Boss's Order's

By lilmissbecki

Working at one of New York's largest companies as personal assistant to Mr Steele, owner and CEO of Steele in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapters 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 34

32.9K 1K 24
By lilmissbecki

The next 8 weeks pass by quickly and it's confirmed, that I am in fact pregnant again. We saw a Doctor yesterday, and I'm around 9 weeks already. The morning sickness this time is so much more severe, I've been hospitalised i got so dehydrated because of it.  My Doctor finally prescribed me some pills to take yesterday, and they'd thankfully started working immediately.

Xavier had been excited about the baby until he saw how ill it was making me this time, now he just feels guilty. But I wouldn't change a thing.

Angelo surprised us all by crawling already, and he's only eight months old. He's such a clever little boy, and he makes us both so proud everyday. 

He's a real Momma's boy and loves being at work with me, I get to spend quality time with him when I'm not rushed off my feet, and he has his own special play area that Xaier set up for him. It's a huge play pen, and has a lock so I can secure him in it without worrying he'll crawl off.

I'm enjoying working for Xavier again, and love doing the job. Xavier let's me do a lot of it from our home study, making it easier for me to care for Angelo.

We were happier than ever, he was such a sweetheart and always helping me out while at home. Our newlywed faze was still going strong, and when we had the chance we were still at it like rabbits, not able to get enough of each other.

Mel and Brad are still going strong too, and I'm so happy for her. She brought him home to meet Xavier, and even he had been pleased by Brad. They actually were a lot alike and got on great; much to Mel's annoyance when they wanted to watch the game on TV together.

They were talking about moving in together, but Mel seemed unsure just yet. I'd assured her she'd always have a home here, no matter where she moves to.

Andre and Amanda had stuck around too. They both moved into my old house that I still own, they had tried giving me rent money, but I'd turned them down flat. They were family, and it saved my house getting neglected, and unused without me there.

Claire found out she's having another boy, she still hasn't heard from Marcus; the good for nothing prîck has dissapeared. I'd asked Xavier for help tracking him down, and he'd hired a PI to trace him with no luck.

I'd been sending her all Angelo's old baby clothes I don't need just yet; plus I had a inkling that this baby was a girl.

We kept in touch regular now, and I talked to Daniel on weekends where he tells me all about his week at school. I loved having them being a big part of our family again.

Xander hasn't been around much lately, but it's been in the papers that he's met a nice girl, and has been staying out of trouble. I hope it lasts, and that she's good for him. I still don't want him around me that much after what happened.

After another long day at the office, I left Xavier still working hard at his desk, trying to sort out a mistake one of his clients had caused again. I knew he was busy, so didn't stop on my way to the car he'd bought me, for driving Angelo around.

A shiny black SUV is my main car now, and I didn't mind so much. It will come in handy when Angelo finally starts school.

Entering the parking garage, I waved to the guard on duty as I went past, earning a smile and a head bob in acknowledgment.

Unlocking the car, and putting a sleeping Angelo into his car seat. I make sure he's properly strapped in and shut the door.

Before I can react, someone has grabbed me by the hair roughly, and shoved me against the side of the car.  I scream loudly, shocked. And i try my best to protect my stomach against the hard metal as much as I can manage.

I hear the guard at the doors screaming into his radio, and then footsteps heading this way. My attacker loosens their hold on me, and I take my chance.

Turning quickly, I punch out as hard as I can manage into my attackers face, causing them to grunt in pain, and move away as I swung again.

The guard rounds the car with his gun drawn and steady, on my attackers chest.

I grab Angelo quickly from the car as I keep a steady eye on my attacker. Getting him a safe distance away, I watch as Xavier comes rushing frantically down the stairs of the fire escape, and runs to us.

"Dio mio, you're both okay. Who was it? Who attacked you? Did they hurt you? God the baby, is it okay?" He rushes out panicking.

"I'm fine. The baby's fine. Angelo was asleep in the car, also perfectly fine. I never saw who it was, and the guard has it under control now, he has his gun drawn on whoever it is. He/she slammed me against the side of the car using my hair, but I promise you I'm okay." I assure him.

We hear police sirens and a squad car comes skidding into the parking garage.
They immediately go over to the guard, and arrest my attacker.

Seeing who it was, very nearly made me faint.

Marcus, my Brother stood there in handcuffs and sporting the bloody nose I'd managed to give him. He glares at me nastily, and I feel sick to my stomach.

Xavier grabs me, and pulls me into a hug.

After taking Marcus away, we get asked to go down to the station with the guard, and the CCTV tapes from the parking garage are taken as evidence too.

After Xavier straps Angelo in safely, he drives us. I'm feeling a whole boat load of emotions, and can't decide just how exactly I'm supposed to feel.

We arrive at the police station, and get asked to wait inside a private room, while Marcus gets asked questions.

We aren't waiting long, maybe half an hour. Angelo is sleeping peacefully on Xavier's knee, not having a care in the world.

A detective and a police officer come into the room looking grim.

"Mr and Mrs Grayson?" The detective asks us.

Xavier stands and shakes their hands awkwardly, while holding Angelo. I stay sat feeling numb.

