Medusa's Blessed (Medusa (Rid...

By umya50

Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seem... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Apologies
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Story Announcement!
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eight

1.3K 47 26
By umya50

POV: Y/N L/N

Y/N: 'Wh-Where am I?'

I was in a dark room lying under the sheets of a king sized bed. I looked around to find a lamp or something to illuminate light but before I could turn on a switch, I see a purple aura walking towards me.

Y/N: 'Who are you!?'

???: 'Y/N~'

Y/N: 'Hold on, Medusa? Is that you!?'

???: 'Y/N~ I want it...~'

Y/N: 'Want what? What're you-'

She then got real close to my face in about a millisecond. Our lips were inches apart and she kept putting her face closer.

???: 'Y/N~'

Medusa: Y/N!

I shot out of bed so fast that the blankets also were still on me.

Y/N: WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Medusa: I- uhm- the kitchen-

Y/N: Oh no.

I run downstairs as fast as I possibly could and see the kitchen almost burnt down. I quickly get the very convenient fire extinguisher and get rid of the fire.

Y/N: That was way too close.

Medusa: Y/N, I'm-

Y/N: It's fine, we'll just get it remodeled probably. 

Medusa: I'm sorry, I was trying something new and then I messed it up and started panicking and it all turned fiery and-

I pulled her for a warm hug and she embraced it.

Y/N: I'm just glad you're okay, that's all that matters.

Medusa: I-

Y/N: Good thinking waking me up though, I don't think you know how a fire extinguisher works...

Medusa: How did I end up with such a caring master like yourself?

Y/N: I don't know, but your stuck with me from now on *winks*

Medusa: I'm definitely paying you back for saving our kitchen~

Y/N: Whatever, for now let's just go see if Emiya's willing to let us stay for a bit.

Medusa: What about the Saber servant?

Y/N: I think you two are just gonna have to get along until we beat Berserker's master.

Medusa puts on a frown which I slightly chuckle at. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt and motion for Medusa to get into spiritual form.

Medusa: You mind if I stay inside you for a while?

Y/N: I think you're overreacting a bit. I heard a rumor that my servant could possibly beat the Saber class anyway.

Medusa: Do you think my Mystic Eyes would work?

Y/N: When that bridge comes, we'll cross it. For now, we go get free breakfast.

I walk out the front door and start walking towards Shirou's house. I take note that since it is Saturday, there's not much people outside.

Medusa: 'Why isn't there more people outside?'

Y/N: 'It's Saturday which gives us today and tomorrow off. We're spending those two days getting free food, got it?

Medusa: 'Sounds nice.'

We eventually got to Shirou's house after walking for about ten minutes. When we arrived, I knocked on the door and to my surprise, Rin opened the door.

Rin: Y/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: I could ask the same about you. I just came here to get some food since my kitchen burned down.

Rin: Wha-

Shirou: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Damn Shirou, you and Rin really hit it off didn't you? You're even living together now!

Their cheeks both flared up in red and they looked away from each other. I laugh and make myself to the living room. 

Y/N: Sakura isn't here?

Shirou: Nope, she didn't come yesterday either. Also, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?

Y/N: Funny story actually, my servant was making food and sorta burned our kitchen down and since I'm so cool, I took out the fire extinguisher and took out the fire. Once the smoke cleared out though, the whole kitchen was burnt.

Rin and Shirou both looked at me with wide eyes while I told my story. I found it hilarious how they listened and took in that information.

Shirou: Well, I was just about to make breakfast so you could join us if you like.

Y/N: That's exactly why I came here! Your food is amazing.

Shirou: Alright, I'll get to work.

Y/N: Hey Rin, if you don't mind me asking, why actually are you here? Don't you have a giant mansion?

Rin: Well, I figured that I would stay with Shirou and his servant as a sort of protector. He's absolutely clueless and he'll probably get himself killed.

I laugh while Medusa gets summoned right beside me. She's wearing her servant outfit and looks visually uncomfortable. I take the hint and walk up to Saber.

Y/N: How are you doing, Saber?

Saber: Not doing too bad, how about you?

Y/N: I'm doing fine. I have a question, are you okay with speaking to other servants?

Saber: Servants are made to fight each other to the death but if you want me to speak to your servant, I will try my best. 

Y/N: Thank you! I figured since you were both women it would be eas-

Saber: Call me a woman again and I'll have your head, Y/N!

Y/N: I was just joking! I'm sorry, my king.

