Doctor Strange - One Shots ||...

נכתב על ידי sherlysfavorite

Not mister Strange Not master Strange Daddy Strange עוד

Hold my Girl pt. 2
Breakfast
The Witch of Marvel's Briarcliff
The Witch of Marvel's Briarcliff pt.2
The Witch of Marvel's Briarcliff pt. 3
The Witch of Marvel's Briarcliff pt. 4
Scrubs
What's wrong my dear?
Kitchen counter
Game Night with the Avengers
Game Night with the Avengers pt. 2

Hold my Girl

1K 15 8
נכתב על ידי sherlysfavorite

Songs which represents the plot:
•Hold my girl - George Ezra
•Iris - The Goo Goo dolls
•Love in the dark - Adele
•Summertime sadness - Lana del Rey

***

"I'm so sorry oh my god." Her, from the shock, high pitched voiced said as she ran into him.

This was the first time he heard her voice.

"No worries, you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, yes thank you.".
"Oh I'm Y/N." She said and reached out her hand.

He softly took it. Felt her warm and delighted skin in his more rough hand.

"Stephen Strange.".

Her eyes widen a bit. She looked at him, examinate him from the top to the bottom.

He felt her gaze resting on him.

"Nice to meet you, Stephen." She smiled again, a more warm-hearted smile now.

He nodded, her hand still in his. "Do you wanna grab another drink?" She asked based on his empty margarita glass.

"Sure."

Scene switch

"The popcorn is empty." Y/N said and stood up, entangling herself form the blanket and his arms.

"The movie is nearly finished, we don't need more." He laughed, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back on the couch.

Giggling she let herself fall into his lap, now both falling sidewards onto the couch. His arm steady around her she left out a laugh as he nuzzled up her cheek and pressed a kiss onto it. His beard stubbled tingled her skin and brought out an even louder laugh out of her.

"Stephen." She said trying to push him away. He mumbled something into her neck and pressed another delightful kiss on her cheek.
"I love you." He whispered into her ear stroking away the hairs which got into his way.

She hummed at his touch. "I love you too." She said and snuggled up against his body behind her. Feeling his chest rising and falling and his thumb stroking the back of her hand.

Scene switch

"Stephen!" Her voice broke through the air as one of the spears flew across the field directly towards her.

He turned his head.
Saw how one of the opponents hit her.
She turned away.
Turned her attention away from the speer.
Couldn't evade.
Couldn't spare her life.

It was only a blink of an eye when the arrow pierced through her ribs. It happened so fast but seem like it would be running in slow motion as her body fell to the ground.

He looked around panicking.
He saw Wong fighting one a few meters away from him. He pushed his magical sword in the enemies body and looked at Strange "Go!" He said and made three big steps to the one hitting on Stephen, who elegantly got out of his grip to ran over to Y/N's body.

He fell on his knees, taking her body into his arms pressing her against him.
"Stephen." She said and gave him a weak smile.

His hand on her cheek, he stroke over it, trying to wipe away the tear which slowly ran down.
"It's fine. Everything is going to be okay." He said, trying to be convinced of his sayings.

"We're going to fix this Y/N." He rushed with his words, softy pressing his hand onto the place where the wound is. She left out a painful moan, heavy breathing she looked into his eyes.

"I love you." She said hardly audible reaching for his cheek.

"No. No no no, Y/N, don't leave. Don't leave me." He stumbled over his own words, swallowing hard to suppress tears burning in his eyes.

"You'll be fine. I'll watch over you." She said with a low voice, closing her eyes, her hand slowly fell from his face.
He caught it, grabbed her hand tight. Trying to search after a pulse. Pressing the hand to his mouth, cover it with a half-hearted kiss, letting his tears finally fall.

He threw back his hand and wanted to left out a scream as...

... he finally shook up from his dream with the scream aching in his chest.
His breath went fast. Rubbing over his face with his hands, wiping away the sweat. Every night the same nightmare over and over again.

616 - He looked over to the left side of the bed. Finding it empty.
The pillow still smelt like her. Blooming and fresh like a field off flowers.

