Becoming The Best, One Block...

By Scarlemange

Absolute hell, that's not how most people describe Minecraft, but Izuku Midoriya was not most people. In a wo... More

Whoever Said Money Doesnt't Help is a Liar
Getting Doxxed
Killing Ruins Your Social Life, But Homeschooling Makes A Streamer
Life Is...Ugh
Survive

Well That Could Have Gone Better

1.3K 31 51
By Scarlemange

I found the story that I read that 'kickstarted' this fanfic. It's DREAM by Kinglzaya, but it's ruined by a mix of incest and harem. Anyways, MHA and Minecraft do not belong to me, they belong to Kohei Horikoshi and Microsoft now, and Markus Persson originally respectively. Only the plot and a handful of characters belong to me and references to other media are not mine either. Characters from other media while in appearance and abilities may be the same they will be fundamentally different.

To understand this story you have to believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Perfect. This story starts decades ago in a small hospital room in China, where a glowing baby illuminated the room. After this, thousands of cases of children with supernatural abilities flooded not only Asia but the entire world. Conspiracies erupted from the internet and the world was trying to figure out what was happening.

Soon enough the supernatural became the new normal. Well, after an assortment of riots and failed revolutions. Regardless, the newfound powers of humanity, quirks as they were dubbed, turned the world on its head. Fantasy became a reality, but as a result governments around the world were trying to keep pace with these superpowered beings and failing. Crime skyrocketed and these 'villains' were now public enemies that the government was unable to stop. However, where governments failed heroes rose. Other superpowered humans with a sense of justice started to stop the villains and hand them to the police.

This time the government was going to ensure they got the superpowered population under control. They enrolled the forces of these heroes and made it so that saving people was a well-paying job; this gave the incentive to be a government ally. Nevertheless, there were always revolutionaries who believed they stood above the rest of humanity with their abilities. But there were also those who were discriminated against for their mutations and decided to turn on the common people. In any case, they were hostile and wars ensued. In the end, heroes won and were forever put on a pedestal. Things were peaceful, at least for the naive innocents who could not notice the bloody gutters of the nations. Governments had absolute control over quirk regulations and heroes, well heroes were not as just and incorruptible as they seemed. The pedestal they were placed on polluted future generations of heroes. Fame, power, money, and many other factors had people who were unworthy of their positions being praised.

In modern-day, 80% of the global population has a quirk and the other 20 percent weren't as lucky. They, along with the masses with 'villainous' or monstrous quirks, were heavily discriminated against while those with strong and flashy quirks were praised to enormous proportions. This caused turmoil in the shadows, and with quirks growing more powerful by the generation the 'peace' of the civilians was assured to collapse.

Now how does this fit in our story you may ask? Well, let's just say a certain pair of twins knew how it felt to be discriminated against one day and praised the next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young girl with a tanned complexion, pitch-black hair, and viridian-colored eyes, was seen hopping up and down in excitement next to a bed with a sleeping boy in it. The boy, who was the same age as the girl, was blissfully asleep, well at least until, "IZUKU COME ON! WE HAVE TO WAKE UP MOM AND DAD!" The child, who was quite pale in comparison to the girl, bolted awake, his forest green hair swaying and his onyx eyes opening. He then turned to the girl and groaned annoyed. He laid back down, throwing his blanket back on, and said, ''Izumi go back to sleep. It's too early.'' "NOT TODAY BIG BROTHER! TODAY IS OUR FOURTH BIRTHDAY AND WE GET TO KNOW OUR QUIRKS,'' Izumi shouted while tearing away Izuku's blanket from his grasp. Izuku groaned annoyed once again and lifted his plain white shirt to cover his eyes while curling into a ball. ''I really don't care Izumi.'' Izumi tsk'ed and grabbed Izuku by his legs and dragged him off of his bed. Izuku dropped to the floor, his head slamming onto the hardwood floor. He moaned in pain while muttering, ''Why are you like this?"

Izumi just ignored her brother and continued to drag him. After a bit of struggling she fell to her butt and replied to her brother's earlier question, "Because you never want to get out of bed and Mom and Dad have to force you out.'' Izuku tsk'ed and asked, ''Will you stop dragging me if I get up and walk?" Izumi nodded and both of them helped each other up to their feet. "Alright. Let's go, wake Mom and Dad,'' Izuku told Izumi as he adjusted his shirt. ''WOOO,'' Izumi cheered as she ran towards their parents' room. Izuku followed close behind but took a detour to the kitchen.

