Sukoon E Naaz β™‘βœ…

By lost_beautyy

I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you disli... More

Character sketch πŸ’“
1πŸ’—
2πŸ’—
3πŸ’—
4πŸ’—
5πŸ’—
6πŸ’—
7πŸ’—
8πŸ’—
9πŸ’—
10πŸ’—
11πŸ’—
12πŸ’—
13πŸ’—
14πŸ’—
15πŸ’—
16πŸ’—
17πŸ’—
18πŸ’—
Thank you fam ❀️
19πŸ’—
20πŸ’—
21πŸ’—
22πŸ’—
23πŸ’—
24πŸ’—
26πŸ’—
27πŸ’—
28πŸ’—
29πŸ’—
30πŸ’—
31 πŸ’—
32πŸ’—
33πŸ’—
34πŸ’—
35πŸ’—
36πŸ’—
37πŸ’—
38πŸ’—
39πŸ’—
40πŸ’—
41πŸ’—
42πŸ’—
43πŸ’—
44πŸ’—
45πŸ’—
46πŸ’—
47πŸ’—
48πŸ’—
49πŸ’—
LAST πŸ’—

25πŸ’—

5.6K 582 60
By lost_beautyy

Sidharth was looking at her. The way she was crying so loudly, made him understand very well that she can't handle alcohol at all.  Infact she never liked when he did smoke infornt of her sometime. She is not into these things. Then why she drank today?

He was angry with her because he didn't want anyone to use her innocence! That jerk was trying to misbehave with her. And she being the innocent one, didn't understand his motive.

Anything could have happened if he wouldn't have come in the right time! His blood was still boiling with the thinking that someone was looking at her in a bad manner!

Being frustrated he shouted ..

Sid: chup ekdum chup! Rona baand karo!!

She looked at him and stopped crying but she was still sobbing a little.  Her red nose and that adorable face was making her look cute. He really wanted to adore her but he was too frustrated and irritated with whatever happened.

Sid: tumne pi kyun naaz?

Sana: Maine? Maine pi nahi hai. Bilkul bhi nahi. Kab pi Maine? Meko toh yaad hi nahi hai. Kya maine oreo milkshake piya tha??

Sidharth rubbed his neck to calm himself . She is not in her senses and telling her about all this now , will be a foolish thing to do.

She needs to understand that this world is dangerous for innocent people like her. And his overprotective self doesn't want anything bad to happen with her. Tomorrow he will talk to her. He needs to because she needs to understand that she is not a kid anymore.

If he is telling her not to do something then she needs to understand that it's for her well being.  Being practical in life is needed. You can't always do what your heart wants to do!!

Calming himself a little, he looked at her and said...

Sid: utho...

Sana: nahii naa! Floor pe maaja aa raha hai baith k ! Maine nahi uthna!!

Sid: maine kaha utho matlab utho. Don't you dare to disobey me naaz. Pehle hi meri baat sun leti toh ye sab hota hi nahi.

Sana pouted.

Sana: konsi baat nahi suna maine? Haww juth kyun bol rahe ho aap? Mai toh aap ko janti bhi nahi hoon.

Sid: chup chap utho. Agar meri baat nahi manogi na toh mujse bura koi nahi hoga.

She got up and held his coller suddenly making him shocked. He didn't expect this at all.

Sana looked at her with those pretty eyes. Her drunk state was a treat to watch .  He coughed a little to control his desire because she was extremely closer and all he wanted was to pull her more closer and kiss her hard but he knew he needs to control. This was not the right time to do this.

Sana: aap samajte kya hai apne aap ko haan? Kab se dekh rahi hoon dhamki diye jaa rahe hai.. danthe jaa rahe hai . Mai kuch bol nahi rahi hoon iska matlab ye nahi ki mai bewakoof hoon.  Theek hai? Aap jante nahi ho kon hoon mai.

Sid shaked his head in disbelief.

Sid: kon ho tum? Baatao . Mai bhi Janna chahta hoon.

Sana: leh! Bataya toh tha maine aap ko ki mai don hoon. Lady don.  Mai bohot khatarnak hoon.  Mere se panga liya na toh accha nahi hoga .

Sid rolled his eyes and said...

Sid: ho gya tumhara? Aab so jao!!

Sana: haww aap mujse daar kyun nahi rahe hai? Aap ko mujse darna chahiye na? Haad ho gyi.

Sid: mai tumse bilkul nahi darta kyun ki gadhe wale kaam tumne ki hai. Maine nahi.

Sana:

maine konse gadhe wale kaam ki hai? Lagta hai aap mein dimag ki kaami hai. Aap mere jaise heera ko pehchan nahi paa rahe hai.

