𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑴𝒆 - 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑺𝒖-�...

By wihajoon_wife

"Bite me, it's alright." Su-hyeok x Fem reader. More

─────𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐈. 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝐕𝐈. 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝐈𝐗. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝐗. 𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

1.5K 33 10
By wihajoon_wife

Everyone got into position. Nam-ra was beside On-jo, Jiwoo was beside Su-hyeok, Dae-su beside Hyo-ryeong, she beside Ji-min and so on.

The fire was whooshing and Su-hyeok spoke "Dae-su."

"Yeah?"

"How was your audition?"

Dae-su scoffs "They said I have to lose weight." Su-hyeok chuckles.

"Well you're a good singer. Sing for us. I wanna hear it."

"Just forget it. I don't want it."

"I actually really like that song." Dae-su looks at Joon-yeong who was looking at the fire.

"Is that so?"

"Mm-hm."

"Really?"

"It's really nice." Su-hyeok nods, Dae-su looking at Su-hyeok.

"You sing well." Dae-su smiles and clears his throat.

"It'll cheer us up."

Dae-su started singing.

" ♪ Let's go once it's over ♪ Let's go anywhere ♪ Once we're done studying 12 hours a day ♪ "

Everyone joins in except Nam-ra, On-jo and Jiwoo.

After the singing

"That song was really nice." Hyo-ryeong smiled at Dae-su.

"Didn't you say that it sucked?" Dae-su looked at Hyo-ryeong annoyed.

"Well, now that I actually listened to it, I think it's kinda nice." She looks down to the ground.

"That was encouraging, Dae-su." Wu-jin throws a wood into the fire.

"How long... have you been smoking for?" On-jo asks looking at Nam-ra.

"Since eighth grade." Nam-ra looks at On-jo which made eye contact to each other.

"I had no friends and a lot of stress back then, but when Jiwoo came up to me I had that one good friend." Nam-ra looks down as she said that.

"Do you need another friend though?" On-jo questions her.

"I'm not sure." It became quiet until On-jo spoke.

"You always put up a wall. You'd always read your book and never said anything. Wasn't it because you hated us?"

"I never hated you guys, I just wanted to talk with Jiwoo."

"Well, I never really liked you. I thought you didn't talk to us because we were beneath you." Hyo-ryeong sighs.

"I kind of hated you and Jiwoo. There were times that I wish you both would just disappear." Joon-yeong looks at Nam-ra and Jiwoo sadly.

"Aren't you three close? You're the top three students." Ji-min looks at Joon-yeong questioning him.

"That's why I hated them. No matter how hard I work I was always third But it's okay now, I think I was able to be third because of Jiwoo and Nam-ra."

"But third is still okay." Dae-su said looking at him.

"I can't even beat 20th, right?" Dae-su closes his hand pointing it at Su-hyeok which he fist bumps.

"Hey!" Hyo-ryeong hits him which caused Dae-su to stop smiling looking at her annoyed.

"Don't compare yourself to Joon-yeong." She said serious.

"I was just saying. Why do you always get on my case whenever I say something?" He looks at her with an annoyed look and realizes it.

"Wait a second, you like me?" Hyo-ryeong looks at Dae-su and immidiently hits him.

"Shut up you moron." The others laugh.

"I'm gonna put it out there so you don't get hurt? I like somebody else. So, don't like me." Hyo-ryeong hits him again really annoyed.

"I don't like you! I'm not interested in you at all!" She keeps hitting him as Dae-su puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Dae-su, who do you like then?" Joon-yeong suddenly asked.

"H-he's.. he's a total freak." Wu-jin points at him stuttering.

"His sister." Su-hyeok points at Wu-jin as Ji-min widened her eyes shocked.

"Ha-ri from Archery?! You're insane." Ji-min says looking at Dae-su.

"Look, I go crazy when I'm inlove, she's like my little... cupid." Dae-su smiles.

"H-hahah hah, if you get out of here Alive I'm gonna tell my sister."

"Will you really tell her?"

"Yeah."

"What?" He puts his hand on Wu-jin's arm.

"To shoot and kill you. I said not to like my sister." Wu-jin looked at him smirking.

