𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒 | 니키

By hyunjisung23

❝Nishimura Riki and Yang Jiwon are best friends, but one school day their friendship takes an unexpected turn... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⑪

1.7K 56 102
By hyunjisung23

 ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³

The school day had finally come to an end, and Jiwon was visibly in pain as she walked home with Riki. "Here, let me help you," Riki offered, taking her bag and carrying it on his back. He gently placed a hand on her back. "You must be in a lot of pain. I'm sorry, I can't even imagine what it's like."

Jiwon gave a small smile, appreciating his concern. "It's okay, Riki. Thank you." She leaned into him, holding onto his arm as they continued their walk.

As they approached Jiwon's house, Riki took her wrist and pulled her with him, not allowing her to walk home. "Riki, what are you doing?" Jiwon protested, trying to pull away from his grip. "Let me go!"

"Jiwon, you're in pain. Let me take care of you," Riki said, his voice soft and gentle. He could see the pain etched on her face and wanted to do anything he could to help.

Jiwon finally relented and let Riki guide her to his dorm room. Riki's parents were wealthy, and he lived in a dorm close to the school. He helped Jiwon to his room, where she collapsed onto his bed, relieved to finally rest.

"You can rest here," Riki said, smiling softly at her. "I'll make us some food." Jiwon nodded, grateful for his kindness. She snuggled into his comfortable bed, feeling a pang of jealousy for how much more comfortable it was than her own.

As Riki cooked in the kitchen, Jiwon dozed off, feeling safe and cared for in his presence. Despite her pain, she was happy to have a friend like Riki by her side

Fifteen minutes later, Riki called out from the kitchen, "Jiwon! The food's ready!" He waited for her to come, but a few seconds passed and she was still nowhere in sight. He walked to his room and called out, "Jiwon..." That's when he saw her.

Riki stood there for a few seconds, admiring Jiwon's cuteness as she slept soundly on his bed. He tiptoed towards her and quietly took out his phone, snapping a few pictures of her. He slid the phone into his pocket and bent over to shake her.

"Jiwonnie, wake up," he said calmly.

"Wonnie shut up! Let me sleep!" Jiwon murmured, changing her position on the bed.

"Jiwon, the food is ready!" he shook her a bit more aggressively this time.

She whined, and Riki started giggling, enjoying the moment. His laughter caused Jiwon to finally wake up.

"What happened?" Jiwon yawned.

"You were deep sleeping. Are you rested enough?" he asked her seriously.

She just shrugged, still sleepy.

"Anyway, the food is getting cold. Are you hungry?" he changed the topic, remembering why he had come to her.

"Oh yes, I'm starving!" Jiwon jumped out of bed, ready to eat.

"Thank you for the food!" Jiwon said and started enjoying the meal.

"No problem," Riki replied emotionlessly. Jiwon tilted her head. "Is there something wrong, Riki?" she asked, looking confused."Please tell me what's wrong, let me help you like you're always helping me," Jiwon said, sounding worried.

Riki sighed before speaking. "Didn't you see? Where is your phone?" he asked. Jiwon shook her head. "My phone is charging in your room." Riki opened his phone and walked over to her, showing her the school students' chat. The chat was filled with messages, and Jiwon looked at him with a questioning look."Read it," Riki said.

"Omg look at Jiwon's face!! It's so red!🤣"

"What was Riki doing in the girls' toilets??🤨"

"She doesn't deserve him!😷🙄"

"So, are they dating now?😶"

"What were both of them doing there alone?!"

"They're totally dating guys, look at Jiwon's red face and Riki's smirk!!"

"They were doing something? There?..."

"What's the tea?"

"Hohoho I smell new gossip"

"Damn, and I thought I had a chance with him.."

"This kinda sus tho"

"Explanation?"

"someone spill the tea!"

 "Bruh what's happened, I just woke up?"
- >"SCROLL UP YOU LAZY BITCH"

"Jungwon IT'S YOUR SISTAH, we need an explanation, NOW"

Jiwon started scrolling down, "Riki, Look!" Jiwon gasped and showed him the picture, "They were filming us too, Oh no it looks so wrong!" Jiwon started to panic.

