Perfect Fate ✔

By fanoshkaflippo

Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling i... More

Prologue
1. Captivated
2. Something I Had Never Felt Before
3. Unusual Heartache
4. Let Me Take You Home
5. Inches Away
6. Like Never Before
7. Tomorrow I'll Make It Right
8. Thank You, I'm Sorry and Goodbye
9. I Promise You and I
10. A Way Around
11. Against All Odds
12. Fate Has a Sense of Humor
13. Butterflies, Fly Away
14. Work Related
15. Passing Time
16. Not Again
17. Not Just Yet
18. So Close
19. A Little Taste
20. Good Gone Bad
21. Both Feet In
22. Question Everything
23. Over and Over
24. Perfection
25. The Right Thing To Do
26. Intimacy
27. Publicly
28. Sleeping With The Enemy
29. Fight For Me
30. Come and Get Me
31. Too Late For Promises
32. Trying Hard
33. No Matter What
34. I Remember
35. Spare A Life
36. Make This Right
37. I Won't Let Go
38. Adorably Back
39. ** Give Me More **
40. First and Last
41. Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
42. Everything To Me
43. Earning His Trust
45. Hundred Percent Positive
46. Falling For The First Time
47. Gone
48. ** Stay Here Forever **
49. A Love Like No Other
50. Matching Words of Love
51. ** A Few Days **
52. Not The Drake We Know
53. A Mere Coincidence
54. Long Gone Love
55. A Terrible Mistake
56. Worth It
57. ** A Real Man **
58. A Chance At Happiness
59. A Perfect Plan
60. Alive
61. Tonight
62. Not Like This
63. No Life Without You
64. Out Of Love
65. My Perfect Fate
Love Again
Colton's Miracle
The Good Within
A Second Chance

44. ** No Life Without You**

134K 4K 1.4K
By fanoshkaflippo

Warning! Some sexual content is waiting for you!

If under 18 then please once you find this sign ***** skip until you find it once more.

Also, this book has over 8 M reads, and I only have like 3K followers... like, what? Whyyy?

Follow me!! I'm a good person, a good friend, and I have other good works available on my profile, dammit. I'm sad.
------------

Her...

Him. Oh, my god! It's Matthew! And is that.. Melinda? They're on a date! Shit, I can not let Dean see him.

"Em? You with me?" Dean's voice made me shake my head and focus on him.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked you what you'd like to eat." A little frown reached his brows.

"Uhm, nothing. I mean, anything! Anything." I smiled nervously.

"Are you okay?" His frown deepened. He was sitting back straight now so I couldn't see Matthew or Melinda's back as she sat across from him.

It feels like I haven't seen them in a year..

"Emma?!" Dean shook my arm gently.

"Yes! Yes, sorry. I'm sorry." I blinked rapidly.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked in concern and a little bit of irritation.

"Nothing, babe. Everything is fine." I cleared my throat.

"Emma, we're on a date. Our first date as a couple." He reminded me with a sharp look. I nodded and moved my gaze to the menu.

"What do we have here?" I wanted to show him that my head was in the game.

I don't want to get him mad. It's just that seeing them here together all of a sudden.. Is a shock.. That's all.

"No, don't do that." His hand moved my face back to meet his eyes.

"Do what?" I played dumb.

"Evade. You always do that when you're nervous about something. What is it?" He asked.

"I'm-i'm not evading." I swallowed.

Stuttering? Now? Really?

"Emma, cut the crap. Something is up and I want to know what the fuck it is so we can move on and you can try focusing with me and enjoying the damn night." He was mad.

And it is sexy. The way his jaw clinches and his big hands fist. It's a huge turn on.

Drake told me not to think like that and torture him instead though. Can't I just--

"That's it. Come on." He snapped and stood up suddenly.

"What?" I frowned as he pulled me up with him.

"We're going home." He held my hand and started dragging me towards the main door.

"Dean, wait, I'm-"

"I don't know about you, but I certainly do not like talking to myself on a date. On this date! I thought it'd mean something to you when you got excited this morning." He shook his head slightly.

"No, no. Of course it means a lot to me, Dean." I tried pulling us to a stop but he kept going.

"Okay, wait, please." I planted both feet in the ground.

"Emma, let's just go home." He looked at me, sounding defeated.

"No, I'm sorry. Let's go sit back and I'll tell you what is up, okay?" I tugged at his hand. He looked at me then sighed and started walking back to our table without a word. We sat back down and he looked at me, waiting for an explanation.

