BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

By CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... More

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

Wicked Way With You

23.3K 674 102
By CaptainCaspar

______________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                           Chad called me and he said he wants to see me. And I am doubting if I should come or not because I don't want to be suckeed in into this drama bombs again. Josh said if I want to make things out between me and Chad and if it will make me happy and contented then I was allowed to go.  After that depressing incident yesterday night , all of these has been a shock for me because despite of all the days I've spent in New York this is the first time I have encountered such things that I really don't want to. I was being judged because of my sexuality and I hate it because everyone is bisexual , its just that they don't get it. What is more shocking is that my boss who I fantazise everytime  proposed to me and that he's been thinking about me too which made me blush again. I am now his boyfriend and I was happy. I really am. Its been months when I always fantazised about Josh and when he proposed to me , I just want to explode with butterflies. I know I was so easy to get but who could have said no to a guy you met months ago and is really classy and gentle. Not to mention he is really hot. I saw him awhile ago topless and he's like photoshopped! He's muscles and abs and chest are all like inhuman. No one can really handle that hotness. And it was embarassing because I literally spoke out what's inside my head.  Then I saw the younger version of him which was Johnny who is like the Human Torch who is ten times naughtier than Josh. But he was very charming and I see that his relationship with Josh is just like those regular brothers. 

                           And there is one things that really made me happy this morning. Its that Johnny said that I was the reason of Josh's smiles and smirks and grins and I was so touched. Never thought that Adrian , who is so stupid and worthless , who is a perfect machine to ruin everything can make someone happy. Like really? Is this wonderland where everything can happen without someone stopping you? 

                           Everything was a shock for me and I really want to cool some things down a bit. Because I literally can't take it anymore. The drama , the love , the work and all the pressure. But I know there's my family to support me. I really miss them a lot. If I go to Kansas I want them to meet Josh. And I really want to know if Josh is the right person I love. You can't fast forward it but you can predict your future. Besides, I think he is. I think.  Everything seems so fast but you know that feeling when you see a person and you thought 'Hey wait. That person is for me.' And you think there's this fairytale thingy that you guys will live happily ever after? I know its corny but it is real. If you just believe it. So I can't wait for them to meet Josh. 

                           Here I was walking and thinking if I should give Chad another chance which of course I will. Because I don't really see Chad's true color and if that's his true nature then I can't do anything about it. I just have to deal with it.. Just like Josh but that's a different story. I really don't know a lot about them but at least I got them on my side. These two guys are starting to grow on me.

                           Chad wants to have an ice cream with me. He wants to talk about what happened yesterday. And I am freaking nervous right now. I am really not prepared of what I'm gonna say later when we meet at the park. I'm still mad at him because  he kicks me out of our apartment. Hey! I pay too you know! But most of all , I was mad at his friends. Specially that girl who threw my Captain America comic , leaving it to pieces. And those boys who called me a faggot.

                           I wonder what am I going to say if I finally meet Chad again. 

                           'Uhmm , Hey Chad... Why did you call me?'

                           To say sorry you butt-wimp. 

                           Oh yeah. 

                           'Hey Chad... I love ice cream too.'

                           Too stupid.

                           Ugh! What's gonna be my first approach? 

                           Wait....

                           I shouldn't be thinking of that because Chad called me here in the first place anyway. Right? Why am I so nervous? He's the one who should feel nervous because he kicked me out of our own apartment. But I should say sorry too because I said the 'f' word to one of his friends. Well all of them. I even called someone a wh*re so whatever. If this is his surroundings then I can't deal with it. I might as well break Chad's relationship with me. If I get home every Saturday night meeting his friends then no way. For me , I think Chad shouldn't be going with those kind of people. He's a nice guy when I first met him here. And those people influence him , unless those people are Chad's friends since the first. But whatever , if he says something I want to hear then I will forgive him.

                           I found him at the park , seating at the bench with the ice creams beside him. He's doing his normal thing , capturing people at the park. I stood there not too far away from him. Breathing heavily. When he turns his camera at my spot , he clicks it and captured some of me , again... 

                           "Hey..." He greeted me while I walk towards him. 

                           I nod.

                           "Oh , here's the ice cream I promise." He gave me the ice cream. Strawberry. My favorite. "Let's have a walk." He grabbed my hand. "So... How's your morning?" He scratches the back of his neck. Those little things he does when he's nervous makes him so attractive. I can see that he's nervous. Everytime he scratches the back of his neck , something is very awkward or he's really that nervous. And I can sense that he is struggling for words or something to say. Not to mention that I make him  more nervous to the fact that I am just watching him and not saying a word or anything. 

                           "Well Chad. Let's just go to your main point shall we? Don't act like this is a normal thing we do everyday." I finally said. He's acting like nothing happened yesterday. Asking me how's my morning is? Well... Its fun. 

                           Honestly.

