HUG? - PARK JONGSEONG

By ddeonuimnida

A story of a girl who is has a crush on this one boy.She always go to the next class just want to see her cru... More

Intro
1.Shin Sherry
2.Park Jay
3.Mom
4.Song
5.New hair
6.Noted
7.Visits
8.Piano
9.Wait more
10.Absent
11.Tried to interact with him
12.Became more closer
13.It's okay if he never know
14.In dream
15.Jealous
16.Dream
17.Warned
18.I don't care
19.Pictures
20.When do you want to tell him?
21.Partner
22.Live alone
23.I like you!
24.Jun and Leeseo
25.Period
26.Saw that
27.He knows
28.Confessed
29.Happy again
30.First date
31.First kiss
32.Sorry dad
33.Late
34.Secret
35.Dreams come true
36.Exam
37.Can't today
38.Study group
39.Memories
40.Fireworks
41.Stay away from Sherry
43.Been caught
44.Cry
45.Break up
46.I still love her!
47.Last paper
48.Graduated
49.Met again
50.Our story end here

42.Night date

125 9 0
By ddeonuimnida

"A night date?"

"Yes,so make sure tonight wear something beautiful.But to me,you always beautiful"

Sherry chuckled along with Jay.

"Okay,I will"

Sherry hang up the call then put her phone on the table.She go to her wardrobe.Thinking of what should she wear for tonight.

She plan to just wear the clothe after the end of the school without went back home.And again...she's lie to her dad.

Sherry looked at the dress one by one.
Every dress so beautiful to her.Its made her confused what dress should she wear.

4 minutes later,she found it.She put the dress into her bagpack and zip it.

"Jay going to love it"

She smiled.

-

Now it's a break time.Everyone went to the canteen while Sherry and Leeseo went to the restroom.

Leeseo waiting while Sherry tried her dress.

"Are you done?"

"No...it's kinda tight"

Leeseo sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I told you,not to eat much"

Sherry grinned.

"Okay,I will.But it's okay it alnost fit on me.Wait a second"

Sherry open the door then got out from the toilet.Leeseo amazed with her dress.She move close to her.

"Wow,beautiful"

Sherry looked at herself on a mirror.She tucked her hair behind her ear.She smiled.

"Really?"

Leeseo nodded.

"You know what,can you just give some of your dress so I can wear it when I go on a date with Jun?My dress all sucks"

Sherry chuckled.She took out her phone then took a photo of herself.While both of them taking a selfie together,suddenly someone's coming.

And there's Minnie.She frowned then approached them.

"Why are you wearing this?Are you going to fashion show or something?"

Minnie laughed.

"This is a dress which is Sherry going to wear tonight for a night date with Jay"

Minnie frozed when she listen to Leeseo.She gasped.

"A night date?"

Sherry nodded.Minnie gripping her skirt.

"Sherry,don't you scare"

"Scare of what?"

"Scare if your dad know"

Sherry's face change.She became worried and Minnie saw that.She smirk.She crossing her arm.

"Well,looks like you have to cancel tge date"

"Why would I?"

Minnie silent.

"Even I get caught,he will never be yours.And he still loves me"

Minnie widened her eyes.She flip her hair.

"How long have you been this brave?"

Leeseo interrupted.

"Just get lost Minnie.Sherry already win"

Sherry go in the toilet then change.Leeseo glanced at Minnie.Minnie seems mad.Leeseo laughed cynically.

"Jealous huh?"

Minne glare at her.Leeseo chuckled.

"No need to be jealous Minnie.There's many guys out there want you"

Minnie rolled her eyes.Leeseo cleared her throat then continued.

"But,you have to change your baby temperament first.Okay?You're already an adult.Soon will be a grandma.Still want to act like a baby?"

Minnie gasped.

"You-"

"You what?"

Minnie can't talked back.She then leaved.At the same time,Sherry got out.She looked at Leeseo.

"She's already gone?"

Leeseo nodded.Sherry giggled.

"You're slay"

Leeseo flip her hair.

"Of course.This is Leeseo"

Sherry and Leeseo then went out from the restroom.

-

The school end and all students went home.Sherry now at Leeseo's house.She wanted Leeseo to makeover her for tonight since Leeseo good at makeup.

"Okay so first,you need to wash your face then dry it"

Sherry followed what Leeseo told her.After that,Leeseo start makingover her.

10 minutes later she done.Sherry looked at herself on a mirror.She gasped.

"Leeseo,you're so good"

"Satisfy?"

Sherry nodded.Suddenly,a message from Jay pop out.Sherry check the message.

Jay:
Sherry,I'm waiting for
you.

Here the location.

*Location*

Sherry reply the message and took her dress to change.Now she's ready.

"Thank you Leeseo.I'll get going now!"

Leeseo bid her a goodbye.

"Goodluck friend"

-

Jay just order the food for him and Sherry while waiting for her.Jay frowned when everyone was like talking about something.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a princess?"

"So pretty"

Jay looked at the girl that thet talking to.He widened his eyes.That is her girlfriend,Sherry.

Sherry seems can't find Jay,at the same time she felt shy when everybody was watching her.

Jay back to his sense.He slap himself.He then called her.

"Sherry!"

Sherry turn her head.Finally,she found Jay.Everyone was looked at Jay.Sherry then walked towards him.

She sat infront of him.Everyone still talking.Jay cleared his throat.

"You're so beautifuk tonight.You're look so different tonight.I'm not kidding"

Sherry chuckled.

"Thank you"

"After we done eating,let's hang out at Han river"

"Sure Jay"

To be continue...

SORRY LATE UP HSHS.

AND SORRY IF THIS EP KINDA WEIRD.

but hope u like it <3333
hehe byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.3K 44
The story of a cold-hearted Jake and Taeri who doesn't know the meaning of despair. The forced marriage turns into a plan to seduce the cold-hearted...
499K 29.6K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
319K 21.4K 44
"𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥...