Shoto x Sister!Reader. My sac...

By colorfulhairgirl123

Y/n is shoto sister, and she has to give up the one boy she loves to her brother. Will it drive her to be som... More

Be happy
Its out there in the open
Just A Thought
This is it.
The broken feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

299 20 3
By colorfulhairgirl123

Midoriya made sure to follow you, once he was sure shoto was going to his room.  He made sure it wasnt too obvious that he was following you. He pulled out his phone as he stayed a bit away from you. He had to make sure if someone did see him, it didnt look like he was actually following you. That you two were just going the same way. He watched as you entered the kitchen. He waited a moment before entering too. But he went straight to the fridge while you went to your friends who were sitting at the table.

You would of realized what was going on, but your focus was on Momo now, the moment you sat down she grabbed you a cup a tea that was sitting on the stove. She was keeping it warm just in case you did come. She had a feeling inside her that you might of needed a calming cup of tea. And she was right.

She sat it down right in front of you.

"Be careful, denki drank it when it came right off the stove and burnt his mouth like an idiot." Mina laughed as she pointed at kaminari who responded with an "Hey!" Making you laugh.

It did look pretty hot tho, you could see the steam coming off it. You must admit sobbing really did dry up your throat. And on top of that the tea did look pretty tasty. But most Tea's Momo gets are pretty great flavor wise.

You wrapped your hands around the cup and used your quirk to cool it down a little bit. You didnt really wanna wait for it to cool down on its own.

"Smart." Mina commented.

"Can you cool down my tongue?" denki asked, sticking it out. You stared at him for a minute. Denki was just expecting you to make some ice but when you grabbed his tongue with your fingers and started cooling it down. Denki was surprised. So was everyone else. But Mina bursted out laughing when Denki slightly sighed when his tongue felt better. But Denki couldnt help but feel a little embarrassed with the way you were staring at him. Your probably just staring to make sure not to freeze his tounge off, but with your eyes on him. He felt his cheeks getting warmer. If it was the other way around. Denki would probably be thinking Lewd thoughts of some kind. But he tried to push any of those kinda thoughts to the back of his mind as he enjoyed the nice cool feeling on his tongue.

Izuku, who was by the fridge had just been staring at the display you and kaminari was putting on. He wished it was him in denki's place. He missed how close you and him use to be. It hurt. His chest hurt. It was like his heart was breaking. He decided it was the best idea to just wait for you in the hallways. He left before his mind gets the best of him.

You finally let go of Denki's tongue, with a smile.

"Better?" you asked, before talking a sip of your tea, but your attention was still on kaminari. Who just gave you a simple nod, you two could hear tiny little laughs from Mina and Momo.

----------
When you ended up finishing your tea, you thanked Momo and decided to just go back to your room and try to recover from everything that was happening lately. But sadly you wouldnt be able to.

Cause Izuku seen his chance and he was taking it one way or another. You were alone. He knew this was bad idea. He knew this was dumb but he was still gonna do it.

Before you knew what was happening you were being pulled into a room faster then you could even realize what was happen, it took you a moment to realize Izuku was the one who had pulled you into a room, his room. A room you havent been in since what felt like forever. Izuku was now blocking the doorway, he wasnt letting you out. He finally was gonna have a moment alone with you.

"What the fuck." you hissed out at him, confused and honestly a little pissed that he would even pull something like this. You wondered what was going on in his mind.

"Are you okay?" he asked ignoring how mad you looked. He was gonna stick to what he wanted to ask.

You were confused was he stupid? Why would you be okay when you just got pulled into his damn room. You could feel more anger just building up inside you

"Obviously fucking not. Like what the hell? What the fuck are you thinking pulling me into your room like this?" your voice was almost a yell

Midoriya could see you were upset, but he wanted to know what was going on earlier, and honestly just alone time with you. Once he figures out what happened earlier, he was planning on trying to try to do something to fix the friendship between you two. So instead of focusing on how mad you were getting, he tried to explain what he was asking.

"Earlier what happen?" his words came out fast, wasting no time.

You were getting irritated, plus on top of that what was he talking about? When izuku seen the confusion on your face grow that was still mixed with anger. He knew he needed to work faster, before you get more angery and freeze him. He was surprised you havent yet. He was hoping it was just you in shock.

"I hear you had a break down or something? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Whats going on? Im here for you. Did something happen at the test when you were alone?!" His words flew out of his mouth as quick as he could get them to, he was afraid his words might of came out unclear.

You took a long breath, as you tried to keep yourself from freezing or even burning this idiot. You didnt wanna get in trouble tho. You really didnt but the more he just kept talking made you wanna risk it all. But you couldn't.

"None of that is your business, Im fine. And I dont need you here for me. Honestly you could drop dead at this point and I wouldnt even care. Why dont you just leave me the fuck alone and just act like we don't know each other. Cause at this point we dont. Youre nothing but an annoying classmate." you tried your best to keep your cool, but Izuku could feel the rage behind the words that were slipping through your lips. You must just be under alot of stress. You didnt mean that. You didnt want him to drop dead. He knew that. It was probably stress, Izuku told himself.