"I'll tell you, but promise not to do anything about it." I looked at him hopefully.

"No, not before I know what the matter is." He shook his head and I sighed because I knew he was going to say that anyway.

"Look behind you. You see that couple, two tables away?" He shifted in his seat and did as I told him.

"Uh, the woman in the gold dress and the guy in a black jacket?" He asked looking back at me.

"Yep. Guess who they are?" I pursed my lips together.

"I don't know. I've never seen them in m-" His eyes widened.

"Matthew and Melinda?" He asked, teeth clenched and hands about to fist.

Oh, the gesture I love the most.. Focus.

"The one and only.. I mean, the two and only." I shook my head and his eyes softened.

"Are you okay?" He held my hand and asked gently.

The butterflies never die with this man.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just the first time ever I see them together like that. And the first time I see Melinda after that night. So I was just taken for a second that's all." I explained.

"I understand." His hand went up and caressed my cheek for a moment.

"Now, let's go, say hi." He suddenly stood up with a big mischievous grin.

"What?!" I almost had a panic attack.

"Come." He took my hand and started dragging me again.

"No, Dean, no! Don't be crazy!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Come on, baby. We have to take revenge." He put an arm around my waist, pushing me, as he whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my neck and I visibly shuddered. He smirked for a second before sending me a wink and..

"Excuse me, Matthew?" Dean narrowed his eyes at him.

"Uhm, yes. How can I help y-" Matthew's eyes landed on me two feet behind Dean.

"Emma?" Melinda instantly moved her gaze to me.

Honestly, she looks really beautiful tonight.. what is wrong with me?

"Yes, exactly. Emma." Dean held Matthew's black jacket in his fists and halted him up to his feet.

"De-"

"About that night." Dean's fist drew back for a fraction of a second then went flying to Matthew's jaw, sending him to kiss the floor.

"Oh, my god!" Melinda stood up and took back a few steps from the table while all everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing instantly.

"That's for making her cry, you son of a bitch." Dean leaned down to Matthew who was checking his jaw with a few drops of blood coming out of his mouth.

"Dean!" I rushed to his side and held one of his arms trying to pull it back.

"Emma, stay ou-"

"Baby, people are taking pictures. Please, he's not worth it. Come on." I pulled at his arm harder until he let go. We stood back up and he wrapped a possessive arm around my waist after straightening his gray Jacket.

"You have no idea what you've lost." He turned us around and looked at a shocked Melinda.

"Both of you." Then just like that we walked past the security and out of the restaurant.

Dramatically, I might add.

"How come the security guards didn't intervene?"

"They know who am I. They wouldn't touch me." He shurgged with a childish grin.

Okay, is it just me or that strong confident bossy aura he has is such a massive turn on?

"In." He pushed me in the car then went to his side and got in himself. He started the engine and drove away from the restaurant.

"Dea-"

"I'm sorry, okay?! I know you think I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't hold it in! He needed to be punched in his damn face for what he did to you! And I promised myself that if I ever see him I will! He broke your heart! He fucking cheated on you! I mean, how could he do that?! Haven't he met you?! He's fucking stupid, that's what he is! And he needed that punch to know that he didn't win by fucking that slut! He lost you, and that is seriously the fucking worst thing that could've happened to him, and I'm fucking glad it did. He's not worthy of you. He doesn't deserve the tears he caused you! He's a motherfu-"

"Dean! Stop." I couldn't keep myself from laughing at how cute he was.

He never rambles.. And it's actually hot..

Wait, why am I finding him rambling also turning me on? He's just so handsome and hot and handsome and hot and some more hot! And he's my boyfriend.

He glanced at me with a frown then back at the road.

"You're adorable that you think I'm mad." I stated, leaning in to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"But I'm not. If you think he deserves it, then he does. If you think you needed to punch him, then you did." I stated with a smilr.

"What? You're not mad because of what just happened?" He didn't believe me.

"What just happened was the hottest thing ever. Seriously, I hate violence, but watching you punch Matthew for me turned me on so freaking much I think I'm already wet." I breathed slowly.

Blunt much? I don't care.

Drake's plan? Screw him, he's single for a reason.

Dean looked at me, lips apart, and eyes darkening, then back at the road.

"Dean."

"We're five minutes away from home." He stated in a rusty voice that held so much promise, that it sent a spiky shiver all the way to my core.

"But-"

"Don't make me pull over and fuck you right here, Emma." He warned, breathing heavily.

