The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 43

292 6 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

My eyes widen as I see Iroh thrust his hand towards us, lava shooting out.

"Watch out!" I warn and we all jump away just in time to avoid the blast of lava.

"Is that lava?!" Screams Lucy.

"Just don't let it touch you!" I warn as it hits the side of a building. A hole is formed where the lava hits.

"Well, it seems as though I'm out of here," Says Aquarius.

"You can't just leave!" Lucy protests.

"Hmph. I'm pretty much useless against a hunk of molten lava, so see ya!" Aquarius then vanishes back to the Celestial Spirit World.

Lucy and Wendy scramble out of the way to avoid another couple blasts of lava.

"How are we supposed to fight that thing?!" Sting demands to know.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu shoots a powerful stream of fire at Iroh. Iroh sweeps up his left arm and forms a wall of lava to block the attack.

He then shoots a large bullet of lava back at the pinkette. Natsu's eyes bug in their sockets as he flails his arms.

"Whoa!!"

"I've gotcha!" Happy says as he scoops up Natsu and flies out of the way.

"Thanks, buddy!" Natsu breathes a mushroom shaped sigh of relief.

Iroh continues to fire bullets of lava at my teammates and I. Lucy summons Scorpio and Taurus and lashes out with her Fleuve d'étoiles whip, which glows with magic power.

Erza requips into her Heaven's Wheel Armor, and summons several swords above her head.

"Now, dance my swords! Circle Sword!" With an immense grunt of exertion, Erza thrusts her arms towards Iroh and sends the swords flying for him. He simply thrusts out his right hand and fires a blast of lava, melting the swords.

Erza flies towards him and slashes her swords in a delta formation at his arm. "Trinity Sword!"

Iroh quickly yanks his arm out of the way and smacks his hand against Erza, sending her tumbling to the ground. She hits it with a couple of grunts.

"Erza!" I exclaim worriedly. She struggles but still manages to get to her feet. I breathe a sigh of relief before I run at Iroh while thrusting my sword. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Oblique!"

I slash at Iroh's feet to try to topple him but he evaded my attack and throws out a leg to kick me. I backflip just in time to avoid it.

"Diagonal Sting!" I slash my rapier in an upward diagonal then back down, cutting the front of Iroh's body. I smirk, hearing him grunt with pain.

"Shadow Dragon Slash!" Rogue manages to graze Iroh's left arm which earns him a roar of rage. Rogue melds into the shadows to avoid being hit by Iroh's arm. Iroh shoots lava towards me and my friends again, as I start to charge at him as my sword glows blue.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Flashing Comet!" I pierce my sword into Iroh's left leg, causing him to stagger. He goes to bring his foot down atop me. I couldn't move out of the way fast enough, but I feel a pair of arms grab me and we leap out of the way.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Asks Rogue in concern, studying me for injuries.

I give him an assuring look as I reply, "No. I'm alright."

Rogue sets me down and inhales deeply. He calls out, "Shadow Dragon Roar!"

"White Dragon Roar!" Sting also shoots out a beam of light alongside Rogue's shadows. They slam into Iroh, knocking him back a bit.

With a roar, Iroh brings his fist down upon the Twin Dragon Slayers. The three of us jump out of the way.

I glare as I land in a crouch before straightening, glaring up at the attacking Takeover mage as my friends continue to fight against him.

"Ice Make: Crescent Blades!" Gray shoots out curved blades of ice. One of them grazes Iroh's left am but he melts the rest of them with a shot of lava.

"Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" Natsu throws a sphere of fire at Iroh which hits his stomach, knocking him back.

"Sky Dragon," Wendy says as Charlele flies her over, "Crushing Fang!" She swings her org at Iroh in a fierce kick and it lands against his head.

Iroh's head jolts sideways. Then he wrenches it around sharply, glaring daggers at Wendy and Charlele who start. But they're knocked from the air with a punch from Iroh. Wendy and Charlele hit the ground with cries of pain, the white furred Exceed tumbling from her partner.

