My girlfriend

بواسطة wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend المزيد

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

30

1K 85 82
بواسطة wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

I groaned feeling my head throb and sat up.

I noticed I was in a big ass bed with some soft sheets. I looked up at the roof seeing a mirror making me gasp.

Looking at mirror memories of last night started to flood my mind.

Flashback:

"Mmph" I moaned with my eyes rolling back.

"You like that baby girl ?" Megan asked in my ear.

"Yessss" I moaned throwing my head back.

"Open them eyes baby. I want you to watch me fuck you" she said slapping my thigh.

I opened my eyes looking straight up noticing a mirror.

I like that.

She brought her fingers up to my lips making me lick and suck my juices off of her before she kissed down my body.

She sucked and rubbed on my sore nipples while I laid there panting.

When she was done she kissed and licked all the way down to my private.

I gasped feeling her warm mouth start to suck on my clit before letting out a long moan

"Goodmorning" I heard knocking me out my thoughts and looked over to see Megan with two plates of food in her hands.

I noticed she had hickeys on her neck making me look away.

"You hungry ma ?" She asked walking up to me and I nodded.

"My head hurts" I said grabbing the plate. "I got you sum for that" she said handing me some pills and water.

"thank you" I mumbled taking the medicine.

"Did you enjoy last night ?" She asked sitting across from me.

"Hell yea I enjoyed last night" I answered without thinking then my eyes went wide realizing what I said.

"I mean-"Nah you said what you meant" she giggled cutting me off.

I watched her start to eating waiting for her to say she enjoyed last night too.

Cause I know I ain't lick no pussy for nothing.

"You got something you wanna say ?" She asked looking up at me.

"No" I said quickly looking at my plate.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" she said lifting my head up.

"What's on your mind ?" She asked. "i was just wondering if you liked last night" my voice came out as a whisper.

The way this girl makes me nervous is insane.

She smiled leaning back "I loved last night.. i can still taste you on my lips"

I took a deep breath looking back down at my food starting to eat.

When we was done Megan took the plates walking out. My phone stared ringing so I reached over grabbing it.

I seen it was beyonce calling and rolled my eyes declining the call.

Beyonce pov:

I smacked my lips hanging up the phone.

I looked at it for a few seconds wondering if I should try calling her again.

Deciding against it I slowly walked away dragging myself through the prison.

I went to the library wanting to be somewhere quiet and walked all the way to the back table.

It was away from everybody out of sight so I sat down.

I laid my head on my arm staring out the window at the trees.

I tried my best to ignore the weight on my chest and to not think about onika.

Of course that didn't work. It never works.

"Yo Hollywood" I heard and looked up to see Maria.

"Whats up" I said dryly nodding my head.

She sat across from me and slid me a baggy. I didn't have to look at it to know what it was and grabbed it.

"What I owe you ?" I asked. "The usual" she shrugged.

"I'll have it sent to you" I mumbled. "You ok ?" She asked scrunching her face.

I sat up opening the baggy not responding. "I'll take that as a no" she said.

I sprinkled the powder on my finger before sniffing it up and wiping my nose.

I took a deep breath stuffing the bag back in pocket before putting my head down again.

"So you just gone sit around and feel sorry for yourself ?" Maria asked.

"I don't feel sorry for myself, I hate myself" I said not looking at her.

"Why ?" She asked. I sighed feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Cause I'm a fucked up person. You can't tell ?" I said wiping my face.

"Yea but hating yourself isn't gonna change anything. What makes you hate yourself ?" She said.

I looked up at her with a blank face "I know you heard the story"

Everybody in this damn prison knows the story.

"Yea i heard.. So I know you have no right to walk around being gloomy and sad" she said.

"Yea ? And why is that" I said dryly.

"Because she didn't hurt you. You hurt her" she said pointing at me.

"Now you say you hate yourself but where's that gonna get you ? You need to be thinking about how to make it right and actually trying to" she said making me huff sitting up.

"I don't think it's nothing I can do to fix this. I fucked up." I said looking at her.

"There is something you can do to fix it. You gotta fix yourself" she pointed at me before getting up and leaving.

I rubbed my eyes thinking about what she said. I do need to fix myself.

