Eddie Munson One-shots

By unlabledteacup

Smut Fluff Angst A. U Mod. Dm requests are great More

Dylan..
A/N
Busted (smut)
Feel Good [Smut]
Playboy Bunny (smut)
Playboy Bunny pt 2
Heavily (lime)
Mismatch Aesthetics (πŸ₯°)
Coping mechanism(smut)
Cupid's Club(Lime)
Just Listen
Hush Crimes (Smut)
Against the Rules (smut)
My Fault
Missing Star (angst)
Ballroom Dance (FLUFF)
Only Human (angst)
Lucrative Lust (smut)

What A Freak

876 9 0
By unlabledteacup

*MODERN ISH TYPE. You are friends with Lucas but you are older.*

Hash:

Her outfit:

"How long will your geek meeting take Wheeler?" Crossing my arms over my chest, he shrugs. All of us walk in, a man who seems to be in charge looks over the group.

I scroll through my phone waiting for Steve to text back. I take out my headphones to hear someone snapping for my attention. "Aye! Tall Brunette."

Rolling my eyes and I look at him, he opens his mouth the speak. Snap snap, "Aye freaky mullet boy."

Snap snap "This sound is highly annoying and disrespectful way to get my attention. Which you couldn't do on your own anyways. This,"

Snapping my fingers repeatedly, "Makes my boobs hurt and my vagina dry up. Learn some manners before addressing me and the name is Hash."

He's now watching me, listening to each word that came out my mouth. His bottom lip, tucked in his teeth.

Small smirk, his chin resting in his palm. "Well, Hash the tall bitchy brunette. I was going to tell you to sit but you can stand on your high throne right there princess."

He walks down and circles me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the room. Pressing my back against the wall, he holds my face up so I'm forced to meet his gaze.

He explores every inch of my soul. His eyes slowly move down to my lips, my tongue slides over them.

He moves his face to the crook of my neck and inhales my scent. "You're mine now."

He whispers in my ear, slipping a ring on my thumb. He pushes himself away but comes back just to kiss my lips.

Heat from his kiss burns my lip. He walks off, my phone dings it's Steve.

He tells me to hurry to his room, since I'm taking too long. I look in the room to meet the mullet boy's eyes, I look at Sinclair and his friends.

Nodding to them I'm leaving. My hands in the pockets of my sweats, I take my time walking to Steve's house.

My headphones in my ears and look at my feet as I dodge cracks in the sidewalk.

Arriving, I climb up to his window, crouched outside.

I peer in, Nancy is in his room. I tilt my head to see him kissing her neck and laying her down.

He undresses her, I scoff and take a picture sending it to his phone before blocking him.

Sliding off the roof and catching myself in a tree before hopping down. Unwrapping a cherrybomb flavored sucker and strolling down the street. Walking to my house and walk inside.

"Lynn, I thought you were with Lucas and his friends." I nod and lean against the doorframe arms crossed.

"Yeah, well their game leader was a jack off, so I left." Mom nods as I run upstairs and hop in my bed.

Laying on my stomach, typing on my computer looking for ways for some quick cash. My phone blows up with texts from Steve.

Steve: Hash

Steve: Ik you see my texts

Steve: It isn't what it seems

Steve: She came onto me

Steve: I promise.

"Do boys make empty promises just for fun?" thinking aloud, a voice behind me replies.

"Some do, I don't." I turn around, "Is the high and mighty Hash having relationship problems with the great Steve Harrington?" Rolling my eyes while I chuckle, I bury my face in my pillow.

He lays in the bed next to me, pulling me to him. A giggle escapes my mouth. I give up putting up this facade with him.

I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

In the middle of the night, I awake to his embrace gone but his scent is still there. Waking up to my alarm for school, I get dressed and see he left his jacket and a note.

Hash/Lynn,

Your mom was coming to your room, and I didn't want to get you in trouble. So, I left, enjoy the jacket doll face. See you soon. Wear it today, you'll look cute.