"We have some disturbing news I'm afraid Mrs Grayson. Your attacker is claiming to be your Brother, he claims that everything is just a misunderstanding. From what we witnessed, and the statement your guard gave us, we know he's lying." The detective tells us.

I look up at him sadly.

"He is my brother, I just don't know why he attacked me. He never gave me any chance to move before he body slammed me against my car, and held me there by my hair. The only reason he didn't hurt me is because of the quick thinking of our guard scared him off, and I  hit him. We are estranged from each other just recently, the only thing he ever wants from me is money, maybe that's what he wanted again, I don't really know, or care. I'd like to press charges please" I ask him stunning everyone.

"Are you sure Mrs Grayson?"

We all freeze slightly as the door opens, and another officer comes in holding a evidence bag, he shows the contents to the detective making him look angry.

After the officer places it down on the table beside the detective, he leaves the room quickly.

"I'm sorry Mrs Grayson, but from the evidence we have now, it seems as if Mr Stewart was planning to kidnap either you, or your son earlier this evening. We found incriminating evidence, and and ransom note demanding ten million dollars, or he'll kîll who ever he took." The detective replies gently.

Xavier's hand tightens on my knee, I get up quickly  and rush to the trash can in the corner of the room, emptying my stomach into it violently.

"Are you okay Mrs Grayson?" The officer closest to me asks, and hands me some tissues.

I just shake my head feeling worse.

"What is it Arianna? Is it the baby?" Xavier asks sounding panicky.

"I'm not sure, i don't feel too good." I reply honestly.

"Baby? What baby?" The detective asks confused.

"I'm pregnant. It's not public knowledge just yet, I'm only two months along." I explain feeling dizzy.

Xavier stands, and makes me sit back down, and I place my head in between my knee's hoping to feel better.

"Do I need to call an ambulance Mrs Grayson? " The detective asks me, and I shake my head vehemently.

"No. I'll be okay, I just need to eat. Xavier? In Angelo's diaper bag there's a granola bar and a can of Coke, can you hand them to me?"

He immediately produces them for me, and I open them and dig in quickly.
It takes a few minutes for me to start feeling better, but once I feel okay, all I can feel is so much pent up rage towards that bastârd. How dare he try to do this to me, or my baby boy?

Sitting up straight, i look at the detective determined, I want him to tell me everything.

"How did you find the ramsom note? Where is the little prîck now? I want to see him, or maybe I don't, because I'll rip his pathetic head off before this gets to trial. God, my own damn brother. That's fûcking sick!?" I rant out, majorly pîssed off.

Xavier and the others, all stare at me as if I have two heads, making me giggle.

"Sorry I'm on a sugar high at the minute, I'll calm down soon and probably be worse, I get touchy when it comes to my baby boy." I tell the police officer's.

They all nod and look all Xavier for advice.

"Tell her, she won't leave here until you do. I need to get her, and our son home." he tells them both.

"We found his car parked a few spots away from yours,  he had tape, rope, the ransom note and a gun in there. He had nothing for a baby, so I'm guessing he planned to take you Mrs Grayson. Why would he do this? Any motive?" He asks carefully.

"No. He's just a greedy bâstârd. Even before meeting my husband, I'd loaned him over two hundred thousand dollars. He spent his inheritance like water, then came for mine. I was young and niâve, and he had a wife and son, and needed the money more than me. He came back around six months ago and I gave him another hundred thousand, but it's never enough with him. He told me it was to sort out debts, and for his pregnant wife. Turns out he only paid half his debts, and left his pregnant wife and their son. We haven't spoken since." I tell them annoyed.

They write it all down, and take a full statement of my attack making Xavier growl angrily hearing it.

When were done we exit the room and head out, only to be met by a worried Mel and Carlos in reception, waiting for us.

"Oh god Aria what happened? It's been all over the news that you've been kidnapped. Carlos rang me to let me know. I tracked the GPS on your phone here, and have been here the last hour waiting. Are you and Angelo okay?" She asks me.

"Yes we're both fine. I'm sorry i didn't ring. And no I wasn't kidnapped I'm an adult." I tell her, forcing a smile.

"Don't joke like that Aria. Come on let's get you home." She grumbles out, glaring at me.

When we arrive home, I take Angelo to his room and get him ready for bed. I leave Xavier to explain, too ashamed to do it myself.

When he's fed and bathed, I place him safely into his crib and just stare at him.

Xavier comes in a little while later, to find me sat in the rocking chair beside the crib having a full blown breakdown.

He gently picks me up and holds me close, as he carries me to our room. Stripping me, he places one of his T-shirts over my head, and climbs into bed with me in just his boxers.

Holding me, he whispers sweet nothings to me in Italian as I finally calm down, and drop off to sleep.

Only a few chapters to go till the epilogue. Thanks so much for the votes and reads, it means so much because this is my first try at writing.

☺☺☺ xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 93.7K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
93.1K 2K 28
Cameron Diaz just started working for Giovanni Mariano the CEO of Mariano Enterprises. He is cold and heartless but something about Cameron intrigues...
369K 15.4K 22
What happens when a man who makes his own rules meets a woman who wants to break them? Two souls collide when a wealthy businessman makes a secret co...
90 5 30
Emily has been cheated on countless of times and when her fiancé does the same she had enough. Life throws alot of challenges with her cousin acciden...