Lucifer's daughter

By Dominion4ever

(This is only a story please don't get mad) After Lucifer was sent to hell he ended up living in hell and end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

293 0 0
By Dominion4ever

Lucifer's POV

I started planning my revenge while rubbing my huge belly I put my hands on my back due to the weight my belly is getting "Your getting so big making daddy's stomach more heavier". I carefully walked around hell for a little bit before carrying on with the plan that's when it hits me or which didn't I chuckled and flew to heaven holding my stomach with both hands once I reached heaven I walked down the hallways I felt a little pain in my stomach I put a hand on the wall the other on my stomach as I started breathing"Oh God oh god oh god". I felt relived when the pain was over I rubbed my stomach "You really have to do that huh". I let go of the wall and making my way to see God I saw God waiting for me "Where have you come from". I smiled placing a hand on my stomach "I have been on earth looking around to see how's everyone has been doing". I turned around and saw him...Michael the one that send me to hell man I hate him "Have you seen my servant job there's no one like him on earth he respect me and refuse to do evil". I smirked rubbing my huge belly "Yes but job has right to fear god". I put a hand on my stomach and the other to show job "You gave him everything he desire and protect his family look how rich he is". I took away the view "But take away everything he has and he will curse to your face". I went back to my devil form now my belly is so huge I can barely stand at all "You may test him but don't hurt him". I smiled and I started to fly away but with my big belly I couldn't fly straight and crashed to the ground thankfully my hands was on my belly so the baby wont get squish I slowly get up from the ground with everyone looking at me "What are you looking at?!". Michael  started waking towards me to help me but I pushed him away "Don't touch me?!". He sighed and walked away from me I started to fly away but I turned around to see Michael I turned back and grabbed his hand "hey um thank you for trying to help me". Michael turned around "Your welcome". I felt another pain and squeezes his hand "owwwwwwwwwww". He knelt down and puts his hands on my belly "Looks like the baby is coming soon". I nodded still my eyes closed i opened them once the pain past I looked at Michael as he struggled to get up as he does he placed a hand on his belly "Quit struggling inside me". I glanced at him "Are you having a baby?" He nodded "congratulations". He thanks me as I flew away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 877 31
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
9.9M 748K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.8M 154K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
33K 1.7K 72
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...