Wife Can't Escape

By PrezylMaeSaguibo

Song Luan transmigrated into a book called "The Powerful Minister" and became the wife of the Male Lead. In t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 99

2.9K 109 0
By PrezylMaeSaguibo

They had been married for more than four years. The little princess's life was happier than when she was in the palace. Her parents, brother, and husband love her very much.

Although her husband talked less, he was caring and obedient to her.

The princess was not arrogant even though she grew up spoiled by her father and mother. She was just coquettish.

In the past four years, despite the little princess having a good life, she was unable to conceive. Fortunately, her husband did not seem to be in such a hurry. He even tried to console her, "It's okay. We're not in a hurry to have children."

The little princess was not very happy and said, "But my brother's daughter is already two years old. I also want a daughter."

She likes children very much. His brother's wife had given birth to an adorable lovely daughter.

The little princess felt that she could not listen to Ah Yu's foolish consoling on this matter. She was full of expectation and said, "Tomorrow I will go to the temple with my mother and ask for a divination."

He paused and said, "Okay." then he did not forget to remind her, "The weather is cold tomorrow. Remember to wear thicker clothes."

The little princess put her arm around his neck and kissed him on the face. "You should wear thicker clothes too."

Then she looked at him eagerly and said, "The red plum in the palace will soon bloom. Can you pick one for me when you come back tomorrow?"

He stroke her face softly, his voice hoarse, "Okay."

***

It was the last time the little princess saw her mother when she went to the temple to ask for deviation. She didn't know that her husband had already started to deploy a large army to rebel.

Looking at her innocent daughter, the queen was in a complicated mood. She did not know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing to cultivate her daughter into this kind of temperament.

She was not very satisfied with the Southwest king's family, but as the mother of a country, she hid her emotions very well, even her daughter couldn't see it.

"It's not useful to ask Bodhisattva for a child. If the husband refuses to work hard, you can't have a child even if you kneel and break your knees." The queen spoke quite frankly in front of her daughter.

The little princess blushed and took the incense from her mother's hand and said, "He...he's working hard. I don't know if the problem is with my body...or.."

The empress coldly interrupted her, "You are my baby ever since you are young. No one in the world is more valuable than you. In my opinion, the problem still lies in him."

"Mother, what do you mean?" Asked the little princess, after a moment's silence.

"You know it."

The little princess turned her mouth and said, "He wouldn't be like this."

"You're just stupid."

Now the chaos had started. The border had been repeatedly violated, and there were changes in the Southwest king's side. However, the queen couldn't tell their daughter that they were in both internal and external trouble, and she didn't know how long they could last.

She just hoped that her daughter would have more time to live.

The queen was ready to die. Even if the world would eventually be taken away by the Southwest king, she only hoped to save her daughter's life.

Before returning from the temple, the queen held her daughter tightly, her eyes slightly sour.

"Mother, do you miss me? I'll go into the palace tomorrow and stay with you for a while."

Before the little princess got married, she often slept with her mother.

The queen wiped the water from the corner of her eyes with her handkerchief, and looked at her deeply, "Okay. "

The little princess wasn't able to get her husband's red plum flower, nor was she able to sleep with her mother.

As soon as she woke up, it seemed that the sky had changed.

The Southwest prince sent someone to give a message from the palace–he couldn't come back for a while. The princess's residence was surrounded by soldiers. They all refused to let her go out, let alone enter the palace.

The little princess didn't know what had happened, so she lost her temper and scolded the soldiers.

The little princess couldn't sleep all night. The next night, when her husband was finally released from the palace, the little princess was relieved. Since her father and mother let him go, the rebellion must have nothing to do with him.

Besides, Ah Yu was not a cruel person. He was kind and gentle. He treated everyone nicely.

"You are back at last."

His face was a little white, and some stubble appeared on his chin. His eyes which looked at her seemed to contain an indescribable melancholy.

He nodded. "I'm back."

The little princess held on to his waist."You don't have to worry. It will be okay. "

The Southwest prince was silent.

The rebels were so strong that they had infiltrated the capital in less than half a month.

That day, the Southwest prince wore a crescent colored robe. Before he left, he hugged very tightly, and said, "I will go into the palace and take the emperor and queen out."

The little princess pulled his sleeve. Because she trusted him so much, she said, "There is a secret passage under the bed of my mother's bedroom. Turn the little lion at the head of the bed twice to open the secret passage. The exit of the secret passage will lead to a wasteland five miles away from the capital."

She gave him a kiss on the corner of the lip. "Go ahead and save my parents."

The Southwest prince turned pale as his hands trembled slightly.

The palace guards had been killed by his men a long time ago. Now all the guards outside the princess's residence were all his army.

The Southwest prince went out of the princess's residence and stood in front of his confidant expressionlessly. He said in a cold voice, "Go to the exit of the secret passage."

"What should I do after I catch them?"

"Just kill them."

His confidant was taken aback and was stunned for a moment before he immediately accepted the order, "Yes!"

His heart was made of stone.

At that time, the Southwest prince thought that his love for the little princess was not deep.

There was no hesitation in a moment's decision.

When it was time to kill, he didn't even think twice.

Advertisements

He felt that the little princess was the same as the kittens he had raised before, and he would not be sad for long.

In his eyes, love was not worth mentioning.

Ah Yu led a group of people to the gate of the city. He killed the general who was guarding the city himself and immediately opened the gate to welcome the troops of the southwest into the capital.

