๐๐š๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž || A Ba...

By Skidoodle_doo

ใ€๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šœใ€‘โ‡พ Completed โ‡จ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ‡จ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ... More

๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’š
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ | ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ | ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’ | ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ“ | ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ” | ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ• | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“โœ๐’” ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†

๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

60 0 0
By Skidoodle_doo

❝ 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You were not sure how long you where sitting around contemplating life for.

Trapped in your own conflicting thoughts, staying in that lone spot in the lymphatic vessels. Not a soul in sight, spare for that one tumbleweed rolling across the street.

There was one thing on your mind, and it was TC-7255. From the day you met him, to the day you actually started falling in love with that flirty, likeable bastard. He was in your thoughts, in your dreams, and the waking world for fuck's sake!

He was everywhere.

There was no escaping him now, you knew you had to eventually surrender. Because you knew the truth all along, yet you decided to shove it down into a bottle since you doubted the chances of finding anyone so infatuated with you ever again.

You reflected on everything that happened, starting from the dream. It all made complete sense now, the dream was trying to tell you something...

"That dream must have been a sign and I didn't understand it until meeting this guy. Were we meant to fall in love?" You pondered in your thoughts.

"Do I love him?"

Eventually, the denial you once had morphed into an acceptance. An acceptance of feelings perhaps...

You gazed up towards the sky, taking note how fast your heart was, how warm you were feeling. "I... I think I love him. I actually love him!" You almost felt giddy and childish just thinking about him, as if he were one of those cute high school crushes.

You felt like smiling, but just as it formed, it falters for a moment.

"But... D-Does he really love me as well?"

It hit you like a truck. You had almost forgotten the love letter's contents; the answer was waiting for you tonight. At his apartment. (Which you were half sure was a sugar-coated proposal for a date.)

Oh shit. You check the sky; it was almost night! You nearly panicked and jumped to your feet. You needed to know...

"I want to see him. I have to!" You dashed to his apartment. You had no time to lose!

But before you did, you beat up that tumbleweed.

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

By the time you managed to find your way. After a few wrong turns, you arrived at the apartment complex and went up a few stairs until you reach the rooftop entrance. You paused there, resting your hand on the doorknob.

"This is it," you thought.

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and twisted the knob, opening the door. You stepped out onto the roof...

Upon arrival, you heard laughter. A recognizable voice that made you want to smile, it had your body anticipating for what might come.

You bumped into a chest and opened your eyes to meet those alluring auburn eyes. He had captured you yet again. This time, you did nothing to complain...

"Silly [y/n]. Why'd ya come in with your eyes closed?"

"I was nervous?"

He laughs again and wrapped an arm around your waist and the other hand stroked your hair. "Aw, do not be scared. Dates aren't scary!"

Shit, a part of you knew what this was all about. But...

"A d-date..." Your eyes widened for a moment then your expression relaxed. TC-7255 nods. He let you go so you could stare at the scenery. "Shit, of course he was luring me into a date- Know what, I would have wanted this by now..." You thought.

There were barrels and small crates topped with candles and flowers littered everywhere. There was even a small formation of a circle with an opening in it that was obviously met for you two to walk through. What stood in the scenter was a stack of barrels with vases of more, and bigger flowers. You could even faintly smell the fragrance of the flowers.

"Woah..."

"Yeah, 'woah' right?"

You stared in awe and began to wander towards the center, 7255 takes your hand and smiles at you. "Cute..." He thought.

When you both walked into the circle, standing in front of the massive romantic décor. You looked at your surroundings, then to the killer T cell.

"This is... This is amazing!" You said, intertwining your fingers with his. You honestly now enjoyed the warmth of his hand. You were barely resisting the urge to hug him.

"It is... Not as amazing as you though," he said. Leaning over to get close to your face. He grabbed onto both your hands; you felt a blush rise.

"D-Did you plan this, let alone make it?"

"Well yeah, m-mostly..."