"Charlele!" Happy exclaims worriedly.

"Iroh!" I call sharply, gaining his attention and making him pause in shooting lava at Rogue. "Why are you doing this?! Why target my hometown?! What did they ever do to you?!"

Iroh seems to pause at that. He replies, "It's not your hometown I'm after, Vivian. It's you." My eyes jerk wide at this. "I targeted your hometown in hopes it would bring you to me, and it looks like it worked!"

"Why her?" Natsu demands.

"Yeah! What kind of grudge could you have against Viv-chan?!" Happy wants to know.

"I'm surprised she didn't tell you," Says Iroh.

"Tell us what?" Gray demands.

"She and I used to be friends," Explains Iroh. This causes my teammates except Rogue to jerk their heads to me in shock, gasping.

"Viv, is that true?" Erza inquires. "You used to be friends with him?"

I sigh as I nod my head. "Yes, it's true," I say.

"Well, what happened? Why does he hate you?" Natsu asks.

"Because she left me when she was seven years old, and I was nine, about a year after we first met," Says Iroh spitefully. "But not before she attacked me and tried to kill me!" This causes my friends to stare at me in shock.

"I was only trying to stop you from hurting innocents!" I defend, throwing out my free arm for emphasis. "You'd changed, Iroh! Ever since you found that Takeover spell! I only tried to stop you before I lost my friend."

"You lie!" Iroh roars as he raises his hand towards me. He shoots out lava and I backflip but feel a powerful impact to my stomach during my next backflip, sending me rocketing back several feet.

"Viv!" Rogue screams as I slam into a building, grunting at the impact. I tumble to the floor, trying to regain my breath.

Iroh laughs as he readies another lava attack. He fires it as I look up with a sharp gasp, but I couldn't get out of the way.

Tears glisten in my eyes as the attack nears me. So, he's really going to kill me...

If that will please him and leave my hometown alone, then so be it...

The impact never came. I stare at the wall of shadows blocking the attack from me. Iroh and I look to find Rogue there, the black scales of his Dragon Force activated as he holds out his hand to form the thick wall of shadows. His black hair is sticking up as well.

Anger was etched on his features.

"How dare you attack my mate like that!" Rogue growls, lowering the wall.

"Your mate?" Iroh echoes with a tilt of his head.

"You'll regret making her cry," Says Rogue lowly. He gets into a crouch and inhales deeply. "Shadow Dragon Roar!" Shadows explode from Rogue's mouth in a torrent and slam into Iroh's left shoulder. Iroh staggers backwards from the surprising force of the Dragon Force enhanced attack.

"Wh-Whoa..." I think in awe, still feeling tears drop down my cheeks.

"Rogue!" Natsu calls, Happy lowering him beside the Shadow Dragon Slayer as he straightens. "Get Viv out of here!"

"But—!" I protest, even as my mate nods his head.

"We'll hold Iroh off. Just get Viv to a safe place," Natsu orders.

Rogue picks me up bridal style, my rapier still clutched in my hand.

"I can still fight, Rogue!" I protest.

"I won't let him hurt you. I care about you too much. I need to make sure you're safe, Viv," Rogue says to me firmly. I gaze at him as his Dragon Force fades away.

I couldn't protest anymore as I dispel my rapier and Rogue carries me away from the fight, Frosch flying after us as our friends hold Iroh off.

"Ice Make: Rampart!" Gray forms a massive wall of ice as I look over Rogue's shoulder. The wall blocks off Iroh from the rest of our teammates and they quickly follow after us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 777 35
Zero was always hunted down. Either it being the Magic Council, or guilds, she has never belonged anywhere because of her father. They share the want...
210K 4.6K 38
Y/n is a water dragon slayer, trained by the dragon Aquaria. Aquaria, unlike the other dragons, disappeared long before July 7, X777.In fact, she wen...
67.7K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...
6.2K 233 24
y/n is the ice dragon slayer of fairy tail. natsu is the fire dragon slayer of fairy tail. before sting and rogue rose to fame, y/n and natsu were kn...