"You can't do that to me, future brother-in-law!" Dae-su argued which made Jiwoo back away as Su-hyeok and Cheong-san laughs.

A few hours later.

"

Not stuff like that, be completely honest." Hyo-ryeong said to Cheong-san.

"Do you like someone?"

"Mhm." Cheong-san nods slowly which made On-jo look at him so confused, maybe which I should call Jealousy.

"You do, for real?" It went silent, but he replied anyway.

"Yeah."

"Who is she?"

"No one."

"Who is she? Do I know her? Who's it?" On-jo asks again, wanting to know.

"You. It's you On-jo. I like you." Cheong-san stares at her wanting an answer from her, wanting her to say she likes him back.

On-jo laughs nervously. "Hey, stop that. He doesn't mean it he's just kidding." She laughs.

"I mean, we've been friends and neighbors that's all. Stop joking." On-jo looks at him.

"I'm not joking. Ever since I was six years old, I've always liked you On-jo. And I always will."

"Awesome." Dae-su mumbles.

"But anyway, how about you Su-hyeok, do you like someone?" Dae-su asks.

Ji-min laughs. "I mean, isn't it obvious? Look at both of them? They look like lovers."

"Hm, they do. Jiwoo, do you like Su-hyeok?" Dae-su looks at her making Jiwoo nervous.

"I- uh Well.. Yeah, I do actually." She says nervously.

"You like me?" Su-hyeok stops them looking at Jiwoo shocked as she nods.

"I've been waiting for this, I have been waiting for you to say you like me. I've had a crush on you ever since we we're kids."

"I wanna ask you this before but I was too nervous. So I must tell this now beforehand it is too late.." Su-hyeok looks at her.

"Jiwoo, will you.. be my girlfriend? Please?" Everyone looked at them shocked well some were, some were also excited.

"I'd love to."

"Ugh." On-jo walks to the corner of the roof walking fastly. Cheong-san looks at her sadly.

"Cheong-san." Su-hyeok said pointing to On-jo, suggesting for him to get closer to her and comfort her.

He immidiently stands up and walks slowly towards her while the others were talking.

"On-jo. I'm sorry. You don't have to like me back." Cheong-san said as she turns around.

"Please don't." She cuts him off.

"I did it. I said it all so it's all good."

"How is it all good? You're a jerk. You were my best friend. I-sak's gone and now you're gone too. What is it that you want from me?"

"Did you... Did you ever like me? Not even a little bit? You never liked me?" Cheong-san looks at On-jo in curiosity.

On-jo looks down about to cry but looks at him. "Could you please leave? I just wanna be alone." She asks.

Suddenly, Cheong-san gets pushed away by Jiwoo. "Please leave her alone first, she needs time without you." Jiwoo spoke to him and he walks away sadly.

"Hey, On-jo, it's okay. I know how hard it is to be like this. Don't cry, I know I-sak is gone, she's your bestfriend, but I'm here for you. There are alot of others that care for you too. Even your father. He's still out there and alive, he became alive just for you. This apocalypse became so many, now that people had died, but maybe one day this will be all clear." Jiwoo comforts her as On-jo cries there hearing her say those things.

"Maybe you're right.. My father might still be alive.. thank you, Jiwoo." On-jo hugs her.

Jiwoo suddenly hears something from behind her, or someone. She looks up seeing Gwi-nam staring at her with blood in his mouth like he ate.. flesh?

He jumped to the roof looking at On-jo and Jiwoo smiling. On-jo immidiently backs away as Jiwoo came and blocks her so Gwi-nam doesn't hurt her.

"Ah, princess. No need to defend her, I don't need to hurt her unless If I wanted to. Now just come with me and take over Cheong-san huh?" Gwi-nam smiles walking closer to Jiwoo...

ᥫ᭡

Yup it's been months or years idk, I have should and dance practice for the foundation day soo..

~ivory~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.3K 35
"Y/N? Oh, you're the virgin who gave Yoongi hyung a boner!" •• Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, BTS, all credits go to their right...
283K 12.3K 29
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc
421K 13.2K 26
'hey , you're hot" which you both fall in love online sakusa x fem reader this is cringe super old and includes spelling mistakes im sorry .
27K 465 11
' 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡'' b.denbrough x fem!reader