One Shot | taekook

Por jgkktae

- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • t... Mais

jgkktae
note
[ mine ]
[ butterfly ]
[ fanfiction ]
[ rose - 01 ]
[ rose - 02 ]
[ rose - 03 ]
[ rose - 04 ]

[ heat ]

15.1K 646 409
Por jgkktae

wherein omega taehyung gets his heat but his alpha was in a middle of a meeting

_______

#
omegaverse, mature content, alpha top kook, omega bottom taehyung, smut, mpreg, male
with female parts

*
*

word count: 3694 words

*
*
*

the blonde omega felt feverish.

he tossed and turned in his make shift nest - a pile of soft sheets, pillows, clothes and any other fabric that smells of his alpha. one in particular is his alpha's recently worn shirt that he keeps clutched close to his chest and occasionally sniff on it.

he burried his face against the pillow - one that his alpha has been using the past few days and had made sure that the maids or nobody else for that matter aside from himself had touched it.

well, no one dared to go near their chambers whenever the luna started to show signs of his heat coming up - nesting as he would tend to get possessive and would growl to whoever comes near unless it was his alpha.

a soft hum left the omega's lips smelling the strong scent of his alpha from the pillow and clothes. contrary to what others would strongly smell of sandalwood or fresh pine on the dominant alpha, the omega smells his alpha with a mixture of passionfruit and orange with a hint of passion flower and gardenia - everything was sweet, addicting.

"alpha..." the young omega huffs, eyes fluttering close as he feels a gush of pain throughout his body and followed with the sudden trickle of slick out his hole that had him lightly whine.

taehyung knew his heat was coming up when he had unknowingly started nesting which his alpha had pointed out first.

the alpha had been attentive with him, checking up on him every morning and asking him if he wanted to be kept company.

as much as taehyung wanted his husband to stay by his side as he was entering heat, he didn't want to be selfish knowing the amount of responsibilities and work the alpha king needs to take care of.

he had told his alpha this morning that he was still feeling the symptoms as 'bearable' and he could just go on normally with his day.

but he didn't expect his heat to suddenly come in the middle of the day.

🌙

"this scent - get his majesty, quickly" the head of the queen's guard, min yoongi was suddenly alert when he caught the wiff of the air as he was standing outside the royal chambers and instructed one of his companions who was suddenly startled.

"yes, sir" the beta was quick to comply as he dashed away.

"tell him his highness calls for him" he added shouting with the beta replying an 'understood sir' as he turned around the corner. yoongi knows the alpha king would drop everything he was doing if it was the queen calling for him.

it wasn't a minute later when the bedroom doors suddenly opened, the strong smell of jasmine filling in the air along with a mixture of other aphrodisiac scents that would surely get the attention of unmated alphas within the area.

"your highness" yoongi respectfully greets. thankfully for him as he was already mated, the alluring scent wasn't affecting him too much but he could definitely smell how sweet and alluring the omega's scent was being at the moment.

"alpha..." the luna mumbled in between soft pants, skin coated with light sweat. his usual blue eyes starting to transition to purple as he was entering deep into his heat.

"we had called for his majesty - your highness, i think it would be best if you stay in your chambers - shit" yoongi panicks when the luna only glanced at him before walking passed him and started walking away in search for his alpha.

yoongi was quick to follow the queen, mind in chaos debating if he should just grab him and lock him in the bedroom until the king arrives but at the same time he didn't want his scent to be attached to the luna knowing it would cause more trouble.

"inform his majesty of the queen's arrival." he instructed the beta royal guard who was trailing behind them.

the young beta was quick to follow the order, worried about the queen's state as he ran ahead to the meeting hall.

yoongi could tell that the queen was sniffing the air for his alpha. he had a hand tightly gripping on his sword ready to attack anyone who would approach the omega as they walked.

thankfully, it seems that his prayers were answered by the seven gods as no one was in sight as they reached the meeting hall and the two betas he had sent standing outside.

"your highness" they quickly greet the queen, eyes casting down at the sight of the omega before turning to the head of the queen's guard. "sir, we had informed the king and he should be heading out - "

the three royal guards panicked once again when the queen opened the doors and stepped inside the meeting hall ignoring their calls.

"shit"

*

the room fell quiet as the doors open and the sweet alluring scent filled the room. the unmated alpha's eyes present in the room flicking to red.

"alpha..." taehyung's eyes were mostly purple once he had set eyes at his husband who was standing by the head of the table.

everything else around was a blur for the omega as his bare feet immediately made it's way towards where his alpha was.

no one else dared to move from their spot or move even an inch of their finger. the small pitter patter of the luna's feet the only thing echoing in the room.

