Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

Power Up! Mask Heroes

2.3K 52 16
By AndrsFernando1

The young team of heroes the Mask Heroes we're all at top of a cliff and they were accompanied by Kumoko subordinates along with Rin, Ruby, Colopl, Kuroka, Shintaro, Zegion, Apito, Kumara, Bun-Chat, Mittelt and even Mori and Gura were there as well. Now they were just waiting for one more person to arrive so they can go to their mission. The person they were waiting for finally arrived and it was Eddie who just came back giving a report to Rimuru

Shintaro: Took you long enough sis we been waiting for you.

Eddie: Sorry to keep you waiting everyone but I finally gave my report to Lord Rimuru and we can finally get started to the mission to get rid of the Hero Faction once and for all.

Kunou: That's right those fake heroes will pay for trying kidnapping my mother and trying to use her for their experiment! They called her self heroes but they are not heroes in my eyes!

Falfa: Yeah those guys are not true heroes they are nothing more but fakes, that just want fame and power.

Shalsha: We remember what Papa told us what being a hero really means.

Flashback

Falfa/Shalsha: Papa!

Rimuru: What is it sweethearts?

Shalsha: Can you please train us?

Rimuru: Train you?

Falfa: We want to become strong like you and Mama so we can protect everyone and become heroes just like those heroes from the Super Sentai series you introduced us since we were 3.

Shalsha: So can you please train us?

Falfa/Shalsha: Please Papa!!

Rimuru has a proud look, seeing both of his daughters wanted him to train them and how could he not say no to his precious daughters for how adorable they are begging him.

Rimuru: Okay sweethearts I'll train the both of you to protect others, making the both of you strong enough to protect yourselves from anyone who would try to harm the both of you and making the both of you as heroes.

Falfa/Shalsha: Yay! Thank you Papa we love you!

Rimuru: I love the both of you as well sweethearts but remember you two, being a hero it isn't all fun and games and let me tell the both of you what my grandpa once told me. Being a hero isn't about letting others know you did the right thing, it's about knowing you did the right thing. Always remember those words okay.

Falfa/Shalsha: Okay!

End of Flashback

Shalsha: We always remember those words that Papa told us and we intend to keep those words to make him proud.

Zegion: Those are very wise words as expected to Lord Rimuru. We should go now to stop the Hero Faction. The six of you Kunou, Falfa, Shalsha, Kumo, Sakura and Taiga it's suit up.

Kunou/Falfa/Shalsha/Kumo/Sakura/Taiga: Right! It's Mask Hero time!

They were already suit up wearing their special unique kimonos and they already have their mask on. Now it's time for them to get moving and stop the Hero Faction once and for all. Everyone all got teleported at Nikon castle and keeping their presents hidden and watch what is happening now. It seems the Gremory peerage got beaten by the Hero Faction and Issei is the only one standing in his Balance Breaker surrounded by the Hero Faction and he trying to come up with a way to beat them.

Taiga: It looks like those guys needs some help, we should go there and attack the enemy while they are distracted.

Kunou: Great idea Taiga. Let's attack them all at once everyone.

Just as everyone we're about to jump into action Issei raise his hands up and screamed at the top of his lungs and said.

Issei: S...Summon... Summon, Boobs!

Everyone has sweat coming from their foreheads and then a red pillar of light came through. It shot into the sky and it expected, coming out of it was a almost naked Rias.

Rias: What's going on? Hold on, where am I? Issei, did you summon me to Kyoto?

Rin: Hold on isn't that Rias Gremory, what is she doing here better yet WHY IS SHE ALMOST NAKED!!??

A moment later Rias bra had fallen off immediately the males of the group cover their eyes Kuroka cover Rin eyes and Ruby did the same to Shintaro both of them didn't want their husband/boyfriend to see another woman's breast.

Granto: Why is tiny man summon red haired lady with no bra on?

Mato: I don't know big guy whatever weird shit he's up to I don't like it.

Ragna: None of us do but I can probably guess it has do with something perverted.

And Ragna was right. What came next they heard what came out at Issei's mouth.

Issei: ...Buchou, please let me touch your titties!

Everyone was shock and they were disgusted from what Issei just say.

Mori: The hell did that motherfucker just say!?

Gura: Yeah what the fuck.

Shalsha: Pervert!

Shintaro: That guy I swear he is such a pervert!

Rin: I can't believe this pervert is the Red Dragon Emperor I really feel bad for Ddraig for having this pervert as his host.

Mori: Seriously this guy is the Red Dragon Emperor?

Ruby: Unfortunately yes.

Mittelt: I'm lucky I'm not a part of his harem. The Gremory spoiled princess had offer me to stay with them at the Hyoudou Residence that looks like a six-story house but I declined that offer because if I go there I had to deal with that pervert pervertedness.

Taiga: This is really a waste of our time. The enemy is already distracted, that should be our chance to strike at them!

Kumo: Taiga is right let's not waste anymore time and attacked the enemy already.

Kunou: Alright let's just getting started. Falfa you're up.

Falfa: Right Solar Flare!

Issei was about to poke Rias's nipples to power himself up until a flash of light blinded everyone.

Issei: My eyes! It's so bright I can't see Rias Boobs!

Rias: What's going on now? Where is this light coming from?

Everyone where confuse of what is going on. The Hero Faction we're also confuse and they were also got blinded from the light. Suddenly Cao Cao got sent flying from a powerful punch by Sakura.

Sakura: Take this spear guy!

Everyone suddenly got their vision back but the Hero Faction we're all getting attacked one after another. Everyone else that are not getting attack watch as the Hero Faction we're all getting beaten.

Jeanne: Dammit we shouldn't have gotten our guard down and these people came out of nowhere and outnumber us! Cao Cao is in trouble we must go and look for him.