                           He cleared his throat. "Okay....Look..." Here it comes. "I'm sorry Adrian that I messed it up ysterday. I'm sorry that I'm drunk and I'm sorry that I kicked you out of our apartment. And I'm sorry about those people you met yesterday. They're not really my friends , they are just some of my co-Djs in the club. They just barged in and decided to have a drink on our apartment. I hope you understand." He breathed. I look at him in the eye and I know he's really sorry. But there is something more I want to hear. "So... You forgive me?" He looks at me with those pleading eyes and who can't say no to those eyes? 

                           No one. 

                           "You know.... There is three steps of saying sorry." I said. Increasing my speed in walking while he struggle to chase me.

                           "Oh yeah? What is it?" He said while going after me. I am finding that place where he took me to a dinner. When I found it , I stopped. I am looking for the right location , we're acting like couples around people even though we're not. So I decided to be in a place where there's no people around.

                           "Well first , to say sorry. Which you already did."  I nod as he looks at me with those wondering eyes. 

                           "The second is?" 

                           "The second is , to say that you are wrong. And the third is that you will never do it again." 

                           He chuckles "This is cute. We're acting like couples." He smiled at me and its really charming.

                           My mouth dropped , making a big "O" "Ugh!? We are totally not acting like one. Don't put jokes on me because we're not yet done." 

                           "Okay , Okay! I'm sorry , I am wrong and I will never do it again."

                            "You don't mean it." I rolled my eyes walking away when I was stopped with a hand on my wrist.

                           "Hey Hey! Look. I'm sorry I was such an ass and that I am stupid , I was wrong to throw you out on our apartment and I promise to never do it again. Just please. Forgive me." Then there it was. The smile. I blushed and smiled. Those are the things that I really want to hear. "Hey! You're smiling!" He chuckles.

                           "I forgive you of course." I smiled then he started hugging me. Oh that smell! His hair are so soft as usual. To be honest , I really don't know what I really feel for this guy. He's just so messed up inside of me. Sometimes I feel like we're really good for each other but I don't know. I have a boyfriend and his name is Josh who loves me and I love him. Wait... Did he said he loves me yet?

                           Nah, too fast. But I know he does. 

                           I hope so. 

                           Wait... Why am I even thinking of him when Chad is in front of me? That's quite rude Adrian. 

                           "Well , I guess I have to go now huh?" I ask after that awkward hug moment. 

                           "Well..." He grabbed my wrist tighter. "There's 2 parts of saying 'thank you' to a man who pleaded for your forgiveness. " He smirks. 

                           "Oh yeah? And what is that?" I raise my brow. 

                           "Step one is to close your eyes." What is he thinking? I doubt at first but I close it anyways. 

                           "Then step two is..." I felt a hot breath tickling my nose and that's when I realized step two. He kissed my lips and grabbed my head. As he dominate my mouth while I stand there fightless. Until reality slapped me and tried to fight him off! I have a boyfriend! The more I fight it off the more he puts himsef on me and it half turned me on for some reasons but I don't want this. Until I can't fight myself but to just go with it. I let him enter my mouth and he savoured everything and tried to remember the moment while I go with the flow of his mouth. His mouth is so talented. I know this is wrong but It feels so right. But my insitincts are kicking me and it said that this has to stop. So I push his chest lightly. He doesn't know that I am owned by someone. 

                           "Chad..." I looked down. Biting my lips. Looking at my shoe. How shoud I say this. "Uhmm... "

                           "I'm sorry again. I guess I just got carried away. But I can't spend another night sleepless and just thinking about you everytime. I am so sorry I kissed you and it may break your personal space but there is one thing I really need to say. And I don't expect you to say anything back , I just really need to confess it... I like you."

                           And that's it. He said it and it made my butterflies active again and I blush. He said those words that I really don't want to hear because he might stole my heart from Josh. I was very safe in the moment when I found out that he likes me too. And I just can't deny what my heart is really saying. I love Josh but I like Chad. What is this? I wish Chad didn't said those words. 

                           "Chad... I like you too... But I have a boyfriend." I sad honestly. I don't want to hurt Chad's feelings. So its better sorry than never.I don't want anyone to get their hopes up because I know that feeling. And if Chad and I didn't go back to our old friendship , might as well just kill myself. I prefer our old relationship than this. If Josh didn't really confessed earlier then I might fall for Chad. But as I said. I love Josh that way. 

                           "I understand." He walks back. I look up , seeing his back. "Tell your boyfriend that I stealed you from him. Tell him I kissed you. He might get mad if you lie." And he's out of the blue. Leaving me wondering and confused. God! I'm messed up. I just can't take it anymore. This is all too much. I have to tell this to Josh. I can't lie to him.

[Josh's P.O.V]

                           "Hey stupid brother!" Johnny entered my room with his stupid face. 

                           "You're not allowed to enter my room and to talk to me." I rolled my eyes and continue to do my work on my laptop. Between two of us , he's more like of a black sheep in our family but everyone loves him , even me but for me , he's freaking annoying. He's noisy , he never goes home without a chic with him and he's getting on my nerves as always. But that's how it works.

