Super Evangelion

By DoomSlayer027

One day Shinji Ikiari is called by his father to nerve and is told to get into the robot. Shinji realizing th... More

It's Here! A Mazin!

102 1 10
By DoomSlayer027

Shinji Ikari is by the phone booth trying to make a call, however no one answers. Shinji looks at the photo he's holding of a pretty woman in her 20's in a seductive pose.

Shinji: (sigh) we'll this suck, I get called down to Tokyo-3 just to be ghosted. Maybe it was all a joke, well I'll have to punch whoever set it up.

Shinji looks to the right and sees a blue short haired girl who happens to be starting at him.

Shinji: Hey!

Then suddenly the ground shakes when shinji notices a giant monster walking through the city.

Shinji: THE HELL!?

Then suddenly a purple car pulls up to shinji in a sudden turn.

Misato: Get In!

Shinji jumps in immediately asm the car takes off.

Misato drives a car to a place she assumes safe and looks outside. She notices the ship above and realizes that an N-2 mine is going to be dropped.

Misato: No! They're going to use an N-2 mine!

Misato jumps on top of shinji to protect him and the car gets blown to the side.

After the blast is over shinji and misato get out to push the car back on its wheels. After doing so the two start to talk

Misato: Wow your pretty useful shinji

Shinji: Thanks mrs. Katsuragi

Misato: Misato is fine

The two get in the road and misato starts to talk with herself in her head about her dress And car

Misato: this was my favorite dress too..

Shinji: Hey misato? Weren't those battery's we took theft?

Misato: What?... no, it's an emergency and we need to get to Nerv...

Shinji: hmm... well ok, that sounds right

Shinji and misato enter nerv and soon get lost

Misato: Man how do you work this stupid thing?

Shinji: Misato we're lost aren't we?

Misato: no... yeah, I've only been here a couple times

Then a blonde woman in a swim suit walks into the elevator

Misato: Hi there Ritsuko...

Ritsuko: Hi Misato, it seems your wasting time again. And this must be the 3d child

Misato: Yes he is!

Shinji: Hello! Shinji Ikari, at your service

Ritsuko: He's not like his father

Misato: I've noticed that too

The 3 enter a pitch black room and suddenly the lights turn on

Shinji: wohhhh... A giant face!

Ritsuko: this is the All-Purpose Humanoid Decisive Battle Weapon - Artificial Human, Evangleion Test type unit 1. It's humanity's last hope.

Shinji: This is my mothers work?...

This response got all 3 people surprised. Ritsuko, Misato and Gendo.

Ritsuko: Um... yeah... and your fathers

Shinji: my fathers?

Then the command deck above lights up

Gendo: that is correct

Shinji: Father...

Gendo: We're moving out

Misato: Moving out!? But unit 00 is still in crip statis! Huh?! You can't be serious to use unit 01?!

Ritsuko: we have no other option

Misato: But Rei can't pilot it! She's still injured! We have no pilot!

Ritsuko: we just received one.

Misato: But Rei took months to sync with her Eva! He just got here!

Ritsuko: all we need him to do is sit in the cockpit, nothing more.

Misato: But...

Ritsuko: listen defeating that angel is our ultimate priority. And we have someone who has a chance to sync with the Eva so we must use it. You understand captain katsuragi?

Shinji: I'll Do It!

Everyone looks at shinji suddenly with surprises expressions even Gendo.

Misato: You will?

Shinji: Of course! Humanity's future is relying on this Eva 01 that my mother built! And if I need to pilot it then so be it.

Ritsuko: huh...

Misato: that's really brave of you shinji

Gendo (mind): guess we won't need to bring out the injured Rei

Gendo: alright wel-

The place starts to shake from the 3d angels rampage. A piece of the ceiling starts to fall and is about to crush shinji when suddenly the Eva moves on its own and protects shinji with its right arm.

Ritsuko: the Eva... it Moved in its own...

Shinji: Alright then! It's settled! Eva 01! We're Partners from here on out! We'll defend humanity's future with everything we got!

The Eva's eyes light up as if it's responding.

Ritsuko: amazing... could it have been timing from a power outlet or was it the Eva itself?

Gendos mind: (this personality is not what he should have been. He should have been weak and scared)

Gendo: alright. Everyone get to stations

Shinji: mrs. Ritsuko! How do I get in the Eva!?

Ritsuko: come with me and I'll show you!

Shinji followed rits to the entry plug and he sits in it with the clips on his head.

Shinji: I'm ready at any time!

Then red water starts to fill up the tube!

Shinji: Hey! I don't want to drown!

Ritsuko: calm down shinji, it's lcl, it's breathable liquid, it's meant to help connect you to the Eva.

