Love Maze | BTS Poly

Per emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... Més

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

We are Bulletproof

2.2K 104 23
Per emmiouija

What Namgi said to Eunyoung must've really stuck with her because over the next three months following Yoongi's surgery, she invited us to Daegu every Saturday for dinner.

Eunyoung has even started referring to me as her daughter-in-law, and the members as her sons-in-law. I find it endearing; however, Yoongi doesn't hold the same opinion.

"Mom, we aren't married," he pointed out one evening.

"Well, what's taking you so long?" Eunyoung questioned her son.

"We haven't even been together for a full year yet, and you're already wanting us to tie the knot?"

She shrugged. "I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Who am I supposed to marry then?" Yoongi asked.

"All of them."

"I don't think that's legal," he chuckled. "Besides, Korea doesn't recognize gay marriage."

"America does though," Eunyoung notified as she set a dish of banchan on the table. "You can do it there."

Yoongi pinched his nose bridge. "Oh, my god."

I don't mind that Eunyoung is already talking about marriage. I'm just glad she likes me enough to be okay with the thought of me marrying her son.

While she and I were finishing our tea the night we spoke, Eunyoung told me how she and Namgi had a long conversation after coming home from the hospital. He made her see our relationship in a different light. They also spent some time learning about polyamory together, and I appreciate the effort they put in so much.

Eunyoung's life revolves around being the greatest mom she can be, and I truly believe she wants what's best for Yoongi. Although I believe, too, that sometimes she can get caught up in it, thinking she knows what's best when she doesn't. 

But now, she's trying to listen more.

And that's all I can ask for.

***

POV is third person.

"Hyung comes home tomorrow," Jungkook mentions to Seokjin.

"Thank god," Seokjin remarks. "It's been so lonely without him."

"What am I, chopped liver?" Jungkook laughs. "We've played games together almost every night."

"Yeah, but you don't scold me like Yoongi does."

"Do you want me to scold you? Because I can," he happily offers.

"Of course not. I'm older than you."

"You're older than Yoongi hyung too."

Seokjin waves him off. "It's different with him."

Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes. "Just start the game."

The two boys spend the next couple of hours playing video games, drinking beer, and snacking on chips.

Taehyung comes to Seokjin's room while he's on Vlive to show the fans what everyone in the house is doing tonight. He doesn't stay long though, saying he's going to go bug Jimin for a little bit. But, obviously, Taehyung can't leave without first making a comment about Seokjin sucking at his game.

"I don't suck, my teammates do!" Seokjin defends himself.

"Hyung, I'm on your team," Jungkook states.

"Well, quit sucking!"

"We better go before Jin hyung starts swearing," Taehyung proclaims to his audience.

Later on in the night, around three a.m., Jungkook announces that he thinks he's too drunk for another round of Overwatch.

"Aw, c'mon," Seokjin nudges him. "Don't be lame."

"But I'm tired," he groans. "I don't know how you aren't either. You drank more than me."

"Many years of practice."

"You keep 'practicing' then. I'm going to bed."

"No, don't go yet," he insists, putting his hand on Jungkook's thigh so he won't stand up. "Let's have one more drink."

Jungkook sighs, giving in rather quickly to the eldest's request. "Alright, fine."

He and Seokjin go on to finish off the rest of the beer. Jungkook's glad it's gone because if he drank any more tonight, he would be gone. It's a good thing his plans for tomorrow only consist of welcoming Yoongi home.

After putting on some music, Seokjin joins Jungkook on the bed, both men leaning their backs against the headboard. The alcohol has now caught up with Seokjin, that last beer being the final nail in the coffin. He's at the perfect level of drunk, although maybe it was a bad idea to encourage Jungkook to keep drinking.

"You gonna be okay?" Seokjin wonders.

"Yeah, I'm good," Jungkook replies. "Just no more or else I'll puke."

"We drank us out of house and home, so you're in the clear."