"Um... What do you mean-"

He was quick to reply. "U-Um let's move onto something else, okay? I h-had something to t-tell you anyway!" He grinned sheepishly.

"Okay..." You said, you felt eyes lurking around somewhere. But brushed it off.

However, 7255 spared a glance over to the rooftop exit. Seeing a T cell peek his head through. He shot a look with furrowed eyebrows that screamed "You better give me some credit or else I'll spill the tea about your crush".

The killer T cell shot a look back and the other T cell disappeared.

"7255, are you okay?" You suddenly felt worried, was there someone spying on you two? Was it another germ?

"W-Wait, was there someone spying on us, another g-germ?" You then felt fear, why were you scared. Your thoughts and feelings were silently begging for him to protect you. Why were you feeling so weak in the knees?-

7255's eyes softened, and he chuckled. He released your hands to hold you in a snug embrace, your blush simply darkened as his warmth suddenly enveloped you. The feeling of safety returned.

"Aw, were you afraid? Don't worry, I'll protect you from those nasty date crashers. Not like they can ruin our fun!" He said. Making sure you were held as close to him as possible.

"Yeah, not with a big, strong, and brave immune cell like yourself-" You suddenly realized what you were saying nearly came out as a flirt and you covered your mouth with a muffled gasp to top it off. Your face was red with embarrassment.

The killer T cell stares. His expression still smug.

"I.. I'm sorry, I didn't know where that came from I-"

"Thank you, good to know you like real heroes that actually exist~"

You squirmed a bit in his hold. Sputtering out nonsense denial, which did nothing to conceal what was true. Also, he isn't wrong. Unlike superheroes who only exist in movies, cartoons, and fanfictions galore. The real life cells that work their asses off in your body are legit.

Who needs superheroes with those fancy superpowers when you have anthropomorphized cells? Okay, I'm going to shut up now-

"Anyways..." And the lymphocyte stares into your [e/c] eyes. His face was tinted pink, he knew what was coming next. All he had to do was confess. "I had something to tell you..."

You stood still in his hold, unsure of where to put your hands for now. You were waiting for what he had to say. You were no longer reluctant to know what he wanted your attention for, you wanted to know what he was going to ask or say.

"[Y/n], ever since we laid eyes on each other. I felt something, I couldn't tell what it is at first, but the more I thought about you the more I realized..." He continued, "that I wanted you, not just as a friend. Even though you were an amazing friend to me, and I hope we can be more someday..."

His confession still went on, his words sounding more like that love letter of his. "Y-You're so funny and adorable... You have this light that seems so welcoming, yet you are this lonesome moon in the sky... I would just do anything to be your stars and light your life up~"

You were speechless yet again, your blush could go no redder than it was at the end flirt. There was  a truck load of butterflies in your stomach again.

"What I am saying is..." He hesitated for a moment. He felt a tad bit nervous, but that was normal. So he was told...

"I love you."

Your brain stopped working. You froze, trying to keep yourself from shaking or denying. "H-He actually loves me..." You managed to muster in your thoughts.

"Yeah, sounds crazy but- Oh... Heh." He laughed quietly, noticing how you tried to hide your face by looking away. He rests a hand against the side of your face and gently turns it to face him, so you were making eye contact.

Your heart was pounding. "I... I can't think anymore, do I love him, or do I not love him!? I want to just run away from this again, but I do not want to... He's so romantic, and nice, and... He wouldn't leave me would he?"

7255 tightened his hold on you. "[Y/n], I know what you might be thinking. So, stop hiding from your feelings Cute Stuff. Just say what you have to say, we both know that you cannot play this hard-to-get game forever~ Just give in already, tell me how you feel~"

You gazed into his eyes, hearing the gentle flirt in his tone, but his gaze held a reassurance. It was enough... No more denying, no more hiding, you knew what you were feeling now. He had you wrapped around his finger, but he was the second chance at a new life you were not turning down.

"I... I l-love you too!" Your voice nearly cracked, and you hugged him. Finally returning his snuggly hug gesture. You felt like crying happy tears, you would not be alone...

