"What a pain" || Kusuo Saiki...

By zuperiorrrr

**Saiki ; Another new transfer, I've lost count of how many there have been now...Hopefully they're normal, s... More

Intro
"Her knockers aren't huge"
"What you say?"
"It's not what it looks like"
"Animal Panties"
"Pineapple Jello"
"High school romance"
"Planning"
"An angel"
"You called me your girlfriend"
"Heartless Piece of Crap"
"Confused"
"Touch me"
"What are we?"
"Jealousy"
"Stupid"
"Prove it"
"Confession"
"Shut me up"
"Karaoke"
"Jealousy Pt.2"
"Bark"
"Man eater"
"A boney"
"Heavy hitter"
"Pwetty please"
"Scent"
"Just one"
"Little brother"
"Snowfall"
"Cabbage rolls"
"Vendetta"
"The best"
"Teruhashi fan club"
"Marriage"
"I'm sorry"
"Window Shopping"
"Early bird gets the worm"
"Graduation"
"A day in the life💦"

"Try not to get hard challenge"

5K 126 262
By zuperiorrrr

A lil nsfw

-------

Saiki got up bright and early just to get ready for a date with Y/N at 4 in the afternoon. Thinking of her made him so happy. He wore a light green button up shirt and put a grey sweater over it, with regular jeans. Y/N wore a blue sundress and white heels, she had a white pocket book to match. She didn't bother doing her hair, she just shaped her afro and pinned up the side, placing a blue butterfly clip in it. Saiki got to the plaza at 3:30, he knew Y/N would be late...but he didn't expect a 15 minute wait to turn into an hour.

Saiki ; "I should have known. I hope she isn't sleeping in.."

Despite him knowing she'd be late...he still waited. He didn't want to use his clairvoyance...he just knew she was coming. After what seemed to take forever, she came running towards him. She stopped right in front of him, placing her hands on her knees and began panting heavily.

Y/N ; "I...I...God it's so warm...I tried to have my mom drop me off but she had work, she took me half way, a-and then I ran into Yumehara and Mera. They wanted me to take the train because they thought I was going to the same plaza as them, but they said that they were sure the train stopped near this plaza so-"

Saiki ; "You don't need to explain yourself. I didn't mind the wait, as long as you're okay..I'm fine with waiting."

Y/N stood up straight and smiled, Saiki stood up as well and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug. She embraced him but pulled away to look at him.

Saiki ; "What?"

Y/N ; "Why did you want to meet today?"

Saiki ; "Oh...right. I just wanted to see you."

Y/N ; "You're so silly Saiki. Let's go to Karaoke and get something to eat afterwards, can we do that?"

Saiki ; "Anything for you."

Saiki looked up to try and hide his blush, he spoke in a rather low tone but Y/N was still able to catch what he said. She pat him on his back and broke the hug. He suddenly felt as if he'd said something wrong. Y/N began to walk away but she quickly turned around and gave him a smile, she then grabbed his hand. Seeing her smile reassured him. The two arrived at Karaoke and got a room. It was different from the last one they went too. Saiki sat down while Y/N went to get drinks for them.

Saiki ; "I've missed her so much. Her hair looks so fluffy and cute. Like a cloud almost. She puts on different perfumes but that same sweet scent always lingers in her hair. She smells so good..."

Saiki didn't even realize Y/N had entered the room again, he turned towards her as she set their drinks down and sat rather closely next to him. She took a sip of her drink before turning to him.

Y/N ; "Something wrong?"

Saiki ; "It's nothing."

Y/N ; "You know you can talk to me right?"

She placed a hand on his thigh and smiled. Saiki couldn't help but glance down at her thighs as she touched his.. He only looked for a split second. 

Saiki ; "So plump...She hasn't even done anything sensual. I'm acting like a pervert-"

Y/N ; "Helloooo? Earth to Saiki."

Saiki ; "Right, sorry. Just a little hungry is all."

Y/N ; "Well then let's hurry and sing so we can eat."

Y/N quickly picked a song to sing, she ended up singing an old traditional Japanese song. It was a random pick, she wasn't beyonce but she sang well. Saiki applauded her performance.

Saiki ; "You did well."

Y/N ; "Thank you, I'm sure you'll do better though."

Saiki ; "You know...Y/N I'm not really in the mood to sing. I'd rather listen to you."

Y/N ; "Come on, please?"

Saiki ; "I should be the one saying please."