Jeanne tried to ran off looking for Cao Cao but she was suddenly stop by multiple light spears that she managed to avoid getting hit. She look up to her attacker thinking that might have been Irina but it was actually Mittelt who is looking down on Jeanne with a smug look and waving her finger.

Mittelt: Uh, uh, uh I don't think so you're not going nowhere, it will soon to be your funeral so you're going to die, so sorry not sorry it's just orders.

Hearing this Georg was planning to stop Mittelt by trapping her in a barrier, fire multiple magic circles at her and save Jeanne, but he failed to notice a pistol was pointing at his head and behind him was Mato and she spoke with no emotion in her tone.

Mato: Sayonara bitch.

Georg didn't have time to react Mato already pulled the trigger and killed him, the others we're shocked especially the Hero Faction members seen their most powerful magician was killed. Enrage see another member of their group kill, first it was Leonardo now it was Georg, Heracles went to rush to attack Mato to avenge his fallen friend.

Siegfried tried to stop him but he was being overwhelmed by Ragna, Apito, Bun-Chat, Rin, Ruby, Colopl, Kuroka, Kumara, Shintaro, Eddie, Mori and Gura they were too much for him to handle. They cut off all his six arms, dropping all his swords and Ragna did the final blow and slice his head off killing him instantly.

Heracles was about to throw a punch at Mato but he was then stop by multiple blue chains constraining him, he look Mato seeing she was the one who made these chains appeared and he tried to break himself free by grabbing the chains but his hand got burnt when you touch them.

Mato: Granto how about you handle this guy, we do not want him to cause us trouble don't we?

Granto: I would love to help you. Granto wouldn't let this man hurt Granto's friend.

Granto walk up to Hercules and cracking his knuckles getting ready to beating the hell out of him.

Granto: Granto will break you until all of your bones are broken! Meet Granto's fury of punches! Granto Smash!!

The sound of screaming and bones being crush all being heard for everyone to hear and everyone present there the Gremory peerage had no words to say if you're being grateful that they're being help or should they be feeling bad for the Hero Faction.

Issei: Damn I don't know if I sure feel bad for the Hero Faction or not, but these guys stole my time to shine to unlock my full potential by poke Rias's nipples to power myself up!!!

Granto stop his punches. Then he turns to Issei and had an annoying look.

Granto: Can Granto crushed tiny man? I don't like him one bit.

Mato: Do it.

Gura: Do it.

Mato/Gura: Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!

Granto beginning to walk towards Issei but he was then stop by Eddie.

Eddie: As much that we hate the pervert he is not our main target to get rid of. Understand.

Granto: I understand. Granto will spared tiny man but just this time because Granto's friend said so.

Issei: Why does this guy keep calling me that?

Hercules body was in so much pain and he was planning to use a bit of the strength he has left to fire an attack at Granto from behind until he heard a familiar voice.

Sheltie: My my I'm surprised that you're still alive. I guess Granto's beatings wasn't enough to kill you I might as well do his job for him.

He turned to see Sheltie who was giving him a evilly smile. He immediately recognize her as the one who killed Leonardo in front of his teammates and that made him so angry that he wanted to kill her for what she did.

Hercules: Y-You yo-you MURDERER!!

Sheltie: Grasp Heart.

Hercules instantly die by his heart being crush from Sheltie's favorite deadliest attacks she learned from her father. Jeanne been fighting Mittelt and she was starting to get tired and haven't gotten any hits from her. She was started getting frustrated and was about to activate her Balance Breaker until Sheltie shows up.

Sheltie: Hey Mittelt mind if I take care of this one for you?

Mittelt: Sure go right ahead I was starting getting bored.

Jeanne: You! You're that vampire who killed Leonardo!

Sheltie: Oh yes that boy that I rip his head off his blood was kinda tasty I wonder if yours taste better then his.

Jeanne: You're going to pay for killing him! die vampire!

Just when Jeanne was about to pier's Sheltie's heart she suddenly got stabbed in her mouth and coughing a lot of blood from her mouth.

Her attacker was none other than Sheltie's guardian knight Koba who stood by Sheltie's side.

Koba: No one dares harm my lady, those who try harming the daughter of my creator Lord Ainz shall die by my blade.

He removed his blade from Jeanne mouth and her lifeless body fall to the floor. Cao Cao finally woke up for being unconscious, then he looks to his teammates and he widen his eyes seeing all of them were killed off. Using his spear to get himself up and glared at the people who kill his teammates then here I familiar voice of the same person who gave him a surprise punch.

Sakura: Well, well it seems that you're finally awake spear guy.

Turning to look to see six the young Mask Heroes glaring at Cao Cao behind their mask.

Cao Cao: Don't tell me a bunch of children were the ones that knocked me out.

Kunou: It's over Cao Cao your outnumbered. Your teammates are all gone and pretty soon the Hero Faction will be no more.

Cao Cao: That voice can it be the princess of Kyoto Kunou? Surprise to see you again but what did you mean by my group will be no more?

Kunou: You will have to find out for yourself when my Papa gets here and kick your butt!

Cao Cao: So the Void Dragon God is coming here? I've been wanted to have a rematch with him and this could be my chance to get my revenge and show him the new power I obtain once he gets here.

They were all getting ready to fight but then they all turn to see a portal open up and out came Izis along with Milim,Vajra the Guiar Wolf and a woman with purple skin that has a thick black horn protruding from the center of her forehead. She has large yellow eyes and dark purple hair tied into a ponytail, as well as a noticeably curvaceous figure with massive breasts. She wore a dark robe with thick woolen borders and a collar that reveals much of her cleavage.

Izis: Hello Cao Cao, we meet again and it looks like you need some assistance but never fear... I am here.

Next part Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
75.3K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
300K 7.7K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
13.2K 341 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...