Fate/Liber Novus Vol. I

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy

The Blooded Blossom

373 5 5
By AriesStar337

Class: Assassin.
True Name: Fūma Kotaro(4th).
Other Names: Fūma "Blooded Blossom" Kotaro.
Gender: Female.
Armament: Tachi, Kunai, Shuriken, Darts, Kusarigama, and chains.
Height: 161cm.
Weight: 38kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Historical Facts.
Hidden Attribute: Human.

Personality: She's someone that can act both cutely and ditzy, in simplified words, an simple young girl who is concerned about fashion, though she's rather fearless and she outright does not even has any sense of shame or embarrasment, as she would go naked if the Master were to order it or when someone sees her on what a common girl would find embarrasing. But there's one fact that will never change, that is that she's a shinobi. Her other side which is cold hearted, cruel, and merciless. She takes on any job that is given by her Master, serving her Master with absolute obedience and never doubting her orders. She will use any tactic of combat, even underhanded moves, in order to archieve victory. Though she has a pragmatic view, therefore she will act when she feels it is necessary even if the Master didn't order it. Her greatest fault, her only defect as a kunoichi, it's that she has a short temperament and she can be rather hot-blooded for a ninja when it comes to a full-confrontation, making her let out fits of anger or frustration.

Likes: "Cute things, is what I like the most! Cute girls and cute boys are included!"
Dislikes: "What I hate? That is... those who bring shame to the Fūma and tries to end them out of their weakness."

Appearance:

(The pink of her hair is crimson instead)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: It was the name adopted by the leader of the ninja Fūma clan (風魔一党, Fūma-ittō) during the Sengoku era of feudal Japan. He was retainer of Later Hōjō clan. According to some records, his name was originally Kazama Kotarō

The fifth leader of the shinobi clan, the Fūma, was unboubtly the best known due to the many anecdotes he left behind. He was far from being the only and last one to carry the name 'Fūma Kotaro' on his shoulders.

Such case is for the fourth leader of the Fūma, the Fūma 'Blooded Blossom' Kotaro.

Her origins are unknown. Some suspect that she was an war orphan from a nearby village. Others suspect that due to her high compatibility with the Oni blood, she was kidnapped and adopted by the Fūma. Others suspect that she was the daughter of a local daimyo who abandoned her because he desired a boy and not a girl.

Regardless of what is the truth, she was praised as being a genius between the clan. Therefore she was granted the name of 'Fūma Kotaro' the 4th. She was able to complete any mission with total ease and pride in being the Fūma's leader. Therefore she spent most of her life on the battlefield.

Due to her trademark technique of cutting her targets' heads under a storm of sakura blossoms, she was given the moniker of 'Blood Blossom' which she took delight on it. When the time came to pass down the mantle to the next generation, she found a man who had a rather large physique. That man was a foreigner, from a distant land that ended up stranded on Japan.

While she didn't have any kinds of feelings towards that man, she had decided to make him the father of her child, who would become the next leader of the clan.

After that, the desire that the Fūma had been searching for has finally been birthed. The greatest masterpiece of the Fūma was born, a boy with the blood of foreigners and Oni running through his veins.

She left the child under the care of the one who she saw as her friend and teacher. But after years of training. She was left with the greatest disappointment ever. Not only the fifth leader was mentally unfit to be a shinobi, he would never pass on the techniques he has been teached to anyone.

That was the greatest shame she had ever endured in all her life. Therefore, to preserve the knowledge of the Fūma, she devised a plan to make the 6th leader without the knowledge of the 5th.

She died out of natural causes, without being able to know whatever her plans came into frutition or not.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.
Strength: C.
Endurance: D.
Agility: A+.
Mana: A.
Luck: B.
Noble Phantasm: B+.

Class Skills~

Presence Concealment: A+.

Personal Skills~

Ninjutsu: A+++.

Afraid of Your Own Shadow: B+: Unlike the 5th leader, she took up missions on the field. Making her more of an expert in ambushes, surprises attacks on the night, and cordinating her subordinates better. At this rank, even the light of the day may not dissipate the paranoia left by Assassin. Game Effects; Greately lowers all enemies' debuff resistance for 3 turns. Lowers all enemies defenses for 3 turns. Inflicts Buff Block for 1 turn.

