๐“๐‡๐„ โ‚™โ‚’๐Ÿ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐Ž...

By romantisizeStupidity

โ†ฆ When she returned tired from the eventful last how ever long its been, she finds herself face to face with... More

ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9

ch. 1

2.9K 54 38
By romantisizeStupidity

__________

Hello
______

I clung onto him, practically digging my nails into his back "SHIT [Y/N]" Klaus yelled along with the rest of them, although only his yelling was directed to me.

"IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES OF BEING THROWN OUT OF THIS TELEPORTATION THING" I screamed back, loosening my grip but still holding on tight enough to feel safe. I felt him hug me back when a boom echoed around us making me scream again. Klaus screamed back to me, I responded with another scream like we were communicating.

When the blue forces stop swirling around us and the dust settled, everyone looked around uneasy. Me and Klaus both fell to the ground, our legs wobbly and my stomach going in every single direction. Liam, Harry, Niall, Zane AND Louis. I perked my head up cautiously and took in my surroundings.

"Holy shit the academy" I spoke, still on the floor. "Please get off of me" Klaus wheezed. "Right" I nodded, shuffling off of him and dropping a hand to help him get up too. He took it with a huff and bent back down to pick up his hat.

"It looks.. cleaner?" Viktor said. "Maybe the time spell came with a clean house one" I shrugged making Five snap his head towards me "It's not a spell" He growled. "Yeah whatever" I waved him off, starting to spin around and taking in the place.

"Hold on" Klaus said placing a hand on my shoulder, stopping my spinning and turning me to the fireplace. "Ben?" I let out raising my eyebrows. "Where?" Diego said turning around as I pointed up to the painting hung above the mantle.

"Shitt" He dragged out. I nodded "So is this some weird psycho shit then" I said looking around at the rest of the gang. Suddenly an old guy walked out into the living room, apparently I was the only one who noticed because I was the only one squinting my eyes aggressively at him trying to make out his face from the shadows.. wait. REGINALD?

"Dad who are these assholes?"

I spun my head around to the person speaking along with the others. My eyes widened and my legs grew wobbly-er. Ben?.. I stumbled back confused, as Klaus put a hand on my back keeping me from falling over. My eyes were stuck on his face, unable to register the rest of the people standing up on the balcony with him.

"You ok?" Klaus whispered. I didn't do or say anything I just stood and stared. Ben on the other hand scanned the crowd around until his eyes stopped on me, linking his eye contact with mine. I saw his face soften, his scowl dropped and he took a step back, straightening his posture. His eyebrows twitched along with his lips which were slightly and silently mouthing absolute nothingness.

I dropped my eyes down, breathing heavily and confused as to what was happening as the rest of the others came down from the balcony. "Dad?.. Who are theses guys?" Diego repeated, slightly mocking Ben until turning to the other Reginald. "Who are these guys?" He exasperated.

"Yeah wait who are you guys?" I chimed in, fully taking in the other group. "Well I know who you are" I nodded gesturing to Ben before turning to the rest of them, gesturing and placing them in a box with my hands, one on either side of the group. "Who are you" I added.

"We are the Sparrow Academy" One of the girls spoke, annoyance on her face. "The Sparrow Academy?" Allison asked, ticked off. "We are the Umbrella Academy" She said again. "What?" Another one of the 'sparrows' asked from the crowd.

"Guys guys guys" I said, stepping to the front of the Umbrellas. "If im not mistaken, when we did our little jump. We went to an alternate universe" I explained. When I turned back to the Sparrows and looked over, I saw Ben still staring at me.

"And one where apparently, you're alive" I let out, still not completely able to admit it out loud. "Because SOMEONE" I said, turning to Five "Fucked up the spell" I said only sounding angry because of amount of adrenaline running laps through me. Five stuck up his middle finger, narrowing his eyes at me.

I spun back around to face the Sparrows "So what, you're all on drugs?" The same girl from earlier asked sarcastically making me sigh. "Yeah ok I tried" I shrugged before backing into the crowd again and taking my place next to Klaus who again patted me on the back. I stared at the floor wanting to cry for their entire conversation, until I saw Klaus out of the corner of my eye walk past me.

I lifted my gaze to see his arms wide open and walking towards Ben. "You shut your mouth and hug your brother!" He smiled before getting decked right in the face. I flinched, stumbling back at Klaus being launched to the floor and sliding to my feet.

I looked down at him then back up at Ben who took another look at me and adjusted his jaw, his eyes quickly darting from me, then the rest of us, then just me again, then back to the rest of us before letting out a sigh.

"You didn't have to do that!" Luther quickly turned his attention to Ben. "Oh im pretty sure I did" He responded aggressively. Luther looked at the group before trying to swing at another Sparrow.

"Luther hey!" Viktor yelled as Klaus got up and tried to walk towards the center of the living room. Just then the other Sparrow kicked Luther right in the stomach sending him flying to the back of the room, taking out Klaus like a bowling pin in the process.

"Oh fuck" I let out, watching them both soar into the couch and taking it down two. Another pin down! I darted out of there as quickly as possible and surprisingly I was able too without being noticed by the others. I took a sharp turn and ran up the stairs and down the hallway, breathing heavily. Before I could catch my breath I heard another set of footsteps following me.

Even though they sounding like they weren't running, I started running faster and deciding to take a detour. When I got to the end of the hallway I darted into the closest room, closing and locking it. Or wait.. fuck these doors don't have locks.

I let out a groan before turning around and leaning against the door. When I got a chance to look around I found a single bed and desk. Then I saw the easel and the great amounts of paintings sprawled across the table. Then my eyes dropped to the trashcan overflowing with crumpled up pieces of paper.

I looked over to the bed to find a poster above it. When my eyes finally adjusted I could see it was Ben, well you know off-brand Ben labeled
'Number 2'. "Shit he's number two?" I mumbled to myself, taking my strength away from barricading the door and walking around the room.

I then walked to the desk and started looking through the pieces he did, or im assuming he did. My attention got grabbed by something else, then by another thing until I was just wondering around the small room. My eyes fell back on the poster and I walked up to it.

He looked noticeably angrier than my Ben, not like old Ben wasn't also annoyed by everything but this was definitely like his personality dial was turned up to the max. I scanned the poster before I heard the door creak making me quickly turn around. I let out a scream, pulling my arms up to my chest.

When I fully turned around I saw it was Ben. I eyed him, breathing heavily as he studied my face. From his lean against the doorframe it seemed like was there for a while. He pushed himself off the doorframe and made his way closer to me. Im going to die. Oh im going to so much die right now.

"Hello" I said before mentally face palming. Ben stared at me, looking almost conflicted as he stood frozen in front of me. My eyes shifted down at the desk, very uncomfortable. After a while my eyes narrowed before being brought back up to Ben. Somehow it was even more of a jump scare when I saw his cold stare the second time.

He bit his lower lip, his eyes darting from one place on my face to the next taking me all in. I tilted my head to the side, "Ben?" I asked making him blink and shake his head. "Jennifer?" He responded making my eyebrows furrow. "What" I said blankly.

Who the fuck is Jennifer?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 88 34
First love never dies, they say. So when he returns after 12 long years, she suddenly realizes she's still in love with him. She has always been, unc...
12 0 1
This is a story about how love endures over time. For a man coming out of a long coma, love is still as fresh as it was before his accident. For the...
31.2K 326 32
This is my first time writing anything on here so things might be all over the place but hey what ya going to do. Anyways,your a human that had a tro...
580 0 30
Four years... She's been alone... Lies... Lost... Alone...