"Shit, we did? Hobi hyung's gonna want to celebrate when Yoongi hyung gets here."

"I'll run to a convenience store before he does."

A short time later, Jungkook's lids grow too heavy to remain open. He rests his head on Seokjin's shoulder, shutting his eyes and allowing himself to doze off as a Sufjan Stevens song plays softly in the background.

Jungkook is a cuddly person, but Seokjin is not. The latter hardly ever hugs his members, let alone cuddles with them. His night with Namjoon was a rare instance in which he did.

While it's true that Seokjin recently discovered he has an attraction toward men, he's not sure if he's comfortable with the thought of him and Jungkook being intimate.

Yes, Jungkook is sweet, kind, caring, talented, and incredibly handsome. But he's still Jungkook. The maknae.

Seokjin knows he hates being treated like he's so much younger than the others. However, when he looks into Jungkook's big, round eyes, Seokjin sees that same innocence he had all those years ago.

Yikes. Eunyoung must've gotten into his head.

He gazes at Jungkook, a smile adorning his lips as he admires how cute the youngest is.

"You're staring," says Jungkook in a languorous tone.

"Oh, sorry," Seokjin chuckles. "I figured you were asleep."

"My third eye is always open."

He cackles. "Your what?"

"Y'know, my third eye," he repeats as he lifts his head. "Remember that Hawaiian tradition Audaire did when she greeted her family?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it's said when you touch your third eye to someone else's, you can read their true intentions."

"Can you read my true intentions even though we're not touching?"

"Hmm," Jungkook hums, narrowing his eyes at Seokjin. "No, I can't. We'll have to put our foreheads together."

Seokjin objects. "I'm not doing that."

"Aw, c'mon. Don't be lame," Jungkook mimics him from earlier. "Just try it."

"Alright," he concedes with a sigh. "Let's get this over with."

Jungkook and Seokjin position themselves the way Audaire and her family did. Seokjin's eyebrows scrunch together once their foreheads and noses make contact. This is a bit too close for comfort in his opinion. Jungkook doesn't seem to mind though.

"Now what?" asks Seokjin.

"Shh," Jungkook shushes him. "You need to be quiet so I can read you."

Seokjin listens and remains silent while Jungkook tries to figure out what his intentions are. Nearly a full minute goes by until Jungkook speaks again, his nose and forehead still touching the eldest's. "I got it."

"And...?"

"Your intention is to kiss me tonight," Jungkook declares.

"Excuse me?" Seokjin gasps, pulling away from him. "That's not what I was planning to do at all!"

He shrugs. "That's not what the spirits told me."

"You just made that shit up," he accuses.

"Are you calling the spirits liars?"

"No, I'm calling you a liar."

Jungkook crosses his arms. "Fine, don't believe me. But I think we both know the only liar here is you."

Seokjin copies his body language, preparing for a rebuttal. Yet, when he goes to open his mouth to deny it, nothing comes out. A sly grin creeps onto Jungkook's lips at his speechlessness.

Not wanting to let him win this battle, Seokjin demands, "Come here so I can read yours."

Jungkook agrees right away, his expression never changing from a mischievous one.

The boys reconnect and sit in silence again, and Seokjin attempts to conjure something up like he blamed Jungkook for doing. The spirits must have left after they spoke to Jungkook though; Seokjin isn't getting anything. Perhaps the youngest just has an active imagination and is able to come up with random stuff easier than Seokjin can.

Seriously, how else could Jungkook have made that up?

Great, Seokjin says to himself. Now I can't get it out of my head.

In his defense, he wouldn't even be thinking about kissing Jungkook right now if he hadn't brought it up in the first place. That's the only reason he is and it's all Jungkook's fault; he just said it to get a rise out of him. Seokjin doesn't actually want to kiss Jungkook.

Right?...