Cherry Blossoms under the Moon: A: Her trademark method of assassination, the one which gave her the moniker of 'Blooded Blossom'. Under a hail of sakura petals, she disappears and reappears. Even under an small petal, she will still be able to beheave her opponents  without trouble. Even more the blossoms have an effect on the mental state of the targets, which is they greately lower their guards and enter into a haze, which is why a great mental check and resistance is necessary. Game Effects; Enhances party's Quick performance for 3 turns. Increases party's attack for 1 turn. Grants party Invicibility for 1 turn.

Noble Phantasm~

Immortal Chaos Brigade~The Dancing Flowers of Chaos: Anti-Army: B+: This is the Noble Phantasm of those who become the leader of the Fūma shinobi clan. Which is why it doesn't exactly belongs to the 5th leader wjich is why the 4th's version differs from the 5th's version. As the 200 subordinates dances through a storm of cherry blossoms while bringing death and chaos to all the enemies. Under the effects of this Noble Phantasm, no one can't tell who's the 4th's true form as she mixes up with the rest of her subordinates that takes up her appearance to confuse more the enemies, as if she was a phantom that appears and disappears like the storm. Game Effects; Damages all the enemies. Enhances own quick performance for 1 turn. High chance to stuns all enemies for 1 turn. Quick NP.

Summoning: "Yo! The Blooded Blossom, the 4th leader of the Fūma, has answered your call! I swear to serve you loyally from now on, Master."

My Room comments: 1: "Mou! It's so boring! Let us do something fun, Master!"

2: "Master is my lord, therefore any order you have will be accomplished swiftly."

3: "What do I think about Servant and Master relationship? Gender, race, religion, or nation doesn't matter. I shall serve you and only you. Anything else doesn't matters."

Fūma "Evil Wind" Kotaro: "Ah... That failure is here as well? Why are you bothering with him? The only thing he did was just sitting out in his room all day, forsaking training, missions, and even didn't even bother in passing down our knowledge for next generations, so what will such an useless trash like him will do?"

Fūma "Evil Wind" Kotaro(After bonding 5): "The era of ninjas will never truly die, as long as there's shadows. It was naive of him that he thought he could end our legacy like that. But... I... I think I was too harsh on that boy... maybe I should..."

The 4th 'Blooded Blossom' is the biogical mother of the 5th 'Evil Wind'. But even so, for the purpose of not developing any familiar bonds, she decided to not raise the 5th as her son, but rather as the next leader. It was then when Kato Danzo became the mother figure that the 4th wasn't able to be for her son. When the 5th didn't become the shinobi that the 4th was expecting, she was angry and disappointed. But that's all, she didn't exactly hate him or anything, and when he didn't turn out like he was expected to she was just angry at him and nothing else, she just acted harsh on him because of her duties as the leader of the Fūma. Now as an Servant, she seems to want to make things up to him, even if she doesn't shows it.

Kato Danzo: "Dan-Ah...! I mean... How are you, garbage? Did you set up an auto-deatruction buttom? I mean, you are a deffective robot, so of course you should have something like that, yeah? Hm... you don't... Hm? What's that look for? If you have anything to say then say it, now."

Kato Danzo was the one who trained the 4th in the arts of ninjutsu and assassination. In the days of her youth(which is her Servant manifestation's appearance) both the 4th and Kato Danzo developed a deep bond between each other, some even suspected that they were lovers in life, which neither the 4th nor Danzo confirms. But, during the 4th's older days, their bond shattered due to the fact that the 5th failed to become the shinobi he was suppossed to be, blaming Danzo for failing in her methods of training. What exactly happened between them is not known, not even the 5th knows, but it left their relationship strained. But now as Servants they seem to try to make amends between each other respectively, which comes out in the form of awkward interactions.

BB(Normal/Swimsuit): "BB... B...B... Hey! No matter how you look at it, she deffinitely has the same initials as my moniker! She even has that blossom storm special effects on her and all! Tch! I must step up my game to not lose to that 3D virtual character!"

Okita Souji(Saber/Assassin): "Hey you... You call yourself 'Sakura Saber' isn't it? Just tell me... What part of you has any 'Sakura' in it? Because all you do is swinging your sword around and no petals comes out? I mean, sure your first outfit has the sakura color theme, but it isn't cheap to name yourself 'Sakura Saber' because of it?"

