Amphibia Headcanons / Imagine...

By arandombistander

I'm just bored rn I will do Imagines later but For rn I'm doing Headcanons More

Pronouns & Sexuality's
Spice Tolerance Level
Favorite thing to do (w/Y/N)
Tickle Headcanons
Request Open
Fly High Techno Fly High
Y/N Got in A fight
"At Least It Cared About Me!"Pt. 1
No means no.
We know somedays are rough.
"At Least It Cared About Me!" Pt.2
Its Your Own Fault
The Gamers Clash
"At Least It Cared About Me!" Pt.3
Hey Guys

What They Do when you're sick

220 4 1
By arandombistander

Dang, it's been a while...Sorry bout that

Anne: Girl is right at your doorstep when she hears that you are sick. Will help you get things like food or water if you need it. In all honesty she will just hang out with you until you're better.

Sasha: If you are sick don't be trying to do anything. Sasha will deem herself your personal caretaker. None of your protest will stop her from getting you even the smallest things. Tbh it's just because she wants to spend time with you.

Marcy: Even before Amphibia she always had somewhat of a weak immune system. Because of this she can't really come and help you when you're sick. However she will spend the whole time you're sick texting and FaceTimeing you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
157K 15.2K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...