"Fine, but once we're home, you're mine." I crossed my legs and tugged at the hem of my red dress. He glanced my way and shifted in his seat before focusing back ahead intil we were finally at Jake's.

"Get out." He killed the engine and got out himself. Fortunately, he parked inside so I followed his lead to the front door.

"Come on." I urged him to get in. He opened the door and closed it after me before holding my hand as we rushed upstairs to my room. He opened the door and once we were inside his mouth was on mine. He pushed me against the door, closing it, and I hurried to take his gray shirt off.

*********

Unbuttoning something with your eyes closed and a tongue down your throat isn't an easy task. So, screw it.

I tore the damn thing off him. Buttons went flying across the room as I pushed it down his firm broad shoulders. His hands left my waist to take the shirt off then went to the hem of my dress and started pulling it up slowly as his tongue played with mine, causing a moan to get out. He sucked on it, breaking off the heated kiss and pulled the dress over my head, throwing it on the floor.

Remember when Drake told me to wear sexy lingerie and I hung up on him? The advice didn't go to waste. I did just that.

"You want to kill me, right?" Dean asked, breathing heavily.

"You like?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"You have no idea how hard I want to fuck you right now." His eyes were eating me alive in the black lace see through pantie and matching bra I had on.

"Then what's stopping you? I surely am not." I breathed, moving my hand slowly across my stomach to my back, and undid my bra. His eyes darkened even more as he took me in.

"Take off your pantie. Slowly." His order caused a certain muscle in me to tighten with pleasure. The thought of me doing what he asked just to please him even a little bit made me even more wet. I slowly started sliding the thin soaked material down my butt then my thighs until it fell on the floor and I stepped out of it completely naked in front of this man who was torturing me with his eyes just like I was torturing him with the extra swing of my hips.

"Lie down on your back. I need to taste you."

I was instantly on the bed, knees up and apart. He went down on his knees and pulled me to the foot of the bed, then put both my thighs on his firm shoulders and took a loudly deep breath.

"Even your scent is addictive."

Oh, god..

"Dean, come on." I pleaded.

"What do you want, baby?" He smirked, his eyes dark with passion.

"Put your mouth on me, please." His eyes met my lustful ones for a moment before I finally felt his tongue on my flesh.

"Oh, yes." I let out. He sucked lightly, enjoying the sweet taste of my juices, then a thumb started rubbing me in circles slowly.

"Please, Dean." My hand went to his head and pushed his face closer to my throbbing center.

"Don't stop, please. Don't stop!" I screamed out as I reached my climax and went to heaven and back. He got up and pulled me to the middle of the bed before getting on top. I was still trying to manage my breath after the journey I had, so I didn't open my eyes until I felt a tongue on my left nipple.

"Woah." I breathed out as his hand started trailing down my stomach.

"Dean." I moaned when he took my desperately hard bud in his mouth and sucked on it. His fingers made their way to my needy core and he started rubbing me so softly.

"Dean, I.." A loud moan came out instead.

"You're going to cum like this." The authority in his deep voice sent a dangerous shiver through me as he stated against my breast before inserting one finger inside my soaking heatness. I cried in painful pleasure once I felt that finger move in and out of my ever so slowly. He added another finger and I was suddenly lost in my favorite taste of rapture. My eyes rolled back and my head fell powerlessly on the pillow as I exploded, with a scream, shaking as the pleasure erupted within me like a hot lava to a volcano.

"You look fucking beautiful like this, do you know that?" He too was breathless. I opened my eyes and looked at his dark ones, swimming in a pool of need.

"I want to do something for you." The plea was already out. His eyes lit up as he positioned himself on top of me and spread my knees with his.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." He croaked out, and I moaned aloud, loving how his dirty words affected me.

"Fuck me, Dean. Fuck me hard and fast, like there's no tomorrow. Have your way with me, Dean, please. I'm all yours." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"God, I love you." He shook his head, poking slightly against my entrance.

"And I need you, Dean." I pushed against him.

"Alright, let me jus-" I gathered my strength and rolled us over so I was on top and he was lying down. He looked at me with a hint of surprise and amusement before his eyes darkened even further. Gone was the crystal blue that I loved, instead I was greeted with a darker shade of the ocean that swallowed me whole.

"You want to ride me, Emma?" He asked seductively when I looked hopefully at him.

I nodded, my whole face flushed, before sitting up on my knees and taking place right above his hard budge.