Jiwon was now a lot calmer, thanks to Riki who had given her some chocolate. They had both finished eating and Riki was now cleaning the dishes. Suddenly, Jiwon tapped on Riki's shoulder and he turned around. "Yeah?" he asked. "I'm going to take a shower, okay?" she said. "Sure," he replied, "there are towels in one of the drawers in the bathroom." "Riki, this isn't my first time, remember?" Jiwon called out, already on her way.

Riki now is already done with the dishes. Riki chuckled to himself as he listened to Jiwon's singing. He couldn't resist capturing the moment on video. He slid his phone back into his pocket and continued to his room. He opened his closet and picked out a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, laying them on his bed. He then selected a similar outfit for Jiwon and set it next to hers. He thought about leaving her a note but decided against it, thinking she might find it corny. Riki went to the living room to wait for Jiwon to finish her shower, hoping she wouldn't take too long.

After a few minutes, Jiwon exits the shower, only to realize she doesn't have any spare underwear with her. She starts to panic and thinks about asking Riki for some, but the idea makes her feel awkward. She had never borrowed a boy's underwear before, except for her brother's, but this was a different situation altogether.

After a few minutes, Jiwon exits the shower and realizes she doesn't have any underwear with her. She hesitates for a moment before calling out for Riki.

"What is it, Jiwon?" Riki asks, concerned.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but... it's so awkward," Jiwon replies.

"Jiwon what is it, please don't let me feel like you are not comfortable enough to tell me things"   "What can be more awkward than what happened today, mmh?" 

"Riki if that was awkward then this is 10x more awkward"

"Blood is not a problem for me, I'll clean it" she blushed a little at his sentence

"That's not it Riki,"

"So what it is? I won't judge you, I promise" she took a deep breath again.
Okay here we go 

"IDon'tHaveHereUnderwear, SoINeedToBorrowOneOfYourBoxers" She breathed out.

"I'm sorry I didn't understand a thing, so wait for a second I will give you a piece of paper and a pen so you could write it, 'cause it sounds serious"
If she only knew the smirk on his face...
"Sure" she lets out

 "Here," He shoved the things from the gap between the door and the floor.

She wrote:I don't have Here underwear, so can you please give me one of your boxers, ily bye.

As she slide the note under the door he smiled, He took his phone and chuckled. After he took a picture of it he said, "Don't be that dramatic, it's not like I'm going to give you a used one"

"Knock knock knock" "Jiwon I'm coming in"
"What!"
"I'm joking, I'm just putting it here, don't worry my eyes are closed"
As he said he closed his eyes and put the underwear on the bathroom's doorknob.

Jiwon puts on the boxers, but they are too big for her. She adjusts them after putting on the period product that Riki had bought for her earlier.

After a few minutes, Jiwon exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, her wet hair dripping onto her shoulders. Riki was lying on his bed, facing the TV, when he heard her footsteps. He turned his face toward her, smirking and raising his eyebrows up and down. Jiwon did the same, and they both broke into laughter. After a few moments, Riki took his towel and headed to the bathroom.
All that she thought about was how sweet her boyfriend was.

HER BOY... WHAT!!!
Her boy-friend, how was sweet her BEST FRIEND, that's what she meant.
She shook her head at her stupid thoughts and started putting on the oversized pants and shirt Riki had given her. They hung off her small frame, making her feel tiny next to him. She climbed back into the bed sheets and cuddled up.

After a few minutes, Riki finished showering and went into his room to change. He was surprised to find Jiwon already sleeping in his bed. Without thinking, he threw his towel aside and started to change into his clothes. However, little did he know that Jiwon wasn't actually sleeping...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 31.7K 30
wherein jia helps her crush and best friend get together not knowing fate had many things in plan for her. © FLAUVIER 2020 ...
18.6K 624 14
"Aren't we supposed to be best friends...?" Sunoo asked, panting heavily. "Friends, don't fuck each other endlessly." Sunki AU -- Short story ...
57K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl ♥" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
47.4K 1.5K 16
𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝑈 - ☕️📰 nishimura riki x female oc - 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 ❥ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "You know op...