Izumi, as one would expect, was the first to arrive at their parent's doorstep. She threw the door open and announced her presence. "WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO SEE WHAT OUR QUIRKS ARE!'' She then ran to their bed and jumped onto their stomachs. Two voices groaned out in pain, one being much deeper than the other. Suddenly a man with tanned skin, pitch-black hair, and onyx eyes appeared from under the sheets and grabbed Izumi by her sides. Izumi was then lifted into the air and spun around. Playfully he said, ''You little rascal.'' He then set Izumi down as he tickled her belly, with Izumi begging him to stop through laughter. "Ok Hizashi that's enough,'' a pale-skinned woman with forest green hair and viridian eyes said. Hizashi pouted and told the woman, ''Oh come on Inko. Let me have some fun.'' Inko simply rolled her eyes and asked Izumi, ''Izumi where is your brother? Awake I hope.''

As Izumi was about to answer a voice from the door frame rang out, ''I'm right here.'' Everyone then turned to face the doorframe and saw Izuku eating an apple. "Hey where did you get the apple,'' Izumi questioned while pointing at said apple.

In response, Izuku shrugged and said, "I went to the kitchen.'' Hizashi and Inko let out a small chuckle. Hizashi then got out of bed. "Alright, kids. We have a lot to do for your fourth birthday, but first, you have to leave and get ready for the doctors..'' Izuku and Izumi then went off to get ready, arguing about who would have the better quirk. Nevertheless, they went off and got ready for the day. Izuku chose some white sneakers, black shorts, a white shirt, and a blood-red jacket. Izumi wore the same thing, but with a largely blue jacket that had a white rectangle in the middle that sprouted lines that went across the shoulders, red lines that accentuated the white as well as traveling down and pointed to a yellow line going across the ends of the jacket. The forearms appeared to be yellow gauntlets with cloth fins, and a white v-shaped line that went around the wrist and was accentuated by blue. The hood of the jacket was yellow with rounded spikes at the top. Izumi also had an action figure in hand. The action figure was a large and muscular man, whose top half looked the same as Izumi's jacket, with the hood being replaced by plastic hair with the spikes actually being hair spikes. The bottom half of the action figure was largely blue, with white patches with red lines on the sides of his hips and he also wore yellow boots with red and white trim.

"See you still love All Might,'' Izuku said offhandedly while looking at his sister's jacket and action figure. "See you still love being bland and playing video games,'' Izumi said as she stared at her brother and the portable gaming device in his hand. The both of them stared each other down and eventually their staring contest was interrupted by Inko saying, ''Ok you two we have to get going or we are going to be late. I'll buy you food on the way.'' The twins stopped staring at each other and turned to their mother, ''Ok Mom,'' they said in unison.

As they were leaving Izuku noticed Hizashi wasn't with them. He asked, ''Mom where's Dad?" "Oh. Your father had to run some errands. He'll join us later.'' "Oh ok,'' Izuku said as he continued to walk by his mother's side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inko and the twins were in the waiting room, well waiting. Izumi was playing with her action figure and Izuku was focused on his game. "What is taking so long,'' Inko whispered as she looked at the time on her phone. However, as one says, speak of the devil and he shall appear. "Midoriyas the doctor is ready to see you.'' The three Midoriyas stood up and went to the doctor's office.

When they opened the door they saw a male doctor with dark purple hair and lavender eyes that shined through a pair of glasses. "Hello, Inko. These are your kids,'' the doctor asked. "Good morning Akio. And yes these are my kids, Izuku and Izumi.'' Akio smiled slightly at the kids, ''Well let's figure out your quirks shall we.'' Izumi cheered while Izuku only smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few tests, Izuku and Izumi returned to the doctor's office. Izumi was buzzing with excitement in her seat and Izuku returned to his game. Akio sat down and stared at a clipboard with charts and exam results. He sighed and asked Izumi, ''Alright kid. What do you want to be?" "A HERO,'' she shouted filled to the brim with excitement while thrusting her All Might action figure in the air. Akio took off his glasses and let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry. Believe me, I am, but I don't think that will be possible.'' "What,'' Izumi whispered in disbelief as she dropped her toy. The mood of the room, in an instant, grew somber. "W-What do you mean Akio,'' Inko worriedly asked, not knowing if that meant her daughter's quirk was just weak or worse...she didn't have one, to begin with.