Y/N ; "I've never seen you beg before...I'd like to."

Y/N leaned in closer to Saiki...he could feel her breath on his neck. Wasn't enough to give him a boner...but it was enough to get him thinking. He turned away from her as she started to laugh. 

Y/N ; "I was just teasing Saiki. Don't look so sad."

Saiki ; "Don't toy with me. I..."

Y/N ; "You?"

Saiki ; "It's hard for me to hold myself back sometimes. When you tease me I want to do things to you."

Y/N ; "That sounds creepy depending on what you mean...but I think I know good and well what you mean."

Saiki held his head down and didn't dare to look at her, he had his eyes glued to the palms of his hands. Y/N wanted him to take action, but she knew how he was. She stood up and placed one knee in between his thighs.

Y/N ; "Can I sit here?" 

Saiki ; "On my lap? I don't think that's a good idea."

Y/N ; "Try not to get hard challenge."

Saiki paused and began to laugh, that was oddly funny to him. Hearing it from her made it 10 times better. She smiled and sat on his lap...placing a hand on his cheek.

Y/N ; "I was serious. You're a big pervert y'know?"

Saiki ; "And you're not?"

Saiki placed his hands on her waist and pushed her down onto his lap, Y/N covered her face as she felt something poking her entrance. She was always provocative around him...but was never ready for him to clap back.

Saiki ; "The only thing keeping me from going inside you...are those underwear. What color are they? Hm?...."

Y/N ; "..."

Saiki ; "You're so quiet now. You had so much to say earlier...say it. You think I'm a pervert? You say that yet you're enjoying this so much."

Y/N ; "I never even said that, so don't just assume."

Saiki ; "I can read your thoughts, don't act so slow, and they're white right? They match the color of your bra."

Y/N ; "You...you're so aggravating. I like it when you're all shy and quiet."

Saiki ; "You love me either way."

Saiki placed his hand on Y/N's ass but quickly pulled away. He picked her up off of his lap and set her next to him. He loved teasing her but never wanted to take things to far.

Saiki ; "Sorry-"

Y/N ; "Don't be sorry! Why the sudden mood swing?"

Saiki ; "I don't wanna do something you don't like."

Y/N ; You can read my thoughts...how is that possible? I'm okay with almost everything that you do."

Saiki ; "Right...guess I'm just a bit hesitant then."

Y/N was about to speak, but someone knocked on the door of their Karaoke room, it was staff. 

Staff ; 'Hey, we're closing up soon. Get a move on."

Y/N ; "It's a bit early to be closing up isn't it?"

Staff; "It's 11PM...Gosh."

Y/N ; "IT'S NIGHT?"

Y/N and Saiki stepped outside to check. It was night...they got there around 6PM but there was no way it should be 11PM already.

Y/N ; "God my momma's gonna be pissed...I'm surprised she hasn't called. Time just seems to go faster when we're together I guess."

Saiki ; "No. We were only inside for about an hour. I'm sure of it....that's so strange. I'll walk you home and we can get dinner tomorrow."

Y/N and Saiki walked home together and talked about how weird it was for time to fly like that. Y/N suggested it had something to do with his abilities...and Saiki thought so too. It wasn't ridiculous to assume that he was behind this....but he had no recollection of using his powers when they were talking. Y/N got home safely, and luckily her mom wasn't home just yet. They both kissed each other goodbye. Saiki wanted to investigate things but decided to just leave it be. 

------

saiki is hesitant because the author is hesitant LMAO, idk if you guys want cold hard smut 

im also starting to realize that i'm not very detailed with this story (at least imo) and i'd like to change the writing style, hope that's okay with the readers. i'm a very detailed person and only started the story off in this format because (a) it started off as a joke and (b) i feel like i could do 1000x better. changing the format would also mean that the chapters would be much longer. if i don't change the format of this story, then i'll change the format of the next x Black reader that i do.

love how i made an announcement that this shit was gonna end in like 3 chapters yet here we are 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...
236K 6.5K 17
• Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader • Ψ•Ψ ❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ.❞ ♧ » • (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
151K 5.2K 52
Hasegawa Kei was sort of selectively mute. He technically can still speak, but he rarely does it as his voice is quiet, raspy, and deeper than most...
3.2K 121 50
i want to read saiki x teruhashi fanfic and there only a handful of them that has a long sotry so i want to do one hope enjoy if you don't then don't...