The Southwest troops who killed numerous people were unstoppable.

The Southwest prince did not expect that the prince would go to battle in person while wearing armor and holding a longsword in his hand.

"Prince, you can't stop this."

"I am the crown prince and I will never surrender to the unruly officials and thieves."

There were so many people in the East Palace, and his sister was also there.

He couldn't run away and he couldn't back down, even if he's dead, he had to meet him.

His murderous spirit was raging.

The Southwest prince raised his sword, and the bloody tip of the sword pointed straight at the prince's heart. "That's good. My people won't have to search for your whereabouts."

The prince rarely lifts the sword. He was naturally not on par with him in terms of sword skills. After more than ten moves, the prince couldn't hold on and was struck several times.

There was a strong smell of blood in the air.

The Southwest prince stabbed his knee, and the prince's warm face distorted in pain.

The prince's highness was half-kneeling on the ground and tried to prop up his body with his sword. The corners of his mouth overflowed with blood and suddenly he whispered, "Please spare my sister's life."

It was the first time the prince asked for help.

Before he could get a reply, his head was cut off by the deputy general on the side of the Southwest prince.

The head of the prince was regarded as a trophy. They hung his head on the flag to boost their pride.

"Southwest prince! This subordinate caught two more people outside the secret passage."

A very beautiful woman and a shivering little girl in her arms.

The little girl knew the Southwest prince. When she saw a familiar person, she dared to speak, "Uncle."

These were the prince's wife and his two-year-old daughter.

He remembered that the little princess liked this child very much and even wanted to give her a lot of things on New Year's Day.

He took the child out of the princess's arms and touched her face, "Are you afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid to see my uncle."

"Well." He pulled up a smile and gave the child behind him. The princess fell on her knees and cried.

Before long, the cry gradually faded until it stopped completely.

The Southwest prince couldn't remember how many corpses and bones of mountains he had piled up.

***

Unless she saw her husband, the little princess would not believe any word that the commander of the guard said.

She was forced to follow the commander to run from the back lane to the palace. The corpses on the way made her sick and nauseous. She couldn't run. Her feet were soft and she fell to the ground.

Her delicate body trembled violently as her eyes stared at the bodies on the ground.

It was her sister-in-law and her only two-year-old niece.

The little princess crawled over, shaking her hands to wipe the blood on their faces. She looked down at the two familiar faces, and the sound of her wailing and weeping overflowed her throat.

Her voice was hoarse.

The commander pulled her up. "Princess, come with me." After a pause, he said, "All these people were killed by the Southwest prince."

Although he did not kill them personally, it was his command.

How could he have the heart to kill a two-year-old child!? How could he??

The little princess's voice was hoarse for a long time. When she was tied to the wall, she saw the unfamiliar and terrible man. She looked at the indifferent expression on his face, watched him take the bow and arrow with his own hands, and watched him point the arrow at her heart.

Then she watched him kill her without any hesitation.

The little princess had a clear distinction between love and hate.

The moment it struck her, she smiled.

Even if he didn't kill her, she wouldn't be able to survive.

It was just really painful to be killed by the man she thought loved her.

The pain she experienced in this life...she wished she would never love him in the next life or forever.

***

The Southwest troops successfully captured the country. The Southwest king announced that the fatuous emperor was dead and the extravagant royal family was all cut by the sword.

The Southwest king changed the country name to Liang, and Ah Yu granted the title of the crown prince of the country.

(T/N: Ah Yu was the prince of the Southwest border then later became the prince of the nation as the Southwest border took down the monarchy in the capital.)

After the bloodbath in the palace, the Southwest prince went to see her body. Even if she fell from a height, her face was still peaceful, it was no different from when she was sleeping.

He touched her face and laughed. "You are still beautiful."

His heart was numb. He couldn't tell what's wrong.

He gently put down her body, "I'll bury you. After a hundred years, I'll be buried with you."

***

On the day he sealed the crown prince title, the red plum in the palace had bloomed again.

It seems that he had not smiled for a long time. After gaining power, he had never really smiled. There was no happiness in his life.

The people who served in the palace were very discerning. No one dared to mention the little princess in front of him.

When he came out of the hall, the eunuch desperately flattered him, "The plum blossom in the imperial garden had just bloomed. Would you like to go and have a look?"

He said, "Let's go and have a look."

The plum blossom was beautiful. He folded a branch and looked at it silently for a long time.

He remembered that night, the little princess asked him to break the branch and give it to her.

When he blinked, two drops of water quickly flowed from his cheek to his dark robe.

The Southwest prince wept.

The eunuch was so surprised that he lowered his head and pretended that he didn't see anything.

He held the plum blossom, and his voice was hoarse. "I don't like plum blossoms. Remove all of them in the palace."

"Yes."

No one dared to disobey his orders.

The eunuch thought to himself that this prince didn't like a lot of things.

He didn't like plum blossoms, didn't...like winter, and especially girls who liked to act coquettish.

"Let's go." But after only a moment, he returned to normal, and there was no trace of sadness on his face.

The eunuch was anxious to go back to the hall, but after two steps, the man in front of him suddenly vomited a mouthful of blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 38 13
Hua Jingfei's family was killed by the emperor and she was forced to stay in the palace and help the maids. One day a prince came to take the emperor...
319K 5.6K 40
Xie Jingchuan said: "My only wish is that you disappear from my sight forever" "After five years of a loveless marriage, Song Youran became the pers...
37K 1.1K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
41.5K 688 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...