"my omega"

"my alpha" a soft hum left the omega's lips once he felt the familiar warmth of his alpha.

his eyes now had completely turned purple making him wholly succumbed to his heat wanting nothing else but to be taken care of his alpha - to mate. he lightly whines when he felt more slick now trickling down the insides of his inner thigh at the sudden heighten of his arousal at the now dominating presence.

everything else had happened quickly when the alpha king jeon jungkook then let out a loud growl, eyes turning crimson red when he saw one of the royal members lightly lift their head, eyes laying on the omega queen for at least a second.

everyone present in the room were suddenly on their knees, eyes casted on the ground as their bodies followed their alpha king's loud, silent command.

the other alpha's present in the room were having it worse, including yoongi as the pure blooded alpha king had started to emit dominating pheromones making their head ache with unbearable pain.

yoongi understood why the alpha king was furious, the omega queen was in nothing but in his night gown. the silk fabrics thin and sheer.

"get out, all of you" jungkook's voice roared in the room as he draped his cloak around his omega.

everyone was quick to scurry out the room with yoongi making sure to lock the doors as he was the last one to exit.

yoongi instructed all the other royal guards to make sure that the vicinity surrounding the meeting hall and the king and queen's bed chambers was clear and arrest anyone who would try to step in the grounds.

"arrest? that's outrageous! we are official members of the royal family. you dare to stop us from stepping foot in this building?" an old alpha aristrocat spoke up that yoongi almost wanted to laugh as the said man was basically almost dying earlier when the pure blooded alpha king had emitted strong pheromones.

"you dare go against the king's orders?" yoongi simply replied. "i believe i don't need to elaborate further that this is for the queen's safety. do you also dare to disrespect the queen?"

the man was lost for words, keeping his lips shut not wanting to be accused of being opposed to the queen and especially against the king - basically he didn't want to be charged to death.

*

as soon as everyone left, jungkook turned his attention to his omega in his arms but panicked seeing his wide teary eyes and lips quivering.

"my luna" he murmurs, a hand softly caressing the younger's cheek. "you didn't do anything wrong... i'm sorry if i had scared you..." he reassures.

his dominating pheromones and alpha tone might've given the omega the wrong impression. omega's in their heat tend to be very sensitive and taehyung might've thought that he had done something to displease his alpha with the sudden uproar.

jungkook let his cloak fall off the omega, a low growl erupting in his throat once again seeing what the younger was wearing nothing but a silk boudoir robe and charmeuse satin night gown.

he pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead before nosing down to his mate mark to calm the younger down, the omega tilting his head for the alpha to scent him.

he gave a soft lick on the mark and pressed open mouthed kisses that had the omega's lips part and a soft moan leaving his lips, nerves calming down.

taehyung had started to slid off his robe and night gown, vulnerable purple orbs on his alpha as he slowly discarded every piece of clothing off his body and leaving him in a pair of white lace underwear. the action being specifically a bold invite to his alpha to mate him.

the sight had the alpha's eyes a dark red, tightening his hold on the omega's waist. his lustful eyes wondering on his mate's beautiful nakedness - his skin, chest, pink nipples, pudgy tummy and down to his glistening wetness trickling down his thighs.

he gently captures the omega's soft lips, his large hands caressing the younger's skin, groping one of his ass cheek before cupping his front and teasing a finger that had the omega moaning into the kiss.

"a-alpha..." taehyung gasped, head tilting back, his eyes shutting close and hand grasping on the older's shoulder when he felt the older apply pressure on his heat.

jungkook only grins as he pulled away from the kiss, eyes flicking down to his hand that was now coated with the omega's slick and pre cum.

"you're leaking everywhere, my omega" he mumbled that the said man's cheeks flared up pink.

being an omega, taehyung was born with having both the male and female genitalia and despite feeling pleasure with both, jungkook was aware that the other was more easy stimulated with his female parts. he also knows how wet he can be, his body producing more slick during his heat.

"you smell so good, my luna..." jungkook huffs as he once again captures the younger's lips, this time with more fever as he slips in his tongue and kissed him deeply and hungrily.

he gently pushed all the papers off the table, not minding if they were important documents or papers he needed to sign as he gently sat his omega with him standing inbetween the younger's legs.

"alpha... i want you..." taehyung moans inbetween kisses, lips swollen and smeared with saliva. his hands eagerly trying to unbutton and untuck the alpha's top but was confused when the older gently took a hold of his wrist stopping his actions.

jungkook breathes in, calming himself as if trying to keep sane. eyes flicking from dark brown to red as he controls his unruly inner alpha.

