Is this Love? (Jin,Jungkook f...

Per heyystobit__

"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast... Més

Characters
Part 1 (~ ̄³ ̄)~
Who is she? (・o・)
Is it real? :0
Just friends..!! ;-)
What's happening..uhmm!? ;)
Finally...!! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Proposal... ^_^
How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)
Confession.. (。♡‿♡。)
Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
Decision time... (-_-メ)
Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Truth Untold...乁( •_• )ㄏ
Just a game...!! (๑'•.̫ • '๑)
With you.. ;-)
New chapter...!! ^_^
Budding Love.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Only For You.. o((*^▽^*))o
Jealousy..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Surprise Time..!! ヾ(*'O'*)/
Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚
Love and Truth...!!
Party Party Yeah...!! ┏(^0^)┛
It's Enough...!! 🖐️
I trust you..!! 🤞
Rejection or acceptance..!?
This is Love..!!❤️🤝

Coz u r special...!! ♡(ӦvӦ。)

29 5 2
Per heyystobit__

Please vote..!! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

But y she shouted... omg....oh no..how can I forget that Suzi knows about bts.

Ji-an used to wear su-zi's shirts having bangtan's name during dance sessions.

Su-zi ~ r u really jimin?

Ji-an ~ what? U know him?

Su-zi ~ what r even asking eonni? He is jimin. But what r u doing with him? Do u know him?

Ji-an ~ yes, I am sorry.. I should have told u earlier but it's ok..i m telling u now that he is the one who taught me dance.

Su-zi ~ what.. really..!? So, it was jimin about whom u used to talk for whole fu*kin day..!!!!! Y didn't u told me his name earlier.!!!

Ji-an ~ shut up Su-zi...!! Yes, I used to talk about him but not for whole day...!! And you know it very well that y didn't I told you his name earlier..!!! COZ U WERE NOT INTERESTED...!! U always ignored me.

Su-zi ~ o my goodness...!! Unnie...if u had told me earlier that you r learning from this boy...!!! I would have never ignored you..!!!

Ji-an ~ wae..!? What is so special about him?

Su-zi ~ unnie.? U r kidding..ryt?

Ji-an ~ no...i know him coz he was my dance teacher...and now he is... actually now we r dating.

Su-zi ~ what.!? Really..!? Omg..!? But..wait.. that's it.? U Don't know that he is....

Su-zi was about to tell everything but jimin stopped her in between and said,"ahh..wait...i m also here. Lemme atleast say something."

Ji-an~ wait..jiminah.. su-zi...tell me...who is he?

Su-zi ~ unnie...he is JIMIN FROM BTS.

Ji-an ~ what's that?

Su-zi ~ ohh shit..how can forget that don't know about BTS. But jimin...he would have told u naa..?

Ji-an ~ no...he didn't told me anything.

Jimin~ ahh.. actually... I was about to tell you that....

Ji-an ~ what?

Su-zi ~ unnie...u remember that I keep on talking about my favourite k-pop groups...BTS is one of the most popular kpop groups and jimin is member of that group.

Ji-an ~ what..!? Jimin...is it true? U never told me..!?

Jimin~ yeah... actually I was about to tell u today only.

Ji-an ~ what really...!? I mean...y did u kept this as secret???

Jimin~ actually... I didn't knew that how u gonna react. I liked you...i didn't wanted to lose you.

Ji-an ~ really..!? U didn't wanted to lose me that's y u kept never revealed ur identity to me..!? It's not a justification...!!

Jimin~ no.. I am not justifying.

Su-zi ~ y r u both fighting...!? And unnie... it's a good thing that u got such a famous boyfriend. He is really a very nice man. I love Bangtan so much. U remember that I used to buy T-shirts with bangtan written on them....those songs on which I loved dancing....!!! Everything was coz of BTS.

Ji-an ~ wait...r u telling me that they r very popular?

Su-zi ~ ufff...yes...unnie...and not only in korea...infact they r worldwide popular. They have the biggest fandom of this whole world called army.

Ji-an ~ ahh...really? Then, y didn't I knew about it? Yes, I know that some k-pop groups are very popular in the world but... I didn't knew that BTS is one of them.

Su-zi ~ coz..u don't listen to music. U never liked dancing.... it's coz of jimin that u got interest in dance ...!! U were always busy in handling me. After mom and dad's death...u sacrificed ur dreams...ur happines for my sake.

Ji-an ~ but... I live in this world only... I should have known...

Su-zi ~ unnie... it's not a fault...u know him now...then...y r u so worried?

Ji-an ~ but..I...

After some pause...

Ji-an ~ Suzi, can u please go inside? I need to talk to jimin.

Su-zi ~ sure unnie..but don't let him go... I want to talk to u jimin.

Jimin~ don't worry... I won't leave without meeting u. :)

Su-zi goes inside leaving jimin and ji-an alone in the living room.

Jimin~ ji-an...i know that I lied to u. I m so guilty for not telling you. But I swear that I was about to tell you today.

Ji-an ~ ....i don't know that how to react..and what to say. I m really sorry for not knowing you. I think that I was living in a complete different world. Army is such a huge fandom. I don't have much friends...infact I know only some neighbours. I heard about ur group many times but was never interested in such things. I never saw u like a star. I considered u as a normal boy. I m really sorry for that. I shouted at u many times... I don't know that how to talk with a famous personality. I want to live a normal life with my sister. I don't think that I will ever suit you. Yes, I love you so much but...u lied to me about ur identity... I still don't know that u really love me or not...!? Please, let me live a normal life... I want my sister's happiness.

Jimin~ stop...just stop ryt there..!!

He came closer to ji-an and said," what u mean...!! Yes, i lied to u...i didn't told u about me...but my love...!! It's real...!! I love you...and no one can change that..!! U know what...many girls are behind me...they love me...yes..i love them..coz they r my army...but I never felt this way before...the way I feel WITH YOU.. it's completely different. U never behaved with me like my fan or something. I got attracted to you coz u didn't knew me as a k-pop star. U knew me as jimin. U don't love bts member jimin... infact u love a normal boy park jimin....the real jimin. U were never fake with me. I love u for being u.

Ji-an's eyes got filled with tears after listening to jimin's words...she just hugged him tightly.

Ji-an ~ ...jiminah...i love u too... I never thought that someone would love me this much. U r truly an angel. But...but..what about your fans. They don't know about me...i mean.. they must be expecting someone special in ur life. And i m just an ordinary girl...who didn't even knew about BTS. What if they didn't liked me and started hating u too...!! I can't let this happen coz of me..!

Jimin ~ don't cry..and don't worry too...u know what army is the best fandom in this whole universe. They can never hate their angels. And who told u that u r an ordinary girl..!! U r most precious person for me. They will accept you...infact they will also start loving you. Coz u r such a sweet person...with no fake mask.

Ji-an ~ really.??

Jimin says yes. He was about to kiss her but su-zi comes from behind and says,"ahhh...how much more time u guys will take..!!?"

Jimin~ ahh.. su-zi... don't worry...we sorted out everything.

Su-zi ~ ohh..really??? It means that u guys r dating.. right?

Jimin~ yess.. pretty girl...now u come here and tell me about you.. I mean... I know so much about u as ur sister's favourite topic to discuss is- MY DEAR SISTER SU-ZI...hahahaha...but now tell me that r u an army? I mean.. I have seen ur t-shirts...and they all r about bangtan.

Su-zi ~ yess..i am an army...but i am sorry to tell u that I am jungkook biased. But m not gonna lie that I love each one of you so much..!!!

Jimin~ oo...i m sad....

Su-zi ~ ahh..i m sorry....

Jimin starts laughing and says," i m just kidding."

Jimin~ btw..u wanna talk to jk?

Su-zi ~ what... really...!??? I can talk to him too.?

Jimin~ yess..u can now talk to each and every bts member.

Su-zi ~ really...!??? I can't believe this..!! Thanku so much jimin oppa...u r so kind.

Jimin ~ hahahaha...no need to say that...ahh..wait.. I completely forgot that I got a message from jk and jin hyung. I couldn't see that message but I will see that later... first let me call jk.
But su-zi and ji-an don't come near the phone as I want to surprise them.

He video calls them and jk picks up the call.

Jimin~ heeyyaa...how r u guysh..?

Jk~ hello jiminah...we r good.. What about you?

Jimin~ i m also fine jk... infact I am so happy..!! I want u to meet someone.

Jk~ who..!?

Jimin~ wait..where r u? U went to India..ryt? So, what r doing in a forest?

Jk~ ahh.. actually...we r going to spend our day..here..in the forest and it's SIL's idea.

Jimin~ ooo..wow....this is cool.

Jk~ ahh.. don't change the topic.. and tell me..whom u want me to meet?

Jimin~ yess..yes..but first if all...tell me where is everyone? I mean..where is jin hyung... komal..kishita?

Jk~ yes...they r here only...let me go to them.

Jin~ who's there?

Jk~ jimin is on the call.

Jin~ ohh..hey..jiminah...! How r u.?

Jimin ~ i m good hyung. So, be ready everyone....kishita.. komal...jin hyung and jk...meet her. She is ji-an... actually she is my girlfriend.

Su-zi ~ and me too...!!

Jin~ what..!? A kid too..!?

Jimin~ oohhh...no... hyung...she is ji-an's little sister.

Ji-an ~ stay quiet su-zi. Hi everyone, I am jian... Nice to meet u all.

Su-zi ~ let me atleast talk to jungkook.

Jk~ I am here only...hi su-zi...!!

Su-zi ~ hey..jungkook oppa...i m ur biggest fan...omg.. I can't believe that I am talking to you. And jin oppa...i love you toooo...!!! U r really worldwide handsome..!!

Jin~ ahh..i know that... thanku... saranghaeyo...!! But jimin...!! U...i mean..u...when did you proposed her..!! U didn't even told us..!!

Jimin~ I am sorry hyung.. actually... everything happened so fast... I proposed her yesterday.

Jk~ and u told her about us too..? Ryt? I mean.. about you being a BTS member?

Ji-an ~ yes.. I know everything now.

Jin~ oo wow..m so happy for you guys.

Kishita~ congratulations...jimin and ji-an...!!!

Komal~ wuwuwu...party party yeah...!!

Jk looked at komal and just laughed.

Jin~ but I am angry with you jimin.

Jimin~ wae..!? What happened hyung?

Author's pov:
1808 words..!! Great job, author.
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Thanku..!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

25.3K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
87.6K 4.6K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
35.9K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
263K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...