Inked

Por BlossomLindsey

Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 30

4.3K 236 159
Por BlossomLindsey

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi and Sora went in the café where they were escorted by an attendent to a private cabin. There sat Namjoon and Seoyeon beside each other on their respective chairs, whispering something to each other.

"Wow, you guys are early," Yoongi said with a broad grin. Namjoon stood up to hug him as a greeting and the rest just bowed.

"Wow, this is place is an aesthetic," Sora blubbered, admiring the view the large window gave them.

"You can see entire Seoul from here," Yoongi added confidently.

"Really?" She was taken aback, walking up to the window and looking at the scenery that splayed infront of her eyes like a baby. Yoongi sat behind, stifling a laugh.

"That's not true, Noona," Namjoon chuckled.

"Huh?"

"It's high but not that high. Seoul's a big city," the beautiful lady by his side added. Her fashion sense was impeccable. She wore a white floral dress that flaunt her straw-thin body line. Sora was just having stars in her eyes watching the beautiful lady.

(A/N: This is how Seoyeon looks acc to me. You're free to imagine what you want. Same for others.)

"Stop looking at her as if you would eat her up," Yoongi laughed. Sora calculated her way upto him, hitting his bicep with her sling bag.

"He deserves it," Namjoon laughed. Sora gave an awkward smile and sat beside Yoongi even when the latter was still laughing over her.

In that moment, entered Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook with their respective girlfriends. They greeted each other rather informally.

"Wow. I am meeting BTS. I have been an army since a time now," Kaylie added dreamily.

(A/N: Kaylie's ref:)

"You are also dating one of its members. The best in all," Taehyung smirked but she gave him a glare instead, turning back to the newer faces.

"Sheesh," he grimaced making others laugh.

"Oh sorry, are we late?" Jin entered, his arm linked with a beautiful woman by his side.

"Basically yes. But since Jimin is not here yet, it's okay," Taehyung passed.

"Thank God. It's all because of him who took so long to decide what to wear," Mi chuckled. A red hue of embarrassment crept up Jin's cheeks as he took his respective place.

(A/N: Mi's ref:)

"Jimin's always late," Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah, I am so done with this kid," Jin commented.

"Why fear when I am here?" Jimin entered and everyone's eyes fixed at him. He was all alone.

"I am not at all interested in you. Where's Yun Seo?" Jin questioned.

"Oh so, now you're interested in Yun Seo, huh?" Mi raised her brows in incredulity. "Not at all, baby. Who Yun Seo?" The others cringed at his act. Even Mi chuckled, she was just teasing him.

"She's just coming. She was beside me, I don't know-"

"Oh these heels are making me Schrodinger's cat for real! I am dead but also alive," a woman came in with a decent body-con dress, almost tripped down upon the entrance but held Jimin's shoulders for help.

Everyone kind of froze, wanting to meet her as if she were Gabriel descended down.

"It's just heels!" Jimin chuckled

"Ya sure, third derivative!" She grunted back, composing herself.

"Um... Hi? Yun Seo, right?" Minji asked.

(A/N : Minji reference:)

She scooted to her side, her head popping from behind Jimin's shoulders.

"Yup," she smiled wide, her eyes squinting when she did so.

"Wow, you're so beautiful," Kaylie admired with wide eyes.

"I usually am not. It's all that he took me to some idk what shop and we spent like an hour to get this!"

"You mean... A beauty parlour? Or salon, maybe?" Sora chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever we say that thing. It's a shop," she shrugged making Jimin laugh a little.

(A/N : I am dead. Kidding, Yun Seo's ref:)

They sat on their respective seats. And now everyone was present.

"You don't seem to be Korean," Jungkook blubbered, addressing Yun Seo.

"She actually is half Indian. Her mother is Indian," Jimin responded on her behalf while she was still getting comfortable with the atmosphere.

"Woah," Namjoon exclaimed.

"How did you even met?" Hoseok asked.

"Actually, that's the real question," Yoongi added desperately, "How did you guys meet." His desperation turned into a smirk that only dropped when Sora punched his thigh, visible to all.

"I don't even think Yoongi Hyung is going back alive," Jungkook laughed.

"Just because you got an introverted girlfriend doesn't mean she won't kill your ass if I told her certain things maknae," he hissed. Go Eun's head snapped in Jungkook's direction, giving him glares.

"What things Hyung? Don't trap me for no reason!"

"Really?" Jimin smirked, "No reason?"

"What? I did nothing!"

"Are you sure Jungkookie?" Tae raised his brows.