7255 smiled gently and brushed the oncoming tears away. He then taps your nose, grabbing your attention.

"I love you... I love you sooo much right now... I could just-" You lost all control of what you were saying by then. Emotions becoming disorganized. The T cell giggles at this. "Let me do the honours then~"

Your lips collided with each other, both embracing the warm, fuzzy feeling. Arms around and caressing each other's bodies amidst the passionate kiss. Your bodies were also pressed right up against ach other now, relishing in warmth from everywhere possible.

Neither of you knew how long this long-awaited kiss would last, but you never wanted it to end anyway.

"This feels so right..." You thought.

"You do not know how long I have you in my arms, like this..." He thought.

There was nothing better than lips crashing against each other blissfully until the need for air arrived. Once you two did... There was another staring contest.

"You really do love me... This feels like some dream..." You touched his face; he returns the touch with his own. Playing with strands of your soft [h/c] hair. "Let me tell you this isn't some dream then, I'm actually kissing you," 7255 said.

The two of you then gaze up at the starlit sky, still in each other's embrace for a little while longer...

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

Eventually, you two decided to head in for the night. The T cell insisted on carrying you, which you were obliged to let him do so.

When you returned to your abode, he gently set you on his bed. But thing was, neither of you felt tired at all.

"You tired at all?"

"Not really... I could stay up all night with you if I wanted too~" You replied lovingly, the words slipping out of your mouth. "Maybe we could perhaps have some fun and burn off the extra steam-" You let your secret desires slip again and you realized, then cut yourself off.

"Did I hear what I thought a heard?~" 7255 curiously crawled onto the bed, awfully close to you. You tried to change the subject.

"N-No! I s-swear I didn't mean it like that!"

"I think you did... Know what, how about we change gears and have some fun tonight~" He then captures your lips with his again roughly. The kiss lasted far too short... As he pulled away after. You inched closer to him, reaching for him. You hear the lymphocyte laugh quietly.

"Want more? Then let's explore those desires. I know what you want~" He asked, his fingers dancing along your body gingerly as if to tease you.

You just stare in awe, your breath hitching. What was he going to do?

"Want it? Fine, let's bring our passions further!~"

Suddenly he pounces on you, making sure he had you firmly pinned with no escape. You let out a tiny yelp, you looked into those lusty eyes of his. For a moment there was a silence.

And then he went to roughly make out with you, down went your brain's entire functioning. It left you with no other choice but to succumb to the passionate feeling.

He touched you, he kissed you, he held you in no other way you figured no one else could. (Not that you had been this close to anyone in your life-)

You tried not to whimper or moan into the kiss, but you failed holding back once the killer T cell managed to shove his tongue into your mouth.

Your tongues had a short battle for dominance, it did not last long as 7255 seemed to have strong enough urges that empowered him to easily explore every nook and cranny of our mouth. You were quickly overpowered by not only what was in your mouth, but on your body too. That T cell was keeping a firm hold on you, while you soaked in his warmth and touch. It was enough to put you on your knees...

The both of would have wanted the moment to last longer if not for..

...The need for air.

You broke apart finally, gasping, panting, hot, and flustered from the passionate making out.

"Haa... Hh... You're so hot..." He rested his head against yours, bumping your nose.

"Y-You too.. Hh... Fuck, I need more..." You moaned out, responding with the same gesture. It felt nice to be face to face with him now. This close.

7255 hums in response, while thinking of the many kinky things he could do to you. "I could but..."

"P-Please!" You were about to grab him and pull him back into the kiss when one of his hands reached to press a finger over your mouth to stop you. While the other...

...Was fiddling with a knife.

"Here's the thing, I want to have some other kinds of fun~" And he playfully pointed the object at you. "Don't worry, I would never hurt you, there's just things I want to use in order to play with you~"

You felt tempted to attempt escape from his grasp and see what would happen, not that you wanted to. You wanted to just submit to this muscular, tall, attractive lymphocyte who most likely wanted to passionately fuck you because he loved you.

