couldn't be the pig, could it? Huh? What the heck's going on?!"

"You know. A big kid like Gohan can make you eat those words. He grows stronger everyday. His potential out shines any of us."

"It's you!"

"Li."

"You did great. I'm proud of you. Gohan! Rest easy. And protect Oolang and Krillin." She got up and glared at the goon."Hurting innocent people is something I don't tolerate."

"H-Huh?!"

"If I were you, I'd get off this planet. Trust me, you don't want any of this."

"Oh, but I do Saiyan. I do."

"Salza?" Cooler appeared behind Li.

"Yes Lord Cooler."

"Perhaps you could do me a little favor? Tell me, what should I do with this Namek." Cooler asked as he held Piccolo.

"Ah! Put him down Frieza!" She glared hard at Cooler. "Or do I have to force you to let go?"

"This is Frieza's brother, you imbecile!!"

"Wake up. This is Lord Cooler, the most illustrious fighter in the universe. Soon you will be at his mercy."

" What mercy? If he's anything like his brother. I'd say he's just as bad. Or maybe worse."

"Don't compare me to that brat!" Cooler grabbed Piccolo, launched him in the air, and blasted him.

"Ahh! Piccolo, no!!!" She grabbed Piccolo before he could hit the ground. "You're as twisted inside as your brother. Full of hatred. Well, no more. You've dug your own grave!!!"

"Really, because after I kill you, I'm going to turn this planet and everyone on it into dust!"

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!" She set Piccolo gently down and went straight towards Cooler.

"Well, now it's getting interesting." Cooler lowly laughed as their fists clashed.

"I'm glad you're amused."

"I am. But, I would like to see the power the other Saiyan used to destroy my brother."

"I'M FLATTERED THAT YOU EXPECT THAT YOU FROM ME!!"

"No one disgraces our family and lives to tell about it. After I kill you. I will destroy this planet, find the other living Saiyan, and kill him."

Li didn't want to hear him talk much more. He was pissing her off.

"Shut your mouth!!!"

"Well well, not bad." Cooler laughed as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "Rather impressive, actually. Frieza, yes, I could see how he would have trouble with Saiyans. My brother was a pest. I would have killed him myself sooner or later. He was always trying to beat me. Trying to prove that he was the best and he definitely had the edge. But then it happened. As you know, I'm in the third transform stage. But I found a fourth beyond it."

"What!?"

"Do you really expect to beat me in your petty base form? You're ridiculous if you really think you can."

"T-Tch!! My power may not come close to you or a Super Saiyan, but I can feel it coming close."

"Then I'll have to beat it out of you." Cooler laughed harder at her face. She was absolutely livid. "You should feel privileged. You'll be the first one to witness this form. First, you will see. Then you will die!"

"He's enormous!" She felt like an ant compared to him.

"Yes, time to die! You're mine!"

He grabbed her by the head and tossed her head at the ground. She groaned in pain and bit onto his hand. He grunted and let go. She shot right back up and hit him with a lot more force.

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU!! GOKU CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO DEFEAT EVIL LIKE YOU!!"

"I love seeing how weak you are. To see beings like you below me is always entertaining! And killing them takes the whole cake! Ha ha ha ha haha!!!!"

Grabbed her by her tail and struck her right at her spine. She felt herself go into shock. Her body went limp against Cooler's grasp.

"Tch. Pathetic. She was only a Saiyan woman. It's not she could've ever reach power even close to me. Not even Frieza's. Pathetic." He tossed her away and into the small river they fought near in.
------
"Turles. Remember when I asked for your blood sample while you turned Super Saiyan?"

"Yes. Why?" He asked as he fed Celes some apple sauce. "Did you find something?"

"Yes. While looking through your blood. As well as Goku's, Vegeta's, and mine."

"What is it? Should I be concern?"

"No. I've found a strange microscopic cells within our bodies. It seems that I've over looked it the first time I've seen our blood through a microscope."

"And what are they?"

"I asked Vegeta about it, but he only turned me down and was very mad I had a sample of his blood."