Saber: I'm going to help Shirou cook! 

She gets flustered and I start laughing again. Hanging out with people from the past is generally so fun. Speaking about servants, I ask Rin a question.

Y/N: Hey Rin, where's your servant?

Rin: Archer is at home. I left him there since he's very weird around Shirou for some reason.

Y/N: Maybe he just thinks that he's really cool. Anyway, have you thanked him for me yet?

Rin: I have. He seems to generally like you.

Y/N: Well isn't that the case with everyone? I'm a very likable guy.

Rin: You're a moron.

Shirou: I'm interrupting this to tell you that I'm done cooking!

Saber: I hope you all like it.

Shirou and Saber set down the food and we all begin eating. Rin eats peacefully with a plate full of food while Medusa and I are basically chomping down. I stop to look at her gracefully eating and I smile.

Shirou: You and your servant seem to be really close. Is there anything going on at home?

We drop the food and start blushing. I shoot a look at Medusa who's just looking down at her lap and I take the chance to clear it up.

Y/N: N-no! We only do servant and master things! That's it!

Rin: Based on your reaction, you seem to do more.

Y/N: Well, I won't lie but, she seems to be more than just a servant to me. She takes care of me and is generally fun to talk t-

Medusa then grabs my hand under the table and stops me from talking. I look up and see only Shirou paying attention while the rest are eating.

Shirou: Sounds like a fun relationship. 

We finish up eating and I set my plate in the sink. 

Y/N: Want me to help wash the dishes, Shirou?

Shirou: It's fine really, I can do it myse-

Rin: I will help you since you fed us all. 

Shirou: O-okay..

Y/N: Well isn't that just a sight to see, Tohsaka and Emiya working together.

Rin turns around holding a knife while Shirou just keeps cleaning, obviously flustered. 

Rin: Say one more word and I'll cut your tongue!

Y/N: I'm just teasing! I mean, isn't it obvious that you both like each other?

Rin: Y-you dumb-

Medusa: Forgive my intrusion, but I think Y/N and I have to go somewhere.

Y/N: We do?

Medusa: Yes. Thank you for the meal but we are heading out now.

Y/N: I forgot to say that she acts like my mom. 

She grabs my hand and drags me out of the house. I quickly say goodbye to Shirou and Rin but once we're out of the house, I look up at her.

Y/N: Okay, what?

Medusa: I said I would pay you back for saving me and our kitchen, did I not?

Y/N: What're you gonna do?

Medusa: Well, we could go home and do something~

Remembering the dream I had, I blushed immediately and started sweating profusely.

Y/N: N-no! We c-can just do s-something else besides that!

Medusa: Besides what, master~

Y/N: Quit it! I'm not falling for your seductions!

Medusa: How about we just go to the park or something? 

Y/N: You know what, that sounds nice.

We start walking around but we eventually come across a little grassy area where there's no one around. I sit down and gaze at the morning sky. Medusa sat down next to me and I laid down on the grass.

Y/N: Honestly, I'm glad to have summoned someone like you, Medusa.

Medusa: I'm grateful to have been summoned by you, Y/N.

Y/N: If it were up to me, I'd keep you with me forever, you know that right?

Medusa: The thing is, after the war is over, I won't remember you when I get sent back. 

Y/N: You won't? 

Medusa: I don't know much about this but I know that I will only remember some bits about you as a whole.

Y/N: In that case, I'll make sure I win the war. 

Medusa and I both sat up and looked at each other. We stared deeply in each others eyes and smiled. I grab her hand and hold it dearly.

Y/N: I'll do anything to make sure that you can stay with me.

Medusa: I'll do anything to stay with you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you, Medusa.

Medusa: I love you as well, Y/N.

===============================================================

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter but whatcha guys think? Finally some romantical stuff right? Anyway, I'll be trying to write more since this story is so fun to write and have ideas about.

Thank you for reading the eighth chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 156 35
10 years after the last holy grail war Takumi,ryu,mika are now Officially mages for the organization together with there new allies miya the gun sl...
8.6K 266 13
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is a servant? of a Magus? Classes? Fourth Holy Grail War? What is...
3.6K 132 29
Many years after the 5th Holy Grail War have passed and a new generation of Mages are born, but not like you think. From multiple powerful families...
1.5K 12 7
This is a version of the Grail war where Shirou summons Caster instead of Saber. except, it's not Medea. It's somebody else... Somebody with a connec...