                           "Calm down my super-hot-in-a-relationship-with-a-man-gay-brother." I gave him the look. Everybody fears that. "I'm here to have a bro talk with you and about your other chic." He said as he sat on my bed. As I continue my work. Jachin's a pain in the arse. Giving me all thses suggestions about the New Magazine called 'Strength' which is about fashion and focuses more on New York and how life works here. I gave Jachin Adrian's work and she loved it. She told me she wants to hire Adrian as her co-producer for the magazine and I said I will ask Adrian first. This opportunity will be big for him. And I want him to suceed on his dream to become an author for a book. He really wants to be published and I will help him. I also told Jachin that Adrian's not really interested to her and she almost fainted when I told her he's my boyfriend. She said to return this Captain America comics to him. I can think about Adria all day and all hours but right now. I have to deal with this stupid guy.

                           "What do you want?" I finally ask.

                           "Well , I'm just concern about the force marriage thing that dad was talking about with mom yesterday? I think you already knew it?" He ask dumbly while I creased my eyebrows. I don't know anything about the force marriage and even if dad forces me , I will never do it.

                           "I don't know what you're talking about. If its bussines then tell dad that I will take care of it by mself. I don't want him jeapordizing my life."

                           "But I heard that dad said that it will be a surprise for you. So despite of me being the spoiler , I already told you. They said it was Christine."  

                           "Christine? No way. I will never be with that girl ever."

                           "I know. I'm here to help. I want you to be happy." 

                           "Or you just want Christine?" I retorted. This boy just can't get enough. 

                           "It can happen." He smirks. 

                           Chrstine and I go way back. Christine was my first girlfriend and I loved her so much , we've been for each other for like a year. But when I saw her with another man as they kiss each other , I just left her there. I thought she was different , I thought that she would be a girl of my dreams , she maybe if I had given her a chance but its enough. She's a kind of a girl who is kinda different at first but in the end , she's just like the others. After she had a few sex with me , I know she's done with me and had to move on. I thought she wasn't a whore but she is so I left her in the air. And marrying her is not a nice idea. I have Adrian and I trust him enough to own my heart.

                           "You and dad should talk. But don't tell dad that I said it to you. See ya bro." He taps my shoulder and get out of my room. 

                           Whatever happens , I will not get married to that girl.

                           My thoughts got ruined by a phone call.

                           From Adrian. 

                           "Hello?" I greeted. 

                           "Uhmmm. Chad and I finished talking but there's a lot of things that I didn't expect to happen. And I feel like I should tell it to you." He said. I imagine him biting his lip and nails. He looks really cute for a 21 year old guy. He's just like a kitten for me. Tough but scared. Cute and adorable. 

                           "We should meet at the Chinese store there. I'm coming to get you." I said as I hang up and go straight to my car.

~~~~

                           "So? What is it?" We walk to the park as we eat our own Chao Pan. Asian foods are the best. And I really love rice. It has grains that can make your brain active. 

                           "Well. Its just that Chad confesses that he likes me." I choked at my food. As he pats my back. As if , he expected that that's gonna happen. "I know right? I said that I like him too but not that way and I said that I have a boyfriend." He looks at his shoe. I feel sorry for this boy. Its too much for him , all the pressure and the drama. "The worse thing is that he kissed me."

                           "What?!" I said in shock. 

                           "I'm sorry. I can't lie to you. He kissed me and I try to fight it but the more I fight it , the more he grips on me." Then he started crying. As I hug him. I can't get mad at him right now. He idd the right thing. He said the truth. And that's the right thing. I'm not gonna scold him or get mad at him for kissing someone. I know that Adrian can sometimes be weak. And I understand that somehow , he feels something for the guy too. So all I need to do was to fight and protect him. 

                           "You're not mad at me?" He murmured at my chest. 

                           "No , you silly. I understand that you're going through a lot of things. And its not time for me to get mad. However , you have to pay the cost. But not now when you're having a bad time." I said as I cuddled with his hair. It smells so good. I hope we're like this forever. 

                           "What should I do?" He looks at me with those teary and big blue eyes that somehow makes him extra adorable for no reason. This guy just makes me crazy huh? 

                           I winked at him and I smiled as he smiled back. "You'll know it when we get back to my house."

                           The feeling I have with him is just wicked. Sometimes I just want to have my wicked way with him.

_______________________

[Author's Note:]

                   Seriously , I need an inspiration. I feel like this chapter is just 'blank' , but I tried my best and that there's more things going along the way. Not to mention the naughty things. So stay tuned and vote and comment and follow and just keep reading to be happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.1K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...
725 13 38
[Recent Note: I'm not really proud of this story at all now, it's way too long and boring, you're free to dismiss it.] This story is heavily inspired...
5.6K 352 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...