Akio put his glasses back on and slightly monotone asked, ''Inko your quirk is the ability to attract small objects, correct?" Inko nodded. "And your husband's is fire breathing, right?" Inko nodded once again. "As a nurse, I'm sure you must have been aware this was a possibility,'' Akio said as Inko looked to the ground, unable to meet Akio's gaze. Akio continued, ''Izumi should have already developed one of these quirks or a combination of both. But...after multiple tests, we have confirmed she is...quirkless. You know how this happens so I think it best if you explain it to your daughter.'' Inko took in a deep breath and turned to where her daughter was, only to see her being comforted by her brother. Inko walked closer and said, ''Uhm. Izumi, you don't have a quirk.'' "How,'' Izumi asked, but with tears forming in her eyes. Inko took in another deep breath and continued, ''Doctors have found out that quirks and a bone in your pinky toe are related. Usually, no bone means you have a quirk, and having a bone means you don't. Now, Izumi, you have the bone. Sometimes, people with the bone still get quirks, but after a few more tests, well, it just confirmed you're quirkless. Do you understand?'' Izumi nodded but said nothing. Akio, after waiting for a few seconds, said, ''Well there is some good news, well good-ish.'' ''What do you mean,'' Inko asked.

"Fortunately Izuku does have a quirk, that is a fact, but it's completely different from you and your husband's. We know what the quirk is, but not what it is.'' "Huh,'' the Midoriyas asked. Akio sighed, ''Izuku's quirk allows him to choose one video game, and that becomes a world he can teleport to and bring items and parts of their physics back with him. However, until he chooses a game we don't know what his quirk will be. What's worse, we don't know how to activate it, even how it'll work or how the game might change. As a result, until Izuku can activate his quirk he is basically quirkless.''

The mood of the Midoriyas only slightly improved, but it was still very low. Izumi's quirklessness and Izuku's lack of being able to activate his quirk weighed heavy on them. "Thank you, Akio. Is there anything else?'' "Only one,'' Akio said as he turned to Izuku. "What do you want to name your quirk?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride was quiet. No one uttered a word and the only thing heard was the hum of the car. Izumi was in disbelief and heartbroken as was Inko, but for Izuku, well his silence came from the empathy he felt for his sister. He could care less about his quirk status, but he knew being a hero meant everything to his sister. Even when they met up with Hizashi, their somber mood infiltrated what was supposed to be a happy day. They were still having fun, but just under the surface, there was sadness. Hizashi couldn't understand why and when he tried to ask about it or their quirks Inko brushed him off saying, ''I'll tell you when we get home.''

When they arrived back home late at night Inko told the kids, ''Hey kids. Go to your room for a second. Your father and I have to talk about something.'' The children left and when they were out of earshot Inko faced her husband and firmly said, ''Izumi is quirkless and the doctors don't know how to activate Izuku's quirk. If you want to disown Izumi or forcefully try to activate Izuku's quirk then you can get the hell out of this house.''

Hizashi gently grabbed his wife's arms and said, ''I love both you and the kids. I don't care if they don't have a quirk or can't activate it. I just want to be with the three of you.'' Inko smiled in relief and kissed her husband's cheek. ''Good, but you know what this means. Do you think we should put them in homeschooling?" Hizashi frowned, ''We both work Inko and neither of us can exactly quit. And there isn't anyone available to take care of them.'' Inko smiled mischievously and said, ''Weeell. There is one person.'' Hizashi's eyes widened and he said, ''No. Not her.'' ''Oh come on. She's your sister.'' Hizashi was about to respond, but a black slime entered through the small opening at the bottom of their door and turned into a hulking brute who formed knives for hands; the brute then sliced their necks before they had the opportunity to utter a sound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Izuku and Izumi entered their room they saw a gaming setup in the corner. "Well I guess that's my birthday gift,'' Izuku said while staring it up and down with a small smile. On the other hand, Izumi just went to grab a blanket, wrapped it around her, and sat in front of the old computer in their room. It turned on and she played a video. It was of All Might saving people from a fire. Multiple people were being carried on his back as he was stepping over a turned-over bus. while he was letting out a hearty laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The person recording then screamed out, "He's laughing!" All Might continued to laugh for a bit before saying, ''It's fine now. Why?'' All Might then smiled and continued, ''Because I am here.'' Izumi, through tears, said, ''See that Izuku. There's always a smile on his face; no matter how bad things get. Do you think I can do that?'' Izuku went to hug his sister and whispered, ''Of course, you can.'' A confused, 'Huh', escaped Izumi "Aren't doctors heroes. They save people too and they can do it with a smile. Isn't that the reason you wanted to be a hero?'' Izumi nodded. Izuku smiled, trying to copy All Might, and said, ''Then you can be a hero.''