Now, he was scared. He couldn't count on what they were indicating to. He definitely did something. He definitely didn't want that to come out.

"What exactly?"

"Should I answer it?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yes!"

"Okay so-"

"No wait. First tell me," he interrupted cautiously.

"Why?" Go Eun questioned with furrowed brows. That was her first word after the greeting. She was serious.

(A/N: Go Eun:)

"It's nothing like that, Eun-ah!"

"Are you sure?" Hoseok added.

"What did I do?"

"Why don't you tell yourself?" Jin folded his arms.

"What- are you guys talking about the candies? Yes, I ate them, I confess."

"It was you, dammit! I accused Tae of it since forever!" Jimin passed and Tae dramatically cried.

"Fun fact Jungkook, you did nothing. They are teasing you," Mi confessed.

"What in hell? I hate you guys!"

"Those candies were mine!" Jimin passed.

"Except you, Hyung, I love you since forever," he said dramatically.

Sora gasped, "You don't love Go Eun then?"

"Ahh Noona! Please!" He whined.

"All this aside. Come back to Yun Seo and Jimin. I won't be able to sleep this way. How did you guys meet?" Taehyung asked impatiently.

"Yeah and what about the mark?" Yoongi added with as much desperation, only to be punched for the second time.

"Just stop it, Yoongi. Don't make them uncomfortable," Sora whispered to his ear.

"Their comfort is more important than my curiosity?" He questioned back and she grimaced.

"So it's kind of funny," Yun Seo said. The rest were keenly listening. Jimin's cheeks turning redder by each passing second.

"And embarrassing," Jimin added, looking away.

"Yeah. I had my mark on my palm. One day, I was with my classmates and they were like celebrating the last exam of the semester. I usually skip those kind of places but that particular day I just went along. So, they were drinking and all and eventually forced me too... And..."

"AND?" The rest questioned desperately.

"And like, it was the first time I was drinking so I got drunk in some shots only. My system couldn't take it and..."

"AND?" The desperation was visible on their faces. Their eyes boring into her. She felt weird and gulped.

"And... I kind of confused the..."

"The man you were hooking up with, with Jimin?" Tae guessed. Wrong moment. Kaylie slapped her forehead on his immaturity.

"Huh? What's hooking up?" She tilted her head.

"Nothing baby. He blabs a lot. You continue," Jimin said.

"I confused..."

"Jimin with your boyfriend!" Namjoon clicked his fingers.

"Keep your IQ 148 by yourself dammit!" Seoyeon grunted, "let her speak."

Yun Seo laughed a little at that. "I confused the-"

"Your hotel room with Jimin Hyung's?" Jungkook guessed.

"Your classmates with Jimin?" Yoongi added.

"Maybe Jimin with a pole dancer or something?" Hoseok added.

The chaos just became silent when Go Eun banged the table loud. The crockery experiencing an earthquake because of that. "Let. Her. Speak," she said in an intimidating voice and the rest nodded instantly.

"Wow, you guys have weird imaginations. I confused male washrooms with female ones. Thankfully and not so thankfully too. Only he was in there, peeing-"

"I would add... Peacefully peeing," Jimin added. People were just biting their lips, not letting their laughs escape out.

Yun Seo exhaled a steadying breath, "Yeah whatever. I was just stumbling and I had to puke out whatever alcohol I had taken. He didn't notice me at first and I could care less. I stumbled down... I don't know how, his dick in my hand for support and I purged on his shoe!"

"I swear, I haven't yelled that loud ever in my damned life. That was the highest note I had hit," Jimin said in the most serious tone ever.

A giggle escaped Minji's lips but she quickly sealed them. The others looked at her being guilty. In a second, they burst out all together in a fit of laughter. Very loud and clear.

"Sorry Jimin, but are you okay? Are your nuts fine?" Taehyung laughed, tears welling in his eyes because of laughing so hard.

"I can't believe that was the story, damn!" Yoongi laughed even more. Even the women were laughing out loud except Go Eun who just giggled rather shyly.

Jimin's ears turned red and Yun Seo just laughed along.

•••

(A/N: Took me so long, I am sorry for keeping you guys hanging like that. )

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

687K 32.5K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
198K 7.5K 27
In a world where whenever you or your soulmate writes on or injures their body, you each get the message, or the scars. Y/N has never gotten a messag...
51.9K 3K 14
Soulmates. by the age of 16 a child will get their marking. that marking is the initials of their soulmate(s). You will know if someone is your soul...
589K 24.1K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...