𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
Break
38. Nostalgia

37. The 4th Wall

1.2K 59 52
By Hi_Hi_There

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SUIC*DE (UNCENSORED)AND TRAUMA DESCRIPTIONS! READER DISCRETION ADVISED!

I ADVISE TISSUES! And to all my straight readers- from this chapter on the book is extremely fruity ;)) (not sorry- but just deal with it- and if you can't imagine them as the opposite gender)

This chapter also includes small spoilers but not really. Honestly common knowledge by now. Regarding Kurogiri's identity and such, but that's it. (not detailed)

Inmortui, the title of the last chapter means undead in Latin. Just wanted to share that. All titles of this book are important, help you find out what's going to happen in future events! So I suggest you take a look at them and translate them!

Small note: Oshiro's name is; Oshiro Yoko. Yoko being her last name... I think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

You stretched out your arms, "I'll give you the run down. From the beginning. No lies, no shortcuts, no leaving anything out."

You lounged back in the chair and rested your cheek on your fist. With a face that said you wouldn't hesitate to kill them all, you said, "Don't interrupt me at all."

"Have you ever heard of a thing called shifting?" You asked after a few seconds of silence, trying to figure out where to start.

No one answered your question due to your prior demand. You opened your mouth and tilted your head for a moment before continuing, "Well, it's a thing that usually nerds do- to get inside their favorite show, book, reality to experience it in full..."

You looked around the room and studied the adults' confused faces. Nezu's face was intrigued with a slight bit of worry.

You smiled, "It's sort of like an astral projection but better. You see, that's where I got my hero name from kinda funny, isn't it!"

No one laughed.

"You'll understand my hilarious joke later," you waved it off. "I'll just move on then. By now I'm sure some of you, Nezu, have already caught onto what I've been hinting at. And yes, it's true! This world, your universe, where we are standing and breathing right now... it's all fake!"

Many people widened their eyes or gasped. Those who did nothing just didn't believe you.

"Well fake is harsh. People say that the reality you shift into is real and you need to respect that the people and things in it are real too. However, I just don't believe that," you paused and bit the inside of your lip. "Maybe it's like that for others but that's just not my case. For me, I'm trapped in my own mind."

You stood up and walked slowly in a swaying circle. You opened up your arms wide as you continued.

"I found out through, you could say, trial and error, that I'm actually just in a coma! Can you believe that! I myself don't really know what happened but as we speak my real body is lying in a fucking hospital bed, unconscious! My family and my best friend wait by my bedside crying, too many nights to count. I don't even know if the time here lines up with the time out there!? Who knows how long it's been in my world. Days, months, years!?"

You stopped your walking and stared at Nezu a few feet away from his desk.

"What do you think that makes you all then? I'll tell you. You're all just characters in my dream. More importantly, all are just characters from a show which I love so much. See I would bridge your show, shout out to the favorite father figure of the fandom," you gestured to Aizawa.

"Bullshit."

You raised a brow.

"That's bullshit (Y/n)!" Mr. Aizawa raised his voice and took a step towards you.

"Hey, hey! Watch your tone." You responded in an irritated manner.

Mr. Aizawa stepped forward again, "Watch my tone? (Y/n) do you understand how ridiculous all of this sounds!? It's not possible! There was a world before you came here and your appearance didn't change anything."

"Good point. There was a world before I came, yes. Things aren't possible for this world, sure. But how is that going to explain my power? The documents you found, huh? All of that isn't possibly right! I mean it shouldn't be but who am I to judge what's real and fake in my own fucking mind? How could I tell anyways! Maybe that life was just a lie. Is that what you're saying?! HUH!"

You yelled at your teacher.

"No that's not what-"

You cut him off.

"No that's exactly what you mean! The people I love and care about. The people who care about me. They're all just a figment of my imagination!? WAS MY LIFE A LIE HUH!?" You were panting heavily at this point. You gripped your face and calmed down with a few deep breaths.

You glared at Mr. Aizawa, "I told you not to interrupt me. If that happens again there will be consequences."

Mr. Aizawa stayed silent as he backed up again against the office wall.

"Now as I was saying... In my world, this is just a show. Everyone here is just a character in said show. That's why I knew information, personal things, legal things. Everything. In 3rd person we as watchers followed your lives, adventures, and hardships. We got to see your past, present, and future. That's why I knew who you were," you looked at Mr. Aizawa.

"Why I knew your secret," you looked at All Might. "Why I knew about the nomus, the league, All For One, everything."

You walked back to the office chair and sat down. You crossed one leg on top of the other and rested your left elbow on the armrest. You leaned to the left and placed your nose and mouth onto the flat part of your fist, between your knuckles and the back of your hand.

"You know, I know so much. Things you can't even comprehend, all without the use of my quirk. Oboro... well that's a funny story," You cocked your head towards Mic and Aizawa who were standing next to each other.

The two of them opened their eyes wide and Mic spoke, "What about him... he's been dead for years. Why does he matter?"

You smiled slightly, "Well I'll tell you one thing, he isn't dead. I know where he is too but I won't tell you that. I think it'd be too hard for your hearts to handle." You fake pouted as you spoke and Mic stepped forward angrily.

Mr. Aizawa help him back though, unsure of what you or Mic would do if this escalated.

You chuckled slightly and ignored them. Your words were harsh but at this point you couldn't care less. Ever since that day you committed suicide you were incredibly unstable. Your thoughts of getting back to your normal life had slipped into a fantasy. A dream which you had convinced yourself you'd never make true, no matter how many shooting stars you wished on. No matter how hard you imagined a way out, or planned, or prayed... there was no escape.

You stayed silent for a long moment as these thoughts and reminders flooded your mind.

Since you didn't continue talking Nezu came to the conclusion that you were done. He only took a second to create a question that he wanted to know but also one that would rile you up.

"(Y/n), tell me about yourself," Nezu smiled cheekily.

You broke out of your distraught faze as he continued. "Tell me about your life before you came here. How you used to be, your friends, family. I want to know about it all."

You couldn't register his words properly, your ears couldn't listen because you were so enraged. How could he even say something like that in this situation? You wanted him to be mad, for someone to yell at you to fulfill the emptiness you felt... but this only carved out your heart even more.

You pursed your lips for a moment as you remembered your life and the people in it. Fond memories resurfaced and you felt the heat between your eyes and cheeks, the tears forming and the blockage in your ears returning.

"Well... I don't know my mom. My dad is in jail for a reason my aunt won't tell me. I live with her alone but she always has a man over, a different one every night. My aunt is on my mothers side but thats the most I know about any extended family," you paused for a moment thinking about where you wanted to go next.

You smiled faintly then continued, "I have a best friend named Akemi. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet and I love her dearly. She'd jokingly make fun of me for watching your show so much but she never put me down. She encouraged me to do the things I enjoyed and fought off anyone who had a problem with me. Believe it or not in my world I was nothing like how I am now... I was quiet, shy, and I kept to my own little things. I wouldn't dare pick a fight with anyone since I was so weak and pathetic. The only time I'd curse is when I was mad at one of the guys my aunt brought home."

For some reason soft music filled your ears as you remembered more. It seemed to fill the entire room fitting with the feelings you had. The staff around you also seemed to notice this and the light that started to emit from you. Emotions were one of the things that could interfere with your quirk. If you felt a strong enough emotion you quirk would act on its own to show your feelings.

The warm light around you grew as you continued to talk about Akemi. You spoke about times at school and how much Akemi would talk at lunch. She always ran her mouth and had information on everyone in your grade. You didn't mind her talkative behavior as you enjoyed listening to her talk. Her voice calmed you and drew out the pain and depression you were going through.

You also laughed at the rumor you two were gay for each other and dating. That's how you know a friendship is strong, very strong.

The stress from grades and tests were one of the things that you struggled with. You talked about how you had straight A+'s in every subject and excelled in science being a few years ahead than your peers. You chuckled out loud as you replayed the words of Akemi about how you were academically smart but not equivalent with common sense.

Then your mind crossed one specific memory that filled your heart but pained it at the same time.

{Flashback}

You sat on top of a lush hill in the dead of night underneath a thick Japanese maple tree. The twisted and oddly shaped branches of the tree extended in a large radius over you, each carrying hundreds of vibrant orange leaves. The sounds of crickets filling your ears and the light breeze tickling your skin.

Warmth grew on your right side as you looked over to see a brown haired girl staring into night sky.

The moment was peaceful and surreal. You studied her delicate features; soft skin, golden brown eyes, dark hair... her plump pink lips and glimmer in her eyes. You felt so calm as you watched her.