"Aren't you a naughty girl? Wanna bounce on my dick, baby?" He asked and his words alone almost sent me over the edge. I lowered myself a little, feeling the tip of him consume me.

"Baby, hold on. I need to get--" A part of me knew what he was going to say but I just couldn't do that and wait so I pushed myself down in one quick move.

"Fuck." He cursed and I screamed when he filled me.

"Baby, we nee- fuck!" He muttered another curse when I pushed myself up then back down on him, and it felt amazing. I put both hands flat on his chest for support and started bouncing up and down. His groans were filling the room. His hand went to my ass and he held it firmly, helping me to ride him right.

"Fuck, Emma. Goddammit." He groaned, eyes closed, teeth clenched and lips apart. I moaned loudly when I felt myself building up with intense pleasure again.

"I'm close, Dean." I moaned a plea.

"Not yet." He rolled us over and pounded in me himself, fast enough to drive me crazy and hard enough to know how badly he ached for me.

"Please!" I screamed, trying to hold myself for as long as I can.

"I can't, please, Dean. Let me cum, please." I screamed like a mad woman as he kept thrusting deeply in me, every inch of him surrounded by every inch of me.

"Okay, now, baby." I let go the exact second he spilled in me.

"Fuck." He cursed lightly as he shoved his head between my neck and shoulder. We both stayed like that for a while, calming our hearts and waiting for our breaths to go back to normal.

******

"You okay, baby? Was I too hard on you?" He lifted himself up on his elbows and asked softly.

"I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, but I absolutely love every second of it." I smiled, and he laugh.

"Good." He kissed my forehead before carefully pulling out of me.

"Emma, we.." He trailed off nervously, lying on his side.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't let you go get a condom. I was just.. Too into it, I think, I'm sorry." His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"You.. You noticed we didn't use a condom?"I blinked.

What? Did he think I'm stupid?

"I know I was a virgin, but I'm not five. Of course I noticed! When we woke up today I remembered, and now I knew I should've stopped and let you go, but I just didn't want to. It was careless and irresponsible of me. I'm sorry." I looked down.

"But I thought.." He frowned.

"I swear, I'm not trying to get pregnant! When I remembered this morning, and after panicking for a moment of course, I just didn't feel scared anymore. The thought of me carrying your child appealed to me and made my heart warm and happy. The thought of carrying it now is what freaked me out a bit though, but I promise to get on birth control." I took a deep breath then continued explaining.

"I'm not saying that I want to carry your child though, I mean, of course I do but when we get married and when you want me to. Wait, I'm not saying that we should get married either! I'm not pushing you into anything! I'm not even ready to be a wife or have children yet, I'm just saying that if we ever do, I don't have a problem with that. I'll be happy. As long as you are of course! Though if you're not, it's okay! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow anywa-" I was stopped by his mouth on mine.

"I love you." He mumbled against my mouth, pulling me into his arms.

"I love you more." I mumbled back before pulling away.

"You're my life, do you know that?" He placed a strand of my messy hair behind my ear. I nodded with a warm smile.

"And you're mine."

"You want to sleep?" he asked, getting up.

"What do you think?"He laughed and reached for the covers at the foot of the bed before turning off the lights and gathering me in his arms.

"Don't wake me up tomorrow. I swear if you do I'll dig my nails so deep in your sexy hot face and leave you scarred for life." I sleepily stated and felt his chest vibrate with a chuckle.

"I have to go to work tomorrow though. I didn't go today." He kissed my forehead.

"Fine, you go, I sleep. Fair enough." I heard him take a deep breath then felt him tense a little before he talked.

"Emma.." He was nervous and he was hesitantly thinking whether to talk or not. I pulled away and turned to switch the light back on.

"What did you do?" I looked at his frowning face.

"I didn't do anything." He glared and sat up.

"Oh, sorry. What is it then, baby?" I gave him a toothy grin.

"Look.. Don't overthink this or freak out because that's the last thing I want, okay? Just hear me out the-"

"You cheated! Again, Dean?!" I punched his chest playfully.

"Ha.Ha. Very funny, Emma." He glared daggers at me as I just laughed.

"Listen.."

"Just spill."

"Fine. I don't want you to get on birth control." He did just that and I blinked again.

"Look, I don't want you to get pregnant right now either! Don't freak out, alright? All I'm saying is that I'm fine with you getting pregnant, more than fine actually. Whether now or later. I like to know that we have that option." He reasoned.

