SpamtonGSpamton X Errorsans O...

By ErrorsSecretLover

COVER MADE BY: PlanetSatnerd This idea came to me so randomly and now I'm obsessed with it, at first it was s... More

requests...?
๐Ÿ’–My glitchy [[ANGEL]]๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ˜‡"i didnt take your kromer asshole!"๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ’–[[kiss]]?๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Hand Holding๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ˜‡can i sleep with you?๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ’–Its ok, the bugs gone.๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Before trauma๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–AHHHH ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ˜‡i shit myself๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ’–Gift๐Ÿ’–
A/N THANK YOU!
๐Ÿ’–Cast doodles๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–faces๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ˜คnightmare.๐Ÿ’–
A/N
๐Ÿ’–Sweet petnames๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ˜คFirst fight๐Ÿ’–
i feel bad for not updating this-
Trauma (Angsty Fluff)
๐Ÿ’–Cuddles๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–i love you๐Ÿ’–

65 2 0
By ErrorsSecretLover

GUESS WHO'S BACKKKK LET'S GO Writers BLOCK IS BEING PUNCHED IN THE ASS

(I'm rusty gimme a break!)

-------------

Error and spamming were sitting within the anti-void. Time and logic never really worked in the anti-void but they both had the feeling that it was around midnight.
They had been staying up, causing chaos in different aus before destroying then while also stealing supplies and gold from them.

(They didn't necessarily need the gold, but collecting it made spamton happy so error didn't care)

Error and spamton were sorting on the comically large beanbag currently, a small distance apart, maybe about a few inches just to make sure errors phobia didn't act up, spamton always made sure his lover was comfortable, or as he said it,

"GOTTA MAKE SURE MY [Customer!] IS [100% Satisfaction guaranteed!]"

Thinking back on the saying made errors small smirk turn into a light smile within seconds.

The two were situated with popcorn in the middle, while spamton toyed around with a Rubik's cube and error watched undernovela.

Spamton looked up at his lover and noticed errors small smile, just the thought of errors rare smiles brought a warm fuzzy feeling to spamtons practically dead heart.

Spamton felt his face heat a bit as his mind rushed and filled with many, many old memories of the two.

They're adventures with pranking ink, and nightmare, and even fresh!

Than from there his mind wondered from one adventure to the next again and again until he remembered a few that still took his breath away to this day.

The first being the first ever time he heard and saw error laugh.

Not just a giggle, not just a short, and genuine, real, laugh.

And who was the cause of the laughter?

Spamton,

He was the cause of his loves outburst.

Him and error were arguing with the 'star sluts',(as nightmare and his gang liked to call them) when spamton remarked something that had errors beautiful laugh fill the au they were in.
Gosh, spamton can't even remember what he said because that memory belonged to the laugh and the laugh only.

He longs to get error to laugh like that again, but so far, all he can do is keep trying.

And then, there's the first time they touched without it hurting error.

They were experimenting. Spamton was as still as a statue and he let error do all the moving so his love could move at his own pace and feel as if he was in control.
Spamton practically gave himself to error for this experiment, and it rewarded him greatly.

All it was, was a simple graze of the fingers.
And they both were blushing as if they had a full blown make out session and had gotten caught.

Spamton remembers so clearly, the pure happiness in his lovers eyes when they had touched the smallest bit without it hurting, and they both celebrated with air kisses and chocolate.

And even though, that was an amazing memory, it still wasn't spamtons favorites.

No no no,

Spamtons favorite memory?

Was one he could never forget.

It was the first time they had expressed their love, verbally.

It was simple, yet had them both feeling butterflies, and they could both tell from the expressions on their faces.

It went like this.

Spamton was sitting in a hammock made of errors strings as he watched his lover sitting on the floor sewing together a doll of some kind, it looked like a sans, but a blue one, with a scarf? He had asked error about it and his lover replied with a simple 'swap sans, abomination #26'.
It kind of answered his questions but not all the way.

But at the same time he didn't want to pry his love with meaningless questions so they both sat in comfortable silence.

And only about 29 minutes pass before spamton realizes something.

They had never said they're 'I love you's' to each other,,, ever.

And so, spamton was determined to change that,

But he hadn't said those words in such a long time, they were so foreign that just thinking of those words gave him some bad butterflies in his puppet-y stomach.

'For Error' he thought to himself before sitting up in the hammock and hopping down, slowly approaching his lover.

Error looked up from the slight rustle of the strings and the thump of spamtons feet hitting the ground.

Spamton paused when error looked him in the eyes.

Why was he so nervous?

It was just a statement, a loving statement that any normal person would say to their loved ones.

But spamton wasn't normal.

Error wasn't normal.

They were different.

What if error didn't like the term 'love'?

What if after he said those words error broke up with him?

What if error would hate him afterwards?

What if he made error uncomfortable?

What if-

"L-Love, you've been stand-standing there for a bit now, are you alr-alright?" Error asked as spamton snapped out of his strange trance. Nodding his head quickly before continuing his way over to his glitchy lover and sitting down on the floor across from him.

They sat in silence.

For error, he was used to it, it was almost comforting to him.

To spamton however, it was unbearable and uncomfortable because of all of the thoughts flooding his mind.

Before one thought stood out.

'Do it for him'

And so he did it.

"Love,"

Spamton spoke up.

Error looked up at him and set his seeing supplies down, giving his lover his full attention.

"Ye-yes.?"

Error replied.

"I love you."

Sweet and simple.

And yet

They both practically blew up in blush after the sentence.

Error looking like a lemon and spamton looking like a tomato.

Error glitched a bit harder from how many butterflies were flying around in his stomach at the moment, spamton glitched a but as well from seeing error glitches flare up.

"I-i-1 L0-Lœvê y0u-y0ü t0o..." Error responded, in an extremely glitchy and distorted voice, but spamton understood all too well.

Than they both crashed from the overwhelming feelings of love for one another.

And looking back on the memory will forever bring a smile and a bit of blush to spamtons face.

And little does he know,

That same memory brings the results to his lover.

---------------------

(Sorry if characters were out of,, well,,, character! Btw glad to be back! )

1088 words.

(Sorry for any mistakes or misspells)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 25
[Cover not my art] (ClassicxError) -Ship- Error has taken Liking to Waterfalls in Undertale The Original Au. He Started go there Everyday, One day UT...
34.9K 1.1K 200
This is a series of oneshots in my Refresh universe. Each of these one shots should be considered canon in that universe unless otherwise specified...
164K 4.9K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
12.9K 348 23
What the title says. Mostly about Error, because I cannot stop thinking about ideas regarding him... Either way! One shots! There will of course, be...