That Day, That Guy (제이) JAY E...

Von hjjssjn_

A Jay FF wherein... Kyra is the perfect girl everyone wanted her to be. But what about her? What does she rea... Mehr

First
Second
Third
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeeth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twentieth
Twenty First
Twenty Second
Twenty Third
Twenty Fourth

Fourth

46 5 12
Von hjjssjn_

CW//cursing
————————————————

Fourth;
"Found You."

"So, how was everything when we're gone, sweetie?" My mom asked me in the middle of dinner. "Did you find a friend?" She managed to finish her sentence but dad immediately spoke, not letting me to answer.

"Friends are useless." I lowered my head at my father's words. Maybe he was right... but can't I find someone? Someone who cares for me... a friend. "Don't make friends if they don't make you successful someday, Kyra. You're better off on your own. Are we clear?" I bit my lips at that. "Well... except from that Park Sunghoon, I guess?"

I didn't speak anymore...

The next day came so fast. But I didn't mind too much. Like my daily routine...

The class was pretty quiet and Sunghoon was just casually sitting on his seat. I placed the paper bag on the top of his desk neatly. I didn't uttered a word. I already put a sticky note there so not a problem.

He did not react or anything, but I guess he's keeping the shoes? Dad bought for him.

Mom told me that she's going on the restroom so I just strolled around. Our planned hang out has finally came to life. I didn't saw mom since earlier but I guess she's taking her time in the restroom. She said her stomach was not that well.

I shouldn't have hang out with her today...

I looked around and greeting random people since they greet or smile at me. Mom canceled the bodyguards today so we're alone. Not exactly because the driver was still there, though he was out of our sight so it was fine.

Another while has passed but mom didn't show any sign of coming out. I don't know where the restroom so I was kinda worried... I tried calling her but she didn't answered.

I walked around more since she's taking long and then... for the third time...

I was lost again.

I called my bodyguard and talked to mom afterwards. She said she was worried so I tried to find the way back. "Aish! Umm.. excuse me... can you tell me where the restroom is?" I need to pee! And as far as I remember, the restroom would be near to the parking lot.

The man I asked turned around and my eyes widen at the sight of him. KJ?! "Oh... I see, you're lost again?" I pressed my lips together while he chuckled. "Do you remember me?" He asked while he lend me the way, coming with me to the restroom.

"Umm yeah... we met last week. KJ, right?"

His brows raised in a manly way and that was hella attractive. "Jay, not KJ." Just great, Kyra. Another embarrassment, wonderful! "Oh sorry... I misheard it." He only smiled at me and then few more turn, we reached the restroom.

Wow, I'm so tired! Did I really walked away that far? "I'm Kyra." I stated, he nodded. "Kyra, you have a talent on getting lost, but not getting back." I pouted at his words, he chuckled more and patted my hair before walking away. "See you later." I only waved and entered the restroom to pee.

Gosh, my bladder almost popped! Thankfully, there was Jay. Oh shit! I forgot to say thank you again! I rolled my eyes at my self.

I got out and found mom and i's picnic blanket. I approached her with a smile as she sighed, relieved. I spent my day with mom happily but I can't forget about my guilt towards Jay. He helped me... but I didn't even got to thank him.

Days went too fast and I've noticed that Sunghoon was acting strange lately. Well, he's been joining me. Lunch, break time, or even when we were asked for a pair for an activity, he wanted to be with me. I don't know why was he like that but I didn't mind too much, maybe guilt ate him up. Or he's just trying to be nice because he got a nice shoe from us. But damn, they're also rich (I heard) so I know he can afford those shoes.

I did not complain because I like the idea of me having someone I can talk (though his replies were short and we actually RARELY talk but, hmm), and be with. I wasn't a lonely kid anymore.

I was just strolling around the school's ground when I saw someone so familiar. "Where was it?..." I know this voice. "Aha, found you." The figure entered the music building. What is he doing there? "Jay?" I followed him and he turned around, surprised.

"Y-you study here?"

I nodded and looked at him and his outfit, he was wearing casual clothes, not uniform. Was he studying here? I didn't know. Well, I rarely interact with people since you know... My attention drew to his hands with a small piece of paper. "Are you perhaps, lost?" He nodded and looked at the room disappointedly. "I can't find my classroom." I smiled a bit.

Time to repay, I guess? "I'll help you." His face lit up as he asked, "really?!" I nodded. "You helped me twice from getting lost... oh, I didn't get to say thank you so... thank you I guess?" He smiled at me.

God! How did you make that smile perfectly? "No probs... but if you're busy, I-"

"I'm not. Let's go!" I pulled his sleeves and guided him to the room that the paper has written on it. "I'll tour you, maybe later since classes are starting." he nodded and bowed as thank you.

I left his classroom to proceed to mine. Well, he was a school year older. "Where have you been?" Sunghoon asked as soon as I sat down beside him, I only smiled, teasing him. "Why?... are you interested on me now?" I wiggled my brows to annoy him but he just smiled a little and covered his face with a book to sleep.