You squirmed and tried to wriggle your way out from under him until his voice cut in.

"Ah ah ah~" And his free hand caught your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours as if in a trap.

"I didn't say you could leave~"

"I was just-"

He pecked your lips again and he twirled the knife in his hands. You stuttered. "Then if I can't, w-what do you plan to do?"

"Oh silly [y/n]..." He whispers to you. That knife was close to his face now, dangerously close. You felt nervous, but it was a good kind. You were at the edge of your seat for what he might to do you... His grin, his eyes, even his vibe right now screamed "dangerous".

And you liked seeing this side to him. The way he could easily pin you and overpower you, how helpless you felt as he had you in his grasp. The unimaginable things he could do-

"You're so cute... And fucking hot, makes me wanna do kinky things to you..." He said.

"And one of the things I like to do is play with my prey..." He finishes, giving a half-lidded look.

He loudly licks his knife. Spirits in immune cell Valhalla, help us-

"Resist... Resist... It's not kinky... IT'S NOT HOT-" Your thoughts desperately tried to deny how kinky that was with what little resistance you had.

He licked the other side and continues his display of knife kink all while making eye contact with various lewd or sultry expressions. You bit your lip, your blush darkening.

"S-Stop doing that! It's weirdly kinky and turning me o-on!"

"Why should I? According to what you just said~"

You went silent, unable to form words anymore. "I... Hhh..."

7255 chuckles and pecks your forehead. "I see we share the same kink... I like that."

"Sh-Shut up! Just continue on with your 'show', actually.. Do your fucking worst!"

He grinned and decided to do his worst.

What I mean by that is, he took his shirt off.

You thought you were actually going to melt, everything felt so hot and hazy. You watched as he slowly did it, then he licked his knife. AGAIN.

You frantically pulled your own top off and stared into his eyes with a pleading look. All it took was for 7255 to smirk and flex his body off and off your hands went to touch his chest.

He carelessly tossed his knife into a nearby wall, and he abruptly pinned you, with a lust filled, predatory stare into your eyes. The gaze and haze had you in a bliss, your eyes were locked with his.

"Now then, let's start fucking around shall we~"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

When morning came. You were no longer alone. Not with your beloved killer T cell boyfriend around that was for sure. You figured there would never be a day he was not there, and you would always cherish him, as he did you.

You two were simply hooked n' addicted to each other!

It often left the two of you caught up in your own love. Like today. 7255 had you pinned against a wall whilst softly pecking your lips again, much like the morning kisses he tends to give you.

"Oh, I see you two hit off well." A voice quipped, putting a pause to the display of affection.

You both stopped and pulled away, a blush clear on your faces.

"The hell do you want Memory T Cell?! You ruined the moment!"

"Oops, sorry," the T cell's tone sounded sarcastic. "I came to see what all the intimate ruckus was about this morning, I happen to see you've got yourself a lover there.."

"Yeah, they're mine. And thanks for that idea, it obviously worked," 7255 said. You gave a confused expression.

"Wait. Am I missing something?"

"Huh? N-No you aren't [y/n]! Heeey this is one of our Memory T Cells [y/n]. I know him well too!"

Memory T rolls his eyes. "Hmph... Unfortunately. And you still owe me-"

The killer T cell waves him off. "Yeah yeah! Anyways, nice pretty pink book you got there! I'm surprised you haven't gotten rid of it."

Hence the existence of the pretty pink notebook with hearts on it that the couple turned to stare at which was tucked under the memory T cell's arm.

"Sh-Shut the fuck up..."

Memory T coughs into his fist and walks away. Concealing the mild blush of embarrassment. TC-7255 and you try to hide your laughter. As soon as the T cell disappears from your line of sight, you both burst into a fit of giggles and snickers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 617 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
41.3K 1.6K 47
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.... ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
25.3K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
195K 8.2K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...