Forreal this time.

Onika pov:

I sat on Megan bed in her robe fresh out the tub while she massaged my legs and thighs.

"So Nicki, what's your real name ?" She asked me. "Onika" I said watching her hands.

"Onika ? That's unique" she said and I looked at at her.

"Yea, I'm originally from Trinidad" "Ohhh so you a island girl" she said smiling.

"Yea I guess you could say that" I shrugged. "Well what they say about y'all is true" she said adding more oil to her hands.

"And what's that ?" I asked. "Y'all have the wettest pussy" she smirked.

I blushed looking down at my hands.

"Megan !" I heard loudly then her room door burst open.

"Oop- I didn't know you had company" Jonathan said smirking at us.

"What you want ?" Megan asked him. "I was just tryna see if we still hitting up the mall today cause I need to go shopping" he said.

"Yea" Megan nodded. "Alright I'm finna go get ready" Jonathan said walking out.

"You wanna go shopping boo ?" She asked me.

"I would but I don't have no clothes and I can't even walk" I said.

"What you think the massage for ? I'm soothing your soreness" she said.

"And as for the clothes, you can wear something of mine" she shrugged.

"Oh no you don't have to do tha-"Shhh. I want to" she cut me off.

"Your birthday was yesterday so as a gift im gonna take you to the mall and let you get whatever you want" she said smiling at me.

"Whatever I want ?!" I asked getting excited.

"Yup" she nodded.

"But why ?" I asked scrunching my face.

"I don't know if you caught on or not, but I like you. A lot" she said licking her lips.

"Oh.. I like you too but I don't want to be in a relationship" I said shaking my head.

She laughed getting out the bed taking the stuff she used with her.

"What's funny ?" I asked while she put the stuff up. "You" she said walking back over to me.

I scrunched my face in confusion. I ain't tell no joke.

"Who said something about a relationship baby ?" She asked tilting her head.

"You don't want a relationship ?" I asked. She shook her head walking closer to me.

"I just wanna be friends..." she trailed off lifting my head to look up at her.

"With benefits" she finished kissing me.

"Now, go find something to wear" she said pulling back and I nodded standing up.

Things are moving so fast, this feels wrong.

But it feels right too.

I looked through her clothes deciding to just wear a shirt and some sweats with a pair of her slides.

I went in the mirror looking at myself and seen all the hickeys on my neck.

I didn't have the energy to try and cover them so I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Come on Nicki we about to go !" I heard Megan call out.

I turned off the restroom light and grabbed my phone before walking out.

I looked around with wide eyes. This is a big ass house.

"Aww you look adorable in my clothes" Megan cooed when she seen me.

"They're kinda big on me" I said looking down at myself.

"I know. It's cute, now come on" she said grabbing my hand.

We walked out the house getting in her car. "Put your seatbelt on" she glanced at me before driving off.

I buckled my seat belt and looked out the window watching the trees and houses pass by.

I was enjoying the silence just listen to music and Megan occasionally humming.

Then 'Killing me softly with his song' started to play making me sigh heavily.

"You don't like this song ?" Megan asked me. "I do, it just makes me think of beyonce" I mumbled the last part.

"Beyonce, The one that forgot your birthday ?" She asked.

"Yea... she use to sing this song to me" I said feeling a weight start to come on my chest.

"Could she sing ?" She asked and I nodded. "She can sing real good, better than anybody I ever heard sing"

"Girl bye. Ain't no way she sing better than Aaliyah" Megan said waving me off and I giggled.

"They have different types of voices. I wouldn't compare their singing" I said then sighed.

My whole mood is down now. I just want to go home.

"Why you over there looking sad ?" Megan asked.

"just got a lot on my mind" I said lowly.

"Well then share out, what you thinking about ?" She said.

I glanced her her before looking back out the window "I miss beyonce".

Out the corner of my eye I seen her look at me "You miss beyonce ?" She asked.

"I know it sounds crazy. And many people would call me dumb but it's true. I miss the old beyonce, The one I felt like loved me... now I got the one that doesn't even remember my birthday" I said feeling tears sting the back of my eyes.

"From what I heard beyonce ain't shit. Why don't you just move on from her" she said.

