If Only

By ChonkeyMonkey01

Y/n is the daughter of mother gothel; her and her mother do not get along well for many reasons. One of those... More

Hiiiii
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

81 2 0
By ChonkeyMonkey01

Evie and I wake up before our alarms go off in the excitement of going to Auradon

We turn off our alarms, get my bag, and head upstairs trying our best not to make a sound.

Luckily for us my mother is asleep.

Beofre we head out the door I write her a note

Dear mother,
I was invited to go to Auradon prep. Sorry you had to find this out this way as I only figured it out yesterday as a suprise.

I was very determined to write out what I was actualy thinking.

so for taking a risk I did.

I may not see you ever again and I hope I wont have to because we both know we will be happier without each other.
     Sincerly,
              y/n

If I ever do see her again who knows what might happen but as of right now I'm worried about getting the hell out of here.

~

As Evie and I start heading to her house I realized I should probably go say goodbye to Dizzy and tell her that I will not be working there anymore.

We head over to curl up and dye.

Suprisingly the doors are unlocked which means Dizzy is probably cleaning up inside.

Evie and I spot her but shes occupied sweeping away hair and listening to music.

She looks up and spots us and starts running up towards us to give us a hug.

"Hi Evie, hi Y/n, what are you guys doing here? need any touch ups on your hair?"

We both shake our head no.

I look at Dizzy and say "I got invited to Auradon so that means I wont be able to work here anymore unless I come back"

Dizzy looks really upset, Evie and I are practically the only people who talk to Dizzy. Shes like a littke sister to us.

I hug her and tell her that "I promise I'll be back and I'll tell you all about Auradon"

She nods her head gives us one last hug and we say our goodbyes.

I'm really upset I have to let her go. Drezella and Lady Tremaine are really harsh on her.

Evie and I head back to her house so we can get some more sleep before we go.

~

We head upstairs where Carlos, Jay, Mal, and all their parents are. Evie walks over to her mom and sits down and I do the same next to her

"Evie I have something for you dear." The Evil Queen says. "Its the magic mirror." Evies eyes pretty much shoot out of her eye sockets, as she takes the mirror out of her hand and starts staring at herself.

"It doesnt work here as magic is forbidden but when you reach Auradon itll work perfectly!" She says as she claps her hands together.

I can hear Cruella talk to Carlos about how dogs will eat him or something like that so I step up because it pissed me off.

"Cruella you know dogs are actually really good pets, I dont think its good to spread lies about such great aninals to your son."

Cruella glares at me and at Carlos while Carlos make big eyes towards me probably meaning to tell me to stop but I dont

"I mean Carlos has never even approached a dog and you have never actually tried to care for one besides kill them and use their fur for coats. Thats more scary then the dog itself."

Cruella scofs and walks away.

One thing about me is that I dont shut my mouth

Everyone is staring at me, but i just can't take the crap cruelly says to Carlos.

Maleficent walks towards me while giving me a death stare, but I'm not scared of her she cant use magic so she has nothing to use against me.

"Who do you think you are talking to one of US like that. THE GREATEST VILLIANS OF ALL TIME" she says.

I just stand there not saying a word, in a bit of shock.

"As I thought. My book wheres my book"

The Evil Queen points to the fridge.

Why the fuck would you put a book in a fridge.

I dont know why Maleficent has a thing against me, maybe im overthinking it because she probably only cares about herself.

Malificent pulls out the book which looks like a book of spells.

She hands it to Mal and tells her to use it wisely and winks

Jay comes over to put his arm over my shoulder which I quickly take off

I dont know why he does these things, he almsot seems like hes trying to show someone else something.

We see a car pull in. Wait. Thats a limo.

Holy cow

I almost start running down the stairs until the Evil Queen stops me. She hands me a flower.

Its beautiful but I am confused as to why she handed it to me.

"Its called the Sundrop flower" she says

Holy shit thats the magic flower my mother used

"Oh wow, thank you"

"No worries now run along quickly"

I run down the stairs being the last one to enter the limo.

