Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Warnings

1.2K 13 4
By DeadNights24

Disclaimer: All characters and places are a work of fiction for the story. Not all toys and products should be used on multiple people, even if properly cleaned and sanitised. Please make sure to thoroughly research, follow the steps, and information on various products you use on yourself and others. Properly vet a Dom/Sub/Switch type before entering into a contract, this particular part is rushed over in text due to Aidan simply living next door. Consent is key and continuous communication and check-ins are essential to making a BDSM-style relationship/dynamic work, please listen to your partner/s and make sure they listen to you. Consent can be revoked at any time, without warning. Please listen! And finally, understand that while this story deals with kink and understanding of various aspects of that kind of relationship and dynamic, it is not fully related to the community nor representative of the community, especially given some of the red flags of certain characters.

Trigger Warnings: Age gap, taboo, kink discussion, Daddy kink (+light Mummy kink & Sir/Master titles), pet names (Puppy, Kitten, Little One), Shibari, punishments/impact play (spanking, paddles, whips), age regression (not sexualized), CNC talk, and CNC scenes, voyeur/public play, orgasm denial/edging, multiple orgasms, knife/blood play, self-harm mention/description, dubcon (please make sure you always have enthusiastic consent from all parties involved in real life), somnophilia, reconnection to a past abuser (taboo topic and completely fictional; would not encourage what Aidan does, it is simply for the story to be furthered), sharing/group sex. Misgendering of Aidan, quickly corrected by Gabe. Reader caution is advised for Aidan's backstory (Chapter 2, mentioned in more detail in Chapters 26 & 54: Assault/rape and murder attempt) and Gabe's backstory (Chapter 15: grooming).

Edited like once over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.3K 39
Rebecca has just started at her new job, TEI. She meets new people and learns new things. She even meets a dreamy man along the way, but... She has b...
1K 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
3.8K 111 35
" I want you to stop trying to kiss my son's ass, that's no way to get promoted in this school. You also need to stop coming to see my wife, I don't...
1.6M 73.1K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...