"I want to. I've tried to move on I just can't" I shrugged.

"I'm in love with her" I said wiping the tears out my eyes.

I felt Megan grab my chin and turn me to look at her "I know how you feel baby" she said wiping my eyes.

"But you gotta move on boo, unless she can prove to you that she loves you and stop hurting you. Until then you need to focus on you" she said.

My lil quivered and tears clouded my vision "but it hurts" I whispered.

"I know it does. It hurts like hell, but staying and getting treated the way you do hurts more" she said.

I sniffed wiping my eyes but more tears came down. "Nicki if you don't wanna go to the mall I can take you home" I heard Megan say while I tried to get myself together.

"I wanna go home please" I said looking at her with tear filled eyes.

"Ok I'll take you home" she said softly rubbing my leg.

"I'm sorryy" I cried still trying to calm down.

"You don't have to apologize Nicki. You ain't did nothing wrong" she said and I nodded.

The drive was silent until we got to my house. "Thank you" I sniffed looking over at Megan.

"You're welcome" she said smiling at me. "I'll bring you down your clothes after I change" I said and she shook her head.

"You can keep them baby. Just don't give em away" she said.

"Ok" I nodded. I was about to open the door and get out but I turned back around kissing her.

She kissed me back then pulled back smiling. "I didn't wanna be rude" I said making her laugh a little.

She stared in my eyes licking her lips "Call me, alright ?" She said and I nodded.

"I'm serious" "I'll call you" I said.

"Alright, bye bye" she said sitting back. "bye" I whispered opening the door.

I got out the car then felt her smack my butt making me look back.

She winked at me I bit back a smile before closing the door.

I walked up to the door unlocking it and walked in closing and locking the door.

I sighed heavily closing my eyes. I'm so confused.

My phone started ringing so I opened my eyes looking at who was calling.

I seen it was beyonce again and turned my phone off throwing it to the side.

It's hard but I gotta stay strong this time. I can't keep letting her treat me how she does.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of patron before going back in the living room popping it open.

My phone kept ringing but I refused to answer. My chest was already hurting enough without her making it worse.

I sipped out the bottle picking up my phone and calling nafessa.

"Hello"

"Heyyy, I wanted to say thank you for everything you did for my birthday"

"Oh girl you ain't gotta say thank you, I just hope you had a good time"

"I did" I said feeling a smile grow on my face

"I heard You got carried out the club" she said making me giggle

"Yea I did. I was finna get took shopping today too but I messed it up"

"Girl what you do ?"

"Started crying over beyonce" I huffed rolling my eyes

"Mmcht. Onika fuck beyonce" she said shocking me

"Ms. Williams !"

"What ?"

"That's your sister"

"I know. That's why it's ok for me to say it"

"Is that how it work ?"

"Yes it is. Now I got a question"

"Ok"

"Did y'all fuck ?"

"Me and Megan ?"

"Yup"

"...yea"

"Was it good ?"

"Hell yea !"

"Is she a decent person ?"

"Yea, she's sweet"

"Then I want you to call her tomorrow and try again"

"But-

"No buts, I love my sister but it's time for you to be happy"

"...but i still love beyonce"

"I didn't say marry the girl Nicki. But enjoy her"

"What about when beyonce gets out ?"

"First of all when beyonce get out I'm beating her ass. But that ain't important" she said making me laugh

"Onika if bey hasn't changed when she gets out you're gonna have to let her go.. seriously"

"but i love her"

"She loves you too, but look at how she treats you. Love isn't an excuse to keep getting hurt"

"you're right"

"I know I am. Now you betta call Megan, I heard she's good in the bed"

"Who told you that ?"

"I had a student that use to date her"

"they ain't lie"

"She's sweet and can fuck ? Girl you betta hop on that before it's too late" she said making me giggle.

"I want to.. I just keep thinking about beyonce"

"Don't worry about beyonce"

Hello

How y'all day going ?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
21.7K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
Get You بواسطة lulscooby

قصص الهواة

169K 7.6K 34
Beynika
47.8K 3.8K 47
"I can't loose, when i'm with you" Sequel to Nobody Gets Me. A SZA SOS feel. Enjoy.