"my luna, let me take you back to our chambers... it would be too cold and uncomfortable for you in here..." jungkook gently spoke knowing how sensitive the other is and might take that he was being rejected. "wouldn't it be better to mate in the nest that you made?" he softly adds, pressing a kiss on the younger's forehead selective with his choice of word knowing what the omega wanted to hear and what his mind and body was focused and wanting - his alpha to breed him; and how the younger loves and takes pride in the little nest of clothes and other fabrics he had made.

the omega's purple eyes were on his alpha as if he was processing what he had said before he lightly nods. "okay, alpha" he obediently replied.

jungkook was trying hard to keep his head leveled. despite how calm he was looking and guiding the omega, his alpha instinct was screaming in his head to mate, knot and fill his luna.

he had the omega wrap in his cloak as the younger refused to wear back his robe and night gown and just held it.

their bedroom chamber and the meeting hall were situated in different parts of the castle but the distance seemed to be very short at how fast the alpha had walked with the young omega wrapped in his arms.

as soon as they got in their room, he was quick to hover over the omega and this time letting taehyung undress him which he had helped him with as he had quite a number of buttons and ties on his blouse.

the omega's eyes turned a shade darker seeing his alpha's nakedness, arousal growing stronger and his scent spiking in the air.

he had his hands run through his alpha's toned physique, feeling every dip of his abs and bulk of his muscles that only made him moan.

he then turned around, settling on fours wanting nothing more than to feel his alpha inside of him, his submissive state dominating.

jungkook would've preferred if the omega had faced him instead but taehyung had shyly explained to him before that during his heat when omega's are unknowingly in their immense submissive state, he would sometimes prefer this position as to presenting himself to him as his alpha and basically having the dominant male take them in this position as it gives him the feeling of both satisfaction and the feeling of the alpha's acceptance.

the dominant male brushed a hand through his hair pushing it back, his crimson red orbs feasting at the sight of the younger's gaping hole, a hand pumping his rock hard member leaking with pre cum and coated with the younger's slick that he had gathered up.

"tell me if anything hurts, my luna..." he murmured as he placed a gentle kiss on his back.

taehyung only nods, body still and shivers erupting in his skin as he anticipates and feels a finger inside of him. the omega would've not minded if the alpha had just went to thrust inside of him considering how wet he was but appreciated the gesture of the alpha taking time to make sure he was prepped and stretched.

it wasn't long until he felt more fingers thrusting inside of him, scissoring and curling against his walls that had him squirm, moaning at the feeling. his cock twitching and leaking more of cum.

he gasped and moaned loadly, slumping a bit forward but was kept in place by the alpha's grip on his waist when he felt his husband's tongue penetrate inside of him.

"a-alpha" he moaned, hands gripping on the sheets when the dominant male stretched his ass cheeks as he tastes him more.

he soon felt the alpha give him licks, hands softly caressing. he tilts his head back and his arousal only grows now seeing his alpha stroking his own cock once again.

"let me know if anything hurts, my luna" jungkook reminds once more as he now positions himself behind the omega, his pulsating tip slowly easing the gaping hole.

the omega's lips parted, his eyes fluttering as he felt his alpha's cock inch by inch slowly sliding inside of him, stretching his small entrance and wrapping around the alpha's thick girth.

"a-alpha..." he moans with jungkook moaning as well at the feeling of slowly being engulfed with the tight bundle of warmth.

"fuck" the alpha grits his teeth as he held on the younger's waist and pushing in balls deep before hovering over the omega and letting him adjust. "fuck, you're taking me so well, so tight"

he wrapped an arm around the omega's waist, a hand wondering down the omega's tummy before laying flat on the eminent bulge as he stays still.

"fuck, feel how deep i am inside you, my omega" he murmured. "you're doing well, baby" he praised feeling the omega's walls clamping around him with the younger only moaning in response.

taehyung's eyes were closed as he hummed a moan, feeling in pure bliss as he was finally connected with his alpha having his cock fully, deeply inside of him.

jungkook soon felt the omega lightly push his hips indicating that it was alright for him to move so he slowly pulls in and out but quickened his pace when the omega asked him to do so not long after.

"taehyung..." the alpha soon moaned at the feeling that had the omega moaning hearing the older's pleasured sounds. his chest swelling up with satisfaction and pride knowing he was satisfying the dominant male.

