Wife Can't Escape

By PrezylMaeSaguibo

Song Luan transmigrated into a book called "The Powerful Minister" and became the wife of the Male Lead. In t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 75

5.1K 188 9
By PrezylMaeSaguibo

Gu Yan didn't force him. He heard that Zhao Nanyu's wife had just passed away.

Although it was rumored that Zhao Nanyu settled old accounts with his wife and killed her, but Gu Yan didn't think so, because Zhao Nanyu looked very wistful.

Gu Yan bowed his head, and said goodbye.

Jin Wuwei blocked the water around the small courtyard with a knife where Song Luan and Ayun lived, and the light from the torch illuminated half of the sky.

"My lord, it's set up."

Gu Yan made a gesture, and immediately someone came to knock on the door.

Naturally, no one would come open the door for them. Gu Yan had lost his patience and gave a look, so Jin Wuwei kicked the gate of the courtyard directly.

Song Luan, who was hiding in the house, was more or less aware that they had been discovered by them. It was really unexpected that in ancient times when information and communication were not yet developed, the slag emperor could still find someone so quickly.

She walked up to Gu Yan, held her head high and laughed contemptuously. "If you like me, please tell me directly. It's really meaningless for you to break into my house again and again."

Gu Yan didn't know what to do. He asked his subordinates to hold her up. "I suggest you shut up."

Lest if you're not afraid to die.

Song Luan used to play the role of an arrogant lady. How could she be frightened by such a battle? She sneered and said, "Wait, I'll go to the government office tomorrow. What are you guys bullying a woman for?"

She couldn't bear to see Ayun be taken back. The slag emperor both had grudges against ghosts and animals, and also kills people. It's blood abuse.

Gu Yan's people once again searched, and got nothing. Their faces were very ugly. There was no reason why a little girl could not be found.

Gu Yan looked at Song Luan with cold eyes and gnashed his teeth. "Turn this place over for me. I don't believe I can't find anyone."

Song Luan met his cold eyes, and didn't feel afraid at all. She hid Ayun in the opening of the stove. No one would think to look over it.

The group of people tossed the room for half an hour, and Song Luan's wardrobe was already messed up.

It wasn't a big place, so it didn't take long for them to turn it up.

Gu Yan clenched the handle of the knife tightly, and his knuckles snapped a few times.

He turned his eyes to Song Luan. He had never seen her face well before. Now that her face was illuminated by the light of the torch, he felt a little familiarity.

He asked, "Have I seen you before?"

Song Luan's heart jumped and pretended to be calm. "Ha ha, how old are the ways to pick up women these days!"

Sure enough, Gu Yan shut up and didn't mention it again.

Song Luan felt that she was going to piss this man to death.

"Mr. Gu, I don't know where she is hiding."

"Don't miss even a single thing. Search carefully."

Song Luan remembered that this person was the elder brother of the original owner's closest friend, the eldest son of Gu family, Gu Yan.

Gu Yan, who was disgusted with the original owner, cut off her contact with her sister several times. It was estimated that because of the things that the original owner did, he hated her and did not want to see her.

Song Luan was glad that he had not seen her, otherwise it would be troublesome to be recognized.

Gu Yan couldn't bear it. He pinched her neck, and only gave a little space to breathe. "Where is she? If you don't talk, I'll kill you."

Song Luan didn't believe that he would dared to kill, so she raised her face, closed her eyes, and said, "Okay, okay, you can kill me. Just kill me, lest I live in this world and be humiliated by you. I can't even understand what and who you are talking about. It's baffling."

She was devoid of any sense of shame, just like a pig not afraid of the boiling water.

He had lived for almost thirty years, but had never seen such a shameless woman.

The women in his eyes were all knowledgeable, clever, sensible, and none of them were as shrewd and unreasonable as she was.

Gu Yan reluctantly let go of her, but Song Luan began to play mischievous, and seized his hand. "Do you want to kill me? I'll tell you, if you don't kill me today, you'll be a bastard! You are a scumbag!"

Gu Yan made a gesture to his opponent, "Block her mouth." After a pause, "By the way, please bring Mr. Zhao here."

"Yes."

***

Zhao Wenyan struggled for many days, but he hadn't decided whether to tell him about what happened to his second sister-in-law.

