✅Her little Space Syndrome jj...

Od Prachikanojiya

WHATT ! mrs.jeon ‐ yes jungkook you have to marry her , Plzz this is my last wish jungkook ‐ But mom I'm not... Více

introduction
*lonely nights*
*expectation*
*after one month*
*Helplessness*
*syndrome triggered*
*engagement*
* Big Day *
*injured*
*suprise*
*complicate*
-on hold-
new poster
*forget*
*blood*
*changed*
*Start to have feelings*
*Trip*
*she*
*evil plan *
*scared*
*new starting*
*2 months later*
*Accident*
PLZZ don't ignore
*BELLA* END
WHAT'S COMING UP

*out of contol*

258 15 0
Od Prachikanojiya

Author pov -
•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

jungkook didn't leave y/n side full night . He keep changing the strip of wet clothes which is on her forehead . Some time she flinched in sleep but when he caress her hair she again get normal . When jungkook feel that now y/n fever is little but ok now he than lay beside her and hug her tightly in his embrace .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
In morning - 11:00 am
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Mr and Mrs.jeon sitting on couch sipping there tea when Maria and Mark came and Mark said -

Mark - goodmorning uncle goodmorning aunty .

Mrs.jeon - same to you kids .

Maria - by the way where is jungkook and y/n they are not going to do breakfast.

Mrs.jeon - you know Maria that jungkook didn't sleep whole night because he is taking care of y/n . And I don't think so that it will ok if we disturb there sleep now .

Mark - by the way don't you think aunty that we should consult a doctor for her mental health .

Mr.jeon - Mark she is not mentally ill she is just fell into her syndrome and we can't guess that when will she be ok .

Mark - I am uncle if I offended you .

Mr.jeon - it's ok kid .

><><><><><><><><><><><><>
In there bedroom -
°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°

Y/n slowly open her eyes and saw jungkook sleeping hugging her fully . She is feeling very week right now , she sat up , but jungkook wake up when he didn't feel her Warmness she open her eyes and he got worried , he got up and ask her -

Jungkook - princess are you ok .

Y/n eyes start to glistening she start to cry and said -

Y/n - sh-e w-i-l-l -ki-l-l m-w-e k-oo-kie .

Jungkook eyes soften and said -

Jungkook - no , nobody can harm My baby when I am with her .

He hug her and then said -

Jungkook - go and freshen up ok .

Y/n nodded and she stand up and lazily go in the bathroom .

Jungkook go downstairs to bring something healthy for y/n to eat .

Y/n enter in bathroom she go toward basin and take her toothpaste and brush her teeth , she start to brush after some time when she is about to wash her face the water turn red , her eyes become widen and she look in mirror and saw some one standing behind her . She turn and there is on one . She start to breath heavily . She again look in the mirror her eyes widen when she saw that girl standing very closely beside her . She start to scream .

Jungkook is in kitchen with Mrs.jekn when they hear y/n scream .

Jungkook - now what happen ?

They ran to there room , they came in room and go toward bathroom but it locked , he start to knock . They said -

Jungkook - open the door y/n .

Y/n - KOOKIE SHE IS HERE HELP ME .

jungkook - princess first open door .

Y/n - kookie

Inside the washroom suddenly y/n feel that someone slap her . There is now three nail scratch on her face , the slap didn't stop after some time y/n become unconscious  .

Outside jungkook is very worried for her wife then he thought to break the door and he did it . He break the door ,but his eyes widen when he saw y/n unconscious Mrs.jeon is also got worried . Jungkook pick her up and said -

Jungkook - mom I think we should take y/n hospital.

Mrs.jeon - yes son I will call your father till then bring y/n to hospital fast .

Jungkook leave mansion and arrives at hospital . The doctor directly take y/n in check up room . jungkook is
Feeling very anxious now . Then doctor came out and said -

Doctor - come to my cabin Mr.jeon .

Jungkook go in doctor cabin then jungkook said-

Jungkook - how is my y/n Doctor ?

Doctor - she is not ok Mr.jeon .

Jungkook - what happen to her doctor .

Doctor - something is very fishy Mr.jeon . Is someone torturing her or beat her .

Jungkook - what but why are you saying this ?

Doctor - I think you didn't notice the scare on her face .
If this will continue then she will start to forget everything Mr.jeon . Or this also can happen that she will never talk to anyone . So just take care of her properly. We will discharge her on 2 days after observing her.

Jungkook nodded and go in y/n ward where she is . She is still unconscious . He sat besides her and held her hand . He start to cry , he is feeling very vulnerable that he can't even protect her from anything bad .

Just then mr and Mrs.jeon enter in y/n ward along with Maria .

Mrs.jeon - jungkook what doctor said y/n is ok right ?

Jungkook - He said that y/n is stressing so much and that good for her mind . M

Mr.jeon - don't worry son she will be ok .

Maria smrik but she didn't know that jungkook saw her smriking , he start to feel suspicious . He didn't know what she is thinking but he is sure that something is wrong with this girl .

---------------------------------------

In jeon mansion -
In night 11:00 pm -
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After 2 day y/n got discharge from hospital bit she didn't talk to anyone . She always got zoned out and that not good for her .