"You dont mean that, Y/n. I know you dont. We were like best friends. That doesnt just go away. Im sorry I hurt you but please." Izuku got closer, grabbing your hand. Trying to interlock them, like youve seen him do to your brother one too many times. "Can we just go back to how we use to be? please I miss you. I miss our friendship."

You wanted to throw up, you pulled your hand away from him as soon as you could but Izuku grabbed your wrist with force and strength that hurt you. It was like he didnt want you to move.

"Please ill do anything. All the tears Ive made you cry. I would do anything to put all those tears back into your eyes. Just." he wasnt sure what to say. But he was nervous. You could leave any moment now. He just wanted you to stay. Just a little longer. No matter the cost. Thats when an idea popped into his head. This would make or break the moment more. Before you could even realize what was going on. He pushed you to the door and pressed you against the door with a hard slam and pressed his lips to yours, as he was holding you still. He pinned your arms above your head and pressed his body to yours so you couldnt move. He was strong he knew that and he was gonna use that against you. But that wasnt gonna last long. Even tho he had you pinned. Your ice quirk was freezing his skin quicker then he hoped, but then out of no where he swore it was starting to burn him. It was pretty painful. It was kinda burning in a way. He thought to himself. But he tried to keep you there as long as he could even with the burning feeling hurting him. Once he pulled back. He could see how angry you looked with tears running down your cheeks. For how much your ice was burning him. He didnt see much ice around or on him. Nothing at all besides what looked like a burn. Did you somehow burn him with your ice? Was that a new attack or something you learned?

"I-I" he could barely talk. Even tho you were crying he couldnt help but think about how soft your lips felt against his. Not that he was really able to focus on that thought for long.

While he was distracted you were able to push him away finally with all your might, sending him flying back into something. Which gave you time to escape and run into the hall. But Izuku was quick to get up to try and catch you. But with you being in the hallway. He couldnt really do anything. But he stilled tried to grab you. He grabbed your shoulder, trying to bring you back into his room to try and explain or try to make it better. He just hoped you wouldnt make a scene. But with all the anger you were feeling you couldn't help but scream at him. The hurt and anger was boiling up inside you. You didnt want anything to do with him. You been doing your best to keep your distance and then goes and kisses you. It was more then your emotions could take, with all the stress everything was getting to you and maybe thats why you were blowing up on him.

"Just fucking leave me alone! What the fuck is wrong with you. What in the fucking hell is wrong with you Izuku!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. You were overflowing with emotions. You didnt mean to but you ended up making ice cover the hallway. This was too much. You were feeling too much. You sent Izuku flying back a bit with your quirk. To just give you some damn room .

It didnt long for people to come running, you didnt really notice who it was. Maybe it was the angery tears that were blurring your vision or maybe you were just out of it. Your focus was on midoriya, him alone.

Midoriya's eyes filled with pain. He made everything worst. He thought maybe the kiss would help you listen to him. He thought maybe it would just give him more time with you. But it didnt and here he was. Covered with ice while people around you two yelled. He hoped that somehow a kiss would make your feelings for him stronger and maybe just make you listen.

He could barely hear shoto's voice in the background. He could barely even hear Bakugou yelling at him. His focus was on you and how your ice slowly but surely was freezing everything around you and him. His heart felt like its getting ripped out. Maybe he deserved this all. Not maybe, he knew he did. You had every right to react like this. You probably feel like he was just using your feelings against you and you would be right. At this point he knew this looked bad. He knew he was probably gonna get yelled at for this. He made you cry, and if you let it slip what he did. He knew he would be in some deep shit with Shoto and Bakugou or any of your friends.

You on the other hand could hear everything. Shoto trying to get izuku to leave and go into his boyfriend's room, while also asking what he did to upset you so bad and asking why must he bother you. While bakugou was yelling at shoto to use his quirk to help unfreeze every thing. While also screaming for you to stop. Yelling so many voices started getting closer. All of them were starting to mix in with each other. It wasnt helping. Everything was so loud.

Time felt like it was standing still, but you knew it wasnt not when you could hear everyones voices getting more frustrated. Before your brain could even figure out how to make your quirk stop. You felt someone finally get to you. It was mina. She had cleared a path way to you using her quirk and before you could even process anything else. She had covered your eyes with her hands.

"Shh. Its okay. Just listen to the sound of my voice. Block everyone else out. You're okay." Mina whispered in your ear. She wasn't sure if this was even gonna work. But the spread of ice stopped for a moment but not for long. Things got quiet. But it wasnt because of you or mina. Sero had ended up shooting tape at everyones mouth who was yelling. Making it quiet. It was the only thing Sero could think of to help Mina calm you down. Sero didnt really know what exactly was going on. But you looked like a mess. A stressed sad mess. You looked defeated, tired.

But just cause it was quiet didnt mean your quirk was stopping with your thoughts were running a million miles an hour. You couldnt control what you were doing. You were just happy that being so upset you didnt end up using your fire quirk in front of everyone. Your heart was hurting. Why did he do that? Why kiss you? Why didn't you try harder to stop him? You should of tried harder even if he was stronger you should of did more. Everything felt like too much. You already werent having a good day, and this made it worse. You didnt wanna be a mess. But everything felt wrong.