Seeing his second brother-in-law living like a corpse, he felt very sad.

It's late at night, and Ruan Sheng was still sitting under the candle light embroidering shoes. He walked over with an unnatural tone. "It's late. Don't be busy. You can do it tomorrow."

Ruan Sheng said with a smile, "Go to bed first. I'll make my nephew-in-law shoes first before I head off to sleep. You don't have to worry about me."

Little Zhao was only five years old, and just lost his mother. His father's heart also went with her.

Zhao Wenyan thought for a long time. He even forgot to think about their son. The child was not very talkative, but after Song Luan passed away, his talking became lesser than before.

Zhao Wenyan was biting his teeth while he went to the study to find his second brother.

Zhao Nanyu just coaxed little Zhao to sleep.

When he opened the door, he saw his younger brother. He was expressionless as he asked, "What's the matter?"

Zhao Wenyan nodded, and asked, "Second brother, is she really dead?"

Zhao Nanyu's sharp eyes swept toward him. His face seemed to be covered with layers of black gas. No one dared to mention Song Luan in front of him for a long time.

Zhao Wenyan cowered by his death gaze. He was afraid, so he added, "I bumped into a person who looked exactly like second sister-in-law in the street."

Zhao Nanyu looked at him for a long time and said, "Zhao Wenyan, I don't have the heart to make jokes with you now. You'd better not tease me with her affairs, okay?"

Even his own brother wanted to strangle him directly.

Zhao Nanyu originally thought that he wouldn't feel pain anymore, but when he closed his eyes, he remembered that Song Luan had been stabbed to death by him, and the sudden fire that had left her body to ashes...

There was nothing left.

Advertisements

The feeling that he couldn't hold on to her was really painful. Zhao Nanyu didn't want to taste it again.

If it were really like Zhao Wenyan had said, that she came back, Zhao Nanyu would think that he had gone mad. It wouldn't be normal.

He would definitely locked up Song Luan, so she could only stay in his sight forever.

Zhao Wenyan explained, "How can I make fun of you about my second sister-in-law? I really saw her."

"So what about her?! Zhao Wenyan, don't you tell me that you let her go when you saw her?" Zhao Nanyu's voice suddenly sharpened. "What about her, where is she then?!"

Zhao Wenyan bowed his head and said to himself, "She ran away. As soon as I saw her, she ran away."

It rained this morning. The eaves were still dripping with rain. The sound was clear and crisp.

"Young master, it seems that Mr. Gu is in trouble. Please go to the outskirts of the city to help him."

Zhao Nanyu passed by Zhao Wenyan, and said, "I'm going."

When passing by Ah Yan, he did not forget to leave a sentence, "When I come back, you can tell me clearly."

This evening, he met Gu Yan on the road, but he didn't expect that a delicate woman was so difficult to catch, and she was still not caught at this point.

***

When Song Luan heard that Gu Yan was going to ask Zhao Nanyu for help, her brain couldn't react. Her mouth was blocked to death, and she could only make a 'wuwuwu' voice.

She couldn't speak, so she had to kick Gu Yan with her feet, and act like a shrew.

Gu Yan refused to pay any attention to her at all. Song Luan opened her teeth and bit the hand of the man who covered her mouth, then she was relieved.

"Mr. Gu, who are you looking for? You can't go anywhere else?! It's dark. I'm really weak. I want to sleep."

Before Zhao Nanyu came, she would then slip away or leave the area.

There was no other choice.

Gu Yan tolerated her extremely hard work and wished to sew her mouth up. "Shut up."

Song Luan continued to speak to him in a good voice, "Well, you keep looking. I'll go to the inn and have a rest."

Gu Yan's eyebrows jumped, "Get out of here."

Song Luan was overjoyed and said, "Okay..."

She felt that she was really a wizard. She let Ayun cover herself in black cloth and hid in the stove! Nobody could find her.

Song Luan just stepped out of the threshold, when Gu Yan changed his mind, "You stop."

"What is it?"

"After you get out of here, be obedient from now on. Why don't you shut up when you need to shut up?"

Song Luan blushed with anger. Gu Yan was playing with her. He didn't want to let her go.