"Birth control will not take that option away. It's just temporary." I explained.

"But I'm not comfortable with it. I don't know, just the idea of it doesn't settle right with me for some reason. We can use condoms if you want for as long as you want. I never had sex without condoms anyway." He shrugged and I glared.

"Yeah, of course, me neither." I shrugged sarcastically and he chuckled.

"But are you sure you want to use condoms?" We went back to the point.

"No, I definitely don't want to use condoms with you, but it's still better than you getting a shot or taking pills or all that. What if they harm you or what if they have side effects? Your immunity system isn't perfect either." He frowned.

"You're paranoid." I laughed and lay back down.

"I'm-i'm not!" He frowned further, following my movement.

"Yes, you are. But I love you anyway." I pecked his delicious lips.

"I love you more."

"That's my line!" I poked his chest, smiling.

"Emma."

"Fine, fine. We can do whatever you want, baby. I'm okay with it as long as you're happy." I smiled sweetly at his wide eyes.

"Wait, you're not fighting me or even freaking out about this?" He audibly gasped when I shook my head.

"Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" He dramatically shook me and made me laugh.

"Honey, you just fucked my mind out. I'm exhausted, sore, sleepy, extremely satisfied and happy altogether. I'll pretty much agree on anything you want me to right now. Key word, anything." I winked.

"Aren't you exhausted, sore and sleepy?" He was amused.

"Oh, I can always make an exception." I moved a finger down his chest.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me." He stated, making me laugh again.

"Come on, let's sleep." He turned off the lights and once more gathered me in his arms before nuzzling his head in my neck and breathing deeply. I smiled and closed my eyes.

It's amazing how you can find someone just perfect for you with all the flaws they have and love them completely, and you know you truly fell for them when the idea of changing one hair of their heads doesn't appeal to you anymore, because the things that used to get you mad at them before, are what makes them who they are, and for you that's more than enough.

And let me just tell you that there's nothing greater than sleeping at night in your love's arms knowing that no matter what happens you're going to always be there for one another, that leaving each other isn't even an option, that everything comes your way you're going to deal with and fix together, because there's no life without each other anyway.

"Dean?"

"Hmm?" He sleepily looked up at me.

"You know that I would never leave you, right?" I asked.

"What?" He blinked.

"I promise you that no matter what, I would never leave your side. I'm always going to be here, okay? No matter what happens, we will just deal with it." I softly vowed and kissed his O-shaped lips for a moment before pulling back.

"Unless you bring back one more ex girlfriend in our lives, of course." I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, look who's talking! I just punched your ex boyfriend not long ago."

"Aw, don't remind me! I'm too tired for round two." I whined and he laughed softly before planting a kiss on my pouting lips and resting his head back in place.

"She was never my girlfriend though." He murmured against my neck.

"Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that." I giggled before lastly drifting off.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Dean." I moaned sleepily and slightly shook him with my eyes still closed.

"Emma." He moaned back. If I wasn't too sleepy I would have laughed.

"The door, Dean." I whined as I heard another knock.

"Dean, go punch Jackie in the face." I hissed, taking the pillow and covering my head with it. He made weird sounds of groaning and grunting before sitting up and covering my naked chest with the covers.

"Come on in, Jackie, what is it?" He cleared his throat with a yawn.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's me!" A woman's voice beamed with glee once the door's knob turned. I instantly opened my eyes wide and threw the pillow away to see a glimpse of a woman taking an open-mouthed Dean in a bones-crushing hug.

What is.. What the.. What on ear.. What..

Calm down. Calm down. Just give them a minute..

What.. Min.. Who.. No!

"Hey! Get your hands off my boyfriend, weird woman in my bedroom!" I shouted, pulling her arm away from around his neck and holding the covers over my chest with the other free hand.

"Oh, boyfriend? She said Boyfriend, Deanie, didn't she?" She beamed even more, not taking a look at me. All I could see was her black silk-like gorgeous hair.

"Yes, I did! Who the hell are you?" I shouted louder.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, honey! I just missed him so much I forgot to introduce myself." She turned to me with a wide smile, composing herself, and I automatically gasped.

"I'm Anna. Dean's Mother." She smirked, a carbon copy of her son's.

------

Hey, you guys! Just wanted to remind you to check my othe book, A Second Chance. It's a werewolf love story, and I'm really proud of it.  I can't wait for you to read it and tell me what you think.

Love you all,
Farah Fekry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
315K 9K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
40.1K 1.3K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
300K 10.2K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...