Izumi sniffled and wiped her tears off her face. "Do you mean it?" ''Of course, I do.'' Izumi then threw her blanket off and stood up confidently on the chair with her fists placed on her hip. She whisper-shouted, "YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M GOING TO SAVE PEOPLE BY BEING A DOCTOR!'' Izuku chuckled, ''That is if you can bring your grades up.'' Izumi blushed embarrassed and pouted. ''I'm kidding. I'm kidding.'' Izumi then softly punched her brother's shoulder. ''You're a jerk you know.'' Izuku only laughed, quite loudly in fact, in response.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and they both got real quiet. Their parents never knocked on their door. Izuku motioned for Izumi. When she was in the closet Izuku shouted, "Come in!''

Inko came into the room. "Come on out honey. We have to give you your presents.'' Izuku fake smiled and said, ''Of course Mom.'' He then followed Inko to the kitchen. ''So Mom where is Dad.'' Inko simply laughed it off and while picking up a knife said, ''He went to pick up your cake.'' This put Izuku on edge even more. His parents knew he didn't like cake all that much and preferred small sweets. ''Oh ok.'' Inko then turned around with the knife in hand, but before anything could happen the front door burst open. A woman with dark purple hair and sky blue eyes then entered with bags full of presents. She was wearing blue jeans, with a whip at her side, and a large black sweatshirt. This woman was Nemuri Kayama otherwise known as the pro hero Midnight. "HEY, KIDS! LET'S PARTY!'' Izuku then ran to her side and hugged her. "AUNTY,'' he screamed.

Nemuri then set the bags down and picked up her nephew. ''Hey, Izuku. Where's Izumi and Hizashi?'' Izuku whispered, ''That's not Mom. She didn't even know Izumi was in the house and I don't know where Dad is.'' Nemuri's face didn't show any sign of the news and she simply said, "She's with her step-mom. That's disappointing, but I guess it can't be helped. Well, it's an easy fix.''

She then put Izuku down and decided to play along with the charade just long enough to see if Izuku was telling the truth. Meanwhile, Izuku went to look for a weapon. "Hey, Inko. How are you doing? How's the new husband? I don't see him around.'' 'Inko' chuckled and said, ''You know men.'' Nemuri chuckled and said, ''Yeah I do,'' as she reached for her whip. When she pulled it out she also pulled up one of her sleeves, purple gas escaping her skin. ''Who are you and what have you done with my brother and best friend?"

'Inko' scowled and she melted into black slime, with the black slime forming into the monstrous figure from earlier. ''I'm guessing the kid told you. Doesn't matter. I'll just kill the both of you and escape with whatever is in this house.'' Nemuri scowled and used her whip to try and attack him, but it failed. The hulking brute from earlier just let the whip hit him and when Nemuri tried to retract it, it was stuck to him. "Sorry, but your tricks won't work on me.'' He then grabbed the whip and pulled on it, sending Nemuri flying toward him. He stretched his arm into a close line and when it connected brought it down, leaving an imprint of Nemuri's body on the floor. He stood up and swiped away the gas. ''Sorry I was just a bad match against you.''(A.N I swear this does not stem from misogyny. I honestly spent a long time trying to figure out how to make Midnight last longer, but I couldn't think of anything. Nothing she could do would work against what is basically Venom. If can tell me in the comments so I can change it too).

He turned into a normal person, but with black hair and eyes, with pale skin. His arm then turned into a giant knife and he raised it, ready to stab Nemuri through the heart. "GET AWAY FROM MY AUNT,'' Izuku screamed with a knife in hand as he jumped and stabbed it into the man's chest, well heart. The man collapsed onto the floor, but Izuku would not stop stabbing. (A.N Again this does not stem from misogyny. I'm sure there is a way Midnight could win, but for the purposes of this story I need her to lose and for Izuku to kill this guy).