Oh shook! I made him smile!

"Hey! Don't sleep! That's no fair!" I want to tease you more! He lowered the book which made me smile but faded as soon as he covered it again after saying, "then sleep too. It'll be fair by then." I pouted and just took out my sketchpad. I'll just draw something out since he didn't want to talk to me.

"Been a while since I saw that."

I swiftly covered my work and glared at him. The teacher came so I stood up. Lucky you, the teacher came!

The class was over and I decided to go out of the classroom. I left Sunghoon since I had to go to Jay. I promised to tour him around. Luckily, my bodyguards aren't allowed in school during these time. Only lunch breaks and when time to go home.

"Hey! How's the first day?" I asked when he got out. He was done talking to someone and he smiled to me excitedly. "I made a friend! Well, barely... " I nodded and walked with him.

"On break time, I can't eat with you. For some personal reasons..."

He patted my shoulder while smiling, "Hey, no sweats! I understand. There's a lot who said that to me in my class because they're parents were strict. I don't know why, really but I guess since this school is for rich kids... I'm not, just a scholar." Yeah, I figured that since he was working on the cemetery...

"It's not like I don't want to eat with you..." he nodded and signed me to go.

I toured him around and luckily, he has good memory so it didn't take that long. We had 10 minutes spare for break time. "Ahh! Found you! Where have you been, Ky (Kai)? I was so tired-" I jumped at the sudden voice. Sunghoon approached us, confused with who I was with.

"Umm... he's new. I- helped him to not get lost..." I answered at Sunghoon. He glared at me, I gulped. Shoot why am I nervous?! "You should have let me come along. We don't know..." he said through gritted teeth while I pressed my lips together.

O-kay... so this is kinda scary. Mom, pick me up!

"Sunghoon."

Jay smiled at him warmly, god even if he was treated badly?! "Yeah... it says on your nameplate. Jeongsong. Call me Jay instead." He offered a hand but Sunghoon only looked at it. Awkwardly, he took his hand back to his pocket...

I smiled nervously at them. "W-we don't have m-much time for b-break... shall we eat?..." Sunghoon grabbed my hands away from Jay. I looked back and gave Jay an apologetic look but he just showed me his thumbs up and also walked away.

"Why are we in the classroom?" I asked but he didn't replied, instead he opened his bag and bought out a box. "I- my mom baked cookies and told me to share it with you." He said in a low tone. I smirked teasingly to him. "Your mom knows me? Are you telling her about me? Like we hang ou-" he cut me off by shoving a cookie to my mouth.

"Mr. Gu came at my dad's company. Stop assuming things..." I pouted at him. He was actually ignoring me but then later joined me munching on the food. Psh! Playing cold but actually so protective!

I mean, duhh?! We don't usually talk but he was glaring at Jay so bad earlier. Like a big brother. And speaking of him, "Hey, do you hate Jay?" I asked and sipped on my juice (he bought it for me). He looked at me with blank expression. "I'm just worried— no, umm, he's a stranger." He shifted his eyes so I just shrugged and continued eating.

"This cookie is amazing, oh my gosh!" He looked at me and did he smile? "Yeah... thanks. I mean, on behalf of my mom." His tongue slipped again?

"Seriously, what's with you today? You seemed... like a different person." I raised my brow but he just shoved my face off. It was near him, not too much though. "Nothing." My classmates filled the room when the bell rang so we kept the remaining food.

I took out my notes and focused on studying after...

At lunch break, again, the bodyguard has my clothes so I rushed and get back to my classroom again to find Sunghoon already waiting for me. We eat our lunches together.

"No one knew about your sketchpad?" I looked at his question, he was staring at me with confused eyes. "Umm, yeah... what about that?" My heart was beating crazy for I-don't-know reason. Why am I nervous?!

"The bodyguard earlier saw it and was about to take it to the trash." My heart sank.

Fuck...

————

After a long week— an update!

Thank you for reading TDTG guys and I hope you still support me. Follow me for more updates because I usually announce on my board.

The scenes was getting excited and I decided to make a new attitude of Kyra— the jolly one!

She was actually a jolly person but she didn't have any friends so she was just jolly towards her mom and nanny. BUT since Sunghoon was fun to tease (I really enjoyed writing it when Sunghoon was being teased ^^) and Jay was— aherghm! So yeah! I made her a lil jolly in this book.

Also, I was struggling to write when she's always prim and proper because I don't know how to deliver it well since I'm an outgoing person. Being prim and proper isn't really my thing because I was more of a crazy person ;)

That's all, have a good day!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

389K 13.6K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
56.9K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
9.5K 291 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
32.5K 1.4K 15
She is a nerd girl that living with a peaceful life, but that peaceful life began to chaotic when a famous guy named Heeseung approached her.