"a-alpha" taehyung choked out a moan when he was suddenly pushed forward at how hard jungkook had pounded into him.

if he was not in heat, he would've been worried about the bed breaking as they had accidentally broken the previous one during jungkook's last rut.

a series of moan continued to leave his lips as his alpha thrusts in and out of him along with squelching sounds of mixed cum and slick and skin slapping resonating in the room.

taehyung was in pure bliss as his alpha flipped him around keeping his member deeply embedded inside. he sprawled out his legs for the dominant male and gladly accepted every thrust.

the omega came without warning but jungkook didn't mind knowing that the younger would want to cum over and over again at this state.

taehyung's eyes rolled back when jungkook leaned down and had his lips wrapped around his  nipple.

"alpha..." the omega hummed a moan, eyes scrunched closed as his hands clutched on the dominant male's hair, gripping as his back arched and pushed his breast closer against thte other to have him suck.

jungkook grins at this, suckling on his omega's nipple, tongue fondling on the erected bud.

he then went up, pecking the the younger's lips as he smiles. "you like that, my luna?"

"yes, alpha" the omega was quick to answer. "want to produce milk for our pups..." he murmurs, eyes now fixated on the older as his cheeks was tainted pink.

"soon, my omega" jungkook replied, gently peppering soft kisses all over the omega's flushed face. "i'll fill you up and give you pups" he murmurs that had the younger moaning.

taehyung then leaned up to capture the older's lips with the alpha male taking dominance over the kiss.

"a-alpha... inside please... knot me..." the omega moans as he felt the older's quick, deeps thrusts.

"such a good omega, my only omega..." jungkook praises making the younger to feel ecstatic, hole clenching on to his member that had him moan and his eyes fluttering.

the alpha's pants were hot against the omega's ears as he snuggled close to him and pressing a kiss on the mate mark, the younger's arms and legs wrapped around his body as he continued to eagerly thrust.

"knot me, alpha..."

jungkook's eyes were turning into a very dark crimson red, gold specks revealing themselves as the omega once again clamped tightly around him, coming undone once again as his knot had start to swell deep inside the omega's vagina with each thrust.

they moaned at the feeling, jungkook keeping his deep thrusts as his knot started to grow and lock inside the omega, his mouth biting on the omega's mate mark. taehyung's eyes fluttered, his mouth agape and face lightly scrunching as he feels he was about to get ripped with the forming knot despite the indescribable pleasure.

the dominant alpha let out a throaty moan, eyes shut close, popping veins evident on his neck as sweat rickled down his skin as he released his heavy load with his knot locking in place.

taehyung moans, body shuddering at the feeling, a tear falling down his eye, his hips squirming lightly but jungkook was quick to hold his waist and let him stay still to not hurt him with his knot fully inside of the omega.

the younger could feel the his alpha's cum inside of him and how he continues to shoot loads, coating and filling him up.

taehyung couldn't help but snuggle against his alpha, jungkook holding him close and pressing a kiss on their mate mark by his neck.

"taking me so well, my omega..." jungkook murmurs, praising the younger who pressed a kiss on his chest and snuggling closer.

taehyung hums. "i love you, my alpha..." he munbled, eyes lightly flicking back to blue as he turned to look at the older.

jungkook smiles at him. "i love you, my queen, my luna" he replied and appreciating how the younger made the extra effort to be out of his 'omega' headspace showing how genuine he was as he said the three words with his normal blue eyes.

but in a second the younger was back in his 'heat' as his eyes turned back once again to its purple colour with jungkook pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"more, alpha..." jungkook chuckles at how the other was begging for more when the omega was still literally stuffed with his swelled up knot that wouldn't be subsiding until the next fifteen minutes or so.

"as you wish, my luna... let alpha take care of you..." he reassures.

and the alpha king was true to his words the next four days of the omega's heat.

*
*
*
end.
thank you for reading
"heat"
💜

*
*

a/n

first of all, i really suck at summaries and description but you lovelies got the gist right? ahahhaha and basically topkook - bottomtae - smut✨😌

i've always wanted to write an alpha jk and omega tae story so here it is hehe hopefully i can write a full story next time!

i decided to do this one shot / short stories book to basically just keep my 'writing' brain working or if ever i get random ideas or basically to 'practice' writing i guess haha hope you lovelies enjoyed this one!

♡ elle

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.1K 383 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
14.1K 411 8
My friend encouraged me to write one shots. This book will contain smuts actually based on my wild imagination.
510K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
1.1K 40 7
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS Top- Tae Bottom- Kookie Each chapters will have each stories *English is not my first language, but I like to write in english. The...