"Of course he'd get mad." Turles laughed at the thought of Vegeta's angry face. "So, what are they?"

"They spread very fast in your blood in your Super Saiyan form blood. And in your normal form it was at bay. Like Goku's. Except..."

"Except what?"

"It seems Goku holds more of these Cells than you do. And mine too. Vegeta's holds less. And your's is in between."

"You should talk to Gohan about this."

"Speaking of Gohan. I also discovered he held more of those cells than all of us."

"But, he's a hybrid."

"You're right. Hmm...." She perked up. "How did it feel when you first turned Super Saiyan? What really triggered it?"

"Well-" He paused as he recalled seeing her dying.

"Turles?"

"I felt rage. Desperation. A need to defeat Frieza."

"Appppaaa?" Celes rose a brow as she shook Turles's arm.

"A strange feeling in my spine. My tail couldn't stop wriggling like crazy."

"Can I examine your form?"

"Sure."

Turles got up from the table and turned Super Saiyan.

"Remarkable."

"I know I am."

"Your hair, eyes, and tail all change color. As if you mutated. Evolved."

"It is. It feels almost equal to your form when you ate the fruit fr the Tree of Might."

"My form?"

"Yes. You hair was partially red with small traces of the golden Super Saiyan color and your eyes held red pigment."

"Strange. It must be our Saiyan biology. I'm going into the bottom of our Saiyan biology and find how we can reach such transformations like Super Saiyan."

"I'll help with your research."

"Appppaalle!"

"But first. We gotta feed her with apple sauce."

"Alright." She laughed as she picked Celes up and Turles gave Celes a spoon full of apple sauce.
--------
Cooler walked away with a sinister grin under his mask. A ki blast from behind hit his back. He grunted. He felt it actually hurt him.

"Well, back for more I see." He paused as he examined her. "So this is what the Super Saiyan is supposed to be."

"DIE!!!" She aimed at him using a right kick, but none of her other attacks could hit him.

" What a laugh. Look at you. You can't even detect my movements. What are you going to do, huh?"

"Don't you see? It wasn't just wild attacks I was throwing at you."

"No way!"

"FEEL THIS!!!!!!"

She sent a jolt of her Ki into the Ki Reciprocate Ribbon that thinly wrapped around Cooler.

"Ha! So this is the mighty Super Saiyan that defeated my brother. How ridiculous. Frieza deserve to die if he got beat by weaklings like you."

'I have to endure this pain and power a little longer! If he's anything like Frieza, then he'll die by the very evil power he holds!' she thought as she coughed more as she laid on the ground reserving her Super Saiyan power.

"I am the supreme master of this universe! I am the great destroyer, the taker of life. It is my will that this planet and everyone on it be annihilated!"

"He's destroying more of our planet! Goku! Gohan! Chichi! Uncle Ox-King! Krillin! Oolang! Master Roshi! Master Korin! Yajirobi! Kami! Piccolo! Tienshinhan! Lunch! Trey! Yamcha! Bulma! Turles! CELES!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
[A/N: Yeah. I cannot animate. So here's an "Super Saiyan Aura" burst.]

"I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY OUR WORLD!!!!!"

'What's this? What!? What's going on? She's different! She's changed!'Cooler internally panicked as every hit made impact on him.

"Rrr! Saiyan insect, prepare to be SQUASHED!!!!"

"Why don't you wake up?!! You're hurting people!! What have they done to you?! I can't let to take your own happiness out on other people anymore!!!!"

"What are you talking about? I kill when I want! The weak die and the strong survive!"

"All right then, we'll play by your rules, Cooler. Let's go!"

Cooler grunted and punched her in the forehead, but she stood there completely unfazed as she gazed down at him. She rose her hand and bitched slap him.

"Now I know why my brother was killed! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I love it! You're too much!" Cooler rose his attack damage and grabbed her tail yanking her back and tossing her to the ground. She felt her body weakened by that and found it difficult to get back up. "Yaaa! Sleeping on the job, Super Saiyan? I can gather energy a lot faster than my brother."