Koi na hota hai hota hai. Aur rahi baat aap ka mujse na daarne ki , uska reason ye hai ki mai bohot cute hoon. Sab ko mere pe pyaar aa jata hai .kyun ki mai acchi don hoon! Theek hai? Aap ko bhi mere pe aab pyaar aa raha hai na? Baatao baatao sharmao nahi.

Sid: nahi aa raha hai. Kyun ki jo tumne harkaat ki hai na uske baad mera dimag sarh raha hai. So chup chap so jao .

Sana pouted and pushed him .

Sana: huh khadoos!

Sid: oh hello kya kaha tumne?

Sana: khadoos kaha maine. Kyun ki aap khadoos hai. Mai aap se baat nahi kar rahi. Apne mere jaisi dangerous don ki bejjati ki hai. Aap ko mai yaha se nikal rahi hoon.  Jao yaha se aap.

Sid smirked.

Sid: chalo nikal k dikhao Mujhe yaha se.

Sana flipped her hair saying...

Sana: aap ko aisa lag raha hai ki mere mein takat nahi hai aap ko nikalne ki? Huh! Aap ko nikalna toh mere baye haat ka kaam hai.  Meko kya weak samjha hua hai apne? Agar female bahubali movie banegi na toh mai hi waha ki heroine banungi. Itni Shakti hai mere mein!!!

Sid: accha? Chalo nikalo fir mujhe.

Sana started pushing him with all her force but couldn't do what she wanted to do. Being tired, she glared him.

Sana: aap toh insaan bhi nahi hai. Itna bhari kon hota hai? Thak gyi mai.

He pulled her closer and said in his husky voice ..

Sid: aage jaa k iss bhari insaan ka bhoj hi tumhe uthana parega when I will love you in my way😉

He winked at her but she was too innocent to understand his double meaning talks.

Sana slapped his arm and grumphily laid in the bed.

Sana: taang kar diya hai mujhe. Kitna papi insaan hai. Bas pareshan kiye jaa raha hai . Mai sone lagi hoon. Meko disturb na karna!!

Sid: arey abhi toh tum badi badi baate kar rahi thi ki mujhe nikalogi iss room se! And now you are sleeping? What happened Mis. Shakti woman? Mis. Female bahubali?

Sana made a face.

Sana: taana marne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai . Mai bohotttt acchi hoon.  Sab ki help karti hoon . Issliye mai aap ko yaha rehne k liye allow kar rahi hoon. Ehsaan kar rahi hoon ek. Jab ki apne meko itna irritate Kiya par Chalo koi na. Aab aap bhi kya yaad rakhoge??

Sid shaked his head with a chuckle. She never really forgets to do her own tareef , no matter she is in senses or not and he really finds her this quality very cute.

She was now almost asleep. He sat beside her and caressed her hair lovingly. No matter how much he is frustrated for her immaturity, still he can't stop loving or taking care of her. She is just too precious for this world and that makes him more protective for her!

She looked at him with her half opened sleepy eyes and kept her head in his lap.

He looked at her and she whispered...

Sana: aap itne bhi bure nahi hai. Lagta hai kabhi kabhi aap accha bhi baan jate ho. Umm...mmm...

And mumbling some more inaudible words she slept in his lap.

He looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead to feel her near him , safe ... He was too scared when he got to know that she has gone to attend such a party because he knew how the world is!

His possessiveness was at the highest level when he saw that idiot and mannerless boy was looking at his naaz with bad intention.

He just wants to protect her no matter what. He always had this feeling that he is her protector and she is his peace.

.
.
.
.

Next morning...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and shouted...

Sana: ahh amma itna saar kyun daard kar raha hai?

Somebody gave her a glass of lime water. She drank it without seeing who gave her this.

After finishing it she took a deep breath.

Sana: haye thoda accha sa feel ho raha hai. Thank you.

She said with a smile but it vanished when she saw sidharth with a poker face and adi akash with scared faces.

She looked here and there and saw it was not their house. Yesterday she went to attend a party. She was enjoying and then what happened! She didn't remember. But why sidharth is here? She was confused.

Sid looked at her and calmly said ..

Sid: good morning.

But her gut feeling was... The morning is not a good one! She is in trouble, definitely in trouble!!!

______________________________________________

KEEP LOVING 💛

Z🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 9.1K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
416K 30.6K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
34.5K 4.8K 17
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
159K 15.5K 49
Sidharth Shukla, a famous rockstar and Shehnaaz Gill, a crazy fan of him. Their worlds are totally different. Shehnaaz's always dreamt that one day s...