"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 42

311 61 82
By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at the bright sky. I felt instantly fresh and hopeful as if not just the sky but my day is going to be bright!

I walked upto the belcony and watched the busy road of US. I didn't had any work to do today as Yuvi was having a meeting. Vikrant was meeting one of his old acquaintance and I decided to roam the city.

I got freshened up and wore casual clothes. Grabbing my purse and cell phone I walked to the restaurant of the hotel and had my breakfast while talking to the investigators.

My phone beeped and I saw Kuhu's text.

Kuhu: Bhai don't forget to get us some beautiful ear piece from US!

I smiled and texting an 'OK' left for my destination. I searched for the best jwelery shop here and asked the driver to take me there. I walked inside when s kady staff greeted me.

" How can I help you sir?" She asked in her British accent smiling warmly.

" Could you please show me some ear and neck piece?" I asked .

" Sure sir. This way!" She led me to some place where I saw various sets of jewelleries kept on show. They started showing me the various latest collections they had.

I honestly had no idea which would look good on the ladies of my house. Hence I decided to take help.

I dialled Sania who lifted on the third ring.

" Hey!"

" Hi. Umm Sania can you please help me !"

" For?"

" This!" I said setting the camera on back .

She got busy choosing while the girl who greeted me was showing her the various sets.

After she was dine selecting fir Kuhu, mom , Vish and herself I cut the call buying the selections and started proceeding for the exit scrolling through my phone when my body came in contact with a very soft body and the touch was utterly familiar.

My hands went around her body on it's own and when I finally saw the face my breathing stopped!

Bela!

I was shocked would be an understatement. I couldn't believe that the moment I have been waiting for since ages was finally here. She was here. In front of my eyes. In my arms. Alive!

I just knew it!

" Bela! ". It came out as a whisper from my eyes as I tear left on its own.

I immediately hugged her close to my heart feeling her in my arms. I let the tears fall off my eyes closing my eyes inhaling her scent when suddenly she pushed me hardly and screamed " stay away from me Mr. Mahir Sehgal!"....

I looked at her shocked and taken aback only to find hurt and disgust in her eyes for me .

" Bela yeh.." I said only to get cut off by her .. "naam v mat lena mera.. mujhse door raho .. " she said angrily blinking back her tears.

" Bela tum..." I was again cut off by her.. " jinda hu.. tumhare lakh koshisho ke baad v bach gayi main. Abhi firse mujhe marne aye ho? " She asked with those blood shot eyes which were enough for one to gulo in fear and step back but I wasn't backing off. Not after I got her finally.

" Bela tum yeh sab kya bol rahi ho. Maine tumhe marne ki koshish ki? Maine? Tum asa kaise bol Sakti ho? Main tumse pyar karta hu Bela.. " I said trying to hold her when she jerked off my hands .

" Dekh liya hai maine pyar kaisa hai. Biswas uth gaya hai mera. Khudka sab kuch mana tha appko Mahir ji. Aona sab kuch deke pyar kia tha apse. Apke sath hoti thi toh sari duniya ko bhul jati thi. Alag duniya thi tab.. sahi galat kisi chij ka pata nahi tha mujhe. Akh band karke biswas kia tha appe. Sabse jyada pyar kia tha appko.. aur mere pyar ke badle apne mujhe kya dia? Dhoka? Fareb? Jhut? Maar dalna chahte the na app mujhe? Taki Kayra ke sath nayi jindagi ki shuruwat kar sake?" She asked crying bitterly. My heart ached to see her like that. It felt like I I was tearing apart. She looked so broken that I just wanted to take her in arms and make her like she was before.

" Main kaha galat reh gayi Mahir ji? Kyu kia apne mere sath aisa? App ek bar mujhse kehte ki apko woh pasand hai, main khushi khushi chali jati apke jindagi se lekin apne jhut ko chuna kyu?" She cried gripping on her sweater.. I felt so pathetic and helpless. Did she really believe that I'm the one who cheated? I'm the one who wanted to kill her? Me? Who loves her more than anything else in the world?

" Bela tum mujhe galat samajh rahi ho.. maine tumhe dhoka nahi dia.. " I said trying to hold her shoulders.

" Jhut! Jhut bol rahe ho app. Maine khud apko waha us rat uske sath.. us bistar... Bistar.. " she looked away disgusted and I was feeling more disgusting than ever.

" Tum mano ya na mano Bela par main kabhi tumhe cheat nahi kar sakta.. aur tumhe marne ki koshish? Tumhe lagta hai maine tumhe mara? Jaan kehta hu na tumhe.. bas yun hi nahi kehta . Manta hu islia kehta hu.. main apni jaan ko kaise mar sakta hu? Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho Bela?" I accused stepping forward when she chuckled as a tear left her eye.

" Jaan Jaan kehte kehte jaan he leli thi aapne meri.. woh toh shukar hai ki main bach gayi .. kehte hai na burai ki chahe kitni bhi buri aur takatwar ho par anth be jeet acchai ki he hoti hai... App galat aur bure ho.. islia appne jo chaha woh hua he nahi. Bilkul sahi salamt apke samne khadi hu.. bura lag raha hai kya?" She asked smiling sarcastically.