"NOW DIE WITH THIS PLANET!!!!!!!"

In her base form she got up, even when he body was screaming in pain, and hit Cooler with as much force as she could.

"Struggle all you want! It's over!" He bitch slapped her back into the ground. "That's what you get for disgracing my family!"

"You've....."

"I can't hear you!"

"YOU'VE COME ONLY TO MURDER MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN FRIEZA!! Can't... Let you... Go ON!!!!"

"YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO HOLD YOUR TONGUE AGAINST A MAN'S PRESENCE, SAIYAN WOMAN!!"

He laughed evily as he watched her getting "squished" by the giant beam of destructive ki. "Yes! It is I who decides who lives and who dies. All living beings are mere playthings to me. No one can comprehend my power and cunning."

"KI RECIPROCATE RIBBON!!!!"

"What!? No! It can't be!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"WH-WHAT?!!! HOW?!!!"

"PHYSICS!!!!"
[A/N: Explained in the end of this chapter.]

"CURSE YOU!!!!!!"

The KRR launched recoiled the attack right back at Cooler.

"This beam can't hold me forever!!!!"

"He's right.... I know."

She brought both her hands together and generated the enormous amount of Ki in her hands along with chanting Goku's most used words.

"KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEEE--" She felt all her loved one's energy, smiled peacefully, and returned her facial expression into one of a vengeance. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
----
"I'm going to get off and when I do I'm going to rip him to pieces!" Cooler declared as he struggled to prop himself off the powerful attack. He was sent out of Earth and towards the sun. "Huh? It's the star of the solar system. Maybe I'll just blow that up instead. Let them all freeze to death in darkness."

Cooler laughed, but stopped once he saw how close he was getting. "Hey, wait a second. I'm heading right for it! Curse that Saiyan monkey! Why wasn't she destroyed with the rest of them?"

But then Cooler paused. He recalled seeing two pods leave Planet Vegeta. One that held an infant Goku. And the other that held Chicory holding an incubator with her with Li inside. "Wait, I remember now. I remember!"

Flashback:

" Belay that order. Friezas' the one in charge of this quadrant. Let him clean up his own mess. They're no threat to us."

Flashback end

" I don't believe it. I could have killed her and that Goku!!! I let them go. I LET HER GO!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

-----
"Yes, I did it. With a little help from the sun." She returned into her base form. "I did it.... Celes..."

Before she could fall, Piccolo caught her.

"I owe you and everyone else a lot." Piccolo used his Clothes Beam and recreated her clothes for her. Once he felt Gohan's energy along with the other's. He put her gently on the ground and flew off.

"LIIIIIIII!!!!" Gohan found her on the ground with her injuries, but with her clothes just fine.

Tien landed beside her body and gave her a senzu bean.

"Ngh... Gohan....Tienshinhan?"

"Hey. Sorry none of us could've helped."

"But we took care of those other guys!" Chiaotzu grinned.

"Gosh! You look terrible!" Krillin commented as he grabbed a first-aid kit.

"Li! I was so worried!" Gohan cried as he hugged her limp body.

"Gohan... You're alright. All of you are. Thank goodness." She smiled with content. "I don't know what I could ever do with any of you getting hurt."

"Let's take you back to Mom, Li."

"Alright."

"Mama!!!"

Li's eyes widen as Celes flew down and held her in a hug.

"Celes...you can fly?"

She nodded with tears in her eyes as she snuggled into Li's chest.

She laughed weakly as she ran her aching finger through her daughter's hair.

"You did it, Li."

"No. We did it. Without any of you. I don't think I'd ever hold this strength."

"Me?"

"You too, Celes." She inaudibly cooed. "My Celes."
____________________________________________

Basically. She used her attack as a sling shot and shot it right back at Cooler.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.3K 107 12
Just like the title says, I'm doing some one shot stories from canon characters, yaoi, yuri, love triangle, Canon Characters x OC, or maybe I'll add...
47K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
11.7K 120 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...
29.2K 743 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...