Blood and even parts of the heart splattered onto Izuku's face, but this did not impede Izuku. He kept on stabbing the man's chest until a standing Nemuri screamed, ''IZUKU! ENOUGH! HE'S DEAD!"

Izuku returned to his sense and looked at what he had done. he could see the man's insides and the pool of blood flowing from the dead body only kept on growing. He then dropped the knife in shock and ran away to the bathroom, locking the door. "Wait,'' Nemuri whispered as she winced. She pulled out a phone and called the police and an ambulance. She then stood up and looked at the dead body and spit on it. "Screw you.'' She then walked around the house looking for the rest of the family, only to be met with the dead bodies of Inko and Hizashi and a frightened Izumi hiding in a closet.

Meanwhile, Izuku was experiencing a mix of emotions. Fear for what will happen to him, relief that the intruder was dead, and worry for his parents among other emotions. However, he kept on thinking back to the dead body, the guts, the lifeless eyes, and the pool of blood flowing from it. The metallic smell was still very much present in his nose and it revolted him. Izuku ran straight to the toilet but didn't reach and vomited. After his stomach was void of food, he slowly crawled to the toilet and looked at the blood and flesh on his face and the vomit on his mouth. "What did I do,'' he asked in fear.

He then heard the door open and saw his aunt and sister standing at the door. "GET AWAY FROM ME,'' he shouted as he backed himself into a corner. Izumi didn't listen and ran to her brother, enveloping him in a hug. Then Nemuri enveloped the both of them in a hug. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything,'' she whispered as the sounds of sirens grew louder.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A female medic with orange hair and bright gold eyes was seen bandaging Nemuries upper body. Next to them, there were other people carrying body bags. "I'm sorry for your losses. How did you know them,'' the medic asked. Nemuri, who was watching the body bags being carted away said, "The victims were my brother and best friend. I even set them up when we were teenagers.'' "Are the grandparents still around. The kids will need someone to take care of them.'' Nemuri shook her head and said, ''Our Dad was a deadbeat and my mother died from lung cancer. As for Inko's parents, they died in a car crash a few years ago. I'm the only part of both of our families left.'' "You know what this means right?" Nemuri sighed and looked to the ground. "Yeah, but how the hell am I going to explain this to the kids, hell how am I supposed to take care of kids. The worst part is that today was their birthday.''

The medic winced and put their hand on Nemuri's shoulder, "Good luck.'' Nemuri glared at the medic and stood up and said, ''Thanks.'' She then looked around for the kids, only to see them wrapped in blankets with water in their hands. Their statements were taken by a tall man with short black hair, a black suit, a green tie, and matching slacks and dress shoes. However, the man was sitting down and had a tan fedora and overcoat in his hands he was being friendly and making sure not to intimidate them. Even so, every question he asked was either ignored or answered by one-word answers by a downcast Izumi, while an unresponsive Izuku looked at his jacket zipper. "Alright kids, I think I got enough. You don't need to answer any more questions,'' the man said. ''Ok,'' Izuku whispered absentmindedly.

When Nemuri arrived at where they were at she asked, ''Tsukauchi did you get enough for your statement.'' Tsukauchi nodded and answered, ''Yeah. I think so. All I need now is your statement.'' "Ok, but can the children go inside?" Tsukauchi shook his head. "I'm sorry but it is still an active crime scene, but I can have one of my officers grab one thing for each of them.'' Nemuri then faced the kids and took a knee. "You heard him, what do you guys want.'' Izuku didn't respond, only looking at his jacket zipper. Izumi replied for the both of them, ''Can I get my All might figure, and I think Izuku would like his small gaming thing. They're in our room'' ''Ok,'' Tsukauchi said as he tapped an officer's shoulder and told them the request. The officer went on to do that while Tsukauchi took a quick statement from Nemuri. When the statement was taken and the kids were handed their things Nemuri decided it was time for the to leave. ''Can we leave Tsukauchi?" The man in question nodded so Nemuri motioned the kids to get up and follow her.

Just as they were about to leave Izuku, with budding tears silently asked, "What will happen to me? Will I go to jail?" Tsukauchi kneeled and softly ruffled Izuku's hair. ''No. Of course not You don't need to worry, you'll be just fine. I'll make sure of it.'' Izuku sniffled and wiped away his tears. Nemuri, Izumi, and Izuku then went on their merry way.