Your once anger tears, turned into the saddest sobs once again. You didnt wanna sob, you didnt wanna cry anymore. Not again. You were so sick of crying. But you were feeling too much. Maybe thats why these words came out of your mouth. Telling everyone who could hear you what set you off.

"He kissed me." you sobbed. "He fucking pinned me to the wall and kissed me."

If bakugou wasnt already use to hearing your words through sobs, maybe he wouldnt of understand you. No one else did besides Bakugou and Mina.

"Huh?" Sero asked, looking between you and mina. The look on mina's face made something in Sero's stomach turn. Sero attention quickly went to bakugou who was now two seconds away from punching izuku. After those two seconds, all anyone could hear was a punch landing to someones skin. It didnt take long for Sero's tape that once was on Bakugou mouth to come off. Bakuogu started screaming at Izuku. You werent sure what he said over the punches sounds.

You couldn't see anything at the moment,but if you could. You would see midoriya on the floor with Bakugou on top of him punching his face. It didn't take long for shoto to try and stop it. But Shoto even tho he didnt wanna admit it. He also knew what you said. He's heard you cry and sob for years. He has heard you sob worst then this. Of course he knew what you said. But that didnt mean he could just let bakugou hurt his boyfriend. Even tho there was a part of him that was hurt. Shoto didnt understand why his boyfriend would kiss his sister. And on top of that force his sister to kiss him. Shoto heart felt like it broke slightly. But he couldnt deal with that right now. Not when bakugou was punching his boyfriends face.

Sero tried to act fast and he did try to pull bakugou off of Izuku, only because sero was scared he would get in trouble with the teachers for hurting his classmates. At one point Sero was gonna call for Kirishima. But he didnt need to. Kirishima was already on the way down the hallway. He heard Bakugou yelling and came running with Kaminari behind him. They knew Bakugou yelling like that wasn't good.

Kirishima didnt know what was going on, but with the scene around him. He was picking up hints. It didnt look good. He stared at Mina and You for a second. Before his focus went to bakugou. Once he seen blood coming from midoriya face, he tried his best to pull him off of Izuku. But that wasnt easy. Kirishima got elbowed in the face a couple times. Not that it wasnt something he couldnt handle. Bakugou was not making it easy for everyone. Bakugou seemed like he was hitting Midoriya with all his build up rage. Every punch sounded quicker and harder then the last.

Once bakugou was finally pulled off of izuku, his knuckles were down to the flesh while izuku's face was bleeding, pretty badly. There was blood all over izuku. When shoto picked izuku up off the floor, the blood dripped everywhere.

"Should probably take him to recovery girl." Shoto mumbled to no one really, more to himself. Cause he knew at this moment no one really cared. Shoto was kinda confused tho. Shoto knew Izuku could probably at least fight back against Bakugou. But Izuku went down pretty easily. Izuku only tried blocking every couple hits.

"Im sorry." Izuku mumbled over and over. But shoto didn't know if he was talking to him or he was apologizing to you. But shoto figured the apology wasnt for him, but for his sister. Shoto didn't say anything. Just carried izuku away, trying his best to not get blood every where. Before leaving Shoto glanced at you. Mina had finally uncovered your eyes and had you in a hug, as you sobbed into her shoulder. There was ice covering your skin. You must of over used your quirk a bit.

Shoto legs started moving, as his head was filled with. Why did this happen? What was his boyfriend trying to do? Why was his boyfriend even trying to talk to you. He didnt know but he didnt have the heart to ask his bloody faced boyfriend right now.

Once Izuku and Shoto were out of eye shot. Bakugou was walking over to you. He tried his best to wipe off the blood on his shirt before he grabbed you and pressed you against him, his arms were holding you tightly. Both of your breathing was heavy. Yours cause of how hard you were crying and your lungs feeling like they didnt have enough oxygen. While bakugou lungs were tired. Every punch took alot out of him.

"You okay?" he mumbled on the top of your head. You didnt even wanna talk, all you could do was give him a little head shake, telling him no. You werent. You were mentally exhausted. Bakugou wished he could help you more.

"How about you go relax in your room for a while? ill take you there." Bakugou whispered. You just replied by nodding.

Bakugou slowly let go and helped you walk to your dorm room, but not without the other two boys walking behind you and bakugou. But not that you were really surprised. Kirishima and Kaminari could see how stressed you were. Kaminari felt bad. Maybe if he would of walked you from the kitchen to your dorm room. Maybe this wouldn't of happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 11
A GIRL NAMED Y/N GET SOLD TO MAFIAS NOT ONE BUT SEVEN MAFIAS BY HER FATHER HE SOLD HER TO SAVE HIM SELF FROM DYING BY THEM SO Y/N FELL IN LOVE WITH...
548 43 29
"𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙨 𝙮...
22.2K 494 67
This story is about a girl named Yn(Your name) and her brother life after the death of their mother. Yn have a thing where she can dream things and t...
11.9K 194 29
This book kind sucks oops This was started like 3 years ago so sorry that it sucks :) Y/n is a normal girl, well other than the fact that she is a fo...