Only yours,

Eddie

Smiling at the paper unintentionally, getting dressed for the day. I wear the jacket, grab my board and head to school.

Her outfit; (imagine it's his jacket)

Eddie:

I sit in a tree and wait for her. I see her walking up to the school.

Hopping down to go see her, she looks amazing in my jacket. I'm stopped by Billy Hargrove, his arms crossed.

"Where you headed freak?" I try to push past but he follows my eyes to her, "You into that girl? Hash is it, yeah, she's gonna be mine, just because you want her. Back off if you know what's good for you."

I watch her disappear inside the building and sigh walking the opposite way.

At lunch I sit with Henderson and his friends, she's at her table and catches my stare easily. She gets up and walks over, setting her tray down.

I look her up and down. My lips burn to be where her candy is, the red lollipop slides out of her mouth, her lips dyed red and looking plump and kissable.

She ruffles Henderson's hair and steals his hat. "What's up douchebag?"

She rests her chin on her knuckles, looking at me. I catch Billy crushing a can in his grip, death glaring me. He whistles as she waits for my response.

I clear my throat, "Alright boys I'll be on my way," Getting up and walking out the room. Billy whistles again, her face displays a bit of hurt.

Dustin:

She gets up and walks to Billy. She looks at him, he pulls a toothpick out his teeth and tries to kiss her, she swerves him. tripping him.

His face falls onto a sitting bench. She grabs his hair and says something to him slamming his face back into the seat harder.

Wiping her hands on her pants, tossing my hat on the table and walks out the door Eddie went out of. Grabbing my hat, everyone just continues their conversation. I look and see blood dripping onto the floor, he's walked out a different way.

Eddie:

I walked out and just stopped randomly, slowly sinking onto the ground back against a locker.

My hands running through my hair, eyes shut. Only in my head for 5 minutes when a sharp kick to my shin gets my attention.

"AYE FUCKWAD, SHIT THAT FUCKING HU-." My face is gripped harshly and pulled to meet a familiar gorgeous pair of golden-brown eyes.

Her lips smash against mine, her warmth all is I want to feel.

The emptiness in me disappears when she's close to me. Her fingers slide into my hair, pulling us apart she lets out a small whimper.

Pressing our foreheads together and just enjoying the touch of the other. I craved her touch for far too long. "Mine." She spoke softly.

Hash:

After school, I take my time walking out the school. "Lynn, Hey Lynn." I turn around and cross my arms looking at Steve.

"So, you're with Munson now?" A hand on my waist and his voice behind me answers the question for me.

"Damn straight. Now you're cutting into our time together." Steve's hands on his hips as we walk away, he throws his hands up.

"Lynn, it's not that serious." Eddie lets me go punching him in his face.

We continue our journey to my house; we walk in my mom not home. Running into my room and sitting on my bed. I change out of my school clothes.

Stretching and putting on a shirt my dad left me I don't fit. Steve watches the shirt slide down to my mid-thigh. Laying in the bed, I look at him

"Please don't leave this time." He nods and kisses my head. "I promise sweetheart. I'll be here when you wake up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 550 11
⟑ a bunch of eddie one-shots ⟑ ⚠︎ includes smut, and other types of mature content. reader discretion advised ⚠︎ 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘦π˜₯ - 12/13/22 𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦π˜₯...
20.9K 245 22
eddie munson <3333333
6.7K 228 11
(Probably will never be finished, I am vv sorry) π‘π”πππˆππ† 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π‡πˆπ‹π‹ ─ e. munson ,, m. reader βœ¦οΉ‘οΉ‘οΉ‘βœ¦οΉ‘οΉ‘οΉ‘βœ¦οΉ‘οΉ‘οΉ‘βœ¦ "𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘯π˜₯...
6.3K 88 23
tbh this is probably going to be mostly male reader but whatever. I made this especially just for eddie because i love him so much so yeah enjoy:) Oh...