When they were in Nemuri's car, Nemuri decided to tell them that their parents were...gone, but before she could she was interrupted by Izuku. "They're dead aren't they.'' Nemuri nodded with tears beginning to flow from her eyes. The twins started to cry as well and Nemuri turned around to hug them. "I'm sorry,'' she repeated into their back, while the children silently sobbed.

The 3 stayed like that for a bit. They eventually cleaned up their tears and Nemuri said, ''You guys must be tired. How about we go get some sleep?" ''Ok.''

Now on the road to her house, Nemuri realized that her house was less than suitable for children. There was nothing outstandingly bad, but the guest rooms weren't available and her room, well as her own personal space it wasn't very appropriate for children, and she didn't want the twins to sleep on a couch. So she changed her course and decided to head to a friend's house who she knew would have free guest bedrooms and a pretty barren house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemuri knocked on a door and a tired voice rang out. ''I'm coming.'' A worn-out, slender, tall, and pale-skinned man opened the door. He had messy shoulder-length black hair that hung in front of his face, stubby facial hair, and half-opened onyx eyes. He wore a baggy black outfit that consisted of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that were tucked into his boots. He also had a black utility belt with grey pouches, and a grey scarf with silver goggled shining through. He also had a grey Scottish Fold resting on his head as well as a coffee mug in his hand.

"What do you want Nemuri?" Nemuri moved to the side to show Izuku and Izumi and said, "Hi Shota. They need a place to sleep and my house isn't good for them.'' Shota, last name Aizawa hero name Eraserhead, moved out of the way and said, ''Come on in.'' ''Thank you,'' Nemuri whispered as she and the kids went on in. "Alright, kids there is a pair of guest rooms at the end of that hallway. Go on and get some sleep. We'll talk more later.'' The kids went to the rooms taking notice of a large number of cats and kittens as Nemuri collapsed onto the couch, silently sobbing into her hands. Shota set the Scottish fold down and worriedly went to his friend's side. "Hey what happened?" "*sob* I couldn't do anything. I'm a hero and I didn't do anything.'' Shota embraced his friend in a hug and whispered, ''Just take a deep breath and explain what happened.'' Through tears, Nemuri explained the situation and Shota just hugged her tighter. He didn't say anything but just tried to give Nemuri some comfort.

After a while, Shota asked, "Are you or the kids hungry? I have some instant ramen.'' Nemuri nodded and just said, ''I don't know about the kids. I'll go check up on them.'' Nemuri stood up and went to check the guest rooms, seeing Izuku and Izumi just playing with some kittens. Izuku was playing with a seal point ragdoll kitten, and Izumi was playing with a British Blue kitten. She saw small smiles, even from the distant Izuku. This gave her a small smile and she said, ''Hey, guys are you hungry?" The twins nodded. "Alright, do you like instant ramen?" The twins nodded again. "Alright follow me to the kitchen.'' The twins then stood up and followed Nemuri, with the kittens that they set down following close behind.

When they arrived at the kitchen Aizawa handed them a cup of instant ramen and said, ''Eat up.'' Izumi grabbed the cup of ramen and ate it instantly, thanking Aizawa. On the other hand, Izuku played with it for a bit before slowly eating it after it had already become cold. "Thank you,'' he said just above a whisper. ''No problem,'' Aizawa said as he grabbed the cups and threw them away.

Nemuri with a hint of sadness said, ''Alright kids go get some rest. We have a lot to talk about and do for tomorrow.'' ''Ok/Alright,'' Izumi and Izuku said respectively as they went back to the guest room, with the kittens climbing up their pants.

Aizawa looked at Nemuri and said, ''You should get some rest too.'' "Yeah,'' Nemuri replied as she stood up and went to one of the guest rooms. She noticed one was empty and when she checked the other one, she saw Izuku and Izumi sharing a bed while asleep with the kittens on top of the respective twin they were playing with. Nemuri smiled slightly and went to the other guest room to get some shut-eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 231 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...
662 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
14.2K 274 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
66.7K 1.4K 22
Izuku Yagi now better known as Izuku Midoriya is the CEO of Midoriya Industrie's. His step father hated him and as he was diagnosed quirkless things...