When Zhao Nanyu arrived, he saw only a woman with a disheveled hair, squeezing her neck to face Gu Yan's eyes. He was too far away to hear what she said.

What Song Luan said was still those haughty words, "If you are a man, kill me, otherwise you let me go."

Zhao Nanyu glanced around. "Hasn't Mr. Gu found anyone yet?"

When Song Luan heard this voice, her whole body shrank. She moved quickly to Gu Yan, hiding behind him, and using this man's tall body to hide herself tightly.

She poked out a pair of eyes, and only dared to carefully look at his side. Zhao Nanyu was more raging than before.

Song Luan quietly retracted her own line of sight back, praying that Zhao Nanyu's attention would not turn to her.

Gu Yan said with a heavy face, "No, it's well hidden."

Zhao Nanyu raised his eyebrows. "Have you searched every corner?"

"Yes."

"Kitchen?"

"I did."

"Are you sure? There's nothing missing? As long as the place is possible for people to hide, we have to demolish them. Kitchen, stove, and cottage, all over again."

Someone whispered, "You can't hide a beautiful girl in the pit, right? How dirty will it be. The opening of the stove is so small that it can't hide a person. As for the cottage, let alone the little girl, we can't even stand it. How can one be able to hide?"

Gu Yan murmured, "Listen to Lord Zhao, and go find her."

Song Luan really despised Zhao Nanyu. He was worthy of being a male lead. He had all kinds of martial arts skills, and was good at finding people.

It didn't take long for the disheveled and dirty-face Ayun be pulled out.

She had two tears hanging on her face. She was scared.

She was so timid that she cried out on the spot and hiccuped, "I don't want to go back."

Ayun saw Song Luan hiding behind Gu Yan, and suddenly fell silent.

She felt that Miss Song was miserable, because Mr. Zhao was standing here.

Song Luan made a gesture to her.

Ayun immediately understood, sucked her nose, and silently turned her eyes from her side.

Ayun who was caught was unable to run away.

"Miss, I've seen you in the palace. The emperor has been waiting for you for a long time."

She pointed to Zhao Nanyu, "I want him to send me now."

Zhao Nanyu hooked his lips, sneered, and brushed his sleeve. "My child is very sick. Since you have found her, I'll leave first."

He didn't give any face.

Ayun also felt very good. It was good that he chose to leave, so Miss Song would be okay.

Suddenly someone asked, "Commander, what about this shrew?"

He was just bitten by her, and this man still held a grudge...

Shrew

Poor

Woman

Gu Yan had a headache. If the emperor knew that this woman was helping her hide, the emperor must have wanted her to die.

He pulled Song Luan out of his back and said, "Weren't you just rude? Why are you as good as a dog now?"

Zhao Nanyu was just about to leave, and didn't mean to spare a glance at the other side, but when he did, his eyes changed dramatically, and his facial features were somewhat ferocious. He stopped immediately.

Song Luan's heart sank. It was over, she was discovered.

She rolled her eyes and scolded Gu Yan, "You are the dog."

Gu Yan sneered, but before he could speak, a gust of wind swept in his ear, and the woman on his side was dragged to the other end.

Zhao Nanyu's hand was like a pair of pliers, as he grasped her wrist hard. His dark eyes were staring at her, his hands seemed to tremble, and his hoarse voice quivered, "Song Luan?"

Song Luan couldn't tell...her inner feelings were a little sour, sad, and there was a little joy of reunion after parting, but it seemed that she didn't feel any heart-thumping feeling.

She opened her mouth. "It's me."

Song Luan felt that his eyes were a little scary. Oh, how could she feel that he had blackened!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.7K 35
Han Nana mother abandoned her when she were 4 years old. A couple took care of her. They were kind and treat her like their own daughter. But one d...
267 50 34
Gu Mian transmigrated as the female partner of the popular novel "I'm So Popular". The original owner disliked the fact that the male lead came from...
31 0 30
He Mengxia, a primary school teacher, resided in the distant relative Cui's home and also served as the coach of his family. Cui's widowed wife, Bai...
425 26 3
One day, Xie Liang woke up in an unfamiliar room. Now he and many other tgcf characters are forced to read the book to themselves. (The work was writ...