Seokjin shuts his eyes tighter in hopes of banishing those crazy thoughts. However, it's a fruitless attempt because they're still touching—forehead-to-forehead, nose-to-nose. Jungkook's lips are right there in front of his own, barely an inch away. The longer they stay here, the harder it'll become to resist temptation. For both of them.

"Got anything?" Jungkook wonders.

"I, uh...I'm not sure," Seokjin replies.

"What, the spirits aren't talking to you?" he chortles.

"Guess not."

"They're probably pissed you called them liars," he jokes.

"Oh, wait!" Seokjin shouts abruptly. "I'm finally getting something!"

"What is it?"

"They're saying there's a beating in your future for disrespecting me!"

Jungkook pulls back, a dead look on his face. "You're not a psychic reading a crystal ball."

His shoulders shake with laughter. "Sorry, but the spirits have spoken."

"You're so full of shit," Jungkook chuckles.

Seokjin whacks him upside the head. "No, see? The spirits were right!"

Jungkook retaliates by hitting him in the arm. "Hey! Knock it off!"

"Why? It's fun," he justifies, shoving Jungkook in the chest.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play, huh?"

When Jungkook starts rolling up his sleeves, Seokjin knows he's in trouble. He fervently shakes his head and begs Jungkook to leave him alone. But, obviously, he doesn't. Instead, he pounces on Seokjin and effortlessly wrestles him into submission.

With his hands pinned to the bed and Jungkook on top of him, Seokjin has no choice but to lie there helplessly.

"Didn't put up much of a fight," Jungkook provokes. "You made it too easy for me."

"Only because I'm drunk," Seokjin excuses.

"But you're sober enough to get on my nerves?"

"Please," he scoffs. "I could annoy you in my sleep."

"That's not a flex, Hyung," he laughs.

"Shit," Seokjin grumbles under his breath. "Look, I don't care! Get off of me!"

"All you have to do is say the magic word, and I'll let you go."

"Please?"

"Wrong."

"Pretty please?" Seokjin tries for a second time.

"Wrong again," states Jungkook.

"Well, how am I supposed to know what your magic word is?"

"I'll give you a hint," he allows. "It has to do with your intention."

"You want me to kiss you?" Seokjin questions. "That's not a word though."

"No," he responds. Jungkook's voice then becomes soft and low. "I just want you to admit you wanted to."

"I want to kiss you is five words," he points out. "You said 'magic word'."

"Sue me," mutters Jungkook. "But it's gonna be a long night if you keep being stubborn. I'm not moving until you admit it."

Desiring his freedom, Seokjin gives in. "Okay, maybe I thought about kissing you earlier."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I wasn't sure I'd be comfortable with it. Things are different with you being the youngest."

"God, you sound like Joon hyung," Jungkook snickers. "He thought the same thing until I explained to him I wasn't a little kid anymore, and he shouldn't be afraid to be with me. You don't need to be afraid either, Hyung. I'm an adult now."

"I know, but—"

"Hyung," he interrupts, releasing his hold on Seokjin's wrist to cup his cheek, "stop being afraid."

In one swift motion, Seokjin manages to sit up, having gained back his power. Jungkook is now in his lap after being brought up with him. He's stunned by Seokjin's sudden action, plainly staring at the older man.

Seokjin places his hand below Jungkook's ear and leans in. "Do I look afraid?"

Seokjin then collides their lips in a vehement kiss. Jungkook quickly reciprocates by parting his lips, granting Seokjin access. The latter slips his tongue in and becomes intoxicated by the taste of Jungkook almost instantly.

Their mouths dance together, moving in perfect harmony. Soon, Jungkook notices how hard Seokjin is growing beneath him. He wraps his arms around Seokjin's neck and begins to rut his hips forward. The friction on his cock causes Seokjin to exhale a shaky moan.

"I can make you feel so good, Hyung," Jungkook husks, pressing open-mouthed kisses to Seokjin's throat.

"Prove it," he pants.

