She's my obsession

Από BinibiningDelusion

A mature lawyer Irene Hamilton develops a hot fling with girl toy Luna Corinne. The two share a hot summer to... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (18+)
Chapter 4 (18+)
Chapter 5 (18+)
Chapter 6 (18+)
Chapter 7 (18+)

Chapter 3 (18+)

2.8K 72 15
Από BinibiningDelusion

Irene's POV

Luna is so nervous. I am trying to put her at ease with small talk. We watch the water for a while and drink a few cocktails that I make for us. She is exceptionally polite.

"Luna, can I be forward with you?" I ask her.

She looks nervous as she tries to figure out how to respond to me. "Luna stops being so damn nervous, "I say to her.

"I am sorry, Irene, I have to be honest with you, I really do not have much experience with someone," Luna says.

"Yes, you told me that at the bar, remember. What do you have experience with?" I ask her.

"Not much of anything. I have fooled around with girlfriends, but I have not gone all the way with one. I did think about how much I wanted to come in and fuck you when I saw you in that towel, but I have never slept with a woman before," Luna says.

Well, well, well, Luna is a virgin. This is going to be interesting.

"Luna, Come with me," I say to her.

I take her hand and take her into my beach house. I lock the door. I lead her back to my bedroom. She looks so nervous.

Once in my bedroom, I touch her rugged stubble and then kiss her lips. I take her hand and put it on my breast. "Do you want to feel them?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says.

I take off my sundress and stand before her in only my panties. "Now you can feel my tits," I say to her.

I continue kissing her. She forces her tongue into my mouth, a little awkward at first, but then she begins to kiss me more smoothly.

She plays with my breast. "You can kiss them if you like?" I say to her.

She leans down and begins to suck on my nipple.

"Such a good girl," I say to her.

I take my hand and rub her p*ssy from outside her shirt. "Why don't you undress for me?" I ask her.

She takes off her sando first. "Don't be nervous," I say to her. I unzip her skirt. She finishes taking off her skirt and underwear.

"I am going to lie on the bed and let you explore my body," I say to her. I take off my underwear and get on the bed. She gets on the bed with me.

"What do you want me to do?" Luna asks.

"I want you to explore me, use your tongue, your hand, or whatever. Get familiar with every inch of me," I say to her.

She kisses my lips first, then my chin, and then my neck. She is so nervous I almost feel sorry for her. She makes her way to my tits. She suckles at my breast. She begins kissing my stomach. I can tell what she wants to do but is nervous about trying. I spread my legs and pull her towards my pearl of the sea.

"Why don't you see what I taste like?" I say to her.

She begins to lick my p*ssy gently at first, but then she wants more after she gets a taste. She slides her tongue in me. She licks my p*ssy lips and my cl*t. She is all over the place tasting me.

"I want to fuck you," Luna says.

"Not yet," I say to her.

She continues to lick my pussy. She is getting better as she continues. "Why don't you come here and lie on your back and let me pleasure you?" I say to her.

She does exactly as I say. She takes one more lick of my pussy then lies on her back. Her p*ssy is erect and waiting for pussy. I get between her legs and begin sucking her p*ssy. I hold onto her ass, rubbing her ass as I suck her p*ssy. She moans loudly as I rub her back hole with my thumb.

"I cannot hold out," Luna says.

"I want you to cum for me now so we can play a long time," I say to her.

I swallow her p*ssy and let it hit the back of my throat as I push my thumb inside her ass. She explodes in my mouth. I consume every ounce of cum she gives me.

"I am sorry, I wanted to fuck you," Luna says.

"Oh sweetie, you will," I say to her.

I am back on her p*ssy, sucking her, but I reverse myself and put my p*ssy in her face. She eats me as I suck her. She comes to attention for me as my thumb goes in and out of her ass. She devours my p*ssy. The more excitement she
experiences, the more she licks and suckles my p*ssy.

I turn myself around and face her. I lean down and kiss her. "Are you ready to be fucked?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says nervously.

I put my legs between her legs. She begins moaning as soon as I started rubbing up and down. I put her hands on my outer thigh. I rock hard back and forth on her. Her p*ssy feels so good and I love being the one on top and in control of it. She reaches up to touch my breast.

She plays with my tits as I fuck her. I began fucking her harder. I need her.

"I want you to fuck me from behind using your fingers," I say to her.

We change positions. I am on all fours, and she is behind. She pushes into me and begins to thrust her fingers in and out.

"Fuck me hard," I demand.

She begins fucking me harder. "Like this?" she asks.

"Y-Yes, fuck me, ugh" I moan.

She dives in harder and deeper. She holds onto my ass as she pulls herself into me. I push back, trying to get more of her. I need it deeper.

I pull forward and turn over. I spread my legs wider. "Fuck me hard!" I say to her. She positions herself to go back in me. She insert two more fingers and thrust into me.

She has her eyes on my tits. She can suckle my tits. I wrap my legs around her back, and she begins to suck my tits while she is fucking me using her finger's.

"Harder Luna, I need it hard!" I scream at her.

"Yes, ma'am," she says to me.

"C-Call me mommy"

"Y-Yes m-mommy"

She plows into me hard, just like I like it. "Tell me to cum for you; I need to hear you ask me to cum for you," I say to her.

"Cum for me mommy," Luna says.

That is just what I needed to hear. I begin to cum hard for her. Without me even asking her to, she pulls out her finger's and starts eating my p*ssy while I cum. I rub her head as she dives all in, making me explode hard on her face.

"You are so good at that, now give me some more p*ssy. I want to feel your cum dripping out of my p*ssy," I say to her.

She licks me a few more times. She seems to enjoy my taste. Then she is slid between my legs and move faster as she can.

"Is t-this how y-you like it?" Luna asks me.

"Yes, just like that," I say to her.

She begins to groan and slow down as she cums in me.

She continues to suckle my n*pple while I rub her head. My p*ssy is throbbing.

I let her lay on me and suckle my breast for a while like a baby. I have never had a girl do that before. It was different yet exciting. She seems to be obsessed with my huge tits.

She finally moves off of me and lies beside me.

"Can I stay here with you tonight?" Luna asks.

"Sure," I answer her.

"Do you care if I shower?" Luna asks.

"No, go ahead," I say to her.

She goes into my bathroom. She stays in the shower for a while. I lay in the bed, waiting for her to come back.

She finally comes back. She is wrapped in one of my huge towels and has my vibrator in her hand. She gets in the bed and lays beside me.She takes my n*pple in her mouth again. This is strange, but I allow it. "I love these tits," she says.

I have completely forgotten she had the vibrator until I feel her sliding it up my leg.

"May I?" She asks.

"Sure," I say.

She inserts the vibrator inside me. "I want you to show me how hard you want me to fuck you," Luna says.

She begins thrusting the vibrator in and out of me.

"Harder baby," I say.

We continue on until she gets it going at just the right speed that I like. "T-That's it, keep going" I say to her.

She keeps thrusting the vibrator in and out of me.

"I want you to cum for me Mommy," Luna says.

I begin to cum hard when she calls me Mommy. She dives back between my legs to make a meal out of me. She licks my juicy p*ssy until I finish cumming.

She lays her head on my stomach. "I felt I owed you one," Luna says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you got me off twice," Luna says.

She lies back beside me.

She holds my tits as she falls asleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.8M 137K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
188K 13.7K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
SCENT OF LOVE Από venus

Ρομαντική

566K 30.4K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...