[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•16¦wanna do something?•

77 3 0
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

"Umm- ah- hyung~", Beomgyu was in literal shock.

What- the fuck are they doing- uh should I knock? Fuck I can't stand this. he thought and ran down, the two youngers looked at him surprised

"Hyung, where is the other two?", Beomgyu looked traumatized, "uh- what? Oh them?, Hahaha", he sit next to Kai and looked straight at the wall as if it was the most inspirational and interesting thing in the world.

"Hyung, you OK?" the youngest of their team stood up, "I'm gonna kill those two. Hyung, tell us what happened?"

"Kai, sit down and eat, let them do what they-"

"What is happening here?", Yeonjun came towards the three and a red Soobin in behind, "Binnie hyung, are you sick?", Soobin shot his head towards Taehyun.

"Oh no- it's just- it's pretty hot in here." he awkwardly said and felt Beomgyu's eyes on him.

It made Soobin feel like melting.

"Beom, why are you looking at him?"

The nature boy shifted his eyes towards Yeonjun and started eating his food.

"Uh- is he OK?", Yeonjun said and started eating his food, "and where did Namjoonie hyung go?"

"He went to the library." Taehyun said and the icy boy nodded.

"Tae and beom did y'all find your powers?", Beomgyu looked up still with the same glare.

"Mine is nature!" his eyes turned green, "Wow, that's really c-cool."

"What about you are?" Soobin asked, Taehyun chocked, "oh my- you ok?" Beomgyu took some tissues and handed it to his suffering boyfriend.

"Y-yeah I'm." Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other, "Tae, do you don't have any powers?", the oldest of the team asked.

"I don't know, Joonie hyung said he will tell me about it when he gets back." the two oldest nodded, "I'm finished, Bin, come on let's go!", Yeonjun said as he ran to wash his mouth and ran upstairs, the leader followed him.

"Boys, go sleep OK, don't stay here alone.", Soobin ran back to his and Yeonjun's room after saying, "I just wanna die, now both of you go to our room and don't come out, understand?" Beomgyu warned and the two gulped.

"Y-yep.", Taehyun grabbed Kai's hands and ran upstairs.

"My life is a chaos." Beomgyu put all the dishes in the sink, "Better wash this tomorrow," he said and walked up stairs.

"Namjoon hyung!- oh I will just talk to him later!", he talked to himself and knocked on his rooms door, Taehyun opened it, with out a second thought he jumped onto the bed and closed his eyes.

"Is he OK?"

"I don't know", Kai said and lay beside Beomgyu.

"What ever", Taehyun joined on the other said.

Mean while at Yeonjun's and Soobin's room, as soon as the leader came inside the room, the oldest pinned him to the wall and closed the door.

"oh my-", Soobin chuckled, "Hyung, stop ok?", he turned his head to the sides.

Yeonjun smirked and kissed Soobin on the cheeks and find his way towards the younger's ears before whispering.

"Wanna do something, baby boy?" Soobin started to giggle.

"Hyung stop, it's tickling," the fire boy said trying to push the older away, the other pinned both of Soobin's arms above his head with one hand and put his finger on his lips.

"Shhhh!", he smirked and lean closer, till their lips touch.

Soobin kissed him back trying to free his arms but Yeonjun just tighten his grip, he bit on the younger's bottom lips, making the other let out a sweet sounds, which made the pink haired male smile and let his hands go off the blue haired male.

He pulled Soobin by his hair to deepen the kiss, when Yeonjun felt a metallic taste, he quickly broke the kiss and noticed soobin's lips, which was bleeding a little, he smirked.

The moon light was lighting up the whole room, Soobin's eyes started to glow alone with Yeonjun's, the golden and icy blue eyes stared at eachother deeply for a second and pressed their lips together again.

Yeonjun pushed Soobin to the bed, forcefully and started to kiss his jaw line, Soobin grab a hold onto Yeonjun's pink hair as a sudden reflex, "h-hyung~", Yeonjun stopped and looked at Soobin it the eyes.

"Soobin." he said still have that smirk on his lips.

"Did you forget you are still a minor?", he asked now with a play full smirk.

"What?", Yeonjun got of him and sit up on the bed, "What? Are you gonna leave me like this?"

"Nope!"

"Then what? And did you really forgot that I'm nineteen?"

"So? Wait one more year, can't you?",  he move closer to Soobin's, their lips almost touching, in a teasing manner he whispered "Are you that impatient?"

"NO!", Soobin pushed Yeonjun away and crossed his arms, "I will just think you have a small dick, that's why you don't wanna do anything.", the blue haired male scratched his nails in a sassy way.

"Huh? Are we compering dick size now?", Soobin didn't reply he just looked at the moon which was shining bright, he didn't even notice how fast the time went.

"Yah! Wanna know how big my dick?"

"For what?"

"To stuck up in your ass, OK?", Soobin blushed hard at that replay, "Uh- shut- shut up"

"Oh my- are we shy now?, wow!",  Soobin pulled Yeonjun into a kiss, he took control this time by flipping yeonjun over, making him under the younger.

"Oh wow, I didn't knew you can act like this!", Soobin smirked.

"I can do more", he took off his cop top and throw it on the floor, the pink haired male drove his fingers across soobin's soft tummy.

"bin, do you have any idea what you are doing?", the fire boy slapped Yeonjun across the face, not so hard but a little harder.

"Shhh, you are not allowed to talk." Soobin licked his lips, his hands travel towards Yeonjun's neck before chocking him, that's kinda surprising.

"Don't you dare make a sound," he whispered onto the older's ears, they where holding a long eye contact.

Soobin smirked seeing Yeonjun biting his lips and in his other hand, he lit a little fire on the index finger, "Jun.... wanna play with fire?",  he looked back at Yeonjun.

"Bin, I can't breathe!" when the leader finally let the older go, yeonjun took his chance and pinned soobin down.

"Oh wow! That's fast!"

"You asked if I wanna play with fire, right? So now I'm gonna ask you, Choi Soobin, ever thought of playingbwith ice?" he kissed him roughly then before.

"What if I do?" the younger replied when Yeonjun went towards his neck and bit down a little hard.

"This is for slapping me!", and he licked the spot a little.

"H-hyung~"

"Oh, looks like you are enjoying it!", he again bite his neck not so far from the other spot, "uh- hyung, the- the kids- ah fuck!", that's when Choi Soobin lost it.....

Author's note : I actually don't have a idea how to write smut but what ever and this is how beom's eyes looks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
341K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
5.3K 519 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
15.4K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super cliché love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...