Her words were hitting sharp into my heart breaking it into pieces.
When did her love turned into hatred for me?
I just couldn't respond to this Bela.
She wasn't the one whom I loved.
Because that Bela could never be like this to me.

Remeber Mahir she is behaving in this way because of that misunderstanding but no matter even if she hates you , you've to take her back to your world and make her face the truth that you have loved her with loyalty. You have not cheated on her. You've to tell her that she's wrong! You have to Mahir! You have to!

My subconscious mind reminded or rather motivated me. And damn he was so right!

" Nahi lag raha bura.. balki main toh bohot khush hu ajj .. jisko main piche 8 mahine se dhund raha tha.. jisko dekhne ke liye taras raha tha.. jisse main pyar karta tha , hu aur hamesha rahunga woh finally ajj mere samne khadi hai. Bilkul sahi aur salamat. Btw tum mere sath wapas chal rahi ok Jaan? And yeah before that I would like to meet that person who have saved you . We'll thank him together and then will leave for India! " I said smiling at her . She glared me but instantly smirked.

" Acchi khasi acting kar lete ho app par afsos ab nain apke is acting ki sach nahi manne wali. aur haa... Main kahi nahi ja rahi.. aur apko milna hai unse jisne meri jaan bachayi right? Then meet him.." she said walking past me as I turned back following her and I was shocked to see the person.

Kabeer!

Traitor!

" Meet my savior.. jisne meri jaan bachayi... " She said looking at me confidently and don't know why I felt something wrong.

" Tumhe.. tumhe pata tha?" I asked angrily but instead of him Bela responded.

" Han inhe pata tha. Aur inhone appko nahi bataya.. kya pata app firse piche se humla karte. He couldn't risk my life. I am a friend to him aur woh appki tarah apno ko dhoka nahi dete. Apno ki jaan nahi lete! ". She said pointing at me and I felt so bad that I just couldn't describe.

My love was speaking to me like that can you believe?

That misunderstanding! Keep reminding yourself about that Mahir. These is the Bela which came out of anger and betrayal. Once she will acknowledge the truth she'll be apologising to you. You Bela loves you Mahir. It's just the anger that's overpowering her love right now.

I breathed knowing my conscience is right.

" Thanks Kabeer for saving MY JAAN! I owe this to you.. thanks for taking care of her all these months but now I'm back and she'll be going back with me to OUR FAMILY! They are waiting for US!" I said emphasizing on those words deliberately.

" Thanks but no thanks! I'm not going anywhere! Just in 4 days.my new life will be starting yet again!" She said and I looked at her confused.

" What do you mean?" I asked looking at her with my eyebrows raised.

" Today is my engagement! I'm getting married to Kabeer Singhania! And I cordially invite you to OUR ENGAGEMENT Mr. Mahir Sehgal! " She said looking straight into my eyes leaving me dumbfounded.

She's getting engaged? To Kabeer?

No! This... This can't happen!

I looked at Kabeer who looked equally shocked!

Wait was these a decision made out of anger all of a sudden? Just to hurt me?

I'm not letting it happen.

Never!

" You must be kidding me!" I said chuckling sarcastically when she shook her head ever so seriously that my insides got scared.

" No I'm not! All the arrangements are made already. The outfits are chosen and you know why we are here today?" She asked smirking and I looked at her consuming whatever bullshit she was uttering.

It was just too much to take.

She looked at Kabeer forward her hand when he placed the boxes on her palm and she passed a small smile to him turning towards me.

" To buy these rings for US!"

She completed and the word she emphasized pierced my heart.

She's actually getting engaged?

Starting her life all over again?

Moving on?

" You can't do that Bela.." I said with my jaw clenched and fists locked as I controlled the urge from hitting that Kabeer who was staring at my Bela.

" Oh I will! And you'll see that with your own eyes! Don't forget to come Mahir ji! I'll be waiting for you!" She said and wrapping her arms around his she walked past me leaving me enraged and heartbroken!

I don't know why is this happening to me? Wasn't this 8 months enough to you god that you're making my life hell again? The one whom I loved already hates me. She's ready to move on from me while I am still the same who loves her with everything. Who can die for her and even kill someone for her. Everything is meesed up. I know Bela. The way she said everything I know she meant every bit of it. And if this is true than I need to stop this.

I need to stop the engagement!

I can never let this happen!

Because you are mine Bela!

Just mine!

And you'll have to come back to me to know the truth that I was , I am and I'll be always yours and I love you with my everything!

You have to come back to me Jaan!

Be it with or without your consent!

To be continued...

Hello dear ones!🌻❤️
A very good morning ❤️
Hope you all liked the part!
Finally they met! The most awaited scene I guess!😅
If you liked the part then please vote.. do share your views in the comment section and share this story with your friends!
I'll see you all soon with the next part!
Till then stay tuned and guess what will Mahir do next!👀👀
❤️ Love Love ❤️
Total words: 2022

PS: Hey my sunshine BookLover_GM🌻❤️ 15 more days to go👀❤️! I just can't hold back my excitement 😅! I love you and yeah I love you that's it!😗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
449K 28.6K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
52.5K 5.4K 26
It's a story of a girl named Bela Sharma who got married to Mahir Sehgal, a business tycoon due to situations whom she never met before but get get...