And when jungkook saw that maria smrik In hospital he felt suspicious on her and after that he ask his secretary to find out all details and information about her and her boyfriend , he didn't get the information till now . His men's are working on every information .

Right now y/n is sleeping after she eat her food and medicine . But jungkook is not feeling sleepy so he go in balcony and stand there but his eyes fell on a figure which is going outside the mansion and its none other than Maria .

He ran outside and come out of the mansion and saw maria sit in a car and start it . Jungkook also bought his  car keys and follow her from a better distance so that she can't saw him following her .

After some hours of following her he saw an abandoned building. Maria park her car outside and go in that building jungkook also came out from the car and follow her each step . He came inside but hear an unusual voices . There is a room which door is half closed he peek inside the room when his eyes widen .

He saw Maria is sitting in middle of room with lots of candles with mark sarbding beside her and a book in her hand . Then his eyes fell on y/n scarf which she bought from jeju Island when they go there for vacation , how he understand all thing .

All the time Maria is doing all this and scaring his wife . He click their pictures and leave the building . Outside he call his secretary and said -

Jungkook - I want every information about that girl and her boyfriend right now.

He arrived the mansion and then wake up everyone . He bring y/n downstairs she is sleeping so he lay her on couch  and then Mrs.jeon ask -
Mrs.jeon - jungkook why you wake us up .

Just the  his phone ring and he saw his secretary message her all information .

*Song Maria
Age - 21
She know how to do black magic , she always use her powers for bad things . When her mother got to know about this  she killed her . And now USA police is finding her *

*kang Mark
Age 26
A bankrupt man who theft million of dollars from bank and now running from USA police*

Jungkook - so this is the reality of both of them and now I am calling police.

Mrs.jeon - I can't believe that they can do something like this .

Jungkook - but mom you have to believe  .

Jungkook called the police and Mark and Maria came back mansion . He enter in and saw all are wake up maira ask -

Maria - aunty - uncle , jungkook why are you all wake up .

Jungkook - first you tell us where were you Roaming around in night .

Mark - w-e we -

Maria - we just got bored and can't sleep so we just go out to .

Jungkook - seriously just tell us truth Maria, what you have done to y/n .

Maria - wht- what ar-e you saying .

Jungkook - don't want to accept the reality , than ok I will show you your real face .

Jungkook open his phone gallery and showed her picture in which she is doing black magic .

Maria start to laugh and then she go toward couch and sat on it .

Maria - so what and yes I done all the things which happen to y/n . And from now on the game will start .

Suddenly all light went of and when the light comes jungkook notice that y/n is not there anymore , but when they hear the scream they run toward jungkook  and the door is close . Jungkook try to open the door ,
Here inside y/n is screaming because she is feeling that someone stabbing pinned in her skin .

Jungkook successfully broke the door and saw y/n in full of blood . She is sitting in corner in  the dark  , crying and sobbing but when jungkook is about to reach her she got up and bang her forehead on wall jungkook eyes widen , he run toward her but y/n push him and start to bang more hardly . After 10 - 15 time of banging she want unconscious and jungkook , go in living room and held Maria hair and said -

Jungkook - you bitch just tell me how will that magic fade away .

Maria again laugh and said -

Maria - I will not tell you .

Just then police arrive and jungkook said to arrest them

Maria - no you can't do this jungkook , you can't Do this to me .

Jungkook - shut up and tell me how will y/n will be one ok .

......? - I will tell you .

They hear the voice and there is a father standing there . Mrs.jeon said -

Mrs.jeon - I called , plzz father tell us what we can do so that our daughter will be ok .

Father - go there were she do that magic and burn all the thinkings .

One more think after Burning all the think she can feel uneasy but made her wear this cross pendant and sprinkle this pure water on her she will be ok.

Jungkook - ok will go and burn all that thinks , mom do as father say .

Police already arrest Maria and Mark and now jungkook is going to that abandoned building where that criminals do that bad thing to y/n . 

He arrived at the building and go Inside and start to burn that all things along with that scarf .

Here y/n start to feel burning sensation in her skin she start to scream because she can't tolerate it . Then father said -

Father - made her wear that locket .

Mrs.jeon made her wear that sprinkle that pure water on her .

Then she got calm and went into deep sleep .

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

Y/n slowly open her eyes and she is feeling relax now . She is feeling that a very big heavy thing got remove from her shoulder . Jungkook enter in room and sat beside her and ask -

Y/n - I am ok jungkook but what happen to me .

Jungkook eyes widen when she hear his real name from her mouth .

Jungkook - you become ok y/n you are ok now .

He hug she got confused because she can't remember anything but jungkook next word shocked her so much -

Jungkook - I love you so much y/n , truly.

Y/n - w-hat ?

Jungkook broke the hug and cup her cheeks .

Jungkook - I am very happy today you are ok now and I seriously love you y/n .

Y/n - really .

Her eyes become Teary and she hug him . And said -

Y/n - I love you too much kookie .

Jungkook chuckle and hug her even more.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

To be continued -
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

125K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
497K 14.1K 51
" İ don't know why İ listen to my parents and marry this cold husband of mine, who don't love me. İ just want his little attention which he can't giv...
11.1K 545 23
"No please", you pleaded as Junghyun held your jaw tightly. "Don't struggle baby girl, Jungkook is in stake so is your baby", Junghyun opened the cuf...