The Villian

Da renubts

a love story between cold hearted person and a bubbly boy where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook meet accidenta... Altro

Introduction
first Impression
Sleepless night
Jungkookie in trouble
Help from V hyungie
Mission Taking Back Money
Friend's
Bestie's
confession
lover's
Ceo Kim
official boyfriend's
Accident
safe or danger
Talk with Mr.jeon
day at KTH Ltd
wedding preparation
wedding
Reception
first time
Neighbours
Neighbours 2
Declaration
Declaration 2
Argument
Asthama Attak
Apology and forgiveness
unexpected
It can't happen
Late
Everything
final
Note

marriage proposal

278 8 2
Da renubts

3rd person POV.
It's been one month since accident happened and kook's recovery .
He is staying at tae's house , since one month and he can't properly walk so tae has to carry him everywhere,  he does it despite kook's pleading not to.
Tae is also doing work from home from one month.

At present with tae .
Tae is at office in house doing his work. And he is planning to propose kook soon he as already making plan to how to propose, he is making lines to propose.
He as brought rings too.

Time skip.
After finishing his work, he got up and left to his room where kook is also there, he was walking through hallway when he bumped into someone and that someone fell down on his bum " owie " that person winched and tae saw that it was kook trying to get up holding his bum.
" hyungie where are u going,  see u made me fell down " kook siad cutely
Tae just stared at his cute pouty face and his eyes are slightly moist .

Kook saw that tae was staring at him without responding so crossed his hands on his chest. " hyungie you are saying something or you want to sleep on couch " he said with threatening voice and about Tae he came out of his day dreaming panicking cause he no way want sleep on that damned couch " noo bun I was listening to you only and what are doing here, standing on your foots what doctor said dont you remember " tae siad scolding him cause doctor has siad to don't make him (jk) stand on his foot alone cause his legs are still weak due to accident.
" I am fine hyungie you don't worry okie and has for your question I came to call you for dinner " kook said and tae nodded,  as kook was taking step he was lifted from ground by his hips,at first he startled and he immediately wrapped his arms and  legs  around tae's neck and hips.

" what are you doing hyungie"
"Carrying my bunbun "
" I can walk hyungie , you'll make your hands numb while carrying me"
" who said that I love carrying my bunny boy cause he so cute and adorable " tae said and bite kook's button nose making kook screech
" hyungie dont bite I am not your food"
" but you'll be one day and I'll eat you whole that day " tae said with perverted smile making kook blushing mess. Flirting and arguing they finally reached dinning area where namjoon , jackson and daehyun were there,  soon they settle down and started eating.  While discussing about mafia and there companies.  His uncle also as company where joon is CEO and his uncle is chairman.

Soon they finished eating and left for there respected room bidding good nights. As usual tae carried kook , soon after they reached room , locked door . Tae slammed kook to wall and kissed kook hungrily,  his one hand wandering inside kook's shirt and other holding kook tightly. He walked towards bed still kissing koom. Tae made kook lay down on bed , he himself hovered over kook still kissing  him ,with his hand he  unbuttoned kook's shirt and started kissing kook's neck making kook moaning from his touches. He got up and removed his (tae) shirt , which made kook to gawk at him cause of well built body.
" like what you see bun" tae said with deep voice making kook blush but he has to be bold so he siad " yess it's mine soo I have rights to see" and as for tae he is impressed.
He again kissed kook and now he squeezed kook waist making him yelp and open his mouth,  to which tae slipped his tongue inside kook's mouth tasting wet cravin of younger.
After what it felt like hour they both stopped and kook also gave some heckeys on tae's neck and collarbone.
And finally they slept with kook in tae's arm who is bare on upper body.

" I love you hyungie"
"I love you too my love " .

Next day.
Tae woke up first and saw kook was sleeping on top of him , with his mouth slightly open.
Tae started stroking kook's hair but the said men is deep sleeper so it didn't bother him much.
But tae had palnned to propose kook today so he as get up and finish work soon. So he started waking up younger . " bun get up baby , I have work today " he siad softly and to his surprise kook opened his eyes and greeted tae " good morning Mr villian " he siad palyfully and tae just chuckeld at him , he dont know but kook is very obsessed with that word
"Morning baby" tae siad with his morning voice.  Tae pressed at long kiss on kook's forehead and kook sat up tae's stomach with his legs on either side of tae's stomach.
" baby I have to take you out today so be ready by 6'o clock okay" tae siad and kook nodded his head excidetly.
Soon they got up and did morning routine , and breakfast.  And kook is in tae's office sitting on tae's lap and tae doing his work. 

Soon it was Time for them to get ready , so they both got dressed up .
Kook looking as beautiful as ever and you all know how handsome our Taehyunige is .

(Ignore mic)

(Ignore mic)

Time skip
Taekook reached the destination where tae has surprise for kook.
They already had there dinner and kook thought it was date so enjoyed but still he isn't aware of surprise so tae took him bridge where they met.
Tae blindfolded kook and took him there .

Tae know's kook don't like those expensive things so he arrnaged less,
Tae left kook's hand and kneeled down on one leg and siad " remove that foled my love " and kook did what he was told,  he gasped seeing tae kneeling infront of him at back there was marry me board.

" Bun I know it's early to get married cause its fourth month we started dating but I can't wait make you mine forever my love , I can't loose you my baby , if that happened I'll loose myself.  When you came to my life I started smiling and talking but old me never knew what it feels to be loved and cared but you did my love you showed me how smile. I am very thankful to you my angel showing me true love and being with in my worse.
When I got that call saying you had accident, my breath got struck baby you know I felt like I'll die without you,  you are like a drugs to me love I am very addicted to you. "

Tae got up and held kook's hand

" so baby Will you marry me and make me complete"

And kook was in tears he don't know what to say or do as he is over whelmed by tae's words
" breath my love breath " he finally breathed and nodded his head vigorously saying " yes yes yes yes " and tae took a small box from pocket, there were laying two rings in it. He made kook wear it and kook took other ring and out in tae's finger.

Soon he felt others lips on his own and without delaying he kissed back
After 15 sec they dechead from kiss .
" so my baby will you be Kim Taehyung's Kim Jungkook " said tae
But he didn't get any response so he looked up and saw kook looking at him with wide eyes " what happened baby"
" so your name Kim Taehyung and i didn't even knew wow " kook said.
And tae was like what the hell man he didn't knew my name.
" baby really you didn't knew my name " he asked with shock
" don't baby me and I didn't knew your name is taehyung " he said with anger in his voice galring at tae which was nothing but a angry bunny's glare, tae wanted to laugh ,he  knows the consequences but his destiny wasn't on his side today , cause he burst into laugh,  making kook glare at him " you'll sleep on couch today got it " he said and flipped his hair sassily and walked towards car living shocked tae behind.

.............................................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
656K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
36.6K 1.1K 24
Great power is a concept used in the field of international relations, used to refer to a sovereign state possessing power and influence in a geograp...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...