Shinji: why dose it smell and taste like blood!? Not sure if it's my mum but whoever designed it to be blood is stupid!

This annoyed Ritsuko deeply... being called stupid by a 14 old.

Ritsuko: we'll talk about what's stupid lat-

Maya: Synchro rate at 29 percent!

Ritsuko: What!? Incredible! For a first time. We might actually be able to do this!

Misato: Shinji ready!?

Shinji: Yes Me! And Eva 01 are ready!

Misato: alright Eva 01! Launch!

The Eva was sent to the surface at incredible speed.

Ritsuko: alright shinji, try taking a step

Shinji: yeah!

Then Eva took a step

Ritsuko: incredible

Then the Eva did more then just a step. It started to stretch similar to a pre workout stretch to get loose.

Shinji: that feels much better and 01 seems to appreciate it too.

Ritsuko's mind: (he can tell what the Eva's feelings?, I'll have to look into that if we survive)

Misato: alright shinji now stay cautious and be carful

Shinji: Forget that!

Misato: what?

Shinji: this is a battle for the earth! Me and eva 01 are together on this! Now let's go! EVA 01!!

Shinjis sync rate immediately flung to a 89-92 percent

Maya: SYNC RATE HAS FLUNG TO 90 percent!

Ritsuko: IMPOSSIBLE!

Eva 01 leaped across the road and was about to punch the angel when a barrier got in its way. Now the eva is stuck in its punching position trying to force its way in.

Misato: shinji! That's an AT field! You need to cancel it with your own!

Shinji: huahhhhhh!!!!!

The eva broke completely through the barrier and launched the angel outside the city.

Shinji: great! It's not in the city anymore! Let's chase it together eva 01!

The Eva started to run to the angel and jumped from the middle of city to the rockey field. It's cord breaking in the process.

Misato: Shinji your cord broke! Now you got only 5 min on a battery!

Shinji: again! Who's the idiot with the horrible designs! 5 min! Like what's wrong with you?!

Ritsuko this time was extremely offended by this but kept it to herself.

Shinji: whatever 5 minutes or not, we're still winning this fight!

Misato: use your knife! Just think of it and it'll pop up from your shoulder pylons!

Shinji: yeah!

For the next 3 minutes the eva started to brawl with the angel. Then both beasts grabbed the others hand and are trying to push each other back.

Shinji: Rghhhh! You really think you can defeat The Super Robot Eva 01 that was built by my mother!

Gendo: he's still talking to himself about that?

shinji: huahhhhh!

The Eva started to lift the angel and spin in circles And threw the angel Then shin I finally grabbed the knife

Shinji: I've had fun but I've got like what? 30 seconds? I need to end this. Go! Eva 01!

The Eva started running towards the angel when it suddenly fell

Ritsuko: No! He's out of power!

Misato: wait, what's it- what's hedoing?

Shinji: no stupid battery will stop me from saving humanity! Rgh get up! Eva 01!

Eva 01:

Misato: is it? Berserk?

Gendo: no... it's something different, the third child's in control (but how, this isn't supposed to be happen, not this way at least)

Shinji: heh? You see that? The omnipotent knight Eva 01 still stands!

Misato: "omnipotent knight"...

Shinji: let's try this out!

Eva 01 starts generating a powerful AT field

Misato: shinji what are you doing? Follow my orders!

Shinji: sorry misato but sometimes in life you gotta take a gamble and I'm pretty confident about this one.

Eva 01 starts to grab grab the AT field and lifts it above its head and the field starts spinning at incredibly fast rate destructor disc style and the

Ritsuko: He's... he's... he's... lifting the AT field? That's never been recording before...

Shinji: hahhh!!

Eva 01 throws the the AT disc and hit's it's target and explodes disintegrating the angel.

Shinji: heh... 1 down... how many more to come.

Ritsuko: ... did he just?

Misato: pull a new weapon out of his ass? Yes, yes he did.

Ritsuko: it's amazing but I'm so confused on how this is Fathomable that I can't analyze it...

Gendo: get the Eva back and I want a talk with the pilot as soon as possible

Ritsuko: yes sir

Misato: hey shinji? Go back to the cage you came from and get the Eva back down

Shinji: yes ma'am. This robot, the Eva 01, my mothers creation and gift to me to help protect peace on this world. I promise that one day I'll find a cure to this red planet and make it green again. That must be why this Eva is purple and green. Thank You Eva 01. Thank you for your strength.

The Eva's eyes flashed once more.

The camera zooms out to see Eva 01 in the night sky being lit up by many lights.

Shinji's talk about the Eva was heard by everyone at Nerv. Most found it inspirational, while others found it a pest to be eliminated.

Misato: wow shinji... that was... beautiful

End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.2M 51.1K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 57.7K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
794K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...