My Hero // Max Fewtrell

By kayla2509

21 year old Millie Young has a passion for gaming and motorsport. Just over a year ago she met several peopl... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19

17

5.3K 128 17
By kayla2509

Quadrant's next video was one Millie couldn't wait to get involved in. She, Max, Lando and Steve were all taking part in F1 reaction tests.

Lando and Millie were on one team and Max and Steve were on the other. Both teams had to take part in each challenge with their combined times in each challenge being added to decide the winner.

The first round was the Batax machine that Lando used to test his reaction time with Steve going first.

Steve had gone and got a score of 63 and now it was Max's turn.

"The problem is Max literally uses this all the time so it's kind of unfair." Millie said to the camera as Max started flying through it.

"Shut up you've got an F1 driver as your teammate." Max replied as he continued hitting the colour lights.

"Are you as fast as him?" Millie asked Lando.

"No I'm not." Lando said causing Millie to laugh as Max finished with the exact same score as Steve had.

Next up was Lando and Millie with the latter going first.

"Come on Millie, you've got this." Lando told her as she hit the starting button.

"It's the ones that go red yeh?" Steve wondered laughing.

"Quite a good pace." Max commented as Millie continued through the challenge.

"Shut up." Lando replied pushing Max away.

"So you can talk through mine." Max told him before the two boys started play fighting. Millie finished up and then it was Lando's go.

"6,7,2,9,8." Max started calling out random numbers.

"Stop it." Millie said shoving him towards Steve.

No one in Quadrant apart from the trio knew about Max and Millie with the plan to tell everyone when they got together for a photo in a few days time for Quadrant's one year birthday.

The video continued on with Max and Steve being the eventual winners after a lot of laughs and messing from both teams.

Steve left promising to see the trio in a few days back at their house for the photoshoot for the 1 year anniversary of Quadrant.

—————

The day arrived, the 5th of October, the day before Quadrant's 1 year birthday. The gang was gathering at Lando's to have group photos taken in the back garden.

Millie was in the kitchen listening to music and making food for everyone for after the pictures were taken.

She had just finished making a batch of cookies and was waiting on them to cook before decorating them like Quadrant logos, or different gaming things.

Now she was in the fridge grabbing the icing she has made earlier. When she turned around she saw Max reaching for one of her cookies.

"Max!" She exclaimed at the sight.

"What? Ow, they're hot." Max said as he dropped the cookie onto the counter.

"Those are for later." Millie told him as she placed the cookie back on the cool tray.

"Please. Just one." Max begged. Both he and Lando loved Millie's cooking and especially whenever she baked things.

"No." Millie shook her head in reply as she put the icing bowl down.

Max pouted hoping it would convince his girlfriend to let him have a cookie but she crossed her arms and stood firm.

Suddenly Max smirked as he thought of a way to get a cookie. He closed the small gap between them while placing his left hand on Millie's face to connect their lips.

As they were kissing, he used his free hand to grab a cookie from the tray. The pair broke apart, both smiling although Millie's was brief when she saw Max take a bite of her cookie.

"You tricked me." She pointed a finger accusingly at him.

"No. I distracted you." Max smiled in satisfaction as he finished his cookie.

"No more cookies for you." Millie told him and watched his face drop.

"That's no fair." Max said as he shook his head.

"You shouldn't have tricked me." Millie replied.

Max pouted once again before doing his new favourite thing since the pair had become a couple, kissing Millie.

"Hey, hey, hey. No PDA in the kitchen." Lando commented as he walked in wearing his pink t-shirt with a weird creature on the front and his cream bobble hat.

"Hey, hey, hey. No hats in the house." Millie said grabbing the hat from Lando's head as he walked passed causing Max to laugh.

"My hat." Lando exclaimed as his hands went to his head.

The sound of the front door opening cut the conversation short and the three turned their heads in the direction of the door.

"Hello." Ria's voice called out.

"You know for a famous Formula One driver, you are very laid back about your security." Millie told him as the other members of Quadrant walked in.

"I have gates." Lando said matter a factly.

"Hey guys." Steve spoke stopping Lando and Millie from getting into a a debate.

"Hey everyone." Millie smiled at all her friends who had quickly become family.

Everyone broke into conversations around the kitchen as they waited on the photographer to arrive.

"How do you wanna do this?" Max wondered quietly as the couple stood away from everyone.

"Hmm. Never actually thought this through, did we?" Millie replied taking her chin looking for inspiration.

"No, we didn't." Max shook his head in reply.

"Okay. I've an idea. Just follow my lead." Millie spoke before walking away from Max back to the crowd.

So, how's life?" Ria asked clearly hinting at Max and Millie whispering in the corner.

"Not much. How are you guys?" Max replied as he came and stood near Millie.

"Oh Max, before I forget." Millie said turning to face the Birmingham boy.

She reached up and placed her hands on either side of his face before leaning up and connecting their lips.

The pair pulled away after a short and simple kiss to see the shocked faces of their friends and the smile on Lando's.

"What the fuck?" Niran was the first person to speak.

"Oh and there's that." Millie told Ria who immediately smiled.

"Shut up. I can't believe you didn't tell me. I was so invested in this." Ria gasped as she moved around to hug Millie.

The sound of the door bell ringing prevented any further conversation between the Quadrant gang.

"That's the photographer." Lando spoke up before going to the front door to let him in.

—————

Everyone knows!! I wanna try and include Luisa in some more chapters just trying to figure out how.

Let me know what you guys think and any ideas you have x

-ky❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.6K 28
"put your favourite perfume on, go play your video game." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
2.8M 51.5K 99
𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝...
64.3K 1K 53
What happens when a young lifestyle content creator, Audrie Hughes, mistakenly rented a room in a shared London flat only to find out her fashion and...
50.4K 1.1K 35
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ┊𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙤-𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨 �...