Sanam Teri Kasam ( New OS) ✓

By QueenOfSoftness

Anuseena one shot More

vote

Sanam Teri Kasam

583 63 80
By QueenOfSoftness

Haseena came into her room and started coughing. She took the glass filled with water from the side table and gulped it down.

After sometime she started feeling dizzy and a man wearing a black hoodie and mask entered the room closing the door.

Haseena: (holding her head in a tumbling voice): Ko...n ho tu..m?

Person: Tumhari maut.

He came foreword she somehow stood up.

Haseena: (shivering voice): Ba..ba...bachao.
She wanted to scream but couldn't as the drug started to affect her badly and she fell on the bed.

The person came over her and looked at her whole body with lustful eyes.

Haseena tried to protest.

Haseena: (shivering voice): No.. no...no please.

He started tracing her whole face to her neck slowly yet lustfully.

Haseena felt disgusted as tears rolled down her cheeks but she doesn't had enough strength to protest as she was still under the effect of the drug.

Suddenly she remembered Anubhav's words.

Flashback

Kisi bhi cheez se jeetne ke liye akhri dam tak koshish karni chahiye kyunki yeh sab dimaag ka khel hota hai. Aur aapko kisi bhi tarah apne aap per niyantran (control) paana hoga.
Flashback ends

The masked man gave her a wet kiss on her neck and she felt extremely disgusted like someone was stabbing her soul.

She pushed him away with all her might and somehow stood up while that person fell on the ground.

She ran towards the door and her head started spinning.

The person stood up and started to come closer to her. She saw a vase and hit him with it. He falls on the ground unconscious.

She somehow dailed Anubhav's number and her vision started to blur.

Anubhav picked up the call

Anubhav: (smiling): Hum aa gaye wapas Haseena ji bas...

Haseena cuts him in between.

Haseena: (slowly and weakly): Anubhav jald.. i aayie.
She somehow managed to say it and fell on the floor unconscious.

Anubhav: (panicked): Haseena ji. Haseena ji.

He rushed upstairs and knocked the door.

Anubhav: (knocking the door): Haseena ji.

Hearing no reply he broke the door and entered inside. Only to see the room completely messed up flower vase broken. Bedsheet messed and his eyes went on Haseena who was laying unconscious on the floor and then the masked man. His blood boiled.

Anubhav picked her up in his arms.

He made her lay on the bed.

Anubhav: (angrily): Behna aap inke paas rahiye. Hum iss rakshas ko dekhte hain.

Karishma: (angrily): Nahi bhaiya isko saja toh hum deinge.

Anubhav: Nahi aap yahan rehiye hum iss Haiwaan ko dekhte hain. Anubhav ki Haseena ko hath lagaya hai isne.

Anubhav removed the mask and his blood boiled.

Anubhav: (in full lion mode): ABHINAV!

Abhinav started gaining conscious and blinked his eyes a number of times to clear his vision.

Abhinav: (scared as hell looking at Anubhav) Maine kuch nahi kia. Mera yakeen karo.

Anubhav: (angrily): Abhi batate hain tujhe.
He said and dragged him outside the room and started beating him black and blue.

Later

His face slit from every angle blood coming out of his stomach nose bleeding. He punched his nose again and blood came out more rapidly.

Anubhav: (angrily red eyed): Humari jaan ko chune ka paap kiya tune. Ek ladki ki anumati ke bina uske nikat jaane ka paap kia hai tune.

Abhinav: (screaming in pain) Chod do mujhe tum toh bhai ho na mere uss do kodi ki ladki ke liye tum mujhe maar rahe ho.

That's it Anubhav lost his patience completely.

He slapped him hard.

Anubhav: (holding Abhinav's in his tight fist): Woh ladki nahi zindagi hai meri. Meri jaan hai woh. Tum jaise logon ki soch ki wajah se ladkiyon ka rape hota hai woh kahi surakshit mehsoos nahi karti. tujh jaise darindon ko jeevit rehne ka koi adhikaar nahi hai. Humari jaan ne mana kia tha na tujhe tune nahi suna. Ek ladki ki no ka Matlab no hota hai iska maltab haan ya maybe nahi hota.

He said and pointed his gun at Abhinav and pressed the trigger the bullet hits straight in his head and he died on the spot.

Karishma rushed towards Anubhav.

Karishma: (keeping her hand on his shoulder): Aap theek hain na bhaiya?

At the same time cops came and took Abhinav's dead body.

Karishma was shocked she had never seen her Cool calm brother this angry. He had encountered many criminals but none was killed this brutally by him. His eyes were still burning with rage.

He ignored her question and straight goes to the room.

He saw his Haseena ji awake sitting on the bed cross legged emotionlessly staring at the wall. Her face litterely showed no emotions. It looked like all the emotions are dead inside her. It looked like only her body is alive but her soul is dead long ago.

Karishma went from there.

Anubhav took baby steps towards her and sat on the bed in front of her. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

A tear rolled down her cheek which she didn't wipe and sat expressionless.

He gently wiped her tears and hugged her wrapping his arms around her body completely hiding her in his embrace.

She hugged him back and all her caged emotions burst out. She burst into tears and cried bitterly in his embrace letting out all her pain helplessness argony everything. He rubbed her back as he knows that she needs it. She cried harder and harder. She cried till there were no more tears left that she could shed.

He broke the hug and she hurriedly got up from the bed

Anubhav: (shocked): Haseena ji yeh aap kya kar rahi hain?

Haseena: Stepping back): Nahi Anu...bhav aap humare kareeb mat aao. Hu...m ab pehle jaise ache nahi rahe. Pehle jaise khoo...bsoorat nahi rahe. Hum aapke kabil nahi hai agar apne hum...ko chua toh aap gande ho jayeinge. Aap humse better ladki deserve karte hain hum jaisi na paak lad...ki nahi. Aur hum zinda kyun hain hum..ein toh mar jana chahiye na. Aap chale jayein Anu please chale jaiye. Hum aapke upar ek permanent daag hain aur daagon ko hata dena chahiye. Humare sath reh ker apko embarrassment jhelni padegi jo hum nahi chahate.
She let out all her feelings her knees left her support and she fell on the ground crying.

That was it for sure him. He couldn't control anymore. He sat in front of her and cupped her face and took her lips into a passionate wild kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and responded the kiss with equal passion and wildness as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

He broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

After sometime he broke the forehead contact and entangled their fingers.

Anubhav: Haseena ji aap bahot Sundar hain aapke Sath kuch nahi hua hai aur upar wala na kare kuch ho bhi jata toh humara prem kabhi kam nahi hota aapke liye. Kisi ke gande touch se aap impure nahi ho jati shudhi bhavnayon ki hoti hai vichaaron ki hoti hai mann ki hoti hai jo bahot shudh hai.

He said and kissed her forehead.

Anubhav: Agar ab bhi aapko lagta hai toh.

He picked her up and took her to the washroom. He made her stand and turned on the shower. In just few seconds the water wet her completely.

Anubhav: (cupping her face): Ho gayi woh chuan saaf. Humari ankhon se dekhiye phir pata chale ga aapko ke aap kitni sundar hain.

He said and kissed her neck where the monster had kissed her and hugged her tightly and she hugged him back with the same force.

After sometime

Anubhav: (entering with a tray of food): Khana hazir hai Rani Sa.

Haseena: Anubhav are you sure about us? Kyunki bhale hi humara rape nahi hua but attempt toh hua hai na aap duniya ke taane kaise sun payeinge?

Anubhav: (softly):  kisi bahar wale ko iss baare main nahi pata. Aur agar kisi ko pata chal gaya aur kuch kaha toh hum unko keh dein ge ke kuch nahi hua tha jo kia Abhinav ne kia apki galti nahi thi.

Haseena: Itna Pyaar karte hain humse?

Anubhav: (smiling) Sabse zyada. Aur humara yeh sath kabhi nahi chootega.

Haseena: (raising her eyebrows): Sachi?

Anubhav: (placing his hand on her head smiling): Sanam Teri Kasam.

She smiled and they both shared a soulful kiss of love making silent promises to each other of togetherness and silently praying for their love to increase each day.

Here's the os don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
7.9K 335 62
"Cover Shop For Ur Needs"🌼🌼 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ After so much deliberation with my mind,I hv decided to open this cover book to cater all types of graphic req...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...