I sit next to carlos as we both look at a glass cup full of little peices of food.

Carlos, Jay and I all give each other a look and start fighting for the food.

I take a bite from mine. It had two colors and looked like a string. I tasted it I immediately spit it back out. It had a very tangy sour taste that I did not like

Carlos take a bite of his and his eyes go wide. "Its sweet and salty"

(author: im not going to exactly quote the words of what the characters say sorry)

Jay starts to reach for the candy in his hand but before he does I had already snatched it and ate it.
It was so good that my stomach was begging me for more.

We all look out the window as we see we're heading on the bridge. "ITS A TRAP" I hug onto Carlos and start screaming and everyone does the same.

Once we all realize that we arent falling towards our death I let go of Carlos and see that his face his red.

Maybe hes just never hugged a girl before

~

We all start coming out of the car when theres a whole crowd of people everywhere. I listen to the band play until they stop. And I see why

Carlos and Jay are figting over something

"Why do you want it" I hear Carlos say

"Becuase you have it" Jay replies

I roll my eyes at their child like behavoir and snatch the thing from them and throw it back into the limo.

"Can you guys go 5 minutes without acting like idiots?" I say giving them a look.

I see a lady approaching with a cute little couple behind her.

"Welcome eveyone to Auradon prep. Im Fairy God Mother"

THE fairy God mother

mal read my mind and said it out loud.

"The one and only"

I step in

"As in bippity boppity boo?" I say

"bippity boppity you know it"  Fairy God Mother says

"yeah I just always wondered what it was like to be Cinderella while u had that wand, gave her a sparkly gown... and the wand" Mal says.

The girl from behind Fairy God Mother steps up "Yes well its locked in the museum where it belongs"

She sounded kinda bitchy saying that. I take back from what I said about being cute.

I look next to her and see who I think it is soon to be king Ben, the one who invited us.

I go up to shake his hand which this bitch girl gives me a look for

"Hello Im y/n Gothel you must be king ben a pleasure to be here with you and.."

"Audrey" she says with a fake smile.

"nice to meet u Aurdrey" i return the fake smile.

I go up to shake her hand but she gives me a ugly face

I was about to say something beofre I get pulled back by Evie who probably knew I was about to say something.

I'll get her next time.

Ben just starts talking about something i didn't care to listen about as he goes around to shake everyone's hand.

he leads us up to a statue that i guess is his dad. Ben clapped his hands together and it morphed into the beast form.

Carlos screams like a little girl and jumps into Jays arms.

I rollt me eyes and go up to him, "stop acting like such a pussy" i say as he gets out of Jays arms.

We get inside the castle and look around

Ben sends a guy named Doug to give us a tour around this "school"

I can already tell Evie is head over heels with this guy, shes practically drooling.

I elbow her so that she catches herself but I think doug has a little crush on her too.

I will make sure they get together mwuahahah

~

We head up to our dorm rooms but only two people are aloud in each room so how lucky am I to get bunked with someone I dont know

I get bunked with a girl named Lonnie

I just hope she aint pretty pink and bitchy.

I immediately start to decorate my room with picture frames and putting my books on the book shelf. I asked Evie earlier if she wants to go shopping with me for some paint and she says yes but we have our first day of school tomorrow.

Shes right. I should probably go to bed after the long day today.

But why would i go to bed when there's a wand somewhere around?

1647 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 575 17
What is the core 4 had another member? Y/n Gothel, daughter of Mother Gothel, born with powers, a part of the Vks. Y/n was more than just a VK, she...
7.9K 86 8
⚠️I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 I AM 14 NOW SO YES IT WILL BE HELLA CRINGE⚠️ Y/n is the daughter of Maleficent she has a sister named Mal. Mal can turn...
16.5K 207 15
Gabriella, the only daughter of Gaston is at Auradon with her best friends, new friends and her boyfriend who is her father's sworn enemies son. She...
10K 179 17
Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the princess and wolf will they are doing j...