Her head turned before her eyes and then she looked at you with her beautiful eyes. Her eyes looked at you with slight confusion and her head titled.

"What are you staring at?" She asked with a small laugh. Her eyes closed as she smiled and you looked away with a soft blush.

"Nothing..." you said as you looked back into the night.

"You sure?" She moved closer and nudged your shoulder. "You weren't looking at me were you?"

You laughed and faced her, "No, why would I? What's there to see?"

She scrunched her nose as lunged at you with a playful yell.

You yelped as you fell back and she landed across your stomach, "Akemi!"

You both laughed as Akemi laid across you, a warm laugh in a warm moment.

Akemi sat up and sat right next to you as she placed her head on your shoulder. You cheeks warmed up with her action, a feeling you'd never felt before overwhelmed you. She was so close... but she'd been this close before so what was different? You couldn't tell but you also didn't complain, it was nice.

You both stared up at the starry night in a comfortable silence. You felt free in this moment, all of your worries faded as you enjoyed her company.

This was a regular thing you two did. Sneak out at night once a week to the largest hill in your area and stare at the stars. Now this hill held a special place in both of your hearts. It's where you met.

You met under the large maple tree you were currently under. Its orange leaves rustled in the breeze and a few fell down onto you. Though you may not believe it, a leaf in the shape of a heart fluttered down in front of you two.

Akemi stretched out her hand and caught the leaf before it glided away. She held the leaf softly and studied it. As she looked at the leaf you looked down at her on your shoulder. She looked even more beautiful up close... and your heart acknowledged this. It was beating so fast it echoed in your ears. You were sure Akemi could hear it too and so you tried to calm yourself.

However, the feelings caught up to you and you acknowledged them for what they really were. Akemi let go of the leaf and it continued its journey and as she did this you whispered softly.

"I- I love you"

In that moment your world froze and everything felt so free. The rumors you'd heard about you and Akemi all started to feel so real.

Akemi didn't respond and for a moment you though she hadn't heard you and felt slightly relieved. But then you felt a loving squeeze on your arm as she pulled herself closer to you.

You looked down at her again but as you did your lips collided with hers as she leaned up to kiss you. You were startled for a moment before you embraced it. You leaned into the kiss as well and everything seemed to melt. You felt so free... the same as the leaf that twirled away in the wind. You forgot about everything in that moment as you smiled through the kiss...

{Flashback end}

You smiled at the memory wondering how you almost forgot. You and Akemi never officially started going out but you did get closer. You two were always next to each other with an unspoken feeling between you.

You hand't noticed but tears had began to run down your cheeks. The hot streams pulled you back into reality and you remembered where you were. You didn't remember if you'd said all of that out loud or just thought about it, but at this point you couldn't care less.

This warm light that had surrounded you before shut off quickly with your realization.

You were angry, pissed now. The time you spent recovering from that night seemed to all be for nothing now. You remembered that you couldn't get back there to them to her and that you were trapped in your own mind.

You stood up and wiped your tears, "I'm leaving." You walked to the office doors and no one said a thing, leading you to believe you had said all of that out loud.

You had to face that in this place, you had to be strong. You pushed through the large doors harshly and stormed down the hallway. You had to if you wanted a chance of going back, but the pain you felt in your chest began to grown. You were so angry- angry at Nezu, angry at yourself, angry at the world. Emotions started to overwhelm you again and the lights in the hallways started to flicker.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Hawks yell from down the hallway.

You blocked him out as you gripped your chest and stopped walking. The pain kept getting larger until the point where it felt real. Your vision faded as you stood in place with your hand gripping your chest.

Hawks caught up to you and yelled to you, but you couldn't hear him. The lights got worse and the building seemed to shake like an earthquake was happening.

Hawks yelled again as he shook your seemingly lifeless body. Your eyes showed no response as they continued to stare blankly.

Hawks yelled for help as the shaking and lights got worse. Dust started to fall from the ceiling and Hawks ran off to find Recovery Girl.

Luckily though Recovery Girl was already on her way sensing something was off. She ran as fast as she could towards your body, her knees shaking due to the environment and her age.

When she reached you she took one look and realized what was happening.

"Hawks, knock out (Y/n), she's having a seizure!" Recovery Girl ordered.

"Knock her out? But wouldn't that just make things worse!?" Hawks yelled back, clearly stressed out.

"Just do as I say! (Y/n) is a special case- I don't have time to explain!"

