Please, Save Him: One Piece (...

By AnimeLoverMaya

After watching the heart wrenching scene where Akainu kills Ace, you go to bed. While sleeping, a Spirit name... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Enter the Whitebeard Pirates!
Chapter 2: [Y/N] and Nozomu! A Tragic Past
You Saved Me, So I'll Return The Favor! [Y/N] Discovers Bloodbending
Chapter 5: You Are Family! I love you
Chapter 6: You Traitor! Thatch's Death
Chapter 7: [Y/N]'s Decision! Blackbeard Will Pay!
Chapter 8: The Hero's Reunion! Their Names are Fire Fist Ace and [Y/N] [L/N]
Chapter 9: The Hero's Reunion! Their Names are Fire Fist Ace and [Y/N] [L/N]
Chapter 10: Chapter 10: The Hero's Reunion! : Part 3
Chapter 11: Ace and Luffy! Hot Emotions and Brotherly Bonds!
Chapter 12: Ace and Luffy! Brotherly Bonds: Part 2
Chapter 13: Erumalu, The City of Green and the Kung-Fu Dugong!
Chapter 14: Erumalu, The City of Green! [Y/N]'s Ture Power!
Ace
Zoro
Sanji
Usopp
Luffy
Nami
Vivi

Chapter 3: The Pirate Festival!

731 21 0
By AnimeLoverMaya

The Mail Gull dropped a newspaper Marco's hands. Opening it, his eyes caught sight of something interesting.

"It looks like there's going to be a festival at an island today. They're looking for someone to show off their devil fruit powers since the one they hired called in sick," Marco said. (I almost said quirks. Haha! Wrong Anime 🤣😜) Ace looked at you, smiling. You frowned.

"What are you thinking?" You asked, suspicion lacing your voice. Ace looked around innocently.

"Nothin," he said. You raised you eye brow at him, not convinced. Ace's smile grew till he broke. "Okay, okay!" He said excitedly. "So, you haven't really shown us your other abilities yet that you were born with, right?" He asked. You nodded slowly.

"Yeah? The only reason I don't show my other abilities off is because I don't want to set the ship on fire, punch a hole through it, or set us off course!" You said. "I'm still questioning how you haven't set the ship on fire yet, Ace." You said. Ace laughed.

"Hey, I've used my fire plenty of times and I haven't set the ship on fire!" He said proudly. Marco smirked at him.

"Yet." He said. Ace glared at him.

"Hey!" He snapped. He looked back at you. "Anyway, since the festival is looking for people with powers, why don't you enter? It will be the perfect time for you to show off your fire powers!" Ace said. You looked at him, dumbfounded. You then started waving your hands back and forth, shaking your head.

"No, no, no, no, no! Absolutely not!" You shouted. Ace pouted.

"Why not?" He asked. You pointed at him.

"First off, don't make that face. Secondly, we don't even know if there are going to be marines there. And thirdly, I don't want people knowing about my powers. We don't know what kind of people would want to get ahold of this kind of power." You said.

"The festival is for pirates only." Marco said. You nodded.

"I stand corrected." You said. Ace pouted again.

"Please?" He begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"No."

"Please. Argh! Damnit Ace!" You shouted. Ace laughed. placing his hands on his stomach. Thatch chuckled.

"Alright, how about this, we can contact the festival via transponder snail, and see if they would be alright with the both of you showing off your powers? That way, [Y/N] can show off her fire abilities and so she doesn't have to go alone. And we wouldn't tell them about your powers. We would tell them that you did eat a devil fruit." Thatch said. You placed your hand on your chin in thought.

"Hmm, that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea." You said. Ace looked at you, his eyes sparkling.

"So you'll do it?" He asked. You sighed and chuckled.

"Yes, I'll do it. But only if you are doing it to. I'm not going up there by myself." You said. Ace smiled.

"Deal! This is going to be so much fun!" He shouted. You mentally sighed.

