Endless affection

By lexiewrittes

Mariah Rossi is just a normal girl with a not so normal life. What will happen when she and some unfamiliar b... More

INTRODUCTION
Character's
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Update!!
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
UPDATE!!
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 32
Update!!
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Update
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
chap 41
update
chap 42

Chap 31

855 15 5
By lexiewrittes

Yesterday we landed in NYC.

We went straight to Leo's hotel and decided that today we would explore the city a bit and then tomorrow go find the guy from the game.

Ever since we got to the hotel Leo has been doing work so I am on way way to annoy him.

And by on my way I mean I'm on my way up to the floor that his office is on.

Ethan And Leo share a room that's in the big room, Whilst me and Danika share a room with a bed.

The hotel suite has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The room is overlooking the city so at night it's gorgeous.

Ding!

The elavator opens and I walk out, making my way to the Door at the end of the hallway.

Without knocking i open the door and shout.

"SUPRISE SHAWTAY!!" I yell making Leo jump up from his chair.

I laugh.

"Don't get too excited to see me darling." I say laying down on the couch in front of his desk against the wall.

"What do you need Mariah, if you couldn't tell I'm very busy so if you're just here to bug me then get out." He said only focusing on his computer screen.

I roll my eyes.

"Drop the attitude Debby downer." I said looking at him.

He sighs and closes his laptop.

He leans back in his chair,closing his eyes he puts his hand over his face.

I get up walking over to him, dragging my finger against his jawline straight down to his chin I make him look up at me.

"What's wrong? You just can't work all the time, tell me what's up. Your secret is always safe with me Y'know." I say giving him a sympathetic smile.

I lean back on his desk and cross my arms waiting for an answer.

"Listen. I don't quite know how to tell you so I'm just going to be straight up.." he say's, his voice sounding low.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Apparently, before your father died he signed a contract that was for an arrangement of a marriage."

I shake my head.

"Okay? So, a contract for a marriage. What does that have to do with me?" I ask.

His eyes meet mine.

"That's the thing.. he arranged a Marriage between you and I." He say's.

I laugh.

"You expect me to believe that?" I say uncrossing my arm's.

"My father and your father have planned this Mariah, and I know it's scary for you. That's why I'm trying everything in my power to call this off." He say's giving me an apologetic look.

I push myself off of the desk and straddle Leo's lap, bringing my hands around his neck I hug him.

But I don't know why.

It just felt right.

I could feel him tense up under me but soon he relaxes.

"Even if you can't seem to call it off, I'm sure we will be fine. I don't mind much Anyways." I admit lifting my head up from his shoulder.

He had a smirk on his face.

WARNING: SMUT!!

After a while I start to get uncomfortable so I move around to try and get comfortable again.

Leo grab's my hips forcing me to stop moving.

"Sweetheart, if you keep moving around I won't hesitate to bend you over this desk and fuck the daylights out of you while you're screaming my name for everyone to hear." He say's still holding that pretty smirk on his face.

I tilt my head.

"We'll maybe that's what I want you to do." I reply with a matching smirk.

He smashes his lips on mine instantly.

I kiss him back as he moves my hips back and forth.

He starts to unbutton his shirt and he throws it on the floor not caring right now.

He kissed me roughly all over my neck leaving hickey's.

I moan softly as he does so.

He attaches his lips to mine, I start to pull my shirt up.

He pulls back.

"Are you sure? You won't get flashbacks right." He ask's before continuing.

I nod.

"Please Leo." I say.

I throw my shirt on the ground, still grinding my hips back and forth.

He stands up from the chair, grabbing my butt so I don't fall off of him.

He pins me against the door leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck, and on my breast's.

I breath heavily as he rip's his belt off throwing it wherever.

I kiss his lips passionately.

"Wait a moment sweetheart." He say's quietly.

Walking over to his desk he rips open a drawer pulling out a key.

He quickly walks out of the office door to the room next door.

He used the key and opens it, both of us rushing inside he locks the door.

He throws the key pulling me back to him.

He kisses me harshly.

I take off my shorts that I had on, that left me in my white lacy thong with the matching bra.

He looks me up and down.

"Fuck me, you are so beautiful любовь."
(Love).

He pulls his pants off, not wasting another moment before he rips off his boxers as well.

He walk's towards me leaving me stuck against the door.

He picks me up and continues to kiss me.

"Tell me when to stop and I will, is this your first time?" He ask's.

I nod yes.

"Okay, I'll take it slow and then you can tell me how you want it." He say's pushing my thong aside.

My breath hitches when he insert's his finger's into me.

I Moab out his name.

"Oh my god Leo!" I say as he quickens the pace of his finger's.

I soon start to feel a ache in my stomach.

"You'll feel it in your stomach when you are going to Cum, tell me." He say's.

I whimper.

"I- I'm going to C-cum, Leo!!" I shout as I feel myself releasing into his hand.

He pull's his finger's out, licking them he quickly holds me above his head.

He cleans me off of my Cum with his tongue.

I moan with pleasure.

He brings me back down still keeping me pinned against the door.

He looks me in my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He ask's.

I nod fastly.

He rips open the condom he had waiting and slides it onto his length.

He looks at me again to be sure and I nod.

He inserts his little Willy into me making me scream out in pleasure.
(I had seen someone mention that all they see is people using the term 'his throbbing member' and that they would die of laughter if someone had used 'little Willy' so I wanted to make it funny and spicy at the same time.).

He thrust's in and out of me slowly, making me claw his back with my nail's after every thrust.

"God you feel so good любовь." He breathes out.
(Love).

I whimper as he Starts to quicken his pace.

He groan's as I Moan his name repeatedly.

Once again the ache appears.

"I'm g-going to cum!" I shout but that doesn't stop him from speeding up.

I sigh in pleasure as the knott in my stomach disappears.

Leo groans as he finishes.

I tilt my head back as he pulls out.

END OF SMUT!

He Carrie's me over to the bed and sets me down, he walks into the bathroom and the water is turned on.

He comes back with a wash cloth and cleans me up.

"I also made you a bath, I'll use the shower while you bathe." He say's picking me up and walking me to the tub setting me in.

He showers while I soak in the bath.

A little after we both get ready for bed and sleep in the room next to his office.

"Goodnight." He says.

"Goodnight." I reply turning over to fall asleep.

I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD BC IDRK HOW TO WRITE SMUT SOOOOO... YEA. LMK HOW U THINK I DID, ALSO TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO KEEP USING THE TERM 'LITTLE WILLY' BC I WILL IF YALL FIND IT FUNNY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
354 102 27
COMPLETED-EDITED Two girls - Two very different paths of life What will happen when an average high-school girl and an ex-mafia associate accidentall...
418K 8.2K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
728K 17.4K 33
Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking about money. She has been living with a...