Jungkook pecks one last kiss on the light purple bruise he has left on Seokjin's skin before positioning himself on his knees on the floor. He then ushers Seokjin forward to the edge of the bed. Jungkook assists him in removing his pants and boxer briefs, and tosses them to the side.

At this moment, Seokjin is fully hard; the only thing growing now is the anticipation.

The younger member grips his cock at the base, maintaining eye contact as he engulfs Seokjin's length in a wet heat.

"Fuck," Seokjin groans.

To evoke more of those satisfying sounds, Jungkook pulls back to graze his frenulum with a pointed tongue. It works, and he follows the exploit by licking and playing with the tip of Seokjin's cock. Seokjin continues to moan, precum leaking from his slit. Jungkook laps it up prior to enveloping him again.

He bobs up and down, the eldest's cock hitting the back of his throat. Jungkook doesn't gag the entire time though; only tears prick the corner of his eyes.

After a while, Jungkook notices how Seokjin's breathing is starting to pick up. He knows he's on the edge, so Jungkook takes him out of his mouth and rests the head of Seokjin's cock on his flat tongue, waiting for him to paint it white.

Their eye contact is officially broken when Seokjin titles his head back. His orgasm then suddenly rips through him and he comes onto Jungkook's tongue. His mouth hangs open as cries of pleasure leave his body.

Jungkook swallows every drop before wiping his chin clean of drool. And once Seokjin has calmed down, he looks at the band member who's still on his knees. He's met with a smirking Jungkook—clearly proud of his accomplishment.

"So," Jungkook begins, "did I prove myself?"

"You did," Seokjin accords. "But I think you just got lucky."

A smug grin plasters itself on his lips. "Luck had nothing to do with it."

***

Audaire's POV.

Yoongi finally moves back home once his treatment in Daegu is complete.

"I hope you're well-rested," Seokjin commences, "because you won't be getting any sleep with my video games."

"It's been nice not having to hear you yell at your computer screen at five in the morning," Yoongi mentions.

"You know you missed it."

"I missed you," he clarifies. "Not your voice."

"Still the same ol' grumpy Yoongi," Jimin giggles. "Welcome home, Hyung."

"You're acting like we haven't seen each other in years," Yoongi laughs.

"It felt like it," Hoseok expresses.

"Yeah, it's been weird not seeing you every day," Jungkook chimes in.

Taehyung agrees with them.

"Well, it's been weird not seeing you guys either," Yoongi admits.

"We're happy to have you back," says Namjoon.

He smiles. "I'm happy to be back too. My mom was driving me crazy towards the end."

"What was she doing?" Taehyung wonders.

"Mostly complaining about how I was focusing on work instead of recovery. But she knows I can't go a week without working. I think everyone knows that."

"Oh, we do," I chortle, chipping into the conversation.

"Hey, at least my extreme work ethic paid off though."

"Yeah, your mixtape was a hit!" exclaims Jimin.

"Without a doubt," states Hoseok. "I believe we have two things to celebrate tonight—your return to Bangtan and D-2's success."

"Let's break out the Terra then," Yoongi remarks excitedly.

"I'll go get it," Namjoon announces before he begins to head to the kitchen.

"Uh, Jin hyung?" Taehyung pipes up. "Where are you going?"

Seokjin freezes as he's in the middle of reaching for the front door. "Oh, y'know. Just...out for a smoke."

"You don't smoke."

"I'm, um...trying to start."

Taehyung puts his hands on his hips. "You're going to the convenience store because you and JK drank all the beer last night, aren't you?"

"What?! Of course not!" he feigns offense.

"Hyung."

Seokjin surrenders with a sigh. "Yeah, we did."

Chuckling, Taehyung walks up to him and slings his arm around his shoulder. "Come on. I'll help you carry it back."

[AN] Sorry the JinKook smut scene was kind of lame :/

Thank you for 10k votes though <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 122
You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently lost your mother. Upon her death bed yo...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
129K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...