838 - She woke up to her alarm, telling her to get up. She looked to the right side of the bed.
Empty.
His pyjama shirt was still laying beneath the pillow. In case she missed him so much it hurt her to look at the empty space in her bed, flat and heart, she took it and pressed it to her chest to feel, at least a part of him, close.

616 - He walked through the big living room hall to the, in relative, smaller kitchen. He made coffee. A double espresso with one spoon of sugar. He knew it wouldn't have changed his tiredness but he was used to drink coffee back from his time as a surgeon.

838 - The water boiled in the kettle while she watched the flicker go green. Her favourite tea was the one with berries and apple and two sugar spoons. It always cheered her up a bit.

616 - He leaned against the counter, crossing his legs. Thinking back when she made her tea with the apple flavour and when she kissed him it was the only time he actually could taste the berries, which should be in this tea, too.

838 - She sat down at one of the chairs and checked her phone. When he was at the Sanctum earlier than she was awake, he usually send her a message. Now, only twitter informed her that Adele twittered something.
A look at the clock told her to make herself ready for work, patients did not like to wait and she had the morning and afternoon shift today.

616 - "Strange?" Wong called from the great hall.

He left out a sigh, wiped away the thought of Y/N and with a small finger snap he was in his usual blue robe. Not soon after that the cloak of levitation settled on his shoulders.

"What's the matter?" He asked Wong when he entered.
"There was a small incident with some guys from another universe, at least we presume it, which broke into Kama-Taj last night. They stole a very important book we urgently need back. " He explained.

"Let me guess, it was one of the books you only get as the sorcerer supreme?" Strange asked.

"Correct."

"Why don't you go on yourself then? Don't you worry I would take a look into it when I have it?" He asked sounding nearly a bit pissed.

"This is a matter of time Stephen, we can't leave Kama-Taj unprotected while the book is gone. I'm sure you would take a look in it but that's a risk we have to take for the sake of God." Wong explained with a worried face.

"Fine. Will America accompany me?" He agreed.
"No she won't, she will opened you the portal and at the end of the day she will bring you back. "

"What makes you think I need a whole day?" He exclaimed, opened a portal to Kama-Taj and followed after Wong.

"I don't, I just think you may need a little extra time." He said with a second thought behind his answers.

838 - On her way to work she always passed the stupid big statue which the Illuminati built after Stephen died.

They considered themselves as friends of him, even though she knew it wasn't true.

She looked at the Sanctum where she used to come and go nearly daily. Where she slept over so many times cuddled up in his arms.

It stabbed her heart with the thoughts at the life she used to have.

616 - "Earth 838, seriously?" Strange raised a brow at Wong and America.

"Yeah, sorry. Maybe you-" Wong gave America a small kick before she could say what she wanted to say.
"Uhm take some pizza balls with you before you come back please." She tried to rescue the situation.

He smirked. "I'll see what I can do.".
"Thanks." America smiled.

All three stood in a row. She closed her hand into a fist, closed her eyes and swung back a bit. A star shaped portal opened when she hit into the air and they could see the other Sanctum at earth 838.

"Good luck." Wong wished as Stephen walked through the portal.

"I probably won't need it." He winked and the portal closed again.

The 838 Sanctum looked nearly identical to the 616 one. He walked around the stairs to the big round shaped window down to the street.

She couldn't walk away.
She stood exactly where she was a few minutes ago.

As if roots were sticking out of the ground and wrapping themselves around her ankles.

Even after all this time. After these past few months.

A sob escaped her lips. She covered her eyes with her hands, softly crying into it.

Stephen stepped closer to the window and a person standing in front of the Sanctum caught his eyes.

He froze.

He would recognize her everywhere. Her long brown hair, which fell into her face as she tilted her head. How she stood there, only a few meters away from him made his heart ache.

He wanted to close her into his arms.

To hold his girl. Just for a minute.

To feel her again.

He turned around, nearly ran to the stairs to get to her.

Unwillingly she ribbed herself away from the place and him. Moving on. Moving on was supposed to be easier as each day passed by. But somehow this theory didn't work.
Speaking of work, work was the only thing she could do to get away from everything. So that's where she needs to go and needs to be for the rest of the day.