Hawks, though still confused, followed Recovery Girl's instructions. He hit a few pressure points on your body and you collapsed into his arms.

The building stopped shaking and the lights stopped flickering. The staff members had already run out of the office room and caught up to you, Hawks, and Recovery Girl.

They frantically asked what was going on but Recovery Girl just pushed past them and told Hawks to follow her to her office.

When they reached the infirmary Hawks placed you on one of the beds.

"Get out," Recovery Girl said sternly to Hawks.

"But-"

"Just get out."

Hawks paused for a moment not wanting to leave you alone, concerned for your safety but listened. His mind was going 100 miles per hour as he tried to make sense of it all.

When he exited the room Recovery Girl closed and locked the door, leaving only herself and you inside.

Hawks was bombarded with questions from the staff members but couldn't answer any of them.

Nezu stood to the side as his employees asked questions. He looked out of one of the many windows to see a storm forming outside. It was irregular, dark, and lightning started to shoot out as well. Within the storm he could see flashes of colors, almost as if it was glitching. These flashing colors seemed to extend out of the storm, reaching across the sky.

The sky seemed to be glitching... the world seemed to be glitching.

Nezu was now extremely concerned. He feared he may have started something with a few words that could end catastrophically.

----------

Oshiro sat in her room at home watching TV, but suddenly she felt an extreme pain in her chest and her screen glitched.

The channel changed to the news where a woman was outside with a strange storm behind her.

The pain in Oshiro's chest calmed down as she began to listen to what the reporter was saying.

"I'm standing live outside of UA's Academy grounds. Above me as you can see is a large storm that formed out of nowhere."

The storm behind her flashed between blue, red, and purple lights, as if it was glitching. And lightning often sprung out which but it was muffled by the dark clouds.

The reporter continued as the scene changed to focus on the storm.

"Reports say that pro hero, and student, Astral was seen with pro hero Hawks entering the building just before the storm formed. What connection does this have? We don't know yet, but stay tuned to find out."

Oshiro didn't wait around any longer. She ran out of her house leaving it empty for no one lived there besides her. Though this was strange for a girl her age, living alone, society turned a blind eye because it felt normal. Actually, she seemed to be so normal that people besides those in her class didn't pay any attention to her, like she wasn't even there.

Despite that as Oshiro ran, many eyes were drawn to her. Not because of the fact that she was running down the street no...

But the fact that ever so often she'd spark either blue, red, or purple lights and at that moment her body would distort. She'd even jump ahead of where she was running like she was glitching through the space.

Though this slowed her down a little bit, Oshiro reached UA in only a few minutes. She saw a crowd that had formed of reporters and local people. They were all staring into the sky, mesmerized by the scene.

Oshiro only paused for a moment to locate the front gate of UA before she ran towards it. She pushed through people who yelled at her and shoved her back.

When she reached the gate many people told her that she wasn't allowed through but she didn't listen to them as she tried her school ID to get through the gate. The card reader didn't register though and the gates didn't open. It was turned off since it wasn't a school day but that didn't stop her from trying.

'Come on... come on!' Oshiro pleaded in her head as she frantically swiped her ID once more. Her heart rate rose as she became more desperate and then she glitched again and fortunately for her, right to the other side of the gate.

She stuttered forward when she realized what just happened.

"What..." Oshiro muttered as she turned around to see she was on the other side of the gate. She hadn't noticed when this happened as she was running because her mind was only set on (Y/n).

Oshiro got a hold of herself and began running again to the front doors of UA. She tried to push through the large front doors but they wouldn't budge. She tried the doorknobs but they were locked.

Oshiro backed off the door for a second and sighed. However, in that moment the pain she had felt in her chest returned.

"Ah..." Oshiro clutched her chest again as the pain and throbbing grew. Just as this happened the storm above UA started lashing out, sending lightning for every direction and thunder overriding the yells of the press.

Oshiro couldn't take it anymore and used her quirk to freeze and break the door handle off the door. This unlocked the door and she pushed in, stumbling on the other side in pain.

She hesitated for a moment before running towards the infirmary a slight waver in her steps. When she reached the elevators she smashed the up button until the elevator came.

When she stepped inside she then repeatedly hit the close doors button and hit floor 2.