Hattori Hanzo: "No! Absolutely, no! That guy! He irritates me! I mean, what's up with him!? He's not a real ninja yet he's more ninja than the Fūma could ever hope to archieve!"

Ise Shinkurou: "Ise-sama... No matter what era, the Fūma shall always be in your debt for allowing us to exist and serve you. But since we serve the same Master, so let us get along!"

Miyamoto Musashi(Male): "Crow? What crow? I swear, kids in these days. Always coming up with weird stuff out of nowhere."

???: "I see... So you did indeed... I guess that it is what fate awaited for us when we persued our own shadows."

Events: "Events are such a drag... It is just a bunch of battles and other craziness. But I guess I can accompany you, if you desire so, Master."

Birthday: "Here, Master. A Fūma Manjū! Do not worry, unlike with the 4th, I can actually make good sweets."

Holy Grail: "Hmmm... What to do about the grail? Should I try a wish for a world just for shinobis? Or should I... Nah! Just kidding! I don't really care either way, whatever I get or not the grail."

Bond Lines: 1: "Hey, Master. If you want to learn some ninja techniques then I'm willingly to teach you."

2: "About me? There's nothing special about it. I used to be the daughter of a village chief which was located in Sagami, but then I was taken away from my family and the was take to Kazama where I was one of the many children chosen to be the leader. I stood out as the best, so then I became 'Fūma Kotaro' the 4th."

3: "If I resented being a ninja? No, in fact... I was quite proud. I was the leader, the best... But things don't last for too long."

4: "When the time was chosen to produce an heir, there were many candidates as the obsession of the Fūma still lingered. Among them was a foreigner, a red haired man who the clan found ashore. I only chosed him because of his strong, yet flexible, physique. There was no love between us, just the need to produce what would become the 'Masterpiece' of the Fūma."

5: "I do not regret my path as a kunoichi. I was proud of what I became. But when he grew up into that soft and weak-willed boy... I felt nothing but shame and regret amd I took it on... The point I want to make, is that the only time I ever regreted something, is when I messed up things between me, that boy, and Danzo... Master... If I have the chance to apologize to them, would you come with me?"

Noble Phantasm damage: "This hurts too much!!"

Regular damage: "You're lucky!"

Defeat: 1: "Damn... I... Danzo..."

2: "I see... My fate has caught me..."

3: "There's nothing... but blood and shadows in my path... Go ahead... Master..."

Victory: 1: "My blade will sever your heart. Though it is a shame, I won't be showing any mercy."

2: "Die. Don't go asking me for mercy. Just die, simply as that."

3: "Hiding oneself.... Nah... Can't do it, too cringy."

Noble Phantasm: 1: "Hear it, hear the agony of hell(She began to spin both rapidly and wildly as cherry blossoms covers the whole field), the criea of agony which scatters on the winds that announce death(Then as the blossoms surrounded the enemies, they were then assaulted by many copies of Assassin who delivered a storm of slashes). Immortal Chaos Brigade!!(She finishes off with a beautiful final slash that painted the blossoms in a deep red blood color)"

2: "Assamble!(She begans to spin both rapidly and wildly as cherry blossoms covers the whole field) It is our very fate to shake the order and spread chaos to its very core! Cast the the veil of discord!(Then as the blossoms surrounded the enemies, they were then assaulted by many copies of Assassin who delivered a storm of slashes). Immortal Chaos Brigade!!(She finishes off with a beautiful final slash that painted the blossoms in a deep blood red color)"

Voice: Azumi Asakura.
Other qualifying classes: Berserker.

You know... There's not much known about the summonable Fūma Kotaro aside that he's the 5th to take up the name and the leadership of the clan. Since I heard that the Fūma was like the Hassans, I took the liberty of making my own version of the 5th's predecessor, who's his biological mother.

I would also like to say that I haven't updated this list of OCs for a while. For me, it is a sign that I'm having a hard time in getting into it lately. But even so, I will try my best to write it until I lack the ideas for new OC Servants.

AriesStar337, over and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
39.5K 738 25
For all of you Mordred fans out there, here's a book of oneshots for one of Apocrypha's best girls. Unfortunately, there are no requests unless certa...
44.3K 473 9
So basically Gabriel summons Gilgamesh. Cancelled
52.2K 763 26
For the third time, this is a fictional retelling of how I met my female servants in the Fate Grand Order mobile app game. This is the third installm...