'What have I just gotten myself into?' You thought.

~~~

After getting permission from the festival and receiving an eternal pose, the Moby Dick made its way to the island.

There was still an hour before you and Ace were needed, so you decided to walk around and see what there was to see. You eyes sparkled as you spotted the most beautiful thing you had ever seen in your life! It was.....cotton candy! You looked at Ace, pointing at the cotton candy with excitement.

"Ace! Can we go get cotton candy! Please?" You asked. Ace laughed and nodded.

"Sure." He said. The two of you walked over to the stand and bought cotton candy.

"Ace!" A voice shouted. Turning around, you saw a boy in a Straw Hat. Ace smiled.

"Luffy!" The two greeted each other with high fives. You smiled at the interaction of the two.

"What are you doing here?" Ace asked. Luffy chuckled.

"My crew and I got an invitation to the festival that's happening here! What are you doing here?" Luffy asked. Ace smiled, tilting his hat up slightly.

"Same as you," he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "Actually, [Y/N] and I are going to be showing off our devil fruit powers!" Ace said. Luffy made eye contact with you. His eyes widened and sparkled.

"You have devil fruit powers?!" Luffy shouted. You looked to the side and sweat dropped.

"Y-yes." You said, looking at Luffy again. Luffy smiled.

"That's awesome! Can you show me?" Luffy asked. Ace chuckled.

"You'll be able to see them when the show starts, which I think, is going to be any minute now." He said. Luffy pouted.

"Aw. Okay. I'll see you guys later!" Luffy shouted. As he walked away, you could hear him mutter something about loosing his crew. As you and Ace walked up to the stage, you looked at him.

"Who was that?" You asked. Of course you knew full well who that was, you just had to play the part of clueless. Ace chuckled.

"Hehe, sorry about that. He's my younger brother." He said. You stared at him.

"You have a younger brother?! Since when?" You asked. Ace chuckled. 

"Since I met him." He said. You pouted.

"Well that definitely clears things up." You said. Ace laughed.

"I'll tell you more about how we met after the show." He said. You smiled and nodded.

"Alright." You said.

You and Ace got into position.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome, the Second Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates himself, Fire Fist Ace!" The announcer shouted. Ace smirked. Jumping up, he moved his arms forward, shooting two coulombs of fire into the sky. 

"And accompanying him is this amazing Elemental Devil Fruit user, [Y/N] [L/N]!" The announcer shouted. You smiled. Spinning around, you shot a huge burst of flames into the sky. 

The crowd gasped at this awesome display of power. Ace stared in amazement.

"Not bad, [Y/N]." He said. You smirked.

"Oh I'm just getting started!" You said.

~~~~~

After a few hours of showing off your fire abilities, you decided it was time to end the show. You curled your hand into a fist and shot fire out. You then did a front flip, opening your mouth and blowing fire out, keeping you from hitting the ground. You finished with your right hand curled into a fist, your arm jutted out, and your left leg out, both shooting fire. The crowd clapped and cheered as the show ended. You stood up along with Ace and bowed, smiling.

~~~~~

You sat on the railing as the ship sailed away from the island. The railing seemed to be your designated spot. If anyone wanted to find you, all they had to do was look for you on the railings. Ace walked up, firecrackers in his arms.

"Hey [Y/N], you want to light fireworks with me?" He asked. You looked back and smiled.

"Sure! It's been a while since I've lit fireworks." You said. After getting them set up, you extended your index and middle fingers and shot fire at the wick, making sure the fire didn't land on the ship. The fireworks launched into the air. 

You sat on the railing and watched them light up. Ace sat next to you, watching. You looked at him.

"So, are you going to tell me how you and your little brother met?" You asked. Ace chuckled.

"Well, he was dropped off at the island where I was living, being raised by Dadan, the leader of the Mountain Bandits." He said. You shivered in mock fear.

"Ooh, so scary." You said. Ace laughed.

"Nah, it was actually a whole lot of fun, though I did have to hunt for my own food," Ace looked up at the sky as the next firework went off, courtesy of Marco. "I was ten and Luffy was eight. He did everything he could to make friends with me. We also met Sabo," a look of sadness crossed Ace's face when he mentioned Sabo's name. "When Luffy was taken by a pirate on our island, we expected him to tell them where all the treasure was that Sabo and I had hidden. But he didn't. He endured so much torture and didn't even utter a word. When I asked him why he didn't spill his guts, Luffy said it was because if he had told them where the treasure was, then Sabo and I wouldn't be his friends. He said the being lonely hurts more than being sad." Ace smiled slightly. You smiled gently at him.

"Seems like Luffy was quite the persuader." You said. Ace chuckled.

"Yeah, he was," he frowned. "But we really became close when Sabo was killed at sea. He was going to sail away, but before he could, another ship shot him down, killing him." Ace said. He clenched his hands into fists. You frowned and placed your hand on top of his. Ace looked at you. You faced him and pulled him into a hug. Ace hugged back, relishing how warm your exposed skin felt in the short sleeve shirt.

"I'm so sorry that you lost Sabo, Ace." You said. Ace smiled and laughed lightly. His breath against your neck sent shivers down your spine.

"It's in the past, [Y/N]. There's nothing Luffy nor I can do about it now. All we can do is keep moving forward and keep Sabo in our hearts." Ace said. You smiled and hugged him tighter. This was possibly the best day of your life. Little did you know, in the next hours to come, you would expose the power that Raava wanted to avoid telling you about.

~~~~~

Coming Up

"Izo, what's going on?"

"Marines are attacking. You should get inside where it's safe!"

"We are the marines! I am Captain Kanji Yomura! Men, this is a direct order! Kill everyone here! We're going to take down the Whitebeard Pirate Crew once and for all!"

"Iron-Iron Fist!"

"I know that you aren't like the elder because you didn't do it maliciously. You did it without knowing. You are still the same kind, loving beautiful [Y/N] that I know and,"

"And I'm proud of you. You stopped right before you could do any damage."

//I apologize if Chapter 4 seems a little short. I hope you all liked this. Feel free to comment what you all thought of this part.//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.2K 42
When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became my sun. Your fate was settled the momen...
151K 7.5K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...
506K 13.8K 102
The story of one piece but you the reader gets to be in it. Now so we could skip over some things I'm only gonna do the important arcs of the story a...
8.5K 286 29
Ace looked to his side with interest but soon his interest dwindled into disappointment. what he thought was a person was just a mere cat, though the...