The elevator music that played in her ears as she stood in pain anxiously annoyed her. She covered her ears, squeezing her head tight as she waited for the elevator to reach the second floor. It seemed like forever that she was waiting and the music was just taunting her.

Eventually the elevator doors opened again and Oshiro began running to the infirmary. She could make out in front of her in the hallway a few figures all huddled around a door.

She didn't care who they were when she reached them. She pushed them out of the way as she tried to open the infirmary door, only to find that it was locked.

"Miss Yoko?" a female's voice called out to Oshiro.

Oshiro turned around to see Midnight who had a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing here?" Midnight asked the student.

Oshiro thought of a way to answer but it would've sounded ridiculous. She felt like you were in trouble? She could feel your pain? None of that made sense.

Instead of answering the question, Oshiro just said, "I need to see (Y/n)."

Aizawa then stepped in, "Why would you need to see (Y/n)?"

"I-I can't explain but... she's in pain. Something is wrong with her, but that's all I can say. I don't know how much she wants me to share with people," Oshiro turned back towards the door.

She closed her eyes, trying to get that glitching thing to happen again. It seemed to start to destabilize more when she got closer to you, but for some reason when she actually needed it, it didn't want to start up again.

"What do you mean she's in pain? Miss Yoko?" Midnight asked.

Oshiro just ignored her though as she started pleading in her mind to the thing that was making her glitch. Whatever it was she just wanted it to help her now, to help her reach you.

Then suddenly Oshiro's body began to glitch uncontrollably. She yelled out in pain as she collapsed to the ground, body shaking and glitching out.

Midnight's eyes widened along with the other teachers who watched the event.

Then the next second she was gone. The staff members were frightened as they began to search and call out for Oshiro through the halls. However, Oshiro was now on the other side of the door, inside of the infirmary.

Recovery Girl looked up to the door to see Oshiro on the ground shaking and glitching out.

"Oh dear! Are you alright!?" Recovery Girl asked as she ran over to Oshiro's figure.

Oshiro didn't respond and stood up, her legs struggling to support her. She walked past Recovery Girl who asked her questions and insisted that she sit down, but Oshiro just ignored her and continued towards you.

Oshiro's eyes studied your body laying flat, facing the ceiling on the hospital bed. Your body was trembling and your face was covered in sweat. Your lips looked as though you were mumbling something yet no sound came out.

Oshiro stumbled over and sat down on the chair that was positioned next to your bed. She took hold of your hand and held it tight.

"You're ok... calm down. I'm right here," Oshiro whispered things to you trying to get your body to calm down.

Then suddenly your unconscious body gasped and surged aggressively. At that same moment Oshiro's body glitched worse than it ever had before. Her body flickered in and out of Recovery Girl's vision who could only watch silently. The lights of the room flickered and some even exploded. The room shook so hard that Recovery Girl fell to her knees. Her eyes were wide as she watched the two girls struggle in pain and she was unable to do anything.

Everyone in the building fell to the ground as the building shook and lights went out. Outside the building the ground even shook, throwing some reporters to the ground.

Everyone was now concerned in the world as they questioned what was happening. Home tvs went out which was then followed by a worldwide black out.

Then it all froze. The shaking stopped and everything was silent. Light turned back on and things stabilized. The storm above UA stopped freaking out and Oshiro's body stopped glitching.

Recovery Girl hurried towards the two girls only to see a heartbreaking scene.

Your closed eyes were filled with tears that streamed down your face. Oshiro was now also unconscious, breathing heavily by your side, still clutching onto your hand.

Time seemed to hold still as Recovery Girl watched you two, tears now even falling down her face. But this was no time for her to cry.

Recovery Girl quickly moved Oshiro to a hospital bed of her own and hooked her up to some machinery.

Teachers had now entered the room since the unnatural earthquake had set the door off its hinges.

Nezu led in first and stared in silence at the two girls and Recovery Girl fretting over them. The other heroes moved past him to help Recovery Girl with anything causing the volume level in the room to increase drastically.

Nezu looked down at the ground and knitted his eyebrows only now understanding what he had just set off. All of your words seemed to be true about this reality, and he'd just made it all the more unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...woah... I'm not even sure what to say at this point. I just put my whole authorussy into that (not really- gotta save that for later).

THOUGHTS!!? COMMENTS?!!! IDEAS OF WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYONE????!!!---->

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter (sorry I take so long on everything)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 811 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
239K 7.9K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.5M 54.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
294K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...