The door went opened and he ran outside.

"Y/N!" He screamed.

"Y/N?" He said again.

"Y/N." It was only a whisper.

She was gone.
Again.

The small sparkle of hope went out like a candle in the wind. Most likely to not come back again. The smoke, which represents his hope, slowly leaving with the wind.

But he had a mission do to. That was the only reason he was here. To bring the stupid book back.

He walked along the street, following it until he reached the centre of the city. He turned a few times when he was in a small lane. His thoughts were everywhere but not by the stupid book.

As he reached the place Wong told him to go he found nothing more than a plain wall made out of red bricks.
He looked around. Turned left and right but there was nothing more special than the wall.

He sigh.

With a specific hand move he opened the eye of Agamotto. Gold shimmer surrounded it and the entrance of the hideout got see able.
With a push he opened it and slowly walked inside.
He beat his fists two times and pulled them crossed apart into the typical form of defence.

The light wasn't the best but he still saw bodies lying around on the ground. Somebody must have already been there. The place could only look like this destroyed after a fight.

He went further until he reached what looked like the headquarterroom with a big table in the middle. A lot of shelves were on the walls with orders and other ancient things.

A few shelves were knocked down, next to them, lifeless bodies.

They wore a red & black robe with a, if he had to guess, japanese pattern. Lotus and dragons to be specific.

Suddenly a magical string wrapped around his wrist and destroyed his shields. Sharp transparent plates were thrown at him from the darkness.

He teared on the ribbon, trying to free himself as one of the swords hit him at his shoulder.
He groaned in pain. Slowly pulling it out, which was medically a huge mistake. Blood ran out the wound.

He formed a sword made of magic and cut the ribbon. Dodged the rest of the thrown plates and ran towards the attacker.

He reached out with his hand to the back and shot a ball of light at ceiling.
The room got lighten up for a few seconds.

The creature was fully dresses in black, covered face and was obviously a sorcerer.
He tried to attack him again but failed as Stephen send two magical, much bigger, hands at him. The person got thrown along the long aisle until it hit the wall.

Every moved he made was painful but with on last spell he pinned the attacker on the wall, secured his hands and feet and ribbed of the mask.

"You? " Stephen asked confused and surprised at the same time.

"You, again?" Mordo asked back with disgust in his voice.

"What are you doing here Stephen?" He asked as he tried to free himself.
"What are you doing here?" Strange asked clearly annoyed.

"I asked you first." Mordo said.

"A book vanished from our reality so-".

"-you need to bring it back, right. As far as I know you are not the Sorcerer Supreme anymore so why do you care?" He fulfilled his sentence.

"Look I'm not happy about it either but Wong send me to bring it back. Would you mind giving it to me now. The cut is very painful and I really don't want to waste my time here." Stephen said and reached out his hand.

Mordo chuckled amused. "You bastard. You always know everything even thought you can't possibly know it. We found out that a thing, the book, from another reality was here so we needed to get it so it couldn't do any damage."
"Why do you think I'm going to give it to you now?" He asked.

"For several reasons. Its does not belong here, we urgently need it back. So I'm sorry to break our small talk session but give it to me, now!". His hand still open.

"Sorry Stephen but I don't trust you." Mordo said, freed himself and faster than Stephen could reacted Mordo brought him to the ground, stepping on his shoulder.
He left out a painful sigh. Blood dripping out of his wound. "And you won't leave this universe. I'll assure you.".

Unable to move he started feeling dizzy. His thoughts were spinning. What should he do now?

Y/N.

She was his solution for everything. Hopefully now too.

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

349K 7.6K 42
Just some Doctor Strange imagines (+ Benedict Cumberbatch). Requests are closed, sorry! I won't do smut, but I may curse sometimes! Hope you like the...
95K 3.1K 19
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐈𝐓 ❞ magic comes with a price that no one would be willing to take. this time, you can'...
1.7K 122 1
Even when the universe wins, Peter Parker loses. (Contrary to the summary, this is in fact an Endgame fix-it fic)
106K 2.5K 